A Night at the Beach

Story Info
A gay married couple delights in play.
1k words
3.73
3k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roughly 5 miles off the western shore of Marthas Vinyard the 21 foot aluminum Cuddy cabin boat rocked ever so slightly, its twin outboard motors powered-down. A mild westerly breeze made the temperature comfortable. The sun was at 2 o'clock.

Our fishing poles had been laid down on the deck. My husband Jon came across to the port side to take a seat next to me.

On the deck is a bucket with a few fish that we chose to keep. A chest with ice and beers sits under the cabin roof.

Jon West is a 5 10 hunk. His brown hair frames a square face. Full lips, a straight nose and blue eyes make very handsome features. Thick pecs, a six pack and broad shoulders are the product of many hours in a gym.

"Shall we head back," Jon asked.

We have a long voyage back along the island's south coast then northbound to our rental cottage on Cape Cod.

"Good idea," I replied.

I took two Sam Adams bottles from the chest and handed him one. He finished his then went to the helm a and set a course for home. The twin engines hummed to life. The boat accelerated to a leisurely 25 knots, still well below top speed.

My eyes locked onto the hunk in rainbow and white trunks. I can so do you right here.

Memories surfaced prompting me to ask him, "do you recall the night we met."

"What about it," he replied.

"Our second anniversary is coming up."

"It's tomorrow hon."

I had been at a gay bar in Boston watching a DRAG queen perform. When Alyssa completed "her" show I commented on the performance to the guy beside me. The rest, as they say, is history. That night was five years ago. I had just turned 24. Jon, a lawyer, was already 30

There are moments when the devil on my left shoulder tempts me. This was one of those moments, though a part of me realized that my husband did not care to indulge in sex just then. For that matter, we never had done it outdoors though we had indulged in PDA many times.

It is not beneath me to masturbate when the mood strikes. On one occasion he had come home from the office unexpectedly catching me naked on the bed. That act led to sex.

I silently recalled the first time we actually had sex. We had gone from the bar to a nearby hotel room on a Friday night. Saturday morning we made arrangements to go on a date for dinner.

The boat continued on course. Off the island's southeast corner just seconds before making the northbound turn I could no longer resist temptation.

I began by making upward strokes until my penis became fully erect inside my trunks. My husband, accustomed to watching me masturbate, could no doubt see me in the corner of his eye.

"You can't wait," he teased.

I stood up pulling my trunks off.

"Go or it," he quipped.

I closed my hand around the shaft and pumped slowly a few times.

Bent on ejaculating, I tightened my grip and quickened the pace.

Jon quipped, "love a good cum shot."

A minute passed then another minute then another. Sensing that cum was about to squirt, I leaned back.

White goop streamed a few inches leaving streaks on my torso.

"Way to go dude," Jon quipped.

"I can go again."

"I bet you can."

My dick had gone flaccid so I made a few more strokes bringing back the erection. Once again I tightened my grip and pumped my hand rapidly causing goop to stream.

"I think I'm satisfied."

He nodded.

It was late afternoon when we came back inside our rental and plopped down onto the sofa. I leaned against Jon. He placed a hand on my right thigh.

He aimed the remote at the television and selected "Seinfeld" on Netflix.

I made an observation during the end credits

"Larry David has a new show."

"I've seen it," said Jon.

With another episode of Seinfeld was just seconds away my husband asked a question.

"Do you recall that episode when they bet on who could go the longest?"

"I do," I said.

"You would lose that bet."

"It depends who's in the window."

"It doesn't matter who's in the window. You wouldn't even last a minute without jerking off."

We shall see.

The sun sat low on the horizon and shadows had lengthened when we headed out to a nearby restaurant called Villagio. It was an easy choice.

Darkness had fallen over the landscape. The white breakers rustled. Intact waves reflected the dark sky. The night air was still quite warm. The moon glowed behind us.

Clad in cutoffs, t-shirts and rubberized sandals Jon and I walked at a leisurely pace leaving footprints in wet sand. Water crept around our feet then receded.

Three summers ago on this same beach at this same time of day I had said "YES" to Jon's proposal. He slid a Rosewood Inlay band in white cobalt onto my finger and we leaned into a kiss.

I mentioned that fact.

The memory lives forever in my subconscious. In my conscious mind I think about sex. I want you tonight.

Jon draped an arm very low around my waist. Though not fully erect I felt my manhood stirring.

He just happened to steal a peak at my lap.

"Someone's excited."

I giggled at his remark.

"Is that for my enjoyment or yours?"

The unspoken meaning of the question was are you planning to jerk off.

We walked a few steps away from the surf and stretched out side by side facing the sky.

"We can be nude on Truro."

He knew where I was going with the comment. "Tomorrow we'll go there."

He rolled onto me pressing his cock against my cock planting kisses on my head and neck. MY dick stiffened and became erect under him.

He knelt upright opening my jeans exposing my cock which he stroked gently. After stroking for perhaps a minute his hand closed around the shaft and pumped rapidly.

It wasn't long before I ejaculated leaving wet spots on my shirt and briefs. Jon went down sliding his lips along the shaft moistening it.