A New World Order Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelsey panicked completely at the remark, opting to redouble her efforts in a desperate attempt at survival. Her pace picked up completely and she took him deeper with each pass, until she started to choke on his length every time. "30 seconds," Jake intoned, lying about the time once more, and already close to a climax regardless. Kelsey was now sucking at a breakneck pace, choking on his length and desperately hoping for her captor to come.

On the verge of climax, Jake grabbed a handful of her blonde hair and pulled her back. He dropped the gun on the mattress behind him and worked the shaft of his cock, deftly pushing him over the edge. Weeks of captivity and pent up rage and sexual aggression erupted over his new slave, coating her tanned face with his cum, plenty missing its mark and falling on her chest. Jake smiled with pure ecstasy, before slapping her playfully with his cock.

"My my, maybe you really are a whore. Maybe you were just waiting for one of your slaves to finally put you where you so desperately wanted to be." He smiled, enjoying the sight of her normally-pristine skin plastered in cum. "I think I'll let that stay as a reminder of your place," he said gesturing towards the dripping semen. "Now, we head for Chicago. If we don't stop for any breaks we can make it by nightfall. However, I'm not sure if I can trust you. I need to know you value your life more than your dignity." Jake gave her a smirk before finishing his final devious command. "Beg to be my slave, Kelsey," he added, emphasizing her new name before continuing on "Beg to be a whore, a slut, or whatever else I want you to be just in order to continue breathing. Go on."

Kelsey took a deep breath. If she submitted now, her last shred of dignity would be torn away from her. Yet, that was better than dying, right? She glanced over nervously at the gun. "Please, sir, let me live. I'll be your personal whore, you can use me or sell me or whatever you'd like, just allow me to live."

It was nowhere near a real submission, as she had done it out of necessity rather than choice, but it would do for now. He would lead his new prize and former owner into Chicago with a rope around her neck, manacles clapped on her wrists, and cum staining her chest. Perhaps he would sell her, perhaps he would keep her, or perhaps he would whore her out for money. Whatever he decided to do, it was no longer in her hands. He now owned the girl formally known as Olivia, she was now longer a slaver but a slave, a piece of meat that would be used for whatever he desired. Jake stood triumphant at the thought, towering over the quivering, naked Olivia. Whatever became of her, it would be fitting of a slaver.

12