A Night at the Theater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our young friend had now pulled his dripping cock out of her mouth, and Chase turned her head back toward me to share one last treat with me. Her lips were coated with his cum. It was dripping down her chin, and her breath was hot with the smell of sperm as she planted her mouth on mine. We kissed, and she twirled her tongue around mine, as we both savored the flavor of another man's cum. I pulled away briefly, and licked the side of her lips and down her chin, capturing some of his sperm, and feeding it back into her hungry mouth with my tongue. "I can't believe we did this," she whispered to me. "I know, I can't believe it either," I said, "but I know one thing, I'll never ever forget it!"

We turned in our seats and began to gather ourselves together. The blonde guy gave Chase's stockinged thigh a quick rub as he thanked us for the hottest time he'd ever been had. The young guy, with his pants now zipped up, reached forward, and kissed Chase on the top of her head and said, "thank you sexy lady, that was unbelievable....very hot!!"

Chase slid her arms back into the sleeves of her dress and slowly buttoned it up part way, leaving the bottom open. Her stockings were covered with sperm, and as we stood to leave, more was running out of her wet cunt and dripping down her thighs. I slid my arm around her and as we walked up the aisle towards the exit, we could see the other men in the theater staring at us. I think they'd just seen the sexiest show of their lives. I know I had.

12