A Night in London

Story Info
A hotwife takes her first lover during a weekend away.
7k words
3.46
18k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The train ride from Gatwick's airport to the centre of London had taken longer than expected and from the station, they hailed a cab to the hotel in Kensington. Though calling it a hotel was perhaps a bit much. The Russel's Arms Inn was essentially a large townhouse like the many others on the same street. A red brick facade with white stone corners marking the borders between it and the neighbours it shared walls with. The glass front door with the hotel logo and name engraved on it had a tasteful minimalist fashion. While the building looked old fashioned on the outside, the interior was modern, white slick counter placed on what was once the house's atrium, and some generic black and white photos of London's main landmarks adorned the walls along with a quiet plant in the corner.

As the couple entered the main room, they carried their luggage with them in two separate, small-wheeled suitcases, one pink and one grey. A few seconds to take in the somewhat harmless and generic atmosphere before they spot the young girl working behind the reception desk.

The receptionist had delicate, sweet features, wavy copper-coloured hair and a line of barely noticeable freckles beneath her eyes and across the bridge of her nose. She looked to be in her late twenties, and perhaps a bit bored as she browsed her phone in the absence of guests. But as the new arrivals cross the threshold of the door they can see her emerald green eyes light up with a welcoming smile and straightening her back to assume a proper professional posture. This only made her look even more attractive in her well-tailored black suit that was part of her uniform for the small hotel.

"Welcome to Russel's Arms Inn. How can I help?" She says, with a perky attitude as if she was legitimately happy to do her job. A rare sight in modern times, but always a welcome one.

"Hey there." Paul steps forward towards the counter, his wife sticking just a step behind him. "We are the Williams, we have a reservation here, let me just..." He takes a moment to fumble with the folded paper on the back pocket of his pants to produce the printed page with the information on the bookings. But the girl is already typing on the reception's computer as soon as he mentions their surname. The reservations popped in immediately and she looks at the screen, slightly puzzled for a second.

"Hm... Just to make sure there wasn't any kind of mistake. We have a second room, a single one, booked under your name for Saturday, along with the double room."

"Oh, yes. There's no mistake." Paul says with a faint blush rising to his cheeks but he doesn't hesitate much before saying, "We have an old friend coming to meet us in London this Saturday."

"Oh, that's grand." The redhead offers a smile. "I'll put their name on the booking for the single's room, in that case. What's your friend's name?"

"Actually, that won't be necessary." Paul speaks again, a very slight pause before he continues "He will be staying in the double room with my wife. You can put me in the other room. Put the double room under Sarah Williams' name."

"Oh." The girl says at the explanation, an eyebrow raised as she stares at the computer screen and then looks up to the couple. A couple of seconds before she realizes what was happening, or at least formulate a likely theory. "Oh!" She repeats now with more emphasis and a more dragging expression of surprise. "I see. Of course, Mr Williams."

The girl's rosy pale complexion gains a red tint and despite her very professional posture so far, she can't help but smirk knowingly and shoot a glance over Paul's shoulder towards Sarah. She finishes adjusting the reservations with fast typing fingers before producing the key card for the double room, tidily wrapped in a paper envelope marked by the hotel's logo and room number.

"Here you go, Mr Williams, Mrs Williams." She slides it across the counter. "Do you need any help with your luggage?"

"That won't be necessary," Sarah says, gently pushing the handle of her pink wheeled suitcase to Paul's hand, wordlessly implying he'd carry it for her upstairs. She collects the card key and gestures towards the staircase behind the reception desk.

"In that case, welcome to the Russel's Arms Inn. Enjoy your stay..." The girl says towards them and then, in another breach of her more professional posture, she shares another complicit glance towards Sarah and adds a bit off-script: "And have fun."

The Williams had spent a lovely couple of days in London, visiting the main attractions, finding some well-reviewed places to have dinner and overall enjoying what the city had to offer. All the while, Sarah made sure to keep checking her Tinder profile and making conversation with the most likeable suitors for her Saturday night date. The options had already been narrowed down to three and she made a point of commenting how hot they looked in the pictures without minding to be too quiet, even in public, while showing Paul her phone with pictures of the tall, young and very fit men she had been talking to on the app, after being matched with them.

When Saturday rolled around, she had picked John. He was tall, undeniably handsome with a well-trimmed beard, short hair and a physique you can only get by spending many hours a week at the gym. His profile was filled with pictures in sleeveless shirts, in workout outfits and speedos at the beach, which left very little to the imagination. Perhaps one picture in particular, where he appeared in a tight red speedo and the outline of his cock could be seen against the tight fabric, had been the ultimate tiebreaker. She had used her fingers to enhance the picture, almost shoving her phone in Paul's face while the whole screen was taken by the red, minimalist bathing suit that bulged even at the visibly flaccid state of what laid underneath.

"Wow... Now that's a real cock." She commented playfully, "Not like yours... It would probably disappear in a speedo, wouldn't it, love?"

Paul visibly flushed, especially as she had chosen to say those words just as the waitress had come to their table to ask if they needed a anything. The attractive brunette in clear earshot for the entire exchange while Paul meekly nodded in agreement. They were finishing their seafood lunch and getting ready to go clothes shopping for Sarah's big date, and by the time the meal was ready and the same brunette had come to bring the check and collect the card for payment, Sarah playfully touched her arm to call her attention and bring the same picture up again on her phone.

"Sorry, to bother you... Joan." She says, reading the girl's name-tag. "But what do you think of this guy? He's hot, isn't he?" The wife asks while Paul was busy producing his credit card to pay for their meal.

"Oh... Uh... Yes, Ma'am. Very attractive." The girl commented, slightly unsure about the situation but as Sarah continued to smile and Paul offered no sign of offence at the situation, besides blushing and meekly staring at his feet, the waitress added. "He has some of those sexy hip dimples too."

"Oh, yes. He does... Though I'm much more interested in what they are pointing at." Sarah responds and they both share a mischievous giggle before the girl turns to Paul to collect his card and inform she'd be back with it and the receipt soon.

From the restaurant, they took a cab to a high end department store as Sarah wanted to make sure she looked nice for her date with John. She wasn't exactly sure what she was after yet, but she knew she wanted a dress that was sexier, and perhaps a bit sluttier than most of the things she owned. Something that really showcased what she was working with.

Their first stop was a designer clothes store in the first floor. As they walked past the racks of pants and blouses, one of the shop's employees, a petite blonde with sweet blue eyes, approached them following the usual script for establishment.

"Hello there. Looking for anything in particular?"

"Oh, hello!" Sarah greeted the girl enthusiastically. "Yes, in fact, we are. I'm going on a date tonight... And I want something really sexy to wear, you know? I don't own a lot of clothes like that but I want to make tonight special."

The blonde smiled. "Of course, I can help with that." She says, noticing the wedding rings in both their fingers and speaking now more towards Paul "Date night, hm? That sounds fun, keeping things fresh between the two of you." She says as she begins walking and makes a gesture to be followed to the dress section of the store.

"Actually..." Paul begins to talk, following behind the girl but Sarah had stepped ahead, walking side by side with her now, and interrupts him.

"Oh, no, the date's not with my husband. I'm meeting a guy for drinks later tonight." She clarifies, letting her excitement for the idea and the upcoming night show in a very transparent fashion. And it was a bit contagious. If initially, the blonde seemed a bit unsure of what to say about that, Sarah's smile encourages her to keep smiling as they arrived at the dress section.

"Oh, I see... In that case, you said a sexy dress, our new collection has a lot of form-fitting dresses that are quite charming." The shop worker moved a few dresses on the rack aside to show a black tube top style dress and another one, vivid red with thin shoulder straps and a deep cleavage.

Sarah ran her fingers through their fabric, feeling the texture and pulling them both off the hanger to alternate holding them in front of her body. "What do you think, Paul? Which one would make John more eager to tear it off me?" She inquires, openly and loud enough for the assistant to blush as she was in earshot.

"T-they are both really good." Paul tried with a coyness rising at the intimate moment planned being so broadly advertised to a stranger.

Sarah turns towards the girl, at her husband's coyness, and makes the same display alternating between them. "What do you think? Which one should I wear for my hot date?"

"Why don't you try both and see which one you like more?" The shop assistant proposes and Sarah nods with an excited chuckle.

"I might just do that. Thank you!" She says, moving towards the fitting room in the back of the store, carrying both dresses folded over her arm. The blonde goes along with them and soon they are discussing Sarah's plans and what's the best place for drinks near their hotel in Kensington. Sarah's voice coming from behind the fitting room's curtains and perhaps carrying through the corridor of the back area of the shop, while her husband sat on one of the waiting stools, with little to do but wait for her. The assistant stands on the other side of the curtains, sometimes going into the store to come back with new clothes for Sarah to try while they discuss what would be more arousing to wear on a date, how a short dress would encourage John to touch her legs or how she could get a more loose cleavage to lean on the table towards him when she really wanted to get his attention. Paul felt his cock harden and his cheeks burn as he could do nothing but listen to their exchange and wonder who else was hearing it all.

The visit to the first store sets a trend for the rest of their shopping trip, with Sarah making a point of enthusing visibly about her date with the shopkeepers and brag about how tall and handsome this John guy she was going to meet seemed to be, never failing to introduce Paul as her husband as they shop for a pair of heels, a sexy set of underwear, lipstick and makeup. Paul is charged with carrying all the bags containing his wife's purchases as they finally set down to grab a bite to eat at the food court. After a whole afternoon shopping, the break was very welcome.

"So, I got some nice dresses, makeup, some beautiful heels. I think I'm all set!" Sarah chimes as she sits down in one of the booths of the food court. "What do you think honey?"

Paul is unsure. The morning had been a thrilling roller-coaster of emotions. Humiliating for sure to see his wife so excited about her date, and eagerly sharing it with everyone else. But the thought of what was about to happen was undeniably arousing, especially when he considered the man she had chosen, how much more handsome and tall he was. He takes a sip of his drink as a flush rises to his cheeks again, revisiting the moment in his imagination.

"I think you should get some stockings. Some nice roll up ones." He finally adds. This earns him a smirk from his wife across from him.

"Oh, is that so? Aren't those a bit tacky?"

"Oh, definitively not... And I don't know a man that wouldn't want to slide their hands up those lovely legs of yours to remove them."

"Stockings, hm?" The wife stops to ponder for a moment. "You think John will like it?" She asks, slowly reaching under the table to press her foot against the crotch of Paul's pants, finding him hard and sensitive, and the mere press causing him to shudder.

"I... I am sure he will. Especially with your b-body." Paul stutters slightly at the caressing foot playing between his legs in such a public space. His small cock barely enough to bulge against his trousers but his wife pressed against the fabric to find him.

"I suppose that would be nice, yes... Will you help me find some nice ones?" She inquires, increasing the pressure against his dick with her toe. "Help me find something really nice and expensive for John to pull off me?"

The last set of words combined with the caressing foot caused Paul to shudder and his cock to twitch against her. Sarah must have felt it as well as she pulls back her foot to leave him hard and aching under the table while he nodded in agreement. "Of course, dear..."

A couple more stores visited after their break where Paul helped Sarah pick a set of dark roll up stockings with a broad, laced welt and some nice perfume, adding the finishing touches to the night's get-up, and they finally head back to their hotel room. There were still a handful of hours before she had to go meet John for drinks and likely more, so Sarah decided to take a long bath by herself, with a few candles and perfumed water, to soften her skin and help her relax. After a long moment of soaking in the tub, she called Paul into the washroom. Sarah had a towel rolled around herself and another around her head, with most of her gorgeous legs on display as she sat on the edge of the bathtub.

"Hey dear, can you give me a hand?" She held a small pink razor and signalled for him to kneel on the towel laid on the floor in front of her.

He walked to the designated spot, going down to a knee as she rested her very warm foot against his chest, handed him the razor and took a few pumps out of the shaving cream foam to rub across her leg, delightfully slow. He watched her hands smear the white creamy foam across her pale skin and then he noticed her legs parting slightly, giving him a glimpse of her sex beneath the towel. He could almost smell her lovely feminine scent over the freshly bathed skin that smelled so soapy and sweet.

"No peeking." She chides playfully, index moving side to side in a denial gesture before pointing to her legs, pulling the towel across her thigh to display more of it to the blade. "That's not for you... Yet." She reminds him with a taunting chuckle.

Paul takes the razor to her skin, barely any visible hair there but still, he lets the blade glide over the foam-covered skin and cut the hairs, leaving a smooth trail of flesh behind it. A hand gently holding underneath her thigh for stability as the foot rested on his chest and he repeats the gesture, again and again. Methodically slow, almost worshipping gestures to glide over each inch of her leg, before getting a wet towel to remove the small leftovers hairs and foam. He ends with a kiss on her toes as she raises her foot from her husband's chest to replace it with the other one and once more begins the slow process of having her leg shaved by the very devout Mr Williams.

Once her left leg was about as done as the first, Sarah rose from the edge of the bathtub to let the towel wrapped around her curvy body fall down and pool at her feet, and Paul's knees. She leans, gentle hands brushing around his ears as she speaks.

"There you go... Now you can look." Her voice sounds smooth and sweet as he raises his eyes to find her pussy at eye level with him, mere inches away from his face. The hand on the side of his head shifts to tug firmly at his hair, not letting him come any closer and she shakes her head. "Only look... As you shave it for John." She taunts with just a tinge of cruelty in her taunt.

Again she raises her leg to this time rest the back of her knee against Paul's shoulder, as his hands reach between her thighs to press the inside of her legs with his thumb and pull, stretching taut the skin around her sex for the razor to cut the patch of dark blonde hair framing it. His motions were now even more careful and deliberate than before, not just being careful not to nick her skin in such a sensitive area, but also wanting to prolong the time spent around his wife's delicate looking pink pussy before her date had time to stretch and ruin it. Taking a mental image of her folds as they shift with her movements and his hand. Her hand never fully relenting from the grasp of his hair, keeping him in a short leash around her cunt even as Paul gives her the finishing touches, leaving her smooth and hairless, and finally using a soft, damp cloth to clean it. "Done." He announces

"Good job, sweetie." She coos, lovingly. "But we are not done yet. Those lovely roll up stockings were your idea, were they not?"

"Y-yes."

"So it's only fair that you get to be the first to see me in them." Sarah decides, moving to the bathroom counter where she had laid the black laced underwear she had picked, along with the box of the stockings that matched them almost perfectly despite not being a part of the same set. Gently sitting upon the closed toilet seat, she stretches her leg far and tosses him the box, with a gesture of her head to encourage him to help her don the stockings.

He slides the sheer dark fabric over the toes of her left foot and as she wiggles them, he unrolls the stockings down the plant of her foot and her ankle. A gentle caress across the back of her leg and her calf, carefully unfolding every inch and trying to maintain a constant motion until his hands end at the middle of her thigh, running his fingers in a circle across the welt to ensure none of it was folded into itself, observing as her flesh showed just a hint of give where the stockings ended, the delightful curve of rosy skin under black lace, leading to her now shaved, smooth, pristine pink sex. His wandering eyes stealing another glimpse before Sarah curls her leg back and stretches the next to finish the long, elaborate ritual of getting her ready. Another loving devout moment shared to roll the stocking over her right leg and then Sarah chuckles and says.

"I can take it from here now... I'll see you later tonight sweetie." And with those words, she stands to contemplate herself in the full body mirror behind the washroom door. Holding her own supple breasts that almost perfectly filled her hands and posing for a few moments, only then noticing Paul had not yet stood from where he had been kneeling. She bends to place a kiss on his forehead and gently beckon him up. "Time to go, darling." She encourages him to leave as he stands up and she grasps the pair of panties waiting in the sink.

He never got to see her wearing them, for as soon as Paul crossed the threshold of the bathroom door, she closed it behind him, leaving her husband to wait for her to finish dressing up and putting on her makeup, sitting on the edge of the double bed. Room service had already been there and tidied the room and bed, making it seem almost as if it was ready for new guests, which it would receive, in a way, very briefly. Paul makes sure to remove all his belongings from sight, placing them in his small briefcase while his wife finishes dolling up.

12