A Night at Tricks Ch. 02

Story Info
A stripper looks just like his sister.
2.5k words
4.4
106.8k
26
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunny22
Sunny22
82 Followers

Stacey wasn't a bit shy sitting topless on my son's lap. It was odd, but I felt very comfortable talking to her. She asked all about our family. More than once I thought to myself, how happy she could make Bob. She was 19 and was studying at the local college. She said she was dancing because the money was good, it was a great way to keep fit, and because it was a turn on to make so many men horny.

We had watched a few dancers go through their routine when a girl in a long white dress came out onto the stage. I did a double take. The girl looked very much like Sunny. I looked at Dan and thought from his stare that he was thinking the same thing. It wasn't Sunny of course. This girl was a bit taller and her hair was a bit shorter, but the resemblance was really kind of startling.

"Wow!" Bob said, "That girl looks just like Sunny! She's my sister," he explained to Stacey.

"Really?" said Stacey, "That's Gig. She's one of my best friends here. She's great! A total slut."

As Gig started her dance I looked at my watch. It was 11:30 p.m. I wondered if Greg was fucking Sunny back home.

The girl looked very young and innocent in her long white dress. It was hard to imagine that she could possibly be described as a slut.

The music played and she danced. At one point she ran and leapt to the pole wrapping her legs around it and sliding slowly down. She pulled herself up then slid back down. With her legs wrapped tightly around the hard steel, I was sure she was feeling it rub her with the motion she was giving it. She got off the pole and ran to another. This time she flipped her legs up as she grabbed the pole with her hands. Her legs then wrapped around it above her and she was again straddling it, only this time upside down. Of course the dress fell down exposing legs. At first she appeared naked under her dress and the crowd cheered and clapped. She was however wearing a pair of flesh colored panties. She held onto the pole with her hands and unwrapped her legs. Still upside down, she split her legs and straightened her knees until they were parallel with the ground, her toes pointing toward opposite ends of the stage. The song ended and she deftly flipped back on her feet, smiled and took a bow.

The next song started and she was soon out of the dress. Many guys came to the stage to tip her. She smiled and kissed each one. The song ended and the next one began.

The song was a slow sensual one. Gig stood in the middle of the stage, almost completely still. Slowly her body began to move with the music as the song picked up tempo. She began to spread her legs as she lowered herself to the stage floor. There her hands began to roam all over her body, caressing, squeezing, and rubbing.

The entire club was quiet, watching this innocent looking girl practically masturbating on the stage. Stacey whispered into Bob's ear and he nodded in agreement. Without asking he reached over and took another five from the money sitting on the table. The two of them stood up and headed toward the stage.

Stacey arrived first. Gig slowly moved over to her and the two girls kissed deeply. As they did, Gig caressed Stacey's breasts and Stacey caressed Gig's ass. Bob watched as he stood next to Stacey. They broke their kiss and Stacey kissed Bob. Stacey then turned so she was sitting on the edge of the stage. Next, she reclined back so she was lying face up on the stage with her hips at the stage edge. Motioning to her, Gig quickly lowered herself so that she was straddling Stacey's face. Stacey's hands reached up and grasped Gig's waist and pulled her down further. The only possible barrier between Stacey's mouth and Gig's pussy might were the panties Gig was still wearing. It was impossible to see if Stacey's tongue had pushed the panties aside because Gig's legs blocked our view. Based on Gig's reaction, it sure did seem likely that she was being eaten.

Gig then reached down and spread Stacey's legs. Next she reached around Bob's hips and guided him between Stacey's legs until he was fully against her. Gig then began moving Bob's hips back and forth, each time bumping against Stacey's panty covered crotch. If they would have been naked, I'm sure Bob's cock would have been buried deep in Stacey.

It is very hard to describe how I felt. It was like watching my son fuck a beautiful girl right in front of me. It was like watching my son fuck a beautiful girl in front of my husband. It was like watching my son fuck a beautiful girl in front of a crowd. It was like watching my son in a three way. It was like watching my son in a three way with his sister. When Gig let go of Bob's hips and kissed him, I had kind of a mini orgasm.

The song ended and Bob and Gig let Stacey up. Bob slipped the five to her and they all talked. Gig looked over toward our table and nodded, then all three came over. Bob sat down and Stacey hopped back on his lap. Gig sat on Dan's lap. "Hi, Dad" she said.

Stunned silence followed, then Bob, Stacey and Gig started laughing. "They tell me I look like your little girl," Gig said as she snuggled her bare breasts against Dan. Dan's arms closed around her as he held her. I never would have believed it a week before, but I felt no jealousy toward her. I knew Dan loved me and I understood that Tricks was a place of fantasy fun.

We watched a few more dancers, had more drinks and learned more about Gig. Like Stacey, she was also a college student. She was 20 and lived with her parents. They had no problem with her dancing in the club. They knew she was sexually active and trusted her completely.

It was by now after midnight and the place was changing a bit. No longer open to the public, the girls on stage were now being a bit looser with the panties. While Stacey and Gig still were wearing theirs, I had seen a few girls strip completely.

I suddenly had to pee. The guys had been excusing themselves and going throughout the evening, but I hadn't. I couldn't wait much longer though and asked Stacey where the ladies room was located. "Just one backstage," was her reply. A very tiny oriental girl was walking past at that time was dressed only in green panties. "Hey Kia," Stacey called, "Mind taking Janet to the Ladies room?"

Kia flashed a beautiful smile. "Sure, follow me."

I followed the tiny girl as she led me up to a door next to the stage. Kia was dressed in green panties, and green high heels. She couldn't have been an inch over five feet tall. If Gig looked innocent, Kia looked like a doll. She had large black eyes. In a club where big breasts were the norm, she was different. I would say she was no more than a b cup. We walked into the back room and shut the door.

Backstage the light was almost blinding after sitting in the dark club. Only after the door shut and the music was muffled did I realize how loud it was out were we had been sitting. We were in a dressing room. There were three or four makeup tables and clothes hangers full of outfits. One wall was lined with lockers. Stairs led up to another door against the same wall we had come in on. This door led to the stage. A girl was backstage putting on makeup. She was dressed in a long flowing red dress. Kia pointed toward another door and I went into the restroom. I quickly peed and felt much better. When I came out the other girl had left. Kia and I were alone.

"My turn," she said. "Give me a minute and I'll walk back out with you."

She went in and leaving the door open pulled down her panties and sat on the toilet. I looked around the room.

The lockers were obviously where the girls put their street clothes. There was a table with some magazines and papers on it and with three chairs around it. I walked toward it. The magazines were mostly like Cosmo and Glamour, the kind I would expect. On the opposite wall was a bulletin board. Someone had posted a sheet of poster board, written "SUMMER POOL PARTY", and stapled pictures on it. I walked over to take a look at them.

The pictures were self developing and I could quickly see why. It wouldn't have been a good idea to take these pictures to the corner drugstore for developing. It must have been a nude pool party. Everywhere there were guys and girls without a stitch of clothing. While a few pictures showed sex acts, most simply showed kids having fun swimming, eating, drinking, or whatever might be expected at a regular party. All in all, it looked like a good time. There was a picture of Stacey sunbathing. I didn't see any pictures of Gig.

One of the sex pictures caught my eye. It was Kia and she was holding onto one of the largest cocks I had ever seen. It was big, but the real feature was the kind of odd, upward angle of the tip. I was staring transfixed at the picture, wondering how the cock would feel inside of me and didn't notice Kia had returned. "What do you think?" she asked.

"Wow," I said, "That thing is huge." "Yeah," she agreed. "They didn't get a picture of me deep throating him. A few people bet I couldn't take it all, but I did," she said proudly.

"The whole thing?" I asked.

"Yep," she smiled. "He fucked me with it too. It was awesome. He's a good friend of Stacey's."

"Looks like a really fun party," I said.

"Yeah it was. So can I ask you something? Are those guys out there really your husband and son," she asked.

I blushed again. "Yes. It's my son Bob's 18th birthday. Is everyone talking about us?"

"Pretty much," she replied. "Everyone thinks it's too cool. So how are you enjoying the show? Are you bi?" she asked casually.

I was floored. I certainly didn't consider myself bi. Since Dan and I were married, I had never been with another person in a sexual way. In high school though, I was pretty wild and had been with a few girls. In fact, the first time Dan ever saw me was at an orgy. He told me that as he watched me and another girl 69ing, he knew I was the girl he wanted to marry. Bob came along soon after Dan and I married and our sex life became very discreet for the benefit of the kids. Although I occasionally missed the wild times, I never really wanted to go back to them.

That is until tonight.

"It's been a long time," I stammered.

"Well, that's too bad," she said. "You know, the guys each have company at the table. Would you like some?"

"I guess so," I said.

She gave me a bright smile. "Terrific," she said. "Lets go."

She took my hand and we went into the club and toward the table.

The first thing I noticed as we approached the table was that Stacey and Bob were gone. The second thing I noticed was that Dan's hand was in Gig's panties and he was stroking her pussy as they watched the stage. He saw me as we got to the table and quickly removed it, looking kind of sheepish. I smiled at him. "Go ahead Hon. I don't mind," I said and I really didn't mind. I sat down and introduced Dan to Kia, then Kia sat next to me. She sat close so that her body was up against mine. Her bare breast pressed up against my arm and she took my hand on the side next to her and placed it on her thigh. I left it there. I looked to the stage, but didn't see Stacey or Bob. I was about to ask where they had gone, when I saw them returning. Bob was carrying something.

As they got to the table, Stacey greeted Kia. "Hi Kia. Be sure to be extra nice to Janet there," she said as she sat on Bob's lap.

"You know how nice I can be," Kia replied, and kissed my neck.

Stacey turned to Bob and said, "Kia's cocksucking is legendary around here, but I happen to know she is pretty good at satisfying the ladies too."

Trying to change the subject I asked Bob, "Is that a magazine in your hand?"

"Yes, want to see it," he asked and tossed it on the table. Kia picked it up. On the cover was a picture of a very pretty girl smiling for the camera. She was sucking on a huge cock rising from the bottom of the page. Two more cocks pointed at her pretty face, one coming from each side. The magazine was called Jenna's Undercover Adventures. On the cover, someone had written: To Bob, What a great guy. You can fuck me anytime you like. Jenna. It took a minute, then I remembered there was a pornographic movie actress named Jenna, appearing at the club. This had to be her.

Bob confirmed it. "We met her, Mom. She was great. What a set of tits."

"Hey!" Stacey pouted playfully.

Bob cupped hers, bend down and kissed a nipple. "Present company excluded of course." We all laughed.

Bob continued. "She's in the Member's Only room. They have one of her movies playing and she's signing pictures there."

Kia picked up the magazine on the table in front of me and began to leaf through it. Page after page of pictures showing all kinds of sex acts were in the magazine. Pictures of Jenna with guys, girls, and combinations of groups filled the pages. One page showed Jenna sitting with one cock in her asshole and another in her pussy. "Looks like fun doesn't it? I love DP," Kia said. "Ever try that?" she asked me.

I looked at my husband, Dan then I looked at my son, Bob and then I thought -- fuck it. "It's been a long time. Maybe too long."

"Let's see," Stacey said, so Kia passed around the magazine and everyone took a look at the picture.

Dan and Gig looked at the magazine and passed it to Bob and Stacey. "I want to meet Jenna too," Dan said to Gig. "Want to walk over?" "Let's all go," Kia said.

All six of us got up. Stacey and Bob led the way with Dan and Gig next and Kia and I last. I felt Kia's hand caress my ass as we walked.

(to be continued)

Sunny22
Sunny22
82 Followers