A Nicer Breed of Vampire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see potential problems there. Like what if you get carried away one night and I'm exsanguinated in the morning, or as the doctor's say. Dead?"

"I couldn't do that to you Jack, there are safeguards to insure that not happening."

Ella, leaned forward, placed both of her hands along side of me and closing her eyes, moaned as her pussy made gentle love to my dick.

'What could guarantee that not happening?" I moaned out, squeezing her nipples between my thumb and index fingers.

Looking me straight in the eyes, Ella slid her pussy entrance down over the tip of my cock. Taking my length in one smooth motion, her vagina began a lusty, slow, sensuous fucking as before, guaranteed to milk me slowly of my fluids and my sanity.

"What could guarantee that not happening?" I moaned again. I couldn't talk anymore; I could only feel and enjoy.

"My want and need for you Jack, It could never happen. I believe I love you." Ella moaned out an intense orgasm just as I ejaculated a load of cum deeply into the depths of her very hot pussy.

We kissed and fucked again and again until I could not breath properly. Missionary, doggy, on the floor, in the chair. Every time I thought we might slow down, Ella would lightly bite and lick at my neck, I think she was injecting me with her chemicals seducing me with lust for her, only her. Fine with me!

I could feel the trickle of a load of cum and Ella's fluids soaking us and the bed.

Our combined scent filled the air. We shared a final, long rolling series of deep orgasm's, and lay there in each other's arms breathing deeply.

Kissing me lovingly, Ella slowly rolled off of me and got up.

"Well Jack, that's a sample of what we will have on a daily or whatever basis you want. I promise to never harm you. I' treasure you! What's your answer?"

Smiling at the sexiest being in the entire world to me, I said.

"I accept Ella, you are beyond comparison and I want you, but I have one worry. Do you really need to bite and suck my blood all the time?"

"Well, I need it to survive, also I inject some of my venom into you. Sort of extends your libido and ability to ejaculate for hours. That makes it fun and worthwhile doesn't it?" She looked down at the floor and I saw tears of hope begin to form in her eyes.

"Yes, Yes it does Ella! Tell me, do you drink anyone's blood, what if they have a regular virus or cold and the screening kicks it back, you know, nothing life threatening, just not usable by the clinic?" I was holding out my trump card.

Raising her head to look at me she said. "Doesn't really matter as long as it's fresh. Our bodies destroy anything it doesn't need. Why? What do you mean by the clinic'?"

Looking around and locating my shorts, I removed my wallet and removed my work ID. I held it up for her to see. Ella read out loud.

"Jack Stuart, Asst. Director, Dane County Blood Bank and Clinic. What's that got to do with anything?"

Realization set in and Ella jumped on my lap. "You Are Shitting Me Jack!"

I grinned broadly. "I'll take all your bites and venom if you can limit how much blood you remove to a trickle, AND I will bring you all the fresh stuff you can handle. Among other things, I'm in charge of all the blood that is unused and disposed of."

"But how Jack? How?"

"Easy baby, If the computer say's it's expiring or unneeded, it's of no safe clinical use to anyone but you! It's mine to dispose of in the correct manner. Can you think of a better use?"

"Oh Jack! I Love You! We're going to have so much fun together for a long time!"

Ella grabbed and hugged me planting a kiss on my neck. I felt a tiny bite followed by that energetic warmth spreading over my body. Already my cock was rising and hardening. Oh well!

Ella pushed me down on the bed and jumped me.

"Hey! Do you get some virgin blood sometimes? That always makes me horny as hell!"

She looks so beautiful when she's excited. I closed my eyes just as her lips closed on my dick, I felt a little stinging bite and arched my hips.

"I'll sure try!" I could barely moan...

Thanks for reading, if you liked it please score and comment as I have a great idea for a sequel!

12