A Night at the Beach

Story Info
An alternate reality on the beach.
990 words
3.38
3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Radhika and Ramesh embarked on a journey to the enchanting shores of Goa on their trusty bikes, their hearts pulsing with excitement to attend the annual Goa biker jamboree. With the warm sea breeze caressing their faces, they found themselves nestled in a quaint old Portuguese era bungalow in Mapusa, a tranquil haven they had rented for a week along with their dear friends Dev and Rashi.

As the sun began to retire for the day, they set out to explore the beach, immersing themselves in the lively atmosphere, savoring a few drinks, and indulging in the upbeat music. However, their quest to locate their friends proved futile, for they were nowhere to be found.

With a twinge of concern, Ramesh reached out to Dev and received a cryptic message, "Just walk down the beach towards the lighthouse." Intrigued and filled with anticipation, they strolled down the coastline, eventually stumbling upon a secluded part of the beach where Dev and Rashi were frolicking in the water, clad in their swimsuits.

Radhika glanced at Rashi with unease, as she observed that Rashi had discarded her bikini top, exposing her near-perfect, large breasts, which were topped with large brown perked nipples. She seemed comfortable in her skin, and her breasts bounced seductively as she sauntered.

Dev invited them to join in, beckoning, "Come on in, guys! It's a blast!"

Radhika and Ramesh stripped down to their swimsuits and joined in the fun, watching in awe as the sun cast a majestic hue over the sky. Radhika saw Ramesh sneaking glances at Rashi, who had by now discarded her bikini bottom too exposing her manicured bush, from the corner of his eye. However, as the night crept up, Dev and Rashi began an intimate embrace, with Dev fondling her breasts as she moaned in ecstasy. Radhika and Ramesh stood in shock, watching Dev carry Rashi to the beach and then the couple began having wild sex right in front of them, with Dev first impaling Rashi's vagina with his large erect manhood and then having her in doggy style.

The scene was embarrassing, yet arousing, they suddenly froze, realizing that the couple making love on the beach was not Dev and Rashi, but two strangers they didn't recognize. The couple seemed unaware of their presence and continued with uninhibited passion.

Suddenly, they heard voices " So this is what you naughty people have been upto..."

To their horror they found the voice belonged to Rashi and Dev and her were standing and watching them bemused. Ramesh and Radhika realised that both of them were completely nude and lying on the beach. Ramesh was lying on his back while Radhika was straddling him with his engorged and throbbing penis still inside her. They both got up embarrassed and pulled on their clothes. Seeing their ashen faces, Dev's bemused look turned to one of worry. Radhika and Ramesh bewildered and questioned the sanity of the moment. Was it a figment of their imagination or a manifestation of something paranormal? Ramesh quickly explained Dev what had happened. Dev said me and Rashi have been at the party the whole while and were in fact looking for you guys.

Bewildered and unnerved, they rushed back to the crowded part of the beach, wondering if what they had witnessed was a twisted reality or an inexplicable nightmare."

They returned back to their accommodation and without talking much retired to their bedrooms. Radhika got up feeling thirsty at night but didn't find Ramesh besides her. She stepped out of the room and heard some low voices coming from one of the adjoining rooms. She tip toed cautiously and what she saw almost made her faint. There were four people in the room Dev, Rashi, Ramesh and her! Ramesh was fondling Rashi's bare breasts and while she, Radhika was being fucked by Dev!

Radhika's heart sank as she stood there, frozen in shock. Her mind raced with confusion and disbelief. How could this be happening? Had she somehow slipped into a parallel universe where everything was twisted and warped?

She couldn't bring herself to move, couldn't tear her eyes away from the scene unfolding before her. Ramesh and Rashi were lost in their own world of passion, oblivious to Radhika's presence. Dev continued to gratify Radhika, his fingers exploring her body with unbridled lust. She saw herself sprawled naked on the large dining table her legs spread wide, her firm brown breasts topped by long erect nipples as Dev was pleasuring her vagina with his tongue.

Then Dev's massive manhood entered her and as she watched in horror, she was making love passionately, seemingly enjoying each moment as he pounded her savagely, his penis digging deep into her. They came together with a massive orgasm.

"What happened Radhi?" she saw Ramesh's worried face looking back at her as she sat up on the bed sweating. Radhika realised that it had all been a warped dream again.

She narrated what she had just experienced to Ramesh when they heard a knock on the door. It was Dev. He looked ashen faced and said that there was something wrong there at the house. He apparently had a dream similar to Radhika. They could not sleep for the night thereafter and first thing in the morning inquired about the history of the house.

It emerged that the house had been a brothel during the colonial era and a sadistic Portuguese officer had murdered some of the inhabitants, after sadistically pleasuring with them. It was said that the unsettled souls of those poor souls still haunted the place and were tormenting anyone who stayed there thereafter.

They vacated the house the same day and shifted to a hotel. They never had such dreams or hallucinations again, but each time Dev and Radhika looked at each other, they could not exchange a smile, recalling the wild sex they had experienced, albeit in an alternate reality.