A Night in Heaven

Story Info
A story of developing passions.
3.8k words
4.18
2.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the people depicted in this story are adults, over the age of 18.

This is the story of an affair I had with the most beautiful women I have ever met. Physically, Kim had the kind of body men would die for (probably some women too). If Helen could launch 1000 ships, Kim could easily cause 5000 to be launched. I still cannot believe the things she did with me.

It started innocently shortly after I arrived in San Antonio. I was taking in the sights since it has been 30 years since I was last there. I wanted to see how things had changed. After a quick visit to the Alamo and checking out the Riverwalk, I needed to stop at the store to get a few things for dinner. I had no idea my life would change. I was going down an aisle and there she was. She was dressed casually, just some nice jeans and a nice blouse, hair up, looking troubled as she gazed up at the high shelf. I thought, "Here goes nothing."

I approached her and asked her what the problem was. She looked at me, saw that I was tall, about 6'2", and she said that there was an item on the top shelf she needed, and she had been waiting for ages for someone from the store to come by and help here. But seeing that I was tall, she asked me if maybe I could get it for her. I said that I would give it a try, just tell me what it is. She did and I tried to reach it. Ther box was almost out of my hands, but I could reach it upon stepping on the lower shelf. As I was coming down with it, I was a little unstable, so Kim grabbed me to steady myself. Even though it was through my shirt where she touched me, I could tell she had the softest hands I had ever encountered.

Once I got settle on the floor again, I gave her the box. Kim said I was a life saver as she had been looking all over town for the item and now, she had it. It was the special shampoo she loved. You could only get it once in a while, as all the elite, wealthy women in the city bought it up. I introduced myself, sticking out my hand to shake hers. This time I wanted my skin to actually feel her soft hands. She stuck her hand out, and said "I'm Kim. Nice to meet you."

Instead of just shaking her hand, I pulled it up and put a gentle kiss on it as well. I was not going to miss what might be a once in a life time opportunity. I looked at her left hand and saw that there were no rings on it. Could I be this lucky? So I took another chance, and asked if maybe she would like to get a beverage sometime, full expecting to hear that boyfriend played for the Spurs or was some kind of oil billionaire. Much to my surprise, Kim replied, "I'd love to. I'm new in town and don't know a lot of people yet. It's always nice to make a friend." So we exchanged numbers, and said let's do it mid-week.

After getting her number, I was on Cloud 9. I was going to get to see her again and have the chance to get to know her. Plus, make all the other guys there jealous. The days flew by and before I knew it was Wednesday. I could not wait for work to end. I got home, freshened up, and stunned my self on how good I made myself look. Even my hair cooperated. I got to the coffee shop we agreed to meet at, and she was not there yet even though I was a couple minutes late due to some emergency vehicles messing up the lights at one of the major intersections I needed to go through to get there.

After a couple minutes, I saw a car pull into the parking lot and the door open. Then the best pair of legs in pants popped out. Then, I could see it was Kim. I thought I had died. After she got out of the car, she adjusted her purse and walked toward the shop. She was wearing a modest, not too high, not too low pair of heals, a pair of black, silky slacks, that hung from her hips, not too tight, but not too loose, so you could tell she had fantastic legs and a great ass. On top she wore a button-down blouse, which fortunately for me you could not see through, with a four inch wide belt that was just above her hips with several inches of belt past the buckle. She had on a beautiful necklace and her long blonde hair was down, going well past her shoulders. Not too much make up either. I now knew what angels looked like.

Once in the coffee shop, Kim saw me and headed toward me. She put her arms out and we hugged. I could smell her hair. It was incredible. Plus, as I had my arms around her, her body felt wonderful. I am lucky is did not get in trouble doing that, because if the hug had lasted any longer, I would have been. I asked if she had used the shampoo, which I had gotten down for her, and she said yes. We ordered drinks, sat down and talked. The night flew by. We enjoyed each other's company, tell our stories to each other, laughing.

Next thing we knew, it was 10 PM and the barista told us the shop was closing and we needed to leave. So, we agreed to have a real date on Saturday, that I would pick her up for dinner at a nice restaurant. I walked Kim back to her car, and I got sent to heaven. She unlocked her car door then turned around and put her arms around my neck and told me, "I have wanted to do this ever since I first saw you in that store" and she kissed me. Kim had the softest, best tasting lips I had ever encountered. I put my arms around her and reciprocated. I held her tight at first, but then my arms loosen up a bit. Our mouths met, then out tongues. We leaned up against her car and kissed for what seemed like an eternity. I was worried as my hands started to wander around her body. Starting in the middle of her back, and then down to that fantastic ass, grabbing it and caressing it. I was tempted to go after the breasts, but thought better of it, since it was in public. I loved it as her fingernails rubbed against the back of my head as Kim stroked it. It made my whole-body tingle and my manhood started to stiffen. I was worried Kim would be upset, since I was sure she could feel it as I got harder and harder in my pants, but it did not bother her, even though it pressed against her. I stroked her long beautiful hair, caressed her face gently with the knuckles in my hand, used my index finder to gently outline Kim's ear and both my hands to massage where her neck met her shoulders. I accidentally looked at my watch and much to my chagrin, it was past midnight, we had been doing this for over two hours. As much as we hated doing it, we had to go to our homes.

Once again, the rest of the week flew by. I could not wait for to see Kim again. Saturday was a blur. Before I knew it, I was in my car, headed to Kim's home to take her to dinner. I got to where she lived and had no trouble finding her place. I rang the doorbell and Kim answered. This time she was wearing slightly higher heels, a beautiful dress that showed off her legs and just enough cleavage that you thought you might see something, a stunning silver necklace and her hair down again tonight. This time, a beautiful makeup job on her face, with sexy red lipstick. My knees nearly buckled. This time, she threw her arms around me an planted a big kiss on my lips. Kim exclaimed, "I could not wait for tonight. We are going to have such a good time." She got her purse and walked over to my car. This time holding hands until we got to the passenger side and I opened the door for her. After closing the door, I got in and we went to the restaurant.

We had a wonderful dinner, chatted for a couple hours and time flew by. We discussed so many topics, while holding hands and keeping our eyes fixed on each other. I was the luckiest guy in the restaurant. I know I was, judging by the way the other guys (and a couple women) looked on in lust at Kim. We walked back to the car, which this time I cleverly parked out of sight of any people who might pass by the area. We walked to the passenger side, I opened the door in anticipation of Kim entering the car when she stopped. She turned around, looked at me and said, "It's early yet, let's have some fun here for a bit." With that, Kim threw her arms around me and passionately began to kiss me, and our tongues intertwined. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. I felt her breathing get heavier. My hands moved down to feel that sexy ass. It felt for a second like she was not wearing any panties. My cock started to stir at that thought. I caressed her ass some more, and sure enough, she wasn't. My cock hardened and started to throb. Kim let out a "Nice" as I was still pressed against her and she could feel my member come to life. She then stated, "Let your hands wander wherever you want."

Taking that as my cue, I move one to her front and started to play with her tits. They felt so nice and soft. Because she was showing so much cleavage, I was able to move part of the dress away and expose her nipples. I proceeded to use my hands to caress and pinch the freed nipples while gently kissing and biting Kim's neck and ears. She let out a slight moan. I bent over and lowered my head to the level of her heaving breasts. I licked, sucked, and bit those delicious circles. Kim's moans got louder. Fortunately, we were well hidden or someone would have noticed us. Her nipples go so hard and puffy, more than I ever thought possible. It was so beautiful.

As I was doing this, Kim ran her fingers through the hair on the back of my hear, often running her well-manicured nails against my skin, cause my body to tingle from head to toe. She pulled my head up to her face. Our mouths met again for what seemed like an eternity. Being brave, I took my right hand and moved it between her legs, and Kim exclaimed, "Go for it." I started rubbing my hand along her pussy lips. I could feel that she was warm there, and she let out a load moan. I pulled up her dress and exposed her uncovered pussy to the night. My fingers rubbed her lower lips and clit. She was hairless down there, so I rubbed and rubbed, and her pussy lips slowly opened. I was able to slip a couple finger in and was massaging her pussy on the inside. In and out, in and out, my finders steadily pumped her. Suddenly, Kim let out her loudest moan yet and then covered my hand in her sweet juices. My hand was drenched. I licked my hand and that was the best tasting woman I ever encountered.

Kim composed herself and said it was her turn to return the favor. She grabbed front of my pants, pulled me close. She undid my pants and pulled my cock out of my shorts. She let go of it, and it bobbed up and down on its own. Kim reached between her legs and got some of her wetness on her hand. She then grabbed my cock with that hand and began stroking my cock from head to balls. Her hand just moved smoothly as she did this, the pussy juices acting as a great lubricant. A drop of precum appeared at the top of my cock. When Kim saw this, she let go of my cock. In one quick, smooth motion, she dropped to her knees, her face now even with my cock.

Her head moved forward, and she took my cock in her mouth. It was heaven. Her head bobbed up and down along my shaft and she also used her tongue to provide some friction. It felt great. I did not know how long I could last, but I was going to make the pleasure last as long as possible. Eventually my body gave in. I started to feel my cum move out of my balls, and along my shaft. If felt like a gallon of my hot cum shot out, pulse after pulse into her mouth, as she swallowed every drop. When she could tell I was done, she pulled her head back, licked her lips, and had a great big smile on her face. All I could think was what did I do to deserve that.

Kim rose up, we straightened up our clothes, and drove back to her place. She had the most beautiful glow. We held hands as I drove. When we arrived at her place, I walked her to the door. We just held each other in silence, deeply gazing at each other. Eventually she said, "Thank you for a great night. I have some things most of the next week, but let's see each other again next Saturday. It will be my treat then. It'll be better than tonight." My mind raced; how could it be any better. I agreed, Kim opened her door, went in and I drove home.

The week was painful, because I wanted to see Kim, but at least it flew by. Finally, Saturday came. I cleaned myself up nicely, and drove to Kim's place. I am probably lucky I did not get a speeding ticket. I hopped out of my car and got to her front door. I knocked and she answered. Kim was dressed casually, a loose-fitting sweater, a pair of nice jeans, and some white women's tennis shoes. Her hair and face looked beautiful as always. She told me to come in and sit on the couch. Kim joined me and cuddled up to me. We talked and playfully kissed. Our hands wandered a bit too. After a while, Kim said it was time for dinner. We got up and she led me to the dining area. It was a candle lit table, and she had me sit down. She said, I've observed you closely when we ate, so we'll start with the first course. She went into the kitchen and brought us out some soup. It was delicious. We finished it up, making sure to take in every drop. I offered to help take the dished to the kitchen to help her, but she insisted that I don't. It was her night to treat me. So. she disappeared into the kitchen. In a few minutes, she came out with a huge filet mignon and loaded baked potato for me and smaller portion for herself. It was even more delicious and extremely tender. I could not believe it. We chanted and flirted some more during the meal. Again, I offered to help with the dished, but again Kim insisted it was her night to treat me.

After she cleaned up the dinner table, we went back to the couch. She told me to get comfortable on the couch and that we should watch a movie first. She told me to take my shoes off and pull my legs up on the couch and she did the same. We found something of interest to both of us and started watching it. It really did not matter, after about ten minutes, our hands were all over each other. We kissed even more passionately than last Saturday. After a bit, Kim stood up and took me by the hand. She told me to trust her, to put on this blindfold she pulled out of her pants pocket until she told me it was ok to take it off, and to let her lead me. It was time for the ultimate treat from her. I did as she said, and we moved through her home.

Finally, we arrived somewhere in the house and she said it was almost time. I should just stand there for minute while she got it ready. I did so, for what seemed like an eternity, when I heard Kim say, "It's time for dessert, take off your blindfold and bring your appetite." When I did, it took a minute for my eyes to adjust to the dark room and the candles lighting it. It was Kim's bedroom. It was not the only thing that stunned me. There was Kim on the bed, nude, her right hand signaling me to come to her. As I moved toward her, she said, "I'm the dessert tonight." Her body was so sexy, more than I ever though possible. Her smile and the twinkle in her eyes were enticing.

I moved toward the Kim on the bed, a king-sized four-poster with a canopy top. When I was close enough, Kim grabbed me and pulled me towards her, kissing me deeply, our tongues gently meeting at the tips. She unbuttons my shirt and pulls it off as I undo my pants. They are soon off, as are the rest of my clothes. We're nude on top of the bed, making out passionately, hands roaming everywhere. Moving around, eventually Kim is kneeling in front of me. I massage Kim's neck and shoulders, while licking, kissing, and gently biting her ears. I hear a slight moan from Kim, followed by a "Mmmmmmmmmmm."

I move my hands from her neck around to her breasts. My hands cover both of them. I massage them, caressing them followed by pinching them, making them pussy and erect. Kim's breathing gets harder and the moans loader. My right hand moves down to her belly. I caress it, slowly moving downward. Ultimately, I reach the top of Kim's pussy. I use my middle finger to tease her little nub. I move further down, teasing the lips with my hand, working on making it spread open. I slip one finger in, then a second. I steadily pump my fingers in and out, in and out of her dripping pussy. I feel the wetness start to cover my hand.

I move my head next to Kim's neck and start kissing it, with occasional light bites. I put my left hand on the front of Kim's neck and slightly choke her, followed by pulling on her hair. I hear Kim start to say, "Fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck my pussy." I push her torso forward. Kim is on all fours. While all of this is going on, my cock has stiffened to rock hardness and is bobbing up and down with no help from me. I inch closer to her from behind. I tell her, I'm going to fuck that ass first. I start playing with the starfish area with my fingers, followed by rubbing the tip of my cock near it. Teasing that it is almost time for entry.

Instead, I grab her, and roll us over until I'm om my back and we're back to making out again. I ask Kim if she liked being teased like that. I just get a dirty look. She rises up and says she's going to see how I like being teased. She rose up and straddled me. Her hips over mine. She puts her pussy at the top of my balls and starts to move along it, then moving back, performing the perfect stripper slide on me. I feel my cock about to throb and a small dop of precum pops out. Kim reaches down, takes it on her index finder and then licks it off.

I then roll her on her back. We kiss, then I slowly move down her body, until I get to her tits. I use my hands caress and pinch them followed by me licking, sucking, and biting them, making them puffy and the centers hard. While doing that, my hand returns to Kim's pussy. I make sure to tease it inside and out. Kim is grabbing my hair and moaning loader than I have ever heard her moan before. She starts to push my head down to her crotch, moaning, "Eat my pussy. you bastard."

My head reaches here bare crotch. My tongue starts by licking up and down Kim's wet pussy lips. I lick the outside and inside her pussy. I get up to the nub and suck and lick it, followed by light biting. I hear, "Don't you dare stop, keep going." I keep going, I hear continual moaning. Followed by "Yes, yes, yesssssssssss..." followed by the most intense soaking I have ever received. Then I hear, "Put that cock in me and fuck me like there's no tomorrow." Kim pulls my head up to her face, passionately kissing me, while licking he juices off my face. I make her legs spread wide, and my cock enters her warm, wet pussy. Start pumping it in and out of Kim, trying to make this fuck last as long as possible. By body is feeling incredible as I prolong my ecstasy. I keep pumping while I hear Kim's moans of pleasure and my cock keeps going deeper and deeper in her. I feel an incredible orgasm building in me.

Kim now has her legs wrapped around me and her hands pulling my ass in. She is not going to let me go. I pump in and out, in and out, in and out. Then it happens. I feel the cum start to leave my balls. I get the wonderful feeling of it moving along my cock, then I do one final push into Kim. I feel the cum explode out of my cock and deep into her pussy. Rope after rope of my hot cum filling her. The head of my cock aches from pushing so much out so quickly. It feels great. I pull my cock out. I move up next to Kim. I see the twinkle in her eyes and a great big smile, despite the fact she looked so disheveled. We take each other in our arms, and hold each other tightly. It was a wonderful night. We fall asleep, wondering how we'll top that encounter.