A Night at the Club

Story Info
A man learns about a new club and its furniture.
2.7k words
4.13
23.6k
12

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 05/31/2022
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harc70
harc70
35 Followers

"It's a new club, Honey, I am sure you will love it!"- my sexy little 28 year old wife said with a smile on her cute face.

"It has the best drinks of any club in the city, and you only get in with reservations."- she added.

"So when are our reservations for?" I asked

"This Saturday we have a 9PM slot confirmed!"

"So what is the dress code for this exclusive club?"

"It's pretty casual, but there is one teeny-tiny requirement, I'll go over with you once we get there. You are going to love this place."

Saturday rolls around after a busy work week, and my wife is putting a very nice dress, over a tight little g-string. She has no bra as the straps would show, and she is wearing medium length heels which show off her toned legs. I playfully smack her tight bare ass before she pulls the dress on, and she smiles at me.

I put on some khakis and a button down casual shirt and ask her, is this ok? She says that is fine, and we leave for the club.

The club is kind of non-descript but in an exclusive part of town, we park and go to the door. The doorman says "first time, ok come in." after checking our reservation on our phone.

We go in the club and I watch my wife's hot ass sway in her tight short dress which comes about ½" below her tight little ass cheeks. We enter and there is another doorman who says, right this way to the changing room. I am in pretty good shape, 35 years old and a toned body, 6' tall but this guy is way bigger then me and means business. I start to ask "changing room?" but think better of it. So we follow him in to a small room with a bench.

To my surprise he hands me a very small bag and says, "this is all you are allowed to wear tonight for the entire time you are at the club. Knock on the door once you are changed and you must hand all of your other clothes to me before you go any further."

I start to shake my head, "no way" but my wife, says "Its ok honey, this will be SO worth it for you, just play along please."

I reluctantly say "Ok honey". Reaching into the bag, I pull out two items to my shock. The first is a black rubber cock ring. The other is a small white jock strap with "Club Property" printed on the waistband. Very funny.

I start to shake my head, but my wife says "Please, I will do anything you want after you do this for me. It will be so hot, and I am sure all the other guys will be wearing the same thing for their wives. Pretty please?"

I reluctantly strip and my wife says let me help as she puts the cock ring on me and then gives my balls a good squeeze. My cock starts to harden and I pull the jockstrap on as well, the pouch is just big enough to contain my cock and balls. My wife is giggling and gives me a nice kiss while squeezing my bare ass cheeks. I groan as pre-cum starts to drip through my small pouch.

The bouncer yells -- "Time's up, give me your clothes now." I hand him my clothes and my wife takes my hand and we walk through the door. As I enter the club with my new "outfit" on, I realize just how bare I am as the cool air hits my exposed asshole and my humiliation is very real.

I am hit by the sight of about 50 guests who are all dressed in fancy clothes, nice dresses for the women and business casual on the guys. Nope, zero other guys are stripped to a jockstrap like me.

I start to ask my wife just how far these other guests can go with me, since apparently, I am the main entertainment for the night, but she gives my balls another squeeze through my jock strap, and smacks my ass playfully.

"Relax, let's find a table honey" and we start to go through the crowd, all eyes on me as my hard cock strains against my jock strap and the ring containing it. Its then that I see the stage area and it is empty except for what looks like a large wooden pole about 7' feet high with steel rings on each side at different heights.

As my wife leaves to get the drinks. I am standing at our high-top table and I feel a sharp smack on my bare ass "whackkkk" and hear a whisper in my ear, "Hey stud, well aren't you over dressed!" I turn to see who it is, and it is an extremely hot lady, in her early 30s with short brown hair wearing a tight black minidress and high heels.

She quickly grips my balls through my thin jockstrap while blowing in my ear, and I realize touching is completely allowed in this club. I am dripping more pre-cum through my small pouch and this lady is loving it. You are missing one thing she says as she hooks a leather collar around my neck. She then quickly pulls my jock strap down and hands it to my wife who has returned. My wife puts my skimpy jockstrap in her purse. "That's better, slave!"

"Did you tell him the rules?"

My wife shakes her head, and the lady says "My name is Debra. Here are the rules, stud. You will not get any clothes other than that collar and cock ring for the entire night. You may not remove either, as I want your cock hard and ready all night long. Anyone here can grope you as they please and you had better stay hard. Don't worry, most of the guys here are straight but I can't guarantee that some won't test your equipment. And most importantly you can't leave until you shoot 3 loads on that stage. Oh, and see that post, you will be chained to it while you spurt for us boy."

Damn, I am already slave naked with a tight cock ring on and now this?? I look at my wife who just smiles and whispers "Please honey, it will be worth it. Play along"

Realizing I am now nothing more than a naked fuck-slave for these people to molest and grope all night. She smacks my ass hard and says, you have 30 minutes until show time stud, be ready! Two huge bouncers appear at her side, and she adds "Oh and don't think of running, because you will go on that stage one way or the other."

My wife is biting her lip and says "I am so hot for you honey now, I am dripping wet, please just do this and I will make it up to you."

I say, "that is easy for you to say sweetie, you are not the naked fuck slave about to be chained to a pole and forced to cum multiple times."

Over the next 20 minutes, I receive a few smacks on my bare ass and have my cock and balls groped while my wife watches. Pretty humiliating but not too bad so far.

I am chatting with my wife and after a bit I feel an oiled finger penetrate my bare asshole. I make no effort to stop it as I am walking around with my asshole on display, so I might as well accept it. I turn my head and see the lady. She is about 5'6" a little plump but cute. She is not shy and she points to a brass ring on the table, and says "both hands on the ring". I grab it and she continues to finger fuck me. She smiles, grabs my cock with one hand and continues to fuck me faster up my ass with two fingers now.

After 4 minutes of her mercilessly working me, I am desperately trying to not cum as I know I still owe Debra three loads of my cum on stage. My wife just stands there biting her lip as I am shaking, dripping pre-cum and about to blow my load the plump lady stops, and puts her finger on my cock head and collects the pre-cum. She then tastes it. "Mmm. Save your energy as you will need it." She says as she walks away. My wife says " that was so hot honey, I could tell you were about to blow your load."

"Show time stud!" Debra yells as she re-appears out of nowhere. She is still with her two huge bodyguards but has changed into a tight leather bondage harness which is just thin leather straps, leaving her tits bare. Two narrow straps frame her bare pussy, and join to one single tight strap up her bare ass in the back. The whole outfit is buckled on her and tightened within an inch of her life, Well at least she can join me in my nudity.

She is sexy as hell and that outfit has me even harder now. She is also holding a riding crop. She whispers to my wife, "Just sit back and enjoy the show honey." My wife, whispers to me, "Be strong honey, this will so be worth it."

I do not have time to respond before I feel the sting of the crop on my bare ass, and Debra hooks a leash to my collar and leads me to the stage. From this viewpoint her bare ass is exquisite and my cock strains against its tight rubber ring.

She quickly fastens my wrists to the wooden post a little above my head.

I am rock hard and dripping precum as Debra whispers in my ear, "Slave, you will get to know this pole very well, we call it a breeding pole." I see the wood pole is well oiled, but there are also all sorts of cum stains on it and around the base of it. I wonder how many other fuck slaves gave their all up here, like I am about to.

Before I even have time to think, Debra is on her knees and brings her riding crop down on my hard cock. I moan through the pain.

"Time for your first load, boy" Debra says, and she starts to milk my dripping hard cock. She is very skilled and pumps my balls while stroking my shaft. I wish I could say I lasted longer but after being on display all night and finger fucked up my ass while holding a brass ring, I shoot a big load after about 2 minutes. Debra says- "Spurt you fuck slave, shoot your load for this crowd, that is what they came to see." I grip the breeding pole to hold myself up. I can see my wife, at her table near the stage and she says "I am so hot for you honey." I hang in my chains groaning while the cum continues to leak out of me.

Debra quickly hardens me back up with her hand cupping my balls and stroking my cock. "Time to breed you fuck slave."

She doesn't need to remove her bondage harness as her tight hairless pussy is completely bare with two thin leather straps on each side. She mounts herself on my cock and starts to ride me while I strain against the breeding pole. It creaks to add to my humiliation. Oh my god, even though I just shot my load her pussy is so tight and wet, that I start to groan. "Oh no, not yet, boy." She purrs.

She keeps riding me with her expert pussy and finally she says- "spurt right now, slave."- I shoot my load as hard as I can into her bare pussy and then collapse hanging naked from my chains on this damn breeding pole.

I can see my wife and she is touching her pussy through her g-string. "Please honey, I am so wet now." she says.

Debra unchains my hands turns me around, and I am bent over and re-chained to the pole.

Debra pulls a 7" dildo on over her bondage harness and says, "Now you will be fucked like you just fucked me, slave."

Oh my god, I realize I am going to be ass-fucked on stage, chained to a breeding pole.

"Oh and one more thing slave. I will not stop fucking your tight ass until you shoot your load!"

I am not sure I have any cum left after cumming twice in a row but I resolve to spurt for these people like a good fuck slave should.

The women in the audience are licking their lips as Debra takes her position behind me. I am looking into my wife's eyes and her hand hasn't left her pussy with her dress pulled up to her waist. The slut is getting off on my humiliation!

"Nnnnnnnggghhh" I groan like a whore as Debra pushes her dildo inch by inch up my asshole.

Stroke after stroke I take Debra's dildo, groaning and trembling. I am nothing but a humiliated naked slave. She picks up the speed and my cock and balls are jiggling and bouncing with each thrust. I can feel my tight cock ring with each stroke. The audience is licking their lips and my wife is watching intently, while continuing to rub her pussy through her black lace g-string.

I grip and pull on my chains while hanging from the breeding pole as I take the ass-fucking of a lifetime, I am surprised Debra has this much energy after riding my cock minutes earlier. I realize that this pole owns me now as it has owned every other slave who has been chained to it and fucked for the crowd.

I groan as she is fucks me harder and faster now with her dildo. Suddenly Debra gives my balls a hard squeeze and blows in my ear, "CUM NOW SLAVE!

"Arghhhhh" I shoot my load hands free with my cock twitching against this tight ring around it.

Spurt after spurt of my juice shooting on the stage and the front of the pole in time with the rubber cock violating my ass. I can see my wife and several other women have their dresses up and g-strings to the side and have their fingers deep in their pussies. I hear someone say to their man " Honey, fuck me right now, I am too hot after seeing this slave take it on the pole." To add to my humiliation a few of the women are cumming while watching me being ass-fucked.

I stand trembling chained to the pole for what seems like forever. Slowly, Debra pulls every inch of her large dildo out of my tortured asshole and smacks my ass hard one final time. "Good job tonight slave." she pants as she unfastens my chains from the wooden pole. "By the way honey, this entire evening was video-taped, so you will be back, chained naked to this breeding pole again next week, or we release the tape publicly." She smiles sweetly and giving me one last view of her tight ass with the leather g-string up it as she walks away.

I leave the stage naked with my cock ring still on, my cock dripping cum and take my wife's hand and ask the bouncer for my clothes back. "Not a chance, slave. Your wife can give you your jockstrap back but that's it."

I start to slip the tight rubber ring off my cock and balls to get a little relief, but my wife stops me and firmly says "No way, that cock ring and your collar stays on. Slave" and then gives my balls a nice squeeze. "Now get your jockstrap back on, you still owe me my load." I pull on the skimpy jockstrap as my cock starts to harden in its tight ring again and she smacks my bare ass hard and we head for the club exit with people still staring and whispering.

harc70
harc70
35 Followers