A New World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That sexy, thick woman sits on the couch, looking right at me as there's a cock in my mouth. There's no emotion on her face as Bill keeps slowly thrusting in and out of me, making my lips trail over his manhood. Yet, despite how humiliating this is, I love it. I love her seeing me like this. I love feeling like this. Dear me it feels weird and shameful, but I really like it.

Bill takes hold of my head with both of his hands now. He starts to pull it towards him as he moves his hips forward, thus shoving his cock deeper and deeper in my mouth. Each time I feel it moving over my tongue, like an invading force to my body. I think the best part, as odd as it may be, is right when he's pulled back and then thrusts forward.

He gets much faster. Before he was so slow and careful, but now that he sees I'm taking it and not complaining, he moves a lot faster. So much so that he thrusts at least once a second, forcing me deeper and deeper on his manhood.

It reaches a roughness where I actually gag. His cock head goes all the way back in my mouth where it touches something there my body wasn't expecting and I gag. To this he pulls back for a moment to let it pass, then resumes when I don't say anything. It gets that he starts to make his cock hit the back of my mouth.

"Legs spread. Don't hide that cock of yours," Bill suddenly says from his pool of moans and groans as I'm made to service his cock. I hadn't noticed, but my knees are nearly pressed together at the moment. I think because I keep sitting further up on the couch and my upper body has to move so much to do this.

Doing as I'm told, I spread my legs, letting the feeling of my hard cock be seen fill me. When I do this, I look back at Gina to see her looking at my cock now. Not just a simple glance either, staring at it, as if examining it.

"Look at me. Look at who's cock you are sucking," Bill then says and actually slaps my face. Just reaches over and playfully slaps my cheek, making it sting. I do look up at him, seeing a sight I never have seen before.

He stands over me, like he's a towering giant. I see his bare stomach as it moves towards my face and away as my head bobs on his manhood. He looks down at me, which gives me the feeling of being submissive. That I'm now the little cute thing on its knees and made to service a much stronger person. That I'm in the position I made so many women get in.

"Oh, you are getting good at that," Bill muses and then steps back to pull his cock out of my mouth completely. Having never done it before, I see how much work goes into giving a blowjob. I mean, my jaw is tired. I never considered that my jaw would get tired. Never did I consider anyone would get tired performing one.

Embarrassment and shame trickle inside me, but I do my best to push them away. I just sucked a cock. A man's cock. Part of me wants to feel ashamed and cry for doing it as it must mean I'm gay and horrible. But I'm forced to remind myself that thinking such things are stupid. Even if I do turn full 100% gay, does it matter? It's no one business but my own, and if it is fun, why shouldn't I? There's a huge difference from having a playful time with a lover and sucking off everyone down an alley in downtown. I have no reason to feel ashamed of what I just did.

"Stand up," Bill orders, his hand moving to my armpit to help me stand. When I do, I find I'm actually a bit jelly-legged. That my arousal at all of this sort of made me weak and dizzy.

"You like that? Huh?" Bill says in a playful taunting tone, only I don't really hear him. I mean I do, but I don't respond. That's because his hand is on my cock now. He's grabbed the head of it, where he is softly running his fingers, jerking me off yet teasing the back of my cock, which is very sensitive.

I know I must look stupid or silly, but I moan at this with my eyes closed. Damn that feels good. It feels damn hot. He's like teasing me both physically and verbally. And being made to keep my hands behind me only adds to how hot it is, as I feel so submissive.

"Yeah, you liked it," he croons, now jerking me off with his entire hand. My breathing is very hard now, and I moan almost nonstop. My entire body feels warm and alive as he does this. It never really entered my mind that a guy would be good at doing something like this to another guy, but it makes sense. He would know how it feels and what he would want.

"Got an idea, let's see how you like this," Bill then says. He stops jerking me off and I almost let out a moan. He grabs a handful of my hair, but not in a mean way. It's more of a symbolic manner, to make me feel like a submissive slave to him, which I like.

He forces me to move, and I'm still nervous so I take small steps. He yanks, pulls and then pushes me to move me. I'm moved from the couch...until I am directly in front of Gina.

Breathing hard I stand there as Bill holds me, my hands still behind my back. Only now my feet are planted between her spread feet as she leans back on her couch. She has her cell in her hand, but looks up at me and Bill with a "what are you doing?" sort of expression. And now my hard cock is right in front of her, only a couple of feet away. It makes me feel more exposed and vulnerable than ever.

Bill smacks my ass, hard. His open hand lands on my bottom, where my entire body jerks from it. It's such a surprise I let out a deep "ouch!" When it is over, I feel my ass cheek sting from the blow as he wasn't exactly gentle.

"What a dirty boy, showing your cock to strangers," Bill says in a chastising yet taunting manner and smacks my ass again, only the other cheek. Again, it stings bad as his open hand lands. He then hits me again, and again. He's spanking me.

Each time I jerk and my cock swings just a bit. My heart has started to pound so hard I'm sure the two of them can hear it. It's just...I've never been spanked before. Sure, I've had people do it playfully, but not like this. I've even spanked lovers that wanted it.

My breath is then taken away as I see Gina sit up on the couch. She brushes the hair behind both of her ears, and then leans forward. My eyes widen like saucers as I watch her open her mouth wide and lean forward.

Gina takes my cock in her mouth. Her small hands then move to grab hold of my hips, holding them firm as Bill spanks my ass. Showing a great deal of experience, which I have new respect for, she bobs her head back, moving her lips on my cock as her tongue trails along it.

"Bad boy, you deserve to be spanked," Bill says, along with many other demeaning comments as he spanks my ass red. As he does, she performs the best blowjob I've ever had. She's just so damn good at it. I know in part it is from being spanked that helps me along, but it is also her.

"P-P-P-Please...s-s-s-stop," I finally have to stammer out, sounding weak and pathetic to my own ears, even if I know it isn't so. Both of them stop at once, with Gina stopping while taking all of my cock in her mouth, her lips against the base of my cock.

"I...I...I'm g-g-g-going to...." I tell them, feeling how close I am to cumming. Gina takes my manhood out of her mouth at once and laughs. As she does, Bill does too. They both laugh, but it isn't a mean or cruel laugh, but more like an understanding laugh. Like they knew I would be embarrassed that I'm about to cum after just a few moments of a blowjob.

"Then we need to get to the best part, don't we?" Bill announces as my cock throbs. It stands there, wanting one of them to touch it. It is begging to cum, yet not able to. It's both the best feeling in the world and worst. It's the sort of feeling where if I died right now, I could die happy.

"Come on, move it," Bill says, sounding more aggressive. He grabs my wrists that are still behind me, as well as a handful of my hair again. Using his strength, he pushes me forward to move me, no longer being gentle, which I love. I like the way he manhandles me, making me feel like he can do whatever he wants.

He makes me walk to behind the couch I was siting on. And to my surprise and a bit of horror, he bends me over. Just forces me to bend over the couch, where he pushes my head down until it reaches the couch cushions as I bend at my hips.

Oh my. I'm bent over. That can only mean one thing. Oh dear. Am I ready for this? Is this going to be too much? Can I go thought with this?

A wave of tingling emotions moves over me when I feel Bill use his foot to make me spread my left leg. He then does it for my right leg until both legs are spread wide. This is an insanely humiliating feeling as it makes you feel open in every way possible; physically, spiritual, even emotionally.

"Oh gosh," I say out loud as my emotions overwhelm me. I see Gina's legs as she has moved off her couch. She now pushes on the back of my head and my upper back to keep me bent over. Bill has hold of my wrists in a death grip as he moves behind me and between my legs. The two of them are working together to keep me in this bent position.

I grow quiet and tense up as I feel the unmistakable feeling of a cock moving between my ass cheeks. It feels just like you would think it would, a hard object going to a private, private place. It makes my body tense up again as I'm not sure how to feel.

Bill lines himself up with my hole and presses his cock against it. There's no words said now as he starts to press it harder. Hard enough that it is clear he means to shove it into my ass. He's about to fuck me.

My body stays tensed up but Bill keeps hold of my hands to make sure I can't move them. Gina keeps pressing my head down so the side is pressed against the cushion. If I was being held face down, I might get scared as that would be dangerous to my breathing, but the way she does it, only the side is effected and I can breathe just fine.

A low groan starts to come from me as I feel his cock start to enter me. I don't mean to but I keep tensing up, but it doesn't seem to matter as he keeps pushing. He pushes it enough that I feel it truly enter me, so that when I do try to tense, it's too far in to push out.

Bill moans just as I do as he keeps going. The feeling of him forcing his cock up me is such a violating and great feeling. He's going to a place no one ever has gone before. Showing me a new feeling that I didn't know existed. Treating me like no one has, yet I've always wanted.

"That's a good boy," Bill says, breathing hard as he presses up against my ass cheeks. He's shoved his entire cock inside of me now, where I feel every inch of it. It's so far in me that I wonder if I open my mouth Gina could see it.

Feeling the strange feeling, I try to come to terms with there being a cock up my ass. I'm letting a man fuck my ass. Me. Oh my. What would people say if they knew? The moment I think this, I then ask myself why I would care.

Slowly and gently, he pulls his hips back to move his cock, then moves forward, making me groan loud in a mix of pain, humiliation and joy. He does this repeatedly, moving just a tiny bit back before moving forward, only each time he goes back just a tiny bit more. He's really doing it. He's really starting to fuck me.

I'm not sure how long it takes him, but he's soon able to truly thrust into me. That he's tamed my ass and now can do as he wants. For he's able to thrust all the way back and slam into me, fucking me. He's fucking me. Fucking my ass.

"That's right. That's my cock in your ass. What you going to do about it?" Bill says loudly, his hands holding my hands and my lower back. Each thrust of his is hard, so hard it moves the couch some. And each thrust makes me feel everything. Feel how bumpy his cock is as it moves against my insides. Feel how violating this feels. Feel how perfect it is and how much I love it.

"Nothing!" I tell him, loving how I feel like just a slave for him. That for the first time in my life I'm just a piece of ass. Just something to fuck...and have suck you off. It's a beautiful dirty feeling. One that I can't believe I'm loving, as just a little bit ago, I would be so ashamed to even have such thoughts.

Gina grabs my head as I'm fucked and lifts. She holds me from under my chin until I'm lifted enough that I can look at her. My entire body rocks as I'm fucked, and having to look at her makes it even more intense. Makes me feel even more submissive as out of everyone, I know she must know what this feels like.

She lifts up her shirt to reveal her bare breasts. This catches me off guard as I wasn't expecting it, and the next thing I know, she's put her breasts to my face. As I'm rocking, this makes it so I start to ram my face into those tits. Those huge, soft, pale tits.

Her doing this nearly makes me orgasm. I'm not even sure a guy can orgasm from taking it up the ass, but it sure feels like I am about to from this. I'm not sure why, but feeling her bare breasts on my face while being taken by him is overpowering. It makes me feel so damn aroused that I want to scream. It becomes more than I think I can take.

After about a minute of this, she pulls her tits back. She covers them but excitedly moves behind me as well. Here I am kept bent by Bill's hand, but then feel something brand new...her hand. She's holding my cock now. Holding it in one of her soft and smooth hand.

"N-N-N-No," I stammer out as it feels like too much as Gina starts to jerk me off as Bill fucks me. I do try to move my hands, but Bill is too strong. He's easily able to keep my hands in his while he rams into me roughly.

I struggle more as they force me to take these new feelings as my cock is jerked off by her in the best way possible, while Bill destroys my ass. It makes me know that I'm going to orgasm from this. And for some reason, that terrifies me.

"Yes," Bill replies as he keeps fucking me. He doesn't say this to imply that he won't stop, but that he knows that is not what I really want. That he's been where I am. That I am scared of what I am feeling as all this is wild and over the top.

I struggle harder now as I feel my orgasm about to burst. Gina senses this and actually starts to jerk me off harder and faster. Bill has to hold both of my hands in his to keep me in this position, with him ramming into me nearly as hard as possible.

Fear hits me. Cold, panicked fear as I'm about to cum. Fear of what this will mean. Fear of an unknown future of what I'll do and want. It hits so hard that for a moment I regret ever showing up here. I regret ever going on reddit or making those posts.

But then I remember a simple fact that I know is true, hence why it is a fact; I'm not a coward. Whatever this brings, let it come. I'll deal with it and be better for it. I don't run from what scares me.

Gina's hand works its magic and I cum. But I do more then just cum, I let go. I let go of so much inside me, from fear of liking to have sex with men, to the fear of being considered a sex freak for having this strange threesome. It all comes out as I have my orgasm.

It feels like my body turns into jello as it does nothing but quiver. Powerful emotions move over me and it gives me something of an out of body feeling. It's just so powerful and intense.

My cock spasms, shooting out my seed like it normally would, but the feeling that erupts from it is unlike any I've ever felt or will feel again. For it shoots out happiness. Like happiness is a drug you can inject, yet this flows over me, making me sink into it like going under the water in a jacuzzi. I melt into it, giving in completely.

When I snap back to reality after my intense orgasm, I find that I'm still bent over the couch. Bent over with no one touching me at all, thank goodness, for I feel so sensitive at the moment. In fact, I feel like goo-boy as my own cum shot over my leg, or so I think.

Then I feel something new, on my lower back. There's a warmth there as if someone poured something on me. It's all over my lower back as well, with it being warm and thick. This makes me chuckle and even smile as I keep my head lowered. Bill came as well. He came all over my back, just like we talked about.

Staying bent over, I do let out a few tears, but these are happy tears. In a few hours I'm sure my tears will be of pain and annoyance as I have a feeling I won't be sitting for a few days, but at the moment, I'm happy. I'm free. I feel like for the first time I can truly get to know myself and what I want.

"You ok man?" Bill asks, but he does it in a whisper by my ear. I know he does this to check on me, and also to not embarrass me in front of Gina in case something is wrong. This fills me with a great deal of love, but not from him. I feel love because I know there will be plenty of guys to help me as I explore these strange new feelings. That I'm not the first person to feel like this and others can help guide me to find what I want.

"Yeah. I think I am," I tell him happily.

12