A New Toy for Curious Wife

Story Info
A wife treats herself to a big black dildo and mock husband.
1.1k words
4.3
21.8k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came home one day to the sounds of moaning, coming from our bedroom.

"Ohh yeahhh... fuck my pussy.... Ohhh... I love that big black cock... mmmm". I was shocked. We'd been married 5 years, and I thought we were going great. We rarely argued, we both loved each other deeply, and we had a pretty regular sex life. But now I could hear what sounded like my wife cheating on me in our own home! I mustered up all the courage I could and stormed into the bedroom.

My wife's face was buried in a pillow, her gorgeous arse sticking up into the air, and between her legs was a massive black dildo which she was furiously fucking herself with.

"Ohhh yeahhhh". She hadn't noticed me. "Fuck me! I'm going to cum on your black dick! Stretch my pussy out!". I'd never heard her speak like this before! I was so relieved that she wasn't cheating, that it took me a few moments to realize how hard my cock was getting. It was like watching porn! She let out one final long moan, and stopped, the dildo still buried up to the hilt inside her. I could hear her panting from the exertion still. Wow.

"Enjoy yourself, honey? I asked, announcing myself to her.

"Mmmmm yeah... how long have you been there?" She replied, shifting from doggy onto her side to face me. Her makeup was all over her face, and she looked exhausted.

"Looks like you enjoyed the show," she said before I could reply, pointing down at my clearly visible hard-on. She licked her lips. Then, she slowly opened up her legs and slid the dildo out of her, revealing her gaping wet pussy.

"Why don't you come and show me". I was stunned for a second, she was still horny! Amazing! I quickly threw off my clothes before jumping into the bed and climbing on top of her.

"Na ah, show me with your tongue first" she laughed, pushing my head down. I kissed my way down her body, licking her amazing tits first, before settling in between her legs. Her pussy was still gaping and swollen, and her cum was visible all over the tops of her legs. She'd really enjoyed herself. I dove in and started licking her.

"Mmm yeah, lick my pussy babe" she moaned, pushing my head into her further. "Do you like my new toy? It only arrived this morning and I just had to try it out" she continued. The dildo was still lying near her pussy, and I could see just how big it was. It was huge. It must have been about 10 inches from balls to tip and as thick as a forearm. My own dick was straining itself it was that hard, but even then it must have only been about 5 inches long, and nowhere near as thick.

"I don't know what came over me, I just really wanted to try a really big dick" she emphasized the big as she moaned. This was so hot, my wife was never really one for dirty talk but here she was, telling me about fucking her dildo. Eventually, she pulled me up and kissed me hard. She grabbed my cock, gave it a few strokes, and positioned it at her entrance. I slid into her with no resistance, and my eyes opened wide. I stopped moving. She was so, so loose. I could barely feel her insides.

"Are you in yet?" She asked, " just fuck me!". Then she must have realized.

"Oh" she said, struggling to hold a giggle in. "I can barely feel you!" She failed to stop herself laughing this time. Her pussy was so stretched from her big black dildo that now I couldn't do anything to her. And the worst thing was, that thought seriously turned me on! It was so confusing! I started to fuck her, to try and give her some pleasure, and my dick was ready to explode.

"Oh my god, you're going to cum aren't you?" She said noticing my struggle. "I can't feel your little dick in me and you're going to cum!" She was actually laughing as I tried to fuck her. Her mean words were actually making things worse, she was pushing me closer to the edge.

"Wow, I can barely feel a thing after that big cock fucked me," she said like she wasn't getting fucked at all. "Why don't you use my dildo instead babe" she smirked at me before pushing me off her and handing me her toy.

I resumed my position lying between her legs, staring at her stretched-out pussy. Slowly, I slid her dildo back into her, which elicited a long guttural moan that I know I had never made her do.

"Ohhhhhh yeah....You have no idea how good that big dick feels inside me!" She moaned, grabbing her tits as she did so.

"Is that what you like now babe? Big cocks?" I asked, starting to get into the fantasy myself.

"Fuck yes!" She responded, "I fucking love big dick!" She took the dildo from me, and started fucking herself again, even harder than what I had been doing to her. I couldn't help but sit back and admire her, and I started to stroke my own dick.

"Mm yeah jerk your little cock for me" she mocked.

"I think my pussy is off limits to that little dick from now on" she continued, as she ploughed herself with her big black dildo. Her mean words combined with the scene I was watching were getting to me, I was panting and close to the edge, and she could tell.

"You gonna cum thinking about me fucking a real dick instead of your little one?" She mocked me again, in between her own moans. Her words made me think of her getting fucked like in some of the porn I watched. Maybe that was where she got the idea. Either way now all could imagine was my hot wife getting fucked by some big black man with a huge dick in front of me, while I jerked myself off. Fucking hell. My cock exploded in my hand, covering the bed in front of me in cum. But she didn't notice.

She was moaning like a whore now, legs spread and pulled back exposing herself in all her glory, as she hammered her pussy with a huge dildo. She had lost herself in her pleasures as she came and came and came. I was sure at one moment she even said someone else's name, before one final "fuckkk" and she collapsed back onto the bed, her dildo hanging out of her.

She gave a pitying look at my dick, obviously comparing it to her dildo between her legs.

"Yeah" she said after a few moments, "I think I'm going to stick with this big dick, you can just use your tongue instead from now".