A Night in the Desert

Story Info
A man takes his crush on a night hike.
3.3k words
4.6
13.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tollbooth
tollbooth
43 Followers

I suppose the desert defined a big part of my life. I lived near it and frequented it often. I grew to appreciate the subtleties of the flora - but not so much the fauna. I didn't spend much time out there in the dark.

Which made this night so much more unique. When he suggested we go on a hike, I never imagined we would spend the next 10 hours together. We had only just met, after messaging for several months. We knew plenty about each other, sure - but would we have anything to say to each other in person?

He was quiet. I was a bit shy. The beginning was just a lot of walking and listening to the rocks crunch beneath our feet. Eventually, we started talking. He started to tell me about how I made him feel. I can't remember the specifics - what was to come completely consumed me - but I do remember feeling very special, in a "puppy love" kind of way.

We had set off late in the afternoon - as one does on desert hikes - expecting to return just as the sun was setting. But we - or I, anyway - lost track of time. And the weather was perfect. For the last few days, an inversion was allowing for unseasonably warm nights.

"I want to keep going," he told me, "and see the moonrise from that ridge over there. You OK with that?"

"Sure," I said before I could think about it and convince myself otherwise.

"I have a headlamp, a first aid kit, and my phone is fully charged - and I still have a liter of water," he said.

"Ha - of course you do. I'm sure we'll be fine." That's one of the things that I learned about him through our months of typing snippets to each other - he liked to be prepared.

The sun went down as we walked up to the spot he had pointed to. We sat on a flat boulder which jutted out. It made me feel like we were piloting a space ship. There were more stars than I could ever remember seeing. And then the moon slowly rose, projecting long shadows for each Joshua tree. It looked like a graveyard of discarded scarecrows. There was just enough light to make out the sandy browns, the darker trunks, and hints of green. Occasionally, if I focused on one spot, I could see a creature scurry about. It was easy to just be, and think of nothing. I emptied my head.

"I'd like to suggest something," he started, "and by all means, you can say no - this is not why I brought you out here. But, I think this is a very special setting, and I'd like to try something with you."

"What's that?"

"I want us to share our bodies with each other."

"What?!" I scoffed.

"This is not about sex," he added. "This is about sharing a physical experience, and connecting our spirits."

I'll say, it sounded like a play to me. But he looked so serious. I sincerely believed him.

"OK, I'll try it. What do we do?"

"We take all our clothes off. I'll sit behind you, and ..."

"Haha ok, sure," I cut him off, as I started to unlace my boots. I was relaxed that night. And, to be honest - I liked him. And I liked how much he liked me. He had told me early on in our messaging that he had a crush on me - that he liked my energy. I don't know if he was bullshitting me or not, but being naked in a rare, hot desert night was a reward in itself for me.

It was chilly at first. It didn't seem like this would be all that fun.

"You'll adjust to the temperature quickly. Our clothes actually trick our minds into thinking we can't handle the cold."

I was sitting on the boulder with my feet hanging off the side. He came up behind me and put one leg on either side of me - but he was sitting quite a bit farther back than I imagined. The moonlight was nearly blinding at this point - it was a full moon rising directly in front of us.

I was still cold and covered in goosebumps. He put his fingers at the base of my neck, and it immediately shot a wave of warmth down my spine.

"I want you to listen to my breathing, and breathe as I breathe," he said. It started with deep breaths - not so much deep in volume, but long and slow. He seemed to be exhaling well beyond what I could handle.

"It may help you to think of it as having to hold your breath between each breath. You want to exhale slowly, deliberately, and visualize your lungs being completely empty."

I closed my eyes and followed his pace. His fingers moved gently along my shoulders, and then down my arms. Everywhere that he touched, I felt the heat from a candle flame. He ran his fingers down my back - spread across my width. I could feel each fingertip. We breathed. Slowly. I relaxed, settling into the fact that he was touching me. And I started to touch myself.

I started to caress myself on the thighs - until he did. Reaching around my waist, he ran his fingers along the side of my legs, all the way to my knees. I found it hard to control my breathing.

"Keep pace with me," he whispered in my ear. His fingers turned the corner at my knees and started coming up the tops of my legs. They were setting me ablaze. I finally let go and followed his breathing. His hands reached the fold at my hips and spread wide over my abdomen, rising towards my breasts. My lungs filled with hot air as his hands split at my breasts and followed my ribs under my arms. When they made their way around to my back, he squeezed at my shoulder, digging into the space between my shoulder blades with his thumbs. My whole body was on fire at this point. I lowered my head and opened my eyes and a drop fell off the tip of my nose onto the boulder between my legs. I couldn't believe it - I was sweating.

"Continue to breathe as I do," he said. In his next exhale, he let out a low moan. On the next breath, I harmonized with him. Our sounds seemed shockingly loud in this otherwise completely silent desert.

He wrapped one arm across my breasts and pushed onto my back and shoulder with his other hand. His feet lay between my legs, gently spreading them apart. I brought my feet up off the edge, to wrap his ankles with my legs. We leaned forward a bit and a new piece of cold boulder touched my hot body. But it didn't take long to heat up.

The way he held me was - well, it was just perfect. I could relax every muscle in my body. My chin rested on his forearm. His hand was hooked at my armpit. His grip there and the pressure of his arms on my breasts was positively euphoric. When I focused on it, I got the urge to touch my vulva. But I wanted to let it continue to build.

This went on for several minutes. He pushed my skin around, squeezing me. And we moaned together. His hand moved down my back. My breasts were sweating onto his forearm. He did the same thing on the other side, slowly spreading my legs with his as he went.

He touched my head and face next. He wrapped his hand entirely around my neck, holding my head gently by the jaw. I was his. He soothed my scalp, released my ears, and destroyed any hint of tension in my cheeks. I was covered in sweat at this point. It helped his fingers move over my skin. At some point, in a half-open gaze, I realized I was drooling. I chuckled.

"I'm so glad you agreed to try this with me," he said as he wiped my lips with his finger, and then liked it clean.

"Yeah, me too," I mumbled, half dazed.

He started to work on my chest next. He pulled me back onto his. His body felt like a furnace to me. His hands pushed down onto my breasts, which he seemed to be avoiding - teasing. He cupped under them, and gently pushed on my abs. He was approaching my vulva and I was positively dreaming of it. But he worked on my legs first.

I pushed back onto him as he squeezed my thighs. Sweat beaded off of me as he wiped me nearly clean, leaving me with a perfect moonlit sheen that made me look like I belonged in the landscape. At that moment, I felt more beautiful than I had felt in a very long time. I felt very free.

I had no idea how long we had been there. The moon seemed quite high in the sky, but I still had no sense of it. He was crouched next to me, squeezing my side opposite his body. His penis touched the side of my breast and I felt a pulse in my vagina so strong that my whole body tensed up for an instant. I opened my eyes to look down at myself. The boulder was soaked with sweat. I looked at him. His head was behind me, but I could see steam rising off his lower back. I liked the way the moon shone on his thigh. I looked out at the landscape, and it looked like all the Joshua trees were looking at us - looking at me. And I began to touch myself.

I was so incredibly aroused. The first touch nearly numbed me. I wanted to look at myself. He moved back behind me, cradled my body with his, and held my legs open in the air for me. I pulled at my skin to expose my clit, silhouetted over the full moon. I ran my fingers on either side of it as he kissed my forehead. I felt his hot breath on my face as I started to touch lower along my slit. I felt like he was completely wrapping me with his body.

I was so wet and engorged. At first, it was cooling to be spread against the night air. I traced my fingertip along my labia and felt every detail of my body. I teased penetration. He squeezed me gently with his legs. His breath blanketed my face. I looked up at him and pictured us kissing. I pictured myself cumming on him.

A light breeze picked up - for just an instant - and I could smell myself. As I did, I penetrated myself with my middle finger. Just a bit at time. Like the slow, deliberate breathing we had started with, I slid my finger in and out, smelling my body in the air. He grabbed at my breasts gently, and caressed my stomach. My finger felt so hot inside me. I focused on what I felt like inside, feeling every nook and cranny - finding parts of myself that felt so good when I get fucked. He began to run two fingers along my mouth, just barely grazing my lips. I wanted him inside me - any part of him, really. It was surreal.

He parted my lips and stuck his fingers in my mouth. I gasped for air. He let me. He ran his fingertips along the edge of my tongue as I ran mine along the back of my G-spot. I felt so deliciously squishy. He tasted so delectably salty. His palm caressed my chin as I sucked his fingers into my mouth. I went in search of my cervix. It felt good to be filled in two places while he gently squeezed my tits.

The moonlight glazed over my body, which lay extended atop his. We were moving so slowly that we could see my heartbeat on my stomach. I reached for his hand and took it out of my mouth. I let my spit draw a line between my breasts to my navel and beyond. I held his hand just before my clit, spread my lips for him, and then nestled the tip of his index finger just beneath it. He spread me further open as he stroked along and traced around my vagina. I put my finger inside myself again. I loved feeling his fingers on my pussy and my hand at the same time.

I pushed myself further up his torso and reached around his thighs to feel his body as we fingered me. His legs felt thick. He was also soaking in sweat. I reached down and found his balls. I followed along to his shaft. I positioned it so that the tip of his penis was on my palm, and I pulled it up onto my slit. He spread me open and then let my lips wrap around his cock, and our juices mixed.

I held him there, and heaved my hips slowly up and down, sliding along his shaft. He pulled my hair aside and kissed me behind my ear. I whispered his name into the air.

He started to pull on my hair gently as he kissed around the back of my neck. I let his penis fall behind me. As I came back down, I spread my cheeks on it so it could tease my ass with it. When I landed on it, he gripped my hair harder. I didn't think I could reach another level of intensity at that point, but I did. He pulled me by my hair deeper onto his body and, as he did so, he slowly thrust along my crack - rhythmically, and smoothly - perfectly. I enjoyed feeling his shaft on my ass. Every time we slid past the tip of his cock, the desire to have it inside me multiplied. I pushed down and angled myself to try to scoop it up. It pressed on my ass and I tried to spread myself open but it wouldn't go in on its own.

I sat up, looked at the Joshua trees looking at me, took a swipe at my pussy, and put my wet fingers in my mouth. He held me up and I put my hand on his penis to feel his wetness along his shaft. I held his cock for an instant, sweeping my thumb across the top of the head, and listened to his breathing lose control. I pictured him going inside me and filling me with cum as my contractions squeezed around him. Just the thought nearly gave me a little death.

I stopped teasing him and fine-tuned my position to put him inside me. I parted my lips and my wetness dripped onto his cock, glazing around my hand where I was gripping him. I rubbed the tip along my slit. He knew the instant it was at my vagina. He took my hand away from it and licked it clean. His throbbing cock slid in so nicely, and with it, something that felt like every desire in my body fueled an uncontrollable flame. I came down on it very slowly - and he helped me keep my pace.

The next several minutes were out of this world. He seemed to fit perfectly inside me. He touched me everywhere I wanted to be touched - everything I had mapped out with my fingers earlier in the night was being connected by his body. I wrapped around him like I had never thought possible.

He stroked in and out of me very slowly. I really loved the way he came almost completely out of me before going back in. It allowed me to squeeze hard, and have him spread me with each new entry. I watched the Joshua trees watch us. I showed him how to tug on my nipples. I gyrated on him when he was deep inside me. He gripped at me where he could. Pulling at my skin. Exposing more of me to his body.

I wanted to kiss him. So I turned around and squatted at the edge of the boulder, and pulled him towards me. I grabbed onto his hair and shoved my tongue into his mouth. I touched my pussy and brought up my fingers so we could taste it together. He grabbed my hips and positioned them so he could enter me again. I was squatted on the edge of a boulder getting fucked. I could not have imagined this in my wildest fantasies.

I held on to his shoulders as I pushed down onto him to take in more of his cock. But he held me at the tip. I opened my eyes. With the moon at my back, the Joshua trees were lit so as to look like they were really peering in. That made me want to look down and watch him enter me. Our juices glistened in the light, my butt cheeks aglow with the sheen of the sweat. I begged him, "please, let me have it."

He put his hands under my thighs and swept my feet off the rock, and gave me his entire cock. It felt even hotter than before - as if I had cooled off inside somehow. I grabbed at whatever I could with my hands as he maneuvered me up and down at the edge of this cliff. He was getting in so deep. I panted with each thrust. It felt to me like it was happening in slow motion. I remember looking at his face, petting his hair, grabbing at the back of his neck, so thankful that we were having this experience. I knew I was going to cum soon. I was letting it go - slowly - and it was building. I moved closer to him and whispered, "It's OK, you can cum inside me."

I put my lips on his, parted them with my tongue, went as deep into his mouth as I could, and let go. I screamed into his mouth, clenching around his cock. I kept it fully inside of me and rubbed my clit on him. He moaned back into my mouth when he came. The pulsations were simply incredible. My legs were shaking. His whole body seemed to be convulsing.

We sat in this position for a few minutes, just breathing, feeling the other's pulse. He held me in a gentle embrace and I relaxed. I enjoyed leaving his cock inside me for a bit longer without all the physical pressure - the intensity. It still felt nice. I liked the way his arms felt as they slowly swept along my back.

I think I nearly fell asleep like that, with my head on his shoulder. I opened my eyes and I could just see my phone on top of my clothes - it was midnight! We still had nearly two hours back to the car.

I stood up and his penis fell onto the wet rock. He stopped me as I stood there. My pussy was casting a shadow on his face as he caressed the back of my legs. I saw a shadow of something drip out. He kissed my mound and gave me a tap on the butt as if to say, "OK, let's go". I smiled and got dressed.

We walked back in silence. Scurrying critters and crunching rocks were all we could hear. There was no need for a headlamp or a map - in the moonlight, it almost seemed like the Joshua trees were pointing to the path we should take. Back in the car, I looked at him and caressed the side of his face. The touch felt like a flame. I wanted to fuck him again already.


tollbooth
tollbooth
43 Followers