A Niece Named A

Story Info
Uncle's first time with his niece.
1.1k words
3.44
41.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I saw met her, she was in hospital. I was 30 and she had given birth to a baby girl and was only 14. I remember looking at her and noticing how large she was for a 14 year old. She was thick. A thick curvey body wrapped in dark caramel skin. She had large breasts too. Her face wasn't that amazing, but still ok to look at and her natural hair braided into 3 lines was beautiful.

Four years later we met in the village again. Her baby had grown, she had lost some of the fat but was still very chubby and her breasts still large. She was 18 and wanted to show how attractive she still was so she wore only wrappers around her waist that mad her ass jiggle as she walked. The bra's were discarded leaving the huge breasts to entice you.

I remember her coming over to serve me food and we chatted a bit and I ended up with her number. She flirted with me and I stared blatantly at her breasts in her t-shirt and she knew it. When I got home, I texted her saying how much I loved seeing her and being with her. She said I should see her soon again and promised to give me a big hug when she did see me. I told her that I would want more than a big hug, and thinking about what I wanted was exciting me. She texted back saying I shouldn't get excited because I was her uncle though she admitted she was also feeling horny from our discussion. We agreed she would come over to my place and spend a weekend there and maybe have a chance to talk.

That Friday, I sent my cousins away and waited for my niece with a hard on. She arrived with her daughter at about 5 in the evening, already excited. When we hugged she felt my dick press against her and I made it flinch when she pressed her breasts against me. We quickly had a snack and waited for my grand-niece to fall asleep.

Soon as she was asleep I took my nieces hand and led her to my room. I removed her clothes and kissed her. She was breathing heavily as I sucked her large tits and she quickly undressed me. We stood admiring each other, me; her thick brown thighs, her huge ass and large breasts. I slid a finger over her slit and she sucked in her breath and let it out when I slipped 2 fingers inside her pussy. We kissed as I continue to finger fuck her before I pushed her shoulders down and she got on her knees.

Looking up at me she held my dick and smiled. I knew then that she was a slut, she couldn't hide her excitement. She licked my dick slowly before pulling my foreskin back and licking around the end of my dickhead. Grabbing my cock at the edge she tried deepthroating but couldn't take it all in her mouth.

She begun kissing her way up licking my belly button before sucking my nipples and gently biting them. I kissed and sucked her neck before licking her ears and telling her how much I loved her body. A went back down and wanked me again before sucking me.

I needed her pussy. I pulled her up and pushed her on the bed. She automatically opened up her thighs leaving her wet big pussy open for my view. I slid on top of her and we kissed again. I held her hand and guided it to my hard dick. She held it and slid it into her pussy and wrapped her legs around me. I was inside, raw. She was wet and hot, not tight but enough for me to begin sliding in and out of her slowly as she moaned and lifted her grinding hips to meet my every thrust.

After a few minutes both our breathing quickened and that excited me more. I held her shoulders and begun to shove in harder and quicker... she was moaning and screaming and I told her I would come soon. She lost it then. I couldn't handle the thought of making my niece cum and her orgasm made me lose it then. I came inside her, hard, more than I usually cum and I knew that she was mine to have whenever I wanted.

And I did want her. After a 20 minutes rest I was hard again. I looked at her fat ass as she lay in bed on her stomach. I got on top of her and begun to grind against her. Holding my dick I pushed her thick thighs apart with my knees and wiped her pussy with my cock. She raised her hips to try get my dick in her pussy but I wanted something else. I rubbed her pussy with the head of my dick once more before I pushed in gently. It was just the head. I felt her pussy sucking and throbbing, wanting more of my dick in her but I pulled it out and placed it at her a anus.

She sucked in her breath and tried to turn around. In Africa its generally a taboo to have anal sex but we were already committing incest so she didn't protest much. I pushed my dick inside, slowly. To ease the pain I thought of reaching under her and holding her big juicy breasts. As I entered deeper in her ass we kissed, the deeper I went in the harder she kissed me back. I was all the way in side and slowly begun to pull out and push back. A was enjoying getting fucked in the ass by her uncle. She moved her hands and begun to finger her pussy as I fucked her ass. Watching it bounce back after hitting was so intoxicating. I needed to watch this later so I grabbed my phone and begun to record. Close to cummin, I pulled out and slammed my dick into her pussy. I wanted to cum in her again and this time I wanted her to know I could fuck. I was fucking her as rough as I could with my black dick but she just moaned and arched her back to have more dick. I was cummin and she begged me to wait but I couldn't, I was spent.

We had to buy pills, of course, but we fucked and made love the whole weekend. As am writing this, am waiting for my cousin, her mom to go visit her boyfriend and I visit her. Have I told you about her Mom and I?