A New Teacher's Welcoming Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Viagra, the knowledge that Erika knew about Gill and room 14 all mixed with her simple line of enjoying a nice hard fuck created a larger than normal reaction to the enticement she offered.

I shifted ever so gently in my seat thinking that it sent a signal to Erika to call it a night, it didn't.

She shrugged and slowly stood up off the bar stool and walked past me. As she brushed my side in a drunken stumble she held my shoulder and said sorry. I turned to say 'no worries' but my mouth was covered by hers as she fell upon me like a horny zombie.

Her tongue forced its way into my mouth and when it finally reached mine, I surrendered all resistance. Microseconds I know, but my cock overrode any programming that my brain had installed and my software rapidly became hardware, and she was quick to expose it.

Her hands were all over me, and I admit mine were all over her fine torso as well as we ripped and tore at each other fabrics in a fervent desire to touch flesh. I was the first to feel her warm back after I slid my hand up under her top and her hand went straight for my bulging cock that was displaying madly through my pants.

"Oh my God," she exclaimed. "It's as big as I imagined it to be."

I was about to say 'You've imagined me naked?' but when she pulled her top off and revealed her delightful tits that were encased in a fine black lace bra, it was my turn to exclaim. "Oh my God! They're beautiful."

Erika wasted no time in unbuckling my belt and pulling down my pants. My cock was straining against the fabric of my underpants and when she squatted down in front of me she paused and tweaked at the fabric.

"My, these are a bit colourful," she said as she ran her fingers along the length of my covered cock. "Not the kind of undies a man buys are they?"

Suddenly I was fearful that the pair of undies that Natasha had bought me for Christmas may put paid to my libidinous activities, but she quickly rolled them down and old mate sprung out and whacked her on the forehead.

"Oh fuck yeah," she mewwed, drawing her hand along its length. As clumsy as it was with me standing there in the middle of an empty hotel bar, my pants wrapped around my ankles and supporting myself on the bar itself, when she began to suck the life out of my cock I was the happiest man alive.

I reached over her and unclipped her bra allowing her fine breasts to escape their confines. When She they were free she released my cock from her delightfully skilled mouth and rocked back to allow me a few of her pink orbs of delight.

"You like my tits?" she asked as she stroked my cock. "I like your cock."

I really wanted to say "So does your daughter and her friend, and her friend's mother." but all I could do was get into the zone and say "Yeah baby suck my cock."

To my surprise, rather than saying 'That's a bit of a cliche for an English teacher', she responded with, "I love sucking cock," and hooked straight back in.

Not only did she suck it incredibly well but I don't know what the hell she did to her throat, tongue or whatever, but she totally surprised me by deep throating my entire cock until her nose was resting against my body.

"Oh. My. God." I exclaimed to my non-existent deity.

Then she grabbed my cock at the base and began a wild sucking frenzy before lifting it up and sucking my left ball into her mouth.

Smiling up at me she said. "Fuck my face, fuck it like it's my pussy."

I held the back of her head and did just that, fucked her mouth for all it was worth. Her hands though were now down below undoing her pants and sliding her hand down to her pussy. She twitched as she found her cunt.

"I'm so, so fucking wet. I need this cock in my cunt right now." For dirty talking, Erika was top-notch. She spat on by cock and onto her hands and began a pistoning of my cock that could get no harder.

"Fuck I need this cock," she implored. "So nice, I need it right now in my wet cunt."

With that she crawled away and hopped up. I pulled my pants all the way off as did she.

For whatever reason she picked my undies up, examined the pattern and the brand, and flung them on the bar.

Then with a slight drunken stumble she looped her thumbs around the waistband of her black panties and slid them to the ground.

To say that I was surprised to find that down below she was completely void of hair would be an understatement. What really shook me was the ring through her clit.

"Just because I'm a mum doesn't mean I don't like to fuck."

I couldn't really find words to respond, so I kept quiet and just took her in my arms. As we kissed I realised that this was the first kiss I'd had since I'd arrived in Coolamein. This was different to the girls and Lin and Gill. This was deeper, more profound.

Fucking a woman on a bar stool isn't something that I had ever contemplated before, but once I'd slid into Erika and she screamed in delight as I hit her cervix, they really should be sold in sex shops.

"Fuck yeah," she cried out, "Fuck me hard, fuck my cunt."

I slammed away merrily driving my hard cock so hard my balls slapped up against the cool metal of the stool's frame.

She ran her hands slowly up my chest and gave me a cheeky smile which I initially thought was well out of place. How wrong I was.

With her two hands sensually rubbing my chest, feeling a third hand cup my ball bag came as a bit of a shock.

Erika laughed out loud as I whipped my cock out and spun around to find Mandy and Phil, standing there chuckling. Both were as naked as the day they were born and Phil was stroking a massive hard cock.

'Wait, what?" was all I could elicit as Mandy grabbed my cock and stroked it lovingly.

"I knew he had a nice cock," she said to Erika, "Nice guys always do."

With that she squatted down and proceeded to lick Erika's juices off my cock before deep throating me without any effort whatsoever.

I just looked at Phil who shrugged and said. "We were wondering where you were.

Erika winked at me and ran her hand down inviting me to her pussy, but it was Phil who filled it.

Mandy was wanking my cock and licking my balls as Phil slid his cock deep inside of Erika who once again began moaning in delight.

Mandy began rubbing her own pussy as she went back to her toe curlingly good fellatio. Erika's cunt made sloppy noises as her juices flowed freely. Mandy reached up and rubbed her husband's balls just as she had moments ago to mine.

She looked up at me and spat a long line of drool down over my cock. "This changes the workplace dynamic somewhat, doesn't it?"

It had crossed my mind, but at that moment I couldn't really have given even the slightest of fucks.

"Indeed," Mandy said, "Now fuck me."

With that she stood up and lifted her left leg up onto the stool next to Erika and Phil. Her pussy was just at the right height for me to slide right in, which I did.

My cock was iron hard as I pumped into Mandy's wet cunt. And when I say wet, she was gushing with juices. With her bent over the stool facing Phil he took advantage of having two pairs of tits he could rub. Mid way through he pulled out of Erika and turned to his wife who sucked on his cock with delight.

"Yeah fuck her face," Erika urged him as she rubbed her own pussy. "Fuck her hard Julian, fuck that slut as hard as you can."

With that I grabbed Mandy's shoulder and began pounding into her with a force that rocked the legs of the stool back and forth.

Erika came over and began rubbing my balls as I fucked Mandy's beautiful cunt.

"Don't make him cum here, baby," Phil said to Erika, "Let's go show the rest of them what he has to offer."

"No, not yet," moaned Mandy, "More cock please, more cock."

"We better go up," Erika reluctantly said as she nodded towards the windows, "Those curtains aren't exactly the best."

"Oh for fuck's sake! Get those windows fixed so we can have a proper bar room orgy here one night, would you," Mandy said as I slid my cock out.

Phil stepped back and Mandy unfolded herself into a stumbling standing position. With a glance up and down my body, which ended at my cock, she took hold of it and we made our way up the stairs to the rooms that were as far away from Erika's private rooms as they could be.

With not even the subtlest notion of keeping quiet we stamped along the faded carpet down the corridor and into a double room that was seething with sexual action.

These Rotarians knew how to fuck.

There were two queen sized beds in each room and both were being utilised by varying combinations of naked middle-aged men and women.

"Well I'll be fucked," I laughed out. "This town continues to surprise and delight."

On the bed right in front of me one of the lady's was on her back, on some bloke, having her pussy stuffed with two cocks as another woman, who was being fucked from behind, kissed her.

On the other bed one bloke was being ridden by a dark haired lady whilst another rode his face. Next to them another couple were writhing in joy in the traditional missionary position.

Around the room there were three other blokes lolling in chairs or on the lounge, all clearly spent.

"They're here," Mandy called out. "You all know Erika, but this here is our special guest, the new English teacher in town, Julian."

She then proceeded to name all the people in the room, but I only really remembered the ladies, for future reference of course.

Sue, the one being taken from behind, raised her head and said, "Bring that nice cock over here, Denise and I are hungry."

With a slap on my arse from Mandy I sauntered over to the five of them and rested my knee above Denise's, and the bloke underneath, heads.

When Sue took my cock in my mouth Denise licked and sucked at my ball bag. To say the least, it was an amazing sensation.

Denise grabbed my cock and began wanking it as she and the lady licked Mandy's juices off it.

I took Sue by the back of the head and began fucking her face like I did to Erika, she too enjoyed the sensation of being drilled hard.

Mandy had one leg on the bed and was rubbing her pussy as she watched me fucking Sue's face. Erika meanwhile was sitting between two blokes on the lounge wanking their cocks as they fingered her cunt, rubbed her pierced clit and tweaked her nipples.

Denise began moaning and when I swapped my cock from Sue's mouth into hers the volume increased as she orgasmed around the two cocks in her cunt.

"Oh fuck yeah baby," said the bloke on top as he began his own orgasm, "Oh fuck, oh fuck."

He threw his head back and I watched as his rotund belly contracted, pumping his load into her, no doubt coating the other bloke's cock as he did so.

This acted as a signal for the bloke fucking Sue as he gave me a nod and said, "Take over here mate, she's a beaut."

As the bloke rolled off Denise and lay on the bed Mandy dived on his cock and began licking it like it was a soft-serve ice cream. Yes, these oldies were a totally hardcore bunch of fuckers.

"Fuck me with that nice young cock,' Sue urged, "Give it to me hard."

As instructed I held her by the hips and ploughed into her wet cunt with an intensity that shook her spine up and down. Looking over my shoulder I saw that Erika was now on her side sucking off one of the blokes while the other fucked her in the arse. A true champion.

Sue's cunt was fine indeed and as I pumped into her I reached around and massaged her clit, bringing her to a rousing climax.

"Oh God yes," she moaned, before burying her face in the sheets.

With her orgasm coursing through her core I decided to make sure that I was going to fuck all the women in the room. Denise had no space in her pussy as she now had two cocks once more filling her up, I'd fucked Mandy already so that left Liz, Mary and the tall horsey looking Pip.

Liz was a fine looking lady with short cropped blonde hair and a figure better than many 30 years younger. Mary had long blonde hair and was very skinny with barely any boobs. I was worried I may break her.

It was Pip who saw me coming over, my cock bobbing in front of me.

"Oh Julian darling," she said with a pretentious accent. "Yes please, I want some of that fresh meat."

I hadn't noticed but when Pip climbed off the bed she was wearing long cowboy boots and had one of the best bodies of any mature woman I'd ever seen. Her hair was long, her tits still firm and her stomach tight, and as I discovered soon after, as was her pussy and arse.

"Dahling," she moaned again as she grabbed my cock and stroked it back and forth, "Welcome to our little group."

"It's a genuine pleasure," I said as I gently squeezed her nipples.

"Oh, you haven't reached the pinnacle of pleasure just yet," she said before squatting down in front of me and licking the end of my knob.

With a suckering of her cheeks Pip released a gob of spit onto my cock before smearing it along and around its length. Once she took my cock in her mouth and began stroking its length her expertise was clearly on display. Her hands pumped my stem while her tongue worked wonders around my knob. It was when she deep throated me that I nearly came down her throat.

She gagged slightly as she withdrew but with a smile jumped straight back in and nestled her nose against my pubes.

As she moved her tongue around my cock I held the back of her head and pumped in and out, fucking her face in a smooth consistent manner. When my cock flipped out of her mouth I rubbed it across her face before sliding it back in again.

Across from me Erika was now being fucked in her pussy and arse and I almost came when Pip cupped my balls as she sank once more down to the hilt. Fortunately she slid my cock out of her mouth and held it against her cheek as she reached down and fingered her pussy.

"Time to fill me up, dahling," she said, before standing up and unexpectedly kissing me with cock breath.

I shuddered slightly at that, but she didn't flinch at all and she simply moved over to the lounge and bent over the back of it, presenting me with her fine shaped arse and adjacent cunt.

When I slid in I was expecting the cavernous nature of the others in the room, but her cunt, was tight, real tight and it felt wonderful wrapped around my cock. Holding her hips and thrusting forward deep into her I was surprised to suddenly feel a pair of hands rest on my hips.

The skinny Mary was now behind me pushing me forward, urging me to fuck Pip harder and faster.

"Fuck this dirty slut," she said to me, "Dig that cock of yours in deep, get into her."

Pip was silent through this as if she'd zoned out, but she did emit a small moan when Mary reached around and started fingering her arsehole.

I looked down in wonder as Mary slid one, then two, then three fingers into Pip's well lubricated arse. Clearly the invitation was for me to slide my cock in, one that I readily accepted.

Pip really came alive when I did that and began swearing and bucking as I entered her arse with the same vigour as I had her cunt.

"Good God dahling, fuck, yes, yes, yes," she called out across the sex-filled room. To add to her pleasure Mary was now sliding her fist into Pip's cunt and I could feel the movement of it whenever I was deep inside her.

It was when one of the random blokes in the room had regained his erection and began to fuck Pip's face that the fifty year old slut came for what seemed an inordinately long period of time.

Her body shook like a car on a corrugated road and I could feel her arse tighten around my cock. I had the idea of sliding my cock back into her pussy, with Mary's hand, but Mary misread it and she pulled her hand out, licked her fingers and moved around to the revitalised bloke, who she kissed deeply, the type of kiss that indicated a full loving relationship.

With my cock now back in her pussy Pip had returned to her slow moan and the bloke fucking her face indicated to me that he would like a turn, and with Mary next on my list, it all made sense for us to shift positions.

Mary sensed it was her turn when we both left Pip cockless and knelt on the lounge cushion in the opposite direction. I gave Pip a quick suck of my cock before I then planted it into Mary's slender body. Like the others, Mary's cunt was wet with juice, lube and probably some bloke's jizz. Her slim frame was a delight to handle and easy to manoeuvre.

The bloke and I began a pattern of swapping from pussy/arse to mouth between the horny girls and when another bloke came over and joined in I took my leave and headed over to Liz, the final lady for the night.

She was on her back under a fellow who was clearly reaching the end of his term at her pussy, and when he started shaking I knew that he was emptying his nutsack deep inside her.

Liz had her eyes closed when I presented my cock to her mouth and rather than being shocked, she was clearly delighted to have my younger cock to suck on. Mandy soon returned to my sex circle when she began lapping up the cum that was oozing out of Liz's well fucked cunt.

I decided that Mandy would have a better chance of licking at Liz's pussy if Liz was on her knees and Mandy was below, so I organised just that.

As Liz passed me she whispered, "My arse is out of bounds," a request I had no problem accepting her wishes with, as I was beginning to tucker out, and by the looks of all the idle bodies, including Erika's, nearby, I was the only man left standing.

With Liz's fine pussy there for my adoration and attention I slid my cock deep into her with one long, slow action. As soon as I was up to the hilt Mandy began licking and sucking at her clit, and my balls, which were starting to really tighten up as I enjoyed the double action more than I expected.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I was pleasantly surprised to discover Erika standing there rubbing my back and soon after, kissing and tonguing my face and ears. I'm not sure how long I spent fucking Liz but I knew that she did cum at one stage because of how she was bucking and shaking around my cock.

When I heard Pip ask if I'd cum yet, I kind of snapped back into the moment, torn from Erika's passion I rebooted my role as the young stud who was here to entertain the women around him, not just the mother of the young blonde I'd fucked on my first night in town.

Liz had certainly cum, and cum hard as she rolled off Mandy and onto the floor, her pussy wet with her juices.

When I looked around the room I noticed that a few of the men and Denise had left, maybe she was entertaining them, or they were asleep somewhere.

"Girls," Pip called out, "I think that it's only fair that we all get a taste of young Julian, don't you?"

Erika gave me a secret eye roll as Pip spoke, I knew she wouldn't like her.

"Let's see who can get him to cum," Pip declared. "One minute each until he cums."

With that they all lined up with Pip arrogantly assuming that I would make it past Mandy, Liz, Mary and Erika before getting to her. She was soon to be disappointed but as I worked my way along the line of middle aged faces I really only thought of two, Erin and Georgie and when I got to Georgie's mother Erika, well, I exploded deep into her mouth, a load that she quite easily swallowed, leaving none for the others.

Pip did manage to suck on my rapidly deflating cock and after such a long day, I too was stuffed. All I really wanted to do was have a quick shower, catch a few hours sleep, and meet Erin down at Robinson's Beach, or was it Robertson's, wherever that was I needed to be there because six middle aged women might be nice, but a horny fucking teen is heavenly.

12