A Night in Montana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Auggie-" she pleads, her voice cracking.

"Don't worry. Kyle won't say a word, he doesn't care enough to," I tell her, reaching for her mouth with mine again.

"Auggie, what if he does? What if Belle finds out?" Montana pleads, starting to work my dick in her hand again.

"Nobody will find out unless you say something, Montana," I breathe out against her lips, working my finger faster and faster in her wet pussy. She moans and grips my dick tightly again. My fingers go back and forth inside of her, curling and rubbing her g-spot gently. My thumb reaches forward and pets her clit, making small circles. Her breathing increases and she rubs the head of my cock, feeling the small amount of precum starting to creep out. She strokes me lightly, matching my same rhythm. After a few minutes more, I yank her top off and pull my hand away, flipping her around. I push her body lower onto the counter so she rests on her elbows, looking at herself in the mirror right in front of her. I push her tiny white mini skirt up higher around her hips, exposing her sweet, tight little ass and pussy. I mutter a curse word under my breath and line my dick up with the dripping opening of her cunt.

"Look at me," I command her. Montana's sexy, playful eyes come up to meet mine. I'm not sure if she forgot about Kyle already or doesn't care anymore, but nothing about those eyes look scared or worried to me anymore. I maintain my eye contact with her in the mirror, and brush all her long hair over one shoulder. I use one hand to grip her bare shoulder and my other hand to grab her thin waist tightly.

"Please, Auggie," she begs, watching me in the mirror. I click my tongue and shake my head as I push my dick inside, her tight pussy completely gripping me. I push all the way forward until my hips are against her body and she starts whimpering. My hand tightens on her waist as I pull halfway back and then slam forward again, "Oh, god," she croaks.

"Good girl," I mutter, pulling back again and thrusting forward. Her eyes stay on mine as I fuck her from behind, my hard on feeling every single groove inside of her. Her eyebrows stitch together every time I hit her cervix and I can feel her trying to shimmy forward but my hand on her shoulder pulls her back into me, making sure she take every inch. A low groan escapes my chest as I push her all the way down onto her chest, her tits slammed against the cold granite. My hand slides down to the middle of her naked back, keeping her pressed down as my dick slides in and out of her easily, keeping the same speed. Montana starts breathing faster, small moans coming out of her mouth with every thrust.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she whispers, biting her lip. I watch her in the mirror with a smirk on my face as my thighs slam against her ass. I pull my hand off her back and grip the other side of her waist, using them for leverage to pump my dick even faster in and out of her.

"Some best friend, huh, Montana? Fucking your best friend's ex. You're so bad," I mutter with malice in my voice. Montana bites her lip, glancing at me with guilty eyes through the mirror which makes me chuckle.

"Unhh, you feel so good," she finally sputters out, using her hands to grip at the countertop. Her words almost send me over the edge and my cock throbs so hard so I slam into her hard one last time and pull out, slapping her ass hard. A red handprint starts to appear almost instantly. Montana pushes herself back up slowly and turns back around. My head drops and my mouth makes contact with one of her nipples, sucking on it roughly and rolling it between my teeth. She inhales sharply and runs her fingers into my hair as I suck and nibble on the perky hard point in my mouth. I reach down and start teasing her clit with my fingers again, letting my cock take a break so I don't come too fast. I grip the counter next to her and feel her hair brush the top of my fingers as her head falls back in ecstasy.

I clamp my teeth down on her nipple and pull my mouth and hand away from her, leaning down to grab the baby oil I know Belle leaves in here for tanning that's stashed under the sink. I pull the bottle out and see Montana's eyes get wide in wonder.

"Wha- what's that for?" She asks as I unscrew the cap on the bottle.

"Turn around."

"Auggie, what is-"

"I told you to fucking turn around," I bark at her before she turns back around reluctantly. I pour some oil on my fingers, feeling her watch me through the mirror, and use my oiled fingers to rub some of it down her crack and massage her tight little asshole with my index finger. She stiffens and I feel her rosebud tighten under my touch so I pour some more oil where my finger is, set the bottle down and grip her waist roughly, "Just relax."

"I'm scared," she whispers as our eyes connect in the mirror. I hold her eyes as I push my finger slowly into her sphincter, stopping at the first knuckle. I pulse my hand up and down, trying to stretch her gently. Montana closes her eyes at the intrusion and exhales through pursed lips. I push my finger in a little further as she clenches and tightens around me again. I shove her down so she's on her elbows on the counter again and use my unoccupied hand to pull an ass cheek wider for me, "August it's too tight," she whines.

"Not for much longer," I mutter under my breath as I watch my whole finger slide into into her little asshole. I wiggle my finger a little bit, trying to stretch her some more and then I pull it out halfway.

"Oh shit," she cries, eyes still closed and I slide my finger back in, adjusting my grip on her asscheek. My finger pulls out and then back in, fucking her with my index finger slowly. Back and forth a few more times and I can feel her slowly starting to relax under me. My finger starts sliding inside of her with ease now as I pick up the pace, speeding my movements up. Her eyes open and connect with mine, a sneaky smile showing on her face. I break our eye contact and look down, watching myself finger fuck her oily rosebud. My cock throbs and twitches, craving to replace my finger, but I'm going to relish this just a bit longer.

After three or so more minutes, I grab the oil and pour some more down her ass and work a second finger into her. She moans at the extra digit which slips in easily and I thrust them all the way into her, letting them sit there and giving her some time to adjust to something bigger.

"God, you're such a little whore," I grumble, watching her mouth pop open to a little 'O' shape and she moans. I pull my fingers out of her and reach for the oil again, pouring some into my hand. She watches my every movement and bites her lip, raising an eyebrow slightly at me as I spread baby oil all over my hard, pulsing dick. Montana pushes herself up slightly, supporting herself on her palms now. I lean forward and bite her shoulder softly, lining my member up with her asshole, "And I'm gonna fuck you like a whore."

Gripping my erection, I slowly push past her tight sphincter and stop right as my head disappears inside of her.

"Oh my god," Montana breathes out, slamming her eyes shut, "August."

I say nothing and keep my body still, feeling her tighten and clench around me. I inhale sharply and dig my fingers into her side, trying to keep myself from busting inside of her like this. Her eyes open again and she sighs, wiggling her hips to try to slide a little bit more of me inside. Another inch slides into her slowly before she reaches back and places a hand on my thigh, keeping me still and from going further.

"Mmm," I moan and hold on to the counter by her side, my other hand still on her hip. Just as I'm about to push more of my cock deeper inside her, we hear the front door slam open and the clack of heels coming towards us. Montana's eyes widen the biggest I've ever seen them and she straightens, trying to push me away. I keep my tight grip on her and shake my head, clamping a hand over her mouth, my eyebrows stitching together at her.

"Montana!!!" I hear Belle's voice shriek at the door, "Are you in there?"

Her eyes well up with tears and I mouth 'answer her' at her, through the mirror and drop my hand from her mouth, "Y-yeah, I am."

"Are you okay? Kyle told me you were in here."

"Fuck, Auggie," she mouths silently, pleading me with her eyes. I shake my head again and push my dick another two inches inside of her. Her head drops and I see her body sigh silently. I squeeze her hips to get her attention and jerk my head at the door, "I'm fine." She whimpers at the door, finally answering Belle.

"Are you puking? You don't sound so good. Let me in," Belle sings. I look down and watch as my whole cock disappears inside of her, my hips and thighs finally meeting her body. Montana's whole face scrunches at the feeling, catching her breath quietly. I lean forward and turn the sink on, hoping the running water drowns out some noises.

"Auggie, please, she's my best friend," she whispers, her words nearly silent as she pleads with me through the mirror. I shake my head, feeling my dick twitch inside of her which makes her clench around me. I push my hips into her a little more and then slowly slide an inch out of her.

"Say something," I say into her ear after leaning forward and sliding myself back in.

"No, I'm fine. Just a little sick, I'll be out in a few minutes," Montana replies, her voice sounding strained.

"Good," I mutter into her ear and pull halfway out of her hot little canal and slip back in.

"Okay! Come find me! Did you know August is here? What asshole comes to his ex's party? Hopefully he's gone now," Belle yells as her voice grows further and further away. The French doors slam once again, leaving the two of us alone. Our breathing is hard and I feel my heart pounding in my chest at the close call. Worry still lingers in Montana's eyes as she tries pushing me away again.

"I don't know if I can do this, it feels wrong," Montana says softly, her hand pushing at me. I grip her wrist tightly and pull it away from me as my dick slides out again and I turn the water off.

"It didn't feel wrong five minutes ago, did it?"

"August-"

"Shut up," I snap and push her back down to her elbows on the counter, pushing my dick back inside. Her eyes close and she bites her lip again reluctantly, "I'm not done."

She nods her head lightly and I pull my oily dick further out of her. It doesn't take long until my strokes quicken and I can fuck her with the whole length of my dick, sliding out to the head and then slamming hard back in, my balls hitting her dripping wet pussy.

"Fuck," she exhales as I watch her ball her fists together and dig her manicured nails into her palms. A smile plays on my face as I look down and watch my cock slam into Montana's ass over and over again. I use both hands to spread her ass cheeks wide so I can watch myself fuck her.

"Where's my dick, Montana?"

"My ass," she whispers.

"Where?"

"My ass," she says louder as my body crashes into hers over and over again.

"Are you going to let me fuck your ass whenever I want?" I ask. Montana nods, watching me in the mirror, "I can't hear you."

"Yes."

"Good," I say sternly, feeling myself getting quick to coming. My cock pulls in and out of her quickly, her asshole hugging every inch of me as I fuck her roughly, "My new little ass whore. Does my dick feel good fucking your ass?"

"Mmmmhm," she moans out as I plunge my dick deep into her.

"Who's a little whore who takes my dick deep in her asshole, Montana?"

"I am," she says with a sigh and a moan.

Montana reaches down to rub her clit but I knock her hand away, getting close to my own orgasm.

"Good girl," I groan, increasing my speed even more, our flesh clapping together. I give her everything I have, her whimpers echoing in the bathroom as she gets louder. I yank my dick completely out of her, watching her asshole gape to an 'O' and then slam back into her, hearing her yelp. I increase the intensity of my pumps, feeling her squeeze around my cock, her grip deathly.

I can't hold it any longer and slam my hips into her one last time as I feel an orgasm rushing my body. Her asshole tightens around me and basically squeezes the come out of me as I erupt deep in her bowels, my dick twitching with every squirt.

"Oh fuck," I pant, squeezing her small hips roughly, "Fucking hell."

My cock finally stops pulsing and I pull out her slowly, my come coating her innards.

"Oh my god," Montana breathes. My dick slips out of her and I reach up and pull her skirt back down so it covers her gaping asshole and glistening pussy. Leaning down, I grab both our shirts and toss hers at her before slipping mine back on and buttoning my pants back up. I lean down again and grab her panties, shoving them in my pocket.

"I need those," she says through deep breaths. I shake my head at her, watching her pull her shirt back on.

"Not anymore."

"I'm going to drip everywhere," she whines.

"That's the point.

Montana sighs and turns to the mirror, attempting to smooth her hair down and wipe off the small remnants of mascara from under her eyes. I unlock the door and open it for her as we walk out, our faces still red and breath still heavy. Montana glances up behind at with a mischievous smile on her, pulling her skirt down just an inch as she walks forward and then suddenly stops dead in her tracks as I slam into her from behind, nearly pushing her over. I lift my head to see what surprised her and see Belle standing at the French doors with a glass of water in her hand, face filled with shock and rage before letting out a blood curdling scream.

That's going to suck for Montana to explain.

12