A Nice Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was an audible gasp from both of us as our naked bodies pressed together and as our lips met in a passionate kiss. Finally, I could feel every inch of this gorgeous young lady pressed against me and with my arms around her I pulled her close as we kissed revelling in the feel of her body against mine and her breasts crushed against my chest.

I ran my hand down her back loving the feel of her skin and felt her shudder as she lifted a leg and draped it over my hip. My cock sprang into the space between us and rubbed against her clit causing a little shudder.

I desperately wanted to thrust forward an enter this girl, but I wanted to devour her more, needed to savour every minute in her arms and hear her calling my name. I quickly rolled her so she was on her back and with my cock in position to fuck her I could sense her disappointment as I backed away and started to kiss down her neck.

I heard her gasp her approval as I kissed down her neck, along her collar bone and headed towards her tits. She gasped as I flicked each nipple with my tongue and bringing a hand up to one breast, I captured the other with my mouth flicking and licking the hard-little nipple with my tongue and teeth.

As I massaged one breast with my hand, I nipped the other nipple with my teeth drawing a sharp intake of breath and a shuddering, "oooohhhhhhhhh" from her. I smiled hearing her first sound of passion and continued to drive her further towards an orgasm by stimulating her small but perfect breasts.

As I flicked my mouth from one breast to the next, I became aware of her breathing changing and could feel her level of excitement rising. I moved down her body, covering her flat, toned stomach in little butterfly kisses as I headed towards her pussy. I was almost drooling with excitement about tasting her. She had the nicest little pussy, all compact and tidy as I moved towards it I heard her panting anticipating the first touch, I couldn't wait, leaned forward and ran my tongue through her lips, pushing them apart with the flat of my tongue and giving her erect little clit a bit of pressure.

Her body sprang upwards as the pleasure shot through her, "Unnnnngggghhhhhhh." Was the only noise she could make, and it sounded like heaven to my ears. I settled down to make her cum.

I slipped a thumb either side of her pussy lips to open her and started to work on her first orgasm of the night. I started to tongue the full length of her pussy, loving the taste of her arousal as it flooded into my mouth. I could feel her hips moving as pleasure started to flood through her body.

"OH god," I heard her pant, "Oh oh oh god."

As I heard her cries rising, I moved my focus onto her clit and slide 2 fingers into her wet but ever so tight cunt.

While a small part of my mind was thinking how tight she felt I was concentrating on her building orgasm. I curled my fingers up inside her to press against her g-spot and concentrated on licking and pulling her hard excited clit into my mouth sending her over the edge as I felt a spasm roll through her body from her hips and as her orgasm hit her she screamed into the room.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, uh, uh, uh, uh OH god, aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh."

I felt her body go ridged and then relax as the waves of orgasm subsided.

I moved back up to lie next to her taking in her gorgeous and flushed face as she came down from her orgasm.

She turned towards me and kissed me deeply, "wow that was fuckin amazing," She panted.

"Thanks," I replied still stunned that I was even touching this girl.

She leaned towards me and we started to kiss and as we did so I felt her hand slide down my chest and towards my very hard erection. As her hand circled my shaft, I let out a deep, "Aaaaahhhhhh."

We continued to kiss as she slowly stroked my cock. Quick as a flash she moved and the next thing I felt was a wet warmth as she engulfed my cock in her mouth.

"OH fuck," I groaned. "That feels good."

Fuck me she was a great cocksucker, with one hand on my shaft she sucked my head into her mouth and with a regular bobbing action she worked me up quickly and easily. She started to enthusiastically swirl her tongue around the head of my cock, and I could feel my balls start to tighten.

"Oh, that's good, really good, if you don't stop, I'm gonna cum." A gentleman always warns his lady when he is about to make her swallow!

She quickly pulled her head off looked me deep in the eyes and engulfed my cock once more it was more than I could take and as the head of my cock seemed to lodge in her throat I came with 3 big pulses of cum shooting into her hot mouth.

As my prick started to deflate Katy ran her body up mine and I felt her naked skin press against every inch of me, as she kissed me deep and hard and as her legs fell either side of mine as it could sniff her pussy my cock started to get hard once more.

Surprise myself getting that hard that quickly but then it had been some time since I had been in bed with a 24-year-old!

I heard her chuckle, "hard already I figured you old boys would need a rest between cums?"

"Not with a gorgeous woman like you rubbing her naked body against me I don't."

She giggled and kissed me while she moved her pussy so that it was sliding on top of my now painfully erect cock.

She looked down and laughed, "Look I've got a dick!"

I looked down and laughed at her position, it did indeed look like she had a dick.

"Well in that case we're not in the best position for fucking if we both have dicks."

She laughed leaned over and kissed me hard, I felt her move slightly and her hand close around my dick as she positioned herself above me.

"Oh, I think we are in the perfect position," she said as she slowly very slowly sank down on my dick.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh," I moaned as I felt my cock penetrate her and start to fill her pussy. She felt really good very wet and really tight.

As she sank down taking me inch by inch, I could hear her gasping, "So big, oh, oh, oh so big."

"Take it slow." I said.

She smiled down at me as she continued to work me deeper into her. "You feel good, but it's been a while since I've had sex and you are quite big."

A guy always likes to hear that, so I smiled and enjoyed the sensation as she took me into her gorgeous young body.

"Oh," she exclaimed as I finally penetrated her fully. "That feels so good."

She looked at me and I smiled at her and she began to rotate her hips. I reached up put my hands around her waist and ran them up her body towards her tits.

As I massaged her gorgeous tits, she started to ride me slowly at first but picking up pace quickly as she got used to having a big cock. I don't think I'm that well hung but clearly, she had been getting let down by the guys she had fucked previously.

As she started to really ride me, I was loving the feeling of my cock sliding within her slick pussy and watching her tight body writhing up and down on me.

She threw her head back and moaned loudly, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, yes."

Her fucking was getting harder as her orgasm approached, "Ugh uh oh ah, uh, uh, uh," she gasped as she rode me hard towards her impending orgasm.

"That's it come for me baby," I said, I had a cheeky thought and wondered how it would work for her.

"Come on my cock, like a Goooooooood little girl," I said, enjoying her now frantic pounding up and down on my dick.

As she gasped and threw her head back, I knew she was close, "Cum for Daddy," I panted feeling the beginning of my own orgasm and wondering if Daddy issues were what had gotten me lucky. Her eyes flew open but before I could take anything from it her orgasm hit.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes," she wailed as her pussy clamped tightly around me.

As she rode out her orgasm, I quickly turned us, so I was on top and she wrapped her legs around me, opening her eyes she looked up at me and gasped, "Fuck me Daddy fuck me hard." And that was enough to send me over the edge with a grunt I emptied my load into her eager young pussy. With no discussion of contraception, it was easy to get the thrill that I was getting her pregnant with every spurt of cum. As I felt my orgasm subside, she unwrapped her legs from me and I fell to the side.

"Mmmmmmmm that was better than I thought it would be," she purred as she burrowed her way under my arm and into my embrace.

After a few moments of basking in the afterglow she got up and I could see my cum running down her thigh, I always liked that sight.

She took a big drink of her wine and standing with a hand on her hip she looked at me, I could see the mischief fire into her eyes, "Cum for Daddy? Is it you with the Daughter issues or me with the Daddy issues?"

I laughed, "No idea it just occurred to me and I said it."

She took another drink of wine, "You know never thought about it before but totally worked for me in the moment."

"Whatever works right?" I said also fetching my drink. I walked over to her and kissed her, "I Hope you're not thinking of leaving young lady I have plans for you that involve the morning?"

She simply slipped her arm around my waist and said, "no plans, all your!"

We both looked at each other put our drinks down and embraced, she was simply the most stunning girl I had ever seen in that moment and I couldn't wait to fuck her again. Fortunately, my dick had the same idea and was already getting hard. Following my earlier thought process as we kissed, I reached down and softly lifted her up.

Seemingly in sync with me she leapt into my embrace wrapping her legs around me. I felt my cock lodge between her pussy lips, and I dropped her slightly impaling her on my cock.

"OH fuck," she screamed. "Fuck me hard fuck me." I was happy to oblige.

Pushing her up against a wall with a grunt from her as her body was slammed with force against it, I started to fuck her hard. The motion and angle seemed to bury my cock even deeper within her and I saw her eyes open and she whispered, "So deeeeeeeep, so fuckin deeeeeep."

I looked at her, loving the lust in her eyes and hoping she was seeing the same in mine I pulled my cock almost all the way out and then started to slam it into her body repeatedly.

Katy was making all sorts of wonderful grunts and groans with the occasional word as we fucked hard against the wall. She was lost in the moment and I was relishing fucking this girl with no limits. Her pussy felt so good as it stretched and strained around my cock. I could feel my balls lifting and knew I wouldn't last much longer but wanted her to cum first.

"OH Katy, "I groaned, "Fuck this is the best, so fuckin good."

I could hear her panting building and building as we both rushed towards our orgasm and I buried myself into her, a scream started in the back of her throat and seemed to get louder as her orgasm hit her hard.

"Ooooooooooooooooohh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, god yeeeeeeeeesssss sssssssssssssssssss."

With that she came around me and the clamping of her pussy on my cock sent me over the edge and once again I buried myself to the hilt and came deep inside her fertile pussy.

The energy we had both expended on that fuck meant we quickly fell asleep as we rolled into bed with happy smiles on our faces.

As the sun came in through the crack in the hotel curtains and hit my face, I woke up to the sensation of a bed full of naked girl who was softly stroking my chest.

"Hey, you," she smiled as she said this, "Good Morning!"

I smiled back, "Certainly is," I replied.

She smiled leaned over and kissed me, unlike last night today was soft and gentle, we explored each other's bodies having spent our lust the night before we both wanted to just feel each other. I spent time kissing her face and down her neck, last night I had enjoyed feeling her breasts this morning I took my time exploring them, licking them nibbling them as she ran her fingers through my hair and encouraged me with small gasps. Her hand wrapped around my cock as I explored her body, with a slight tug on it she pulled me back up her body and spread her legs underneath me.

We smiled at each other and she uttered the words I had fantasised her saying to me.

"Make love to me, make love to me and make me yours!"

I slide into her and our bodies came together with a huge surge of emotion as we looked into each other's eyes as I thrust into her body. Her legs were spread around me and with each thrust we both gasped and looked into each other's eyes.

She suddenly showered me with kisses and whispered, "Please don't stop, make love to me cum with me oh please cum in me make me yours, I am yours."

"And I'm yours."

With those words, that exchange of emotion our bodies seemed to explode in orgasm as our bodies and our minds came together.

I don't think I've ever experienced a better more intense orgasm in my life, but I hope that maybe when I finally impregnate Katy that orgasm will top this one!

But this one was pretty special and the start of our new life!

12