A New Solution to a Cheater

Story Info
A man with 2 families gets his due.
3.9k words
4.02
24k
17
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's disclaimers: First, this is a very radical change in my story telling. Second, every person involved in sexual situations is over 18 years of age. Third, every person in this story is real in my mind, only. Here goes nothing.

My name is Mary Carter. I am 44 years old, married for nearly 24 years, to my wonderful, or so I thought, husband, Stan. We have two kids, Lauren, 21 and Rob, almost 17. Even at my age, I thought of myself as in shape. Still a size 10, standing 5'5" and keeping my weight right about 125 to 130. After both kids, I worked by butt off, getting rid of my baby fat.

When I first met Stan, I was a very naive 19 year old, struggling to finish my second year of college. I seldom dated, and when I did, I had the misfortune of always finding Mr Wrong. Physically, I was a late bloomer. I think it was my senior year in high school that I finally out grew my training bra.

Come to think of it, I didn't get my period until my 15th birthday. I was beginning to wonder. My mother was wonderful, telling me that once it came, I would regret bitching about not having one.

In my first year of college, when I actually needed a bra, I was overjoyed, until I started attracting the worst of the crop. Boys who only wanted to fuck, or have me suck their cock. That just wasn't me.

I did date a few nice guys, but even then I just didn't feel like having sex was our only outlet on dates. I did like one or two, who were nice kissers, but when on one date, so memorable, I can't even remember his name, he put my hand on his cock, and about 20 seconds after unzipping and taking it out of his pants, he came all over my blouse, and skirt. Wow. We never dated again.

During my second year, I met Stan Carter. I was in awe that he even noticed me. 6'2" maybe 185 or so, wavy light brown hair, and boyish good looks, even though he was already 22 years old. We started out slow, him being the gentleman. And me letting him actually take my bra off. Even before my boobs started growing, I always had long, sensitive nipples.

I was able to ease some of my sexual frustrations by just playing with my own nipples. God, I used to spend hours rubbing them, with my lotion covered fingers. I wouldn't use more than one finger at a time, afraid of breaking my hymen. Talk about naive. And perpetually horny.

Stan started easing the horniness, with just one or then two fingers. I also could touch his fairly thick 7 inch cock, but then again, what did I have to compare it with? Quick Draw McGraw? My nickname for the owner of the only other organ I had touched.

We slowly progressed to the point of me jerking him off. It wasn't long before shy, naive me had his manhood in my mouth, and his face buried between my legs. The first time his tongue licked up and down my pussy lips, I nearly passed out, squirting all over his face. At the same time, he shot his load in my mouth, which I couldn't spit out fast enough.

As we neared the end of the school year, he was graduating, and my grades were falling faster than my panties. The afternoon of his graduation, we went back to his place, and he convinced me to finally let him fuck me. I do have to admit, it didn't take too much convincing. I was ready.

He really was a very considerate lover. We took our time. We kissed for what seemed like hours. Maybe 10 minutes in actuality. We did oral for another couple of hours. 20 minutes, enough for us both to cum all over each other. Finally, when he regained his strength, he put a condom on, and very gently and lovingly pushed his cock inside of me. It felt like a Hebrew National Salami. After a few gentle thrusts, he literally went to town. Fucking like a pile driver. Being my first, mind you, I had nothing to compare him to, so I thought this was normal.

I wasn't sure which sensation was the most intense. The pain of his piston like approach, or the fact I was having actual intercourse. There was some real sensual feeling, with him kissing my engorged nipples, and his gentle kissing and using his tongue to check my tonsils.

We spent the better part of the entire afternoon and evening, fucking, sucking and feeling every part of our bodies. Yes, he did start using a more gentle approach, when I told him how sore I was, down there.

Stan soon landed a very nice job in communications, selling all the newest things on the market. He seemed to be a natural, both with his more than charming personality, and his knowledge of the devices he was selling. I went to work, keeping books for the same company, but in a different location. Life became very nice for both of us, and after just two years we started talking children.

We were both over the moon happy when I found out I was pregnant, and soon discovered our sex life diminished considerably, as my belly expanded. I didn't mind, as I thought of myself as a beached whale. Even after our daughter, Lauren was born, our sex life didn't return to what it was.

Four years later, after Rob was born, our sex life dropped off the side of a cliff. When I finally confronted Stan, asking if he was having an affair, he denied having any thoughts of any other woman. We did resume some semblance of a sex life, and by the tine Lauren was starting high school and Rob nearing middle school, my volunteer work at both schools kept my mind off our lack of bedroom activities.

Let me add, here, that even though I had chances, never did I consider having an affair.

There were times that I thought Stan was traveling too much, but he kept telling me that it was required to keep his income at the high level we were used to.

As Lauren started college, and Rob was mastering high school, our sex life could best be described as non existent. Once a month was about it. I started getting a bit more suspicious when his traveling was over night, almost every other week. Always, his reply was the same. "I have to stay ahead of the competition."

One Saturday, soon after Rob had turned 16, he decided to drive to the very large Mall a few miles from our home. I just puttered around the house, killing time, as Stan was traveling, yet again.

A few hours later, Rob came back, and quickly went to his room. This just wasn't like him, so I knocked on his door, and went into his room. I could tell by the look on his face, he was very upset.

"Sit down, please," he said.

Silence.

"Rob, I'm not a mind reader," I said.

"Mom, I was walking around the Mall, when I heard the following announcement,"

"Would the parents of Robbie Carter please come to the information booth."

Now we haven't called Rob, Robbie for years, but he continued, "I went and stood in back, and observed a little boy about 4 or 5 years of age, that was a spitting image of me, at that age." Go on, I urged. "Mom, it got worse. A lady, maybe 25, or so comes up and this kid jumps in her arms. Mom, she looked so much like you it was scary."

"Any more?" I asked.

Nodding his head, he says, almost under his breath, "Dad showed up next and hugged them both!"

By this time Rob was sobbing, so I asked if he was positive? "Look at my phone," he says, and shows me a video of my cheating husband, his look a like girl friend and spitting image boy!

I nearly passed out. I ran out of his bedroom, and straight to my room, slammed the door. and fell on my bed in tears.

Stan wasn't due home until the next afternoon, late, so I had some serious thinking to do.

As if by magic, Lauren comes bounding into the house, and asks why the long faces?

Her brother shows her the video, which left her speechless.

We started to devise a plan, to be started as soon as that fucking asshole would walk into our house, the next afternoon. When I asked if Rob could do what I needed, he told me no problem. All we had to do was get through that night.

Just after 5 in the afternoon, Stan enters the house, sees nobody there, drops his overnight bag, and sees the note I had left him.

"Turn on the T V, as it is already set up to view what you need to see."

Turning on the set, with the three of us just outside, looking in through the patio door, Rob's video starts, showing his bastard son, girl friend and his cheating, lying ass at the information desk. The look on his face was sheer terror. Just then, all three of walked inside, glaring at him, I can explain, he stammered.

"There is no fucking way I even want to hear the shit you are about to tell us!" I screamed, scarring both the kids. "Get out! Get out!"

"Let me explain," he cried.

"What, explain your other wife, and child? You even had the nerve to name him Robert, too!" To say I was livid was an understatement.

In unison, both kids yelled, Dad, how could you?

Without saying another word, he turned and left.

Just then Rob gets a text, from a friend, whose father is a local cop. who found out this bimbo's name and phone number. How. I didn't even want to know.

Listening to my kids, I calmed down before calling the number he was given.

Her name just happened to be Marie, but we didn't get the last name, at least it wasn't the same as mine, even though she looked very much like both me and my daughter.

I dialed the number.

Me: Hello, is this Marie Carter?

Her: Yes, who is calling?

Me: Mary Carter, Stans wife of almost 24 years.

Dead silence.

Me: Nothing to say, bitch?

Her: How did you find out?

Me: Don't lose your kid at the Mall when my Rob Carter is standing nearby filming you three.

Just then, we all hear her door open and who walks in but Stan. Before he can say a word, this Marie lights into to him, yelling, "you mother fucker, you have a wife and two grown kids! Get the fuck out of here!!"

All three of us couldn't believe our ears.

After several minutes of silence, we hear this very soft voice, choking back tears. "Mrs Carter, can we talk a minute, please?"

I looked at both kids, and they shook their heads yes.

"Go ahead," I said, none too friendly.

"First of all, my name is Marie Hall, and we are not married." she started. "I can't tell you how bad I feel about all this," she continued. "If I would have known, I would have never done any of this. He told me he was waiting for his divorce to become final."

"For five fucking years?" I screamed, my kids trying to calm me down.

The phone went dead, and I just couldn't call that bitch back.

Just then, Rob gets up and tears out of the house, saying he would be back in a few minutes. Lauren and I just sat, staring off into thin air.

Just as I was preparing to call my son, in he walks, carrying a bag from the local hardware store. Without saying a word, he gets out shit head's tools and proceeds changing the locks on all of our doors. Then, he takes our garage door openers and changes the codes. Take that you slimy piece of shit!

Believe it or not, our phone rings and Stan has the balls to ask if he come back and stay the night. My terse answer was, just after pigs fly. About a half hour later, we hear a key trying to open our front door. and it was Lauren who called 911. On her own father!

When the cops got there, I greeted them on the front lawn, telling both cops the barest of minimums and would not let him in the house. I made him give Rob a very short list of what he needed for an overnight stay, anywhere but our house. We found out just a few minutes later, that his other "wife" told him the same thing.

Another phone call, which Rob answered, was from this Marie, who I told I wasn't in any mood to talk, at that time. I told her, maybe in the morning, but I didn't know even with a night to digest all this if I would be ready.

The next morning, being a work day, I dragged my very tired body into the office. Walking in, you could have heard a pin drop. It seems this Marie Hall came to the office, before me, confronted Stan in front of everybody, telling whoever would listen, her story. Stan's boss wasn't amused and told the shit head to get out, while his fate would be decided by the top brass.

Walking to my desk, I sat for a minute, then walked into my boss's office, telling her I would need a few days off. Of course, she said. As I slowly walked back to my desk, I turned to my co workers, and as calmly as I could, asking anybody there, "why couldn't any of all you close friends of mine given me a heads up, these past 5 or 6 years? Thanks a lot, my good friends!"

Holding my head as high as I could, I continued right out the front door, not knowing if I would ever return.

I went directly to the offices of a highly respected law office that came very well recommended, by several of my true friends. The lawyer I had the appointment with took all of my information, telling me all my options, and exactly what I could expect, from my soon to be ex. She gave me the worst case, all the way to the best case. Driving back to my very empty house I wondered if dip shit could do anything close to honorable at this point in our lives.

Three days later, while sitting by myself, I get a registered letter requesting my presence at another law office, the following Monday. My lawyer got the same letter, so we talked for over an hour, discussing all of my options.

Friday night. both my kids came over for dinner, so I briefed them on what was going on. Quietly, Rob asked if it O K to work on a car in our garage, the next day. Without asking which car, I told him it was fine. We had a garage full of tools, and Lauren had a boy friend who was very handy under the hood. So was Rob, so I didn't ask any questions.

Bright and early Saturday morning, Ken, Lauren's boy friend drives into my garage. Rob starts helping him do what, I haven't a clue. I do hear other voices, and went to check on who else was there. I got quite a shock, seeing my daughter playing with little Robbie, and Marie just sitting on my front lawn.

"Mom, before you get upset, Rob and I have been talking with Marie, and found out her car was in need of some repairs, and these two told her they would do the work."

Seeing Marie cowering off to one side, I sighed, and told them all that my anger wasn't with Marie, any more, and it was never with Robbie. Damn, he looked just like my Rob at that age. What sealed the deal was when Robbie came over to me and hugged me around my legs and said. "Thank you, Mrs Carter" in his little boy voice. I couldn't help but hug him back.

Since my front yard was shaded, I brought myself out as chair, and we talked in a very civilized manner. I told Marie the we were going to meet the following Monday, to start hashing out the divorce agreement, and I let her know that I wasn't going to do anything to screw her over. I had to be very careful with my language wanting to say not to fuck her over but there was a 5 year old playing in my yard.

It took Ken and Rob about 2 hours to do whatever they were doing to her car. so when they finished I decided to have them all stay for lunch. Rob quickly set up the grill and he and Ken set out grilling burgers and hot dogs. Silently, I wondered if Ken was going to wind up being my son in law, some day, soon.

When we finished our very pleasant lunch, Marie and Robbie thanked us all profusely, and started to leave. Robbie ran up to both my kids, hugging them, Ken, too. When Marie came up to me, she just collapsed in my arms, sobbing how sorry she was for the entire situation.

Monday morning, with my lawyer, we went to the asshole's legal office, and let them start talking. I was shocked how low keyed his lawyer started, with division of property, spousal support and other legally mandated things. It seemed fairly obvious to us, Stan knew he didn't have a leg to stand on.

For a first meeting, it really went quite well. Both sides added a few things, that were quickly agreed to. Just before we were getting ready to leave. I quietly added, that anything in the way of support for his other family, was to come out of his pocket, not mine. Agreed, instantly.

I have to admit, I took great pleasure seeing my soon to be ex with his tail tucked firmly between his legs. There were no raised voices, no antics of any kind, and what seemed to be a very positive meeting.

Later in the week, I went back to work, just to see if I was even going to be welcomed back. Walking in, at first there wasn't a sound. It almost was as quiet as a church on Sunday morning. All of a sudden, my boss walks out of her office, and loudly says "welcome back. Mary!" Every one there came up to me, telling how much they wanted me back, then whispering, "You do know Stan was let go, don't you?" Wow, I thought, there is some justice in the world.

That Saturday, Rob asks if Marie and Robbie can come visit us, again. Sighing, I told him it was O K with me. He quickly texted his sister, and she responded by saying she and Ken would be there. too.

I asked them both, before Marie got there, if they intended in making this a permanent arrangement? Lauren quietly responded, "would it be so bad, seeing that they don't have any other family around here?" I did see her point and it was a lot of fun having a 5 year old running around the yard.

During the ensuing weeks our divorce negotiations were progressing, with Shithead offering to pay off the small remaining mortgage, and giving it to us, with him keeping all his pension. I thought is was a good deal for me and my kids.

Whatever he was doing with his other family, wasn't my worry, so we all kept our distance.

After finishing our negotiations, and our 60 day waiting period, our marriage was officially over.

Our weekend visits with Marie and Robbie, became something all of us looked forward to, with Lauren and Ken becoming closer and closer.

One Saturday, I could tell something was bothering Marie, but when I asked what was wrong, she just replied, everything is fine. When we talked about having lunch Rob called me off to the side of the yard and told me that Robbie told him somebody at work was bothering is mommy.

After lunch, I took Marie inside, and told her what her son told my son. She just broke down, crying on my shoulder.

"Mary, I didn't want to burden you with my problems." It seemed that one of her fellow workers verbally assaulted her on two occasions. On my advice, she went to her HR head on the following Monday. Luckily, she was listened to and believed. The other worker was warned and told that would be his final warning.

Just about a month later, both Lauren and Ken came to my house and asked if it was O K with me if they got married. I just couldn't say yes fast enough. We started to plan a small wedding, right after graduation. A few weeks into our plans, Lauren quietly asked me who can I ask to walk me down the aisle? Asshole had moved nearly 2,000 miles away, and wouldn't be invited, anyway.

Just as we are thinking this over, Rob walks into the room, and looks at us, asking, "what's up?"

I look at Lauren and she looks at me, and we both said, "why not Rob?"

As we started making our guest list, with the few close friends and relatives, Lauren says, "can we invite Marie and Robbie?"

They still visited on occasion, with Marie telling us she was not having any luck in the dating world. It seems as if the old adage, Once bitten, twice shy, was in play, here. Me, on the other hand didn't even think about dating. Not for one minute.

The wedding day arrived, with all our friends and family gathered in our little neighborhood church. Yes, Marie and Robbie were there, though it took some convincing on all three of my kids part to get them to agree.

As things were winding down, I needed the ladies room, and as I entered, Marie was just washing her hands. She turned to me, smiling, as thanked me about a dozen times and threw her arms around my neck and kissed me on my lips. Just as quickly, she backed up, saying how sorry she was. Think for about two seconds, I took her face in my hands and gave her as sexy a kiss as I had given anybody in more than 5 years.

12