A New World

Story Info
Lilith the succubus finds a path to a new world.
4.5k words
0000
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmmmmm. Dreams are so delectable. I can be whatever you want in them. Rather I make you believe you are getting what you want in them. And let me tell you, some of your dreams are quite naughty. I like that. Don't ever stop. I love the feel of you attempting to and believing, YOU, are in control. And the look in your eyes, so loving and dedicated one moment; so thoughtless and subservient in others. Your expression when I break you is nothing in comparison to the look of when you realize you have been broken. I wait for you. Stalk you. Hunt you. Each and every time you close your eyes I am there patiently waiting. You cannot escape me. You cannot avoid me. I am always there in the recesses of your mind.

You see these horns. That's right you cant. You only see what I allow you to see. Here let me show you my true form. Ah, there you go. You can see them now cant you. You know what makes them grow? Orgasms. Each time you orgasm inside of me or I climax in you, I receive a new ring. Baby, you have made my horns grow pretty long. Every time I orgasm in you I grow stronger. Soon I will be able to leave your dreams and enter your waking world. We will have so much fun then. I shall rule the world with you by my side forever.

I see you staring at my body. Yes, I know you can't resist my ass. So nice and round. I feel your eyes on it when I walk away. And I know you love it when I make it jiggle a little with each step. I love the way you start to salivate when you look at my sweet tasting pussy. And how you desire my cute perky breasts.

Ah you noticed my tail. Yes, my tail is long and thick. I love wrapping it around your neck so you can't escape. The way your face turns red and the veins pop out of your forehead as I restrict your airway, mmmm makes me hard and wet just thinking about it. Oh! You just noticed my thick, long, veiny cock? Yes, it has been inside of you. Yes, you have carried my seed. I know you don't remember. Because I choose for you not to. But alas it's time for you to wake up. I'll see you soon my pet.

As the alarm sounds telling Shawn it is time for him to rise and shine the remnants of his dream fade. The last thing he remembers from it is a pair of full luscious lips smiling. Or were they sneering? Throwing the sheet off he gets up and makes his way to the bathroom to get ready for work. His semi hard cock has droplets of cum making his underwear stick to him. "Man I must have had one hell of a dream!" he says.

It doesn't take him long to get ready. With coffee in hand he jumps in his car for the morning commute to work. The ten minute drive goes by without a hitch. He parks in his usual spot and makes his way into the office.

Sitting at his desk towards the end of the day, Shawn finishes the project he had been working on. Submitting his work he leans back in his chair and let's his mind wander. In an hour he will be off work and his weekend will start. There are a few chores he needs to do around his home but nothing that is really pressing so he thinks about what to do to fill his bucket and replenish his spent spoons from a week of dealing with some difficult people.

This weekend may just be spent at home binge watching a show he had been meaning to catch up on. He didn't really want to be social. Shawn never liked being around large groups of people. Though he did wish he had a girlfriend, spending time with one person was much easier than with a half a dozen of people. Much more comfortable to him too. Truth be told he was getting a little tired of using his hand. Especially since his dreams lately had been so provocative. But if he wanted a girlfriend, he had to be social.

A couple of his friends had invited him to go out tomorrow night. And the band they were going to see at a local bar played his type of music. He could lose himself in the music. And he wouldn't have to interact with people too much. Maybe that is what he will do. That decided Shawn's eyes lose focus and he begins day dreaming.

My long black hair streams out behind me in the wind as we drive down the long winding road. The warm summer sun above us, the ocean on our left, and the lush green hillsides to our right, it is a beautiful day. The sound of the powerful engine as we race down the road and the wind in our ears drowns out all other sound. You always were adept at dreaming up some good times. Pointing to a private road you slow down and make the turn. Soon the main road is out of sight and you find a place to park.

I have been waiting for this. I am so hungry. But before I can reach over and unzip your pants you get out of the car. Walking around the back of the car you open up my door. I will not let you get away this time. I grab the waist of your pants and pull you close. Looking into your eyes I love the adoring way you look back at me while unzipping your pants. Reaching inside I grasp and pull your cock out.

It is such a nice cock. Its length and thickness fits inside me so pleasantly. Taking the head of it in my mouth I savor the taste, running my tongue all over it. Mmmm your getting so hard. I love feeling it grow in my mouth. The feel of your ass going taught as you slide your cock in and out of my mouth is so exhilarating. I am so turned on right now. The look of desire in your eyes as I suck your cock is so cute.

I feel your balls begin to tighten and I know you are preparing to cum. "Mmm hmmm" I hum with your cock sliding in and out of my mouth faster and faster, giving you permission to cum. I pump your cock with my hand, open my mouth wide and stick my tongue out as I watch your face, trying to gage when you will ejaculate. "That's right baby, cum in my mouth" I whisper up to you pumping your cock faster and rubbing it on my tongue. You begin to grunt and I know you are close so I wrap my lips around the head and wait. Your sperm shoots out and sprays the back of my throat, filling my mouth. I love the feel of your cock while it is pulsating, throbbing, your contractions forcing your last drop out. The taste so exquisite, sating my thirst as I swallow it all.

My pussy is so wet and my cock is so hard right now. I get out of the car and meet your lips with mine. Your tongue on mine fans the flames of my desire and I grasp your cock....

"Hey Shawn, want to grab a beer," Ian calls out from his cubicle.

"What was that?" Shawn says snapping out of his day dream.

"When we get out of here, do you want to go get a beer?" Ian asks again.

"Sure, Shanahan's?" Shawn asks.

Damn that day dream felt so real. Shawn thought to himself. He could almost smell the summer flowers that were blooming on the side of the road. He was glad that his waist was under the desk. His hard on was quite conspicuous in his pants. He must be getting to the point where he at the very least needed to have a one night stand. Slowly his cock went flaccid leaving a damp spot in his underwear and he packed up his stuff to leave.

He had a couple of beers with Ian. But after two Shawn made his excuses and left the bar. Getting home Shawn started his laundry and made himself a light dinner. After being up since well before the butt crack of dawn and had those couple of beers, Shawn was ready to go to bed.

Ah there you are my pet. I felt your presence as you fall deeper into sleep. I so look forward to this time. Our time together is precious. Injecting myself into your dreams is exciting but when you dream of me on your own I feel a surge of power. Being rudely interrupted though. That hurts. It felt like my mind was being torn apart. We can't allow that to keep happening. I think I will make you beg a little first before I pleasure you. Your mental smile at that tickles me. What shall our dream be about this time? Ah yes, I like this dream...

The international red eye flight we are on has been in the air for a short time now. The flirting we have been doing with each other is so adorable. I know what you are hoping for. I know what it is you are wanting. The white summer dress I am wearing is not leaving much to your imagination. And I love teasing you, standing up and reaching above my head making the hem of my dress ride up to expose the crease where my thigh meets my ass. Giving you a small glimpse of the white lace panties I have on. Or leaning towards you, the front of my deep 'V' neckline exposing my generous cleavage for your viewing pleasure. And letting the hem of my dress ride up my thighs when I cross my legs.

Oh wow I didn't realize the arm rest that separates us can be moved out of the way! Thank you, this is much more comfortable. Oh, that is such a touching tale here rest your hand on my thigh! Mmm yes move it up my thigh baby. I'll make it nice and easy for you by spreading my legs a little. My these chairs recline pretty far don't they. Let me lay back. I know you find this sexy. I can see it in your eyes. Yes that's right all the way up my thigh. Can you feel the heat from my pussy?

Oh your afraid to get caught, well we can cover up with this blanket. Yes put your hand back on my thigh. Mmmm I am getting so moist feeling your finger rub against my clit through my panties. Oh yes my pet, go ahead, stick your finger inside my panties and rub my clit. Mmmmm that feels so good. Here let me help, your cock looks so uncomfortable being trapped in those pants. There isn't that better. My goodness what a big dick you have. I can barely get my fingers all the way around it.

If we are quiet do you think I could have that beautiful cock inside of me? Mmmm yeah. That's right pull my panties off to the side and slide that big hard cock inside my wet pussy from behind. That's right baby fuck me just like that. Oh hell I'm going to cum. Yes this is exciting. Hurry, cum inside me baby, before the flight attendants make their rounds. Fuck I'm going to cum again. Yes! I feel it. Your hot semen deep inside of me feels so good. Mmm give it all to me baby.

Here turn over. Yes I want to rub my breasts against your back as you drift off to sleep. Yes that's right baby, go to sleep. You have such a cute little ass. I am surprised it can accommodate my cock. Mmmm your ass feels so good. I can feel my power building. Soon my pet, soon I will be able to leave your dreams and walk in your reality. I am going to cum inside of you my pet. That's right moan for me. Mmmm look at your cock, its leaking. You really like it when I fuck you don't you. Oh darkness I am going to cum....GRRRRRR. Yes baby take all of my cum. Fuck, the power surge. YYYYEEEESSSS!

You are mine, I am going to fuck you some more and cum again and again. Tonight will be the night. That's right my pet, get on your knees. Take that cock. Bring me into your reality. See how your dream is fading and we are now more in your bedroom? Look how your dream fades as my cock is buried deep inside of you tethers me to your world. I know how alone you have been. Oh fuck I'm cumming again. GGgrrrr.

That's a good boy. Here ride me. I want to see your face as I cum inside of you again. You fuck so good my pet. That's right pet, move that ass up and down on my shaft. Mmmm here let me feed you this cum your leaking all over my belly. You like that don't you. That's a good pet, lick my fingers clean. Your moans are so sweet to my ears. Here is some more of your tasty cum. I mixed it with some of mine that has leaked out of you. You like that even more don't you. One more orgasm inside of you and I will enter your world. Keep going baby, don't pay attention to that noise...

The alarm going off is loud and screeching. Smoke fills the air as Shawn wakes up coughing. Flickering orange light can be seen outside his bedroom. Heat blasts him as he gets close to the doorway. Jamming his legs in a pair of pants he rushes to the window. Opening up the window he pushes the screen out and climbs through. Sirens in the distance coming closer adds their voice to the crackling of the blaze that his house has become. Their combined song breaking the silence of the night.

His dream forgotten he watches as the fire department knocks the fire out in a short amount of time and luckily only the kitchen has fallen victim to its might. Shawn knows he will need to relocate for a while until repairs are done. Sitting in the grass of his front lawn he watches as the fire department clean up. Head hanging low, distraught, exhausted, he tries to think of what to do. He needs sleep. He had only been asleep for an hour. A person from the fire department had talked with him for quite some time. Trying to determine the cause and giving him options. He graciously accepted the offer of a hotel room.

Ian and Jeff had seen the news that talked about Shawn's house catching fire. They went to his house to check on him and see if there was anything they could do. "Shawn, what happened. We saw it on the news," Jeff said as they found Shawn sitting forlorn on the front lawn.

"No idea. They said it started in the far corner of the kitchen where there is nothing that could start a fire. No electrical wiring or outlets, no natural gas lines." Shawn tells them.

"Dude you obviously can't stay here. Do you have somewhere to go?" Ian asks him.

"Yeah, the fire department has resources for situations like this. They got me set up. Can you guys give me a lift to the hotel?"

"Sure man, no problem." Ian said.

"Luckily I didn't lose everything. But my car keys were in the kitchen. Needless to say I am not going to make it to the concert tonight."

"Sure, is there anything else you need to do here?" Jeff asks.

"No, they said I can go." Shawn tells them.

"Ok let's get you settled. Get some sleep, we'll gather some clothes for you."

"Thanks guys."

If I find out who interrupted us I am going to send them straight to the deepest depths of the earth to be crushed and mutilated by tectonic shifts. I was so close to orgasm and being able to walk in your world my pet. I know you wish for me to join you. I want to join you too. I want the whole world to witness my rise to glory and its subjugation. I see you in the waking world. I see your exhaustion. Come to me my pet. Come to the dream world.

Shawn checked in to the hotel and made his way to his room. He was so tired but had a couple of things to do before he could sleep. The Fire Marshall had told him he wouldn't be able to get into his house until the inspection and investigation was completed. Unfortunately they didn't say how long that would be. He needed to contact his insurance company.

The smell of smoke clung to him like a second skin. Stripping himself naked he took the plastic bag out of the trashcan and stuffed his clothes inside. Sealing the bag by knotting it he hopped that washing them would get the smell out. He wasn't hopeful though.

He needed a nice long hot shower too. The smell was so strong that he dared not lay down in fear of making the bed smell of smoke. After his shower he sat on the edge of the bed and dialed the number to his insurance company. After some transfers and discussion with various people he finally had a claim started. He was told to keep his receipts for any meals as the insurance company would reimburse him.

Shawn then contacted the front desk and gave them the billing information for who would be picking up the tab for his stay. Looking at the clock he saw that it was near time for Jeff and Ian to arrive with some clothes and other stuff for him. He stepped outside of the room to guide them in. They arrived with a couple of bags and they all walked into the room. Ian and Jeff waited while he put some clothes on then inquired if there was anything else they could do for him. When he told them no they said to call anytime he needed anything. He thanked them profusely and he requested that they pick him up for work on Monday. They agreed then left.

By this time Shawn was really struggling to keep his eyes open. In essence had been up for over forty hours with only what basically was an hour nap. Crawling into bed he was asleep immediately.

What is this, why are you not dreaming? Come my pet. Dream so I can soothe your hurt. Dream so we can finish what we started. The power is bristling inside of me but it is fading fast. If we do not couple soon and you allow me to ejaculate inside of you we will have to start anew. While I am not opposed to that my patience is running thin.

That's right, start dreaming my pet. Call to me. Yes my love, I am here. We are together now. What delicious scene do you have for me tonight?

Fire rages all around. The heat blistering the paint on the walls before they catch ablaze. The smoke is thick and choking. But not for us now is it my pet? The look in your eyes is so primal. I love how you took my true appearance and adapted it to your own. Your powerful arms wrapped around me and running up to my shoulders show me the lust you have for me as you pull me down onto your engorged penis. It's head splitting my labia apart trying with all of your might to enter my vagina. Like you are way too eager to finish. Or is it desperation?

But I am much more powerful. And I prevent your cock from entering me fully. How I love the feel of the head of your penis right at my opening. It so builds my orgasm at an excruciatingly slow pace, a sensation that I love. I know you desire to be fully inside of me. I too wish to be impaled by you. But not just yet my pet. There is something that needs to happen first.

Breaking your hold I stand up. My throbbing cock dangles mere inches from your pursed lips. Grabbing the back of your head I push my cock into your mouth. Your resistance is so delicious. I doubt you realized just how encouraging and accommodating you were when you adapted horns. They make perfect hand holds for me to use. Keep resisting baby, I really enjoy the fight. Your mouth feels so good wrapped around my cock. Your gagging is such a turn on. Mmmm that's right my pet. Can you feel my balls tighten against your chin? I am getting close, yes that is my tail wrapping around your neck. Mmmm the gagging and watching your face change color from lack of oxygen is so exhilarating. It's going to make me cum. No, my pet. Your not allowed to pass out. There breath a little. That's better now isn't it. It is so endearing that you are struggling so much. I know you like my cock in your throat. The way your hand is stroking me tells me the struggle is all show.

Are you ready my pet. I am going to cum in your mouth. Ah yes sweet release, and the surge of power that comes with it! That's a good pet, swallow it all. Oh the look of adoration on your face right now is so pleasing. Would you like another serving of my cum inside of you? Come ride me, let me fill your insides with my semen.

That look on your face as my cock enters you is so divine. It feels so good doesn't it? Your moans are like music to my ears. You are so tight. Mmmm that's good my pet, nice and slow. I love how your cock spurts out a little cum as you slide down my shaft. I can feel your legs shaking, are you going to cum for me? Here let me help by getting on top. That's so much better isn't it. Your eyes rolling into the back of your head and your moans tell me your are really enjoying the pleasure my cock is giving you.

Let me show you how much your cute little ass is giving me pleasure. You can feel it cant you. My knot will enter you tying us together for eternity. And as soon as it does I will cum, filling you with every last ounce of semen my balls contain. Cum with me my pet. I can feel how close you are.

YYYYEEEESSSS! I love how your orgasm makes you tighten around me. It coaxes me to release my seed. Are you ready for it? Tell me. Tell me how much you desire my semen. Here it comes. Just as soon as my knot enters you. GGGGRRRRRRYYYYYYEEEEESSSSSS! I AM FREE. Your flesh feels so much better in this world.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Shawn yells waking up to a strikingly beautiful woman between his legs. His asshole stretched around a solid rod. Scrambling he tries to get out from under her but the rod in his ass is stuck firmly. "GET OFF OF ME! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" he screams at her. The look she is giving him is frightening. Lightning fast she wraps her hand around both of his wrists pinning them above his head with one hand and grabs his throat with the other.

12