A Night In Phoenix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Alan, This is incredible. The way your penis stretches and fills me is beyond delight. I've never felt anything like it."

My ego swelled. Here was a woman more than 30 years older than me, experienced, accomplished, and hugely sexual, complimenting me on my love-making. I felt enormously empowered.

Then slowly we speeded up as we both began the race towards that beautiful feeling of the climax. Our breathing became more laboured, taking deep breaths and then holding our breath as we enjoyed the sensations. I felt her vagina start to spasm around my cock, rhythmically milking it as she gave little cries.

I held still, feeling her clench and release and then the most glorious sensation all around my cock as my balls contracted and my semen shot out deep inside her. I managed 3 spurts and that was it, my cock started to relax.

She backed up hard against me, wriggling her bum.

"That was amazing. I couldn't believe that you'd be hard again so quickly and I can't remember ever having orgasmed like that."

This time my cock slipped out of her as I lost my erection, but I felt proud at having brought her such pleasure.

"I'm sorry," I said, "but my penis seems to want to sleep."

She laughed.

"Don't be silly. You've been fantastic. You've brought me to paradise twice in one night and with an intensity I've never experienced before. I shall never forget this."

We cuddled and fell asleep.

We woke to her alarm. It was 6.00am. My cock had recovered and was half erect. I rubbed it against her, the shaft under her slit. She reached between her legs and stroked the tip.

"Oh, I would love to feel you inside me again, but we really don't have time.

I ignored her and continued to move between her legs, my cock sliding against her labia. She wriggled then gently pressed my glans into her with her hand. She was still wet from our previous lovemaking so I slid inside her easily.

"Aaah." She gave a long drawn out groan then moved her backside hard against me.

I knew that this would have to be different as there wasn't time for slow, languid lovemaking. So I thrust into her hard and fast, reaching round to stimulate her clit. And she responded. She fucked me back hard, pounding my groin with her buttocks.

We didn't speak, just fucked hard and fast, breathing heavily, until I felt that lovely feeling where you can't hold back any longer and with an extra hard push I felt a jet of semen shoot out of my cock into her. I held still and felt another ejaculation as her vagina clamped around my cock. Then it was over.

"I'm sorry" I said "I couldn't hold off any longer."

"That's alright, my darling. I enjoyed that very much. Not with a huge orgasm, but a small continuing one. You were so immersed in your own intensity that you didn't notice."

We pulled apart, my limp cock wrinkled and wet. She took it in her hand.

"Such an interesting part of the body. Look at it now, soft and pliable, yet in a few minutes it can grow to something really big and become stiff and hard but with a soft covering. You men are so lucky to have such a fascinating thing always with you. But, my darling, unfortunately we have to start the day now. You have to go and clean up and I have to get ready."

She was right, of course, so reluctantly I got off the bed and put on my clothes, before returning and kissing her deeply.

"Joy, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed last night and this morning. You have showed me a whole new side of lovemaking. You have made me feel sensations that I never knew existed. You are the most sensual woman I've ever met."

She smiled, eyes sparkling.

"Go now, young man. I'll see you at breakfast".

I left, wondering how long she would be staying in Phoenix.....

12