A night at Silverbirch House

Story Info
A night in a haunted house.
3k words
4.3
9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elliot leant his weight against the wooden door. The hinges were old and rusted. The door creaked with disapproval at having its long slumber interrupted. But grudgingly it gave way.

Elliot lifted his torch. The light from the beam picked out the battered remains of a staircase, but otherwise the large room was entirely empty.

"See" Elliot said triumphantly, "I told you we could get in."

"I still don't get why we want to get in." Tracy grumbled behind him. She hadn't liked the walk through the woods in the darkness, and this big empty house gave her the creeps.

"I told you. My parents are at home, and your mum hates me. This way we get to be alone."

Tracy cast her eyes around the large room, "I still don't like it" she said in a sulky voice.

"Hey" Elliot turned to her and pulled her into his arms. "Nothings going to happen to you, ok. I'm here to protect you." He kissed her gently on her cheek, then on her lips.

"Feeling better?"

"Yes." She admitted in a small voice, then kissed him again.

"Come on." Taking her by the hand he led her into a side room. This room was as large and empty as the first, but with far more windows, bathing the room in the faint light of a full moon.

Elliot unslung his back pack, and knelt beside it. As Tracey peered nervously around them, he pulled out a blanket and spread it out on the floor. Rummaging through the bag again he found a couple of empty jam jars, some candles and a box of matches.

Striking a match he held to the bottom of one of the candles, the as the wax began to melt he wedged it into one of the jam jars.

An owl shirked in the distance. Tracey flinched from the sound. Folding her arms tightly across her chest, she edged nearer to Elliot.

Tracy hadn't been sure about this. She would have settled for a snog and a fumble behind the cricket pavilion. But Elliot had convinced her that this place was perfect for them to keep away from the prying eyes of their families and neighbours. They had been together before, of course. But only a couple of times when they knew their parents were out. The idea of having somewhere where they could meet up more regularly had been enough to tempt her out here, but now she wasn't sure it was worth it.

The owl shrieked again. Ok, she defiantly wasn't sure it was worth it.

Elliot had finished setting up the last of the candles. He stood up, admiring his handy work.

He had placed a candle at each corner of each blanket. The flicking candles creating a ring of dull yellow light at the centre of the darkness.

"There," he said, pleased with himself.

Tracy took hold of his hand and squeezed "I don't like this" she whispered uneasily.

"Its ok. There is only you and me here." He reassured her. He brushed a few stray brown curls from her face then kissed her lightly on the forehead. "Just you and me" he said again, then kissed her lips. He kissed her check, then her neck.

"Elliot" Tracy muttered, intending to launch another protest. But Elliot gently nipped at the soft skin of her neck, planting long linger kisses. They both knew that Tracy's neck was her weak point, and she duly gave into it, tilting her head away from him and offering herself up to more of his tender kisses.

She wrapped her hand around his waist, pulling him closer into her. Closing her eyes she focused on the feel of him, forgetting where they were. "That feels good" she muttered into his ear.

Elliot's hand slid up her waist, and underneath her jacket and the top she wore beneath. A warmth spread from where his hands touched her. He hands slid slowly back, and down her jeans, cupping the curves of her arse.

Elliot was softly kissing her neck, intermingling with gentle nips that were driving her crazy. His grip on her arse tightened as he pulled her up against him. Tracy could feel the hardness of him pressing up against. All thought of where they were was gone from her mind, replaced by a burning desire for him.

She felt for the edge of his top, then tugged it upwards. Elliot took a step back, letting Tracy pull his top up and over his head. Then he was clutching her again, as though he feared to be parted from her for to long. This time his lips were on hers, as they kissed each other with fevered desire. Her hands were around him, running across he back, wanting to feel him closer to her, needing to feeling him inside of her.

Everything around them was so still, so quiet. To the young lovers, anything outside the small circle of candlelight may as well not have existed. The tore as one another's clothes with hungry impatience. Elliot unzipping her coat, pulling open the buttons of her shirt, as Tracy unbuckled his belt, and ripped open his jeans.

Once they had succeeded in stripping each other down to their underwear, they stopped, pausing for a moment to take in the sight of the other. It was not uncertainty that made them paused, but rather the marvellous realisation that this was truly about to happen.

Then they both reached for one another, pulling each other into their embrace. Their hands and lips eagerly searching for any bit of exposed flesh.

Elliot turned her round, his lips once more exploring that spot on the back of her neck. His hard cock was pressing against her arse through the fabric of their underwear. She ground herself back against it, wanting to make him as excited as he was making her. Elliot unhooked her bra and she shook it free, not caring where it fell.

Elliot places his hands on her hips, the slid them around the front of her, the edge of his hand brushing against the top of her knickers. Then they ran up and over her stomach.

"I want you." Elliot whispered softly in her ear.

"I want you to" Tracy whispered back.

Elliot pulled away from her, sitting down on the blanket. "Come on" he patted the empty space next to him reassuringly.

Tracy hesitated for a moment, not because she didn't want him. There was a

wonderful throbbing between her legs which stood as testament to her desire. But the image of him sat on that blanket, bathed in candlelight had come as a sudden unwelcome reminder of where they were. The creepy house in the middle of nowhere. Then Elliot shifted slight, and the candlelight picked out the bulge in his boxers. The throbbing between her legs became a dull ache, and Tracy sat down beside him.

Elliot placed a hand on her knee, his thumb drawing small circles on her skin. He lent into her, his lips seeking hers.

They kissed in the flicking candlelight, the wet sound of their lips meeting the only sound in the otherwise still house.

Elliot's hand ran down her thigh, and Tracy shifted beneath his touch, parting her legs a little in anticipation. But Elliot's hand came to a stop on the inside of her thigh, gently massaging her, so tantalising close to her that his little finger brushed against the fabric on her knickers.

Then his hand shifted to cup her hot mound. Tracy groaned into his mouth. She had longed to feel his touch. It was only the promise of that had convinced her to come out here in the first place. Now as his fingers touched against her entrance, all other thoughts were banished. She rose her hips slightly, inviting him to go further, wanting to feel him inside of her.

He brushed her knickers aside, tracing a long finger through her wetness. Tracy gasped into his mouth as his finger slid inside of her. Her lips slid from his as she lost herself to the pleasure his hand was bringing her. Her gasps and soft signs of pleasure mingling with the wet sound of his finger exploring her.

He pulled his finger completely from her. Then touch two fingers against her wet hole, as if seeking his permission. She reached down, grasping his wrist and pulling him up into her. She gasped as they slid inside of her, then sighed with contentment as his fingers filled her

She began to roll her hips in time with the movement of his hands, fucking his hand.

Tracy's hand snaked around his neck and up into his hair, her breasts brushing against his bare chest as she pulled him deeper into their kiss. Then she broke away from his lips, gasping for breath. She looked down to where his fingers were entering her. "Oh god," she groaned, then closed her eyes as she focused on the feeling of him pleasuring her.

She felt Elliot kiss her cheek, then her neck, only dimly aware of it beneath the more potent pleasure his fingers were bringing her.

He kissed her breasts, his tongue flick across her swollen nipples. Tracy groaned her appreciation above him, then moaned as he took one between his lips, gently sucking on it.

Moving down her body he kissed he kissed his way across her stomach.

Tracy knew where this was headed, and breathing grew more raid in anticipation.

Elliot kissed her inner thighs, then tugged down her knickers down slightly, enough to lightly kiss her pelvic bone. Then he slid himself lower.

The musky scent of her filled his nostrils as he placed his head between her legs. He slowed his fingers, and began to lick around where they were entering her. Tracy moaned her approval, her pleasure echoing off of the empty walls, filling the room with the sounds of her delight.

She cried out as he found her clit, his tongue circling around the tender bud. Her back arched off the blanket for a moment, as a shock of please rocked though her. Then she sank back down on the blanket as her body adjusted to the bliss.

Between her legs Elliot drank eagerly from her wetness. The taste of her lay thick upon his tongue, and the sounds she was making were loud in his ears. Her evident pleasure only fuelled his longing for and deepened his thirst.

He slid his fingers from her, replacing them with his tongue which he circled around her wet hole before exploring inside of her. Tracey was moaning loudly, her hands were in his hair, pushing him deeper between her legs.

Elliot eased his fingers back into her, his tongue turning its attention back to her swollen bud. He sucked her clit in his mouth, and Tracy came. Her whole shook with the power of it, the focus of it tearing a cry of pleasure from her lips that echoed around the empty house.

As the echoes died in the distance, Tracy lay her head back on the blanket. She kept her eyes closed, trying to consecrate on the fading feeling of utter pleasure.

"That feel good?" Elliot asked as he rose to his knees.

"mhmm" Tracy murmurer contently "very."

"Good" Elliot crawl up to kiss her. She could taste herself on his lips.

Tracy reached up , placing a hand on his chest. She ran it down across his stomach, then beneath the elastic of his black boxers.

"Looking for something?" Elliot asked, Tracey could hear the smile in his voice.

"Maybe." Tracy answered. Her fingers curled around his hard shaft. She squeezed his cock, prompting a sharp intake of breath from Elliot.

She slid her hand up and down his length. It was already wet beneath her touch.

"Have you been playing with yourself? She asked

"Maybe" He answered, playing her at her own game.

The image of him lying there, stroking his own cock as her licked her clit, fanned the embers of her desire back into a roaring flame.

She continued to work her hand up and down his cock. She dared not go to faster, he had already got himself worked up, and she didn't want to wait till he got hard again. The throbbing between her legs had returned with a vengeance and his fingers just weren't going to be enough this time. Besides, she was enjoying listening to him groan in her ear.

"What do you want?" She whispered into his ear, knowing full well the answer.

"I want to fuck you." He whispered back breathlessly.

"How?" She asked.

"How?" He sounded confused.

"How do you want to fuck me?"

"Umm..." given the way she was currently handling his cock, he couldn't have cared less, "I don't know. You?"

"Guess." She giggled, enjoying teasing him.

"You on top?" Tracy shook her head

"Me on top?" There was a hint of frustration in his voice. Again she shook her head.

"From behind?" Tracy didn't say anything, but the way she bit her lip, and looked up at him from beneath her eyelashes spoke volumes.

"Ok, turn around" Elliot instructed her.

Obediently she swivelled round, positioning herself on her hands and knees in front him.

Elliot placed his hands on the small of her back, then slowly ran his hands down to cup the gently curves of arse. Tracy wiggled enticingly under his touch.

Elliot inched closer to her. Taking his cock in his hand he guided it between her legs.

Tracy arched her back slightly, lowering her hips, so that Elliot's cock was pressed against her sex.

Elliot slowly eased his back then forwards, dragging his hard shaft across her entrance.

Tracy moaned slightly, then gasped as his cock touch her clit.

"Please" she groaned the word, "please"

Elliot withdraw his cock, then pressed his swollen head against her wet hole, holding it there. Tracy shifted her weight backwards, pushing back against him. She gasped out as he entered her, then groaned as Elliot sank the rest of his length into her.

"That feel good?" He asked.

"Yes" Tracy answered. She bit her lip as he slid himself out to her, till only his swollen tip rested on the cusp of her, then she opened her mouth in a silent gasp as he eased his length back into her. "Yes" she said again.

Elliot took hold of her waist as he worked his hard cock in and out of her, fucking her with a slowness that was both tantalising and frustrating.

"Faster" she urged him. His grip on her hips tightened, his pace quickened.

"Faster" she said again, though there was more longing in her voice, and a breathlessness.

Elliot thrust into with still greater energy. He pulled back on her hips as he thrust forward, driving himself into her. Tracy heavily breath changed to gasps of delight, then to groans of pleasure as she felt the full length of her boyfriends cock slide deep into her.

"Oh Charles," Tracey gasped "harder, please"

Elliot pulled back on her hips and he thrust into her, driving himself deep inside of her. The wet sound of their bodies crashing together echoing around the empty room.

"Charles," Tracey cried out, "oh God Charles."

"Elizabeth," Elliot groaned. "I've missed you so much."

"It feels so good." Tracey called out, the last syllable drawn out, as the intensity of the pleasure overcame her.

Elliot was groaning as he drove himself into her. Each thrust accompanied by as fresh gasp of delight which burst forth from Tracy's lips as Elliot fucked her hard.

Tracy reached back between her legs. Her fingers eagerly working her tender clit as she felt Elliot pulsing and spurting deep inside of her. She groaned loudly as he own orgasm threatened, her fingers busily working. Then she cried out as she came, a primeval scream of sheer bliss which died in her throat as her breath failed. Her body shook as the orgasm rippled through her.

Suddenly she felt tired, she shuffled forward, lettings Elliot's cock slip from inside of her. She flopped down onto the blanket, breathing heavily. Elliot collapsed beside her panting.

Tracy reached up, gently stoking his cheek, "Oh Charles."

"Elizabeth" Elliot whisper back, he lent over and placed a tender kiss on her lips

Tracy broke off the kiss "Did you just call me Elizabeth?" She demanded angrily.

"No," Elliot replied, as though the idea was ridiculous. Then he hesitated, "I mean, I don't think I did," he sounded less certain. Then he frowned "did you call me Charles?"

Tracy immediate reaction was to deny it. After all she didn't know anyone called Charles. But as she tried to think back over the last few minuets, everything became a blur. The last few minuets had been such a heady whirl of bliss. "I," she stammered "I don't remember." That realisation scared her. How could she not remember if she had called her befriend by another man name or not? For that matter how could he not know if he has called her by another woman's name?

Somewhere deep in the house a door slammed, the sounded echoing down the abandoned hallways and off the bare walls.

Tracy clutched Elliot's arm, "I don't like this" she whispered.

Elliot's earlier confidence was fading fast without his desire for Tracy to sustain it.

"Lets get dressed" he whispered back.

They clambered to their feet, snatching up their clothes and hurriedly pulling them on.

Suddenly the candles went out. Tracy screamed as they were plunged into darkness

Elliot felt for her hand, "it ok, it was just the wind." He squeezed her hand, trying to comfort her.

"What wind?" Tracy hissed back, "I didn't feel any wind, did you?"

Elliot opened his mouth to answer, but found that he had none to offer.

"Lets go" Tracy urged him, tugging on his arm. "come on"

They edged towards the door, the weak moonlight just enough to allow them so make out the outline of the front door which they had left ajar. As they made their way towards it, what little confidence remained to them evaporated completely. Their hurried shuffle broke into an outright run as they reaching the front door.

Hand in hand they ran down the driveway, both struggling for breath, but unwilling to stop or slow down. Behind them, Silverbirch House slipped silently back into the darkness.