A Night in with Monster Girls

Story Info
The anime, Daily Life With Monster Girls goes off the rails.
3.6k words
4.47
1.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Night to Remember With Monster Girls

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters and earn no profit.

Kimihito Kurusu waved goodbye to three of his charges. Mero had a speaking engagement at an aquarium in another city, and Lala was going with her, as she'd wanted to get out of the house for a while. Ms. Smith had approved as long as the dullahan kept her head on and stayed away from hospitals. Her impatience with Lala's quirks was understandable, and Kimihito was glad that she was at least offering the chance.

Rachnera was another matter. She didn't have permission to go out on her own, but that had never stopped her before. He certainly wasn't going to try to dictate to her. The Arachne liked to wander off occasionally, but she always came home, so he wasn't overly worried.

What did worry him was the full moon that night. Spring had arrived, and the nights were getting shorter, gradually, but the notion that the night of the full moon wouldn't last as long as the last one had didn't help much. He'd long ago established an early bedtime for the girls on the nights when the moon was full, as they tended to get a little overexcited. That first full moon, when it had just been Miia, Papi, and Centorea, had almost killed him, after all. That was just three horny demi-humans. He didn't like his chances with seven in the house.

He went back inside and settled at his desk. His old part-time job was long gone, but many of his costs were covered by Ms. Smith's bosses, so money wasn't as urgent as it could have been. Work from home job opportunities were generally scams, but he found a few legitimate companies, and so had a little money coming in. Working on those kept him busy until just before sunset.

He prepared dinner for the girls, pushing Miia out of the kitchen, as he had no desire to poison anyone. The lamia was sweet, but some of her efforts in the kitchen qualified as biohazards. Even Papi had better sense than to eat something Miia cooked.

He talked to each of them over dinner, discussing the latest news and future plans. They talked about Mero's excursion and wondered where Rachnera had gotten to. No one really wanted to pry into that. All of the girls seemed distracted, though, and he wondered if he was pushing the time on the full moon. They were all eyeing him with more than the usual intensity, at least when they weren't focused on something else. Miia's gaze was downright suggestive. It made him somewhat uncomfortable, and the air itself seemed to be getting thicker. He ignored that as his imagination. He also ignored the warmth in his chest at the way they smiled at him and made their interest clear. The stiffening in his pants was harder to ignore, but he knew he couldn't follow through with any of them.

It was literally against the law to do anything with consenting adults of another species. That had never frustrated him more than it was at that moment. He wasn't sure where the frustration was coming from. Perhaps he was coming down with something? It was a little hard to breathe, stuffy. At the same time, his sinuses were clear, and he was in fact hyper-aware of how good the girls smelled. He put that thought out of his head as inappropriate.

He checked the window after dinner, and discovered the moon was already rising. He urged them all to bed early, something they had all agreed to after the first incident. Though, Papi generally had to be reminded.

When they were all safely in their rooms, he returned to his desk and got a little more work done. It didn't last. He was too distracted by the lingering scents of the girls, and his erection refused to go down.

A cold bath seemed in order. In something of a daze, he walked to his bedroom and got what he would need, stripping down without thinking about it. The girls were asleep in their rooms, after all, he reasoned, somewhat muzzily. He made his way down the hall, carrying towel and wash cloth. He was otherwise naked, and if this seemed odd to him, he didn't let it deter him.

His hard dick waved before him, almost like a divining rod seeking water. Well, it's seeking something, the bemused thought passed through his muddled brain. 'I should follow it.'

So, he followed it, straight into Miia's room. The sight that greeted him made his dick ache. The beautiful lamia had stripped off her clothes, and was playing with her breasts with one hand, while the other drove two fingers in and out of her pussy. His lustful sigh attracted her attention.

She stared at him in shock, wondering if she could be dreaming. Her darling was finally coming for her. She spread her arms, smiling widely and inhaling to call to him. The sight made him forget all about baths, cold or otherwise. He dropped the already forgotten towel and went to her.

She welcomed him with open arms. They came together and she kissed him passionately. Kimihito found his body responding without his conscious direction. It seemed to know what to do. He ran his hands up and down her back before separating enough to cup her breasts and rub the nipples. She sighed happily at his ministrations, clumsy though they were, and sighed again when one hand slipped down to gently massage her pussy. He was trying to make her happy, and that was the most arousing thing about it. He cared about making her feel good.

This left her in no mood for preliminaries. She'd waited long enough. Pulling him back onto her bed, she drew him on top of her and grabbed his hard cock, before guiding it to her entrance. She smiled up at him, and almost hesitated at the dazed look on his face. It cleared, though, to a degree, and he asked her.

"You sure?"

Rather than answer, the lamia wrapped a length of her lower body around his hips, and pulled him in. There was a flash of pain as he broke her hymen, but she ignored it. She'd wanted him to come to her like this almost since she'd met him. That gave her something in common with the other females in the house, but he had come to her.

With little urging, he began to move in and out of her. She smiled happily as she met each thrust, and stole a kiss when he was in range, the pressure against her breasts adding extra, welcome sensation. She was never sure afterwards how long it lasted, but she had an orgasm before he came inside her.

She'd been careful about her coils, not wanting to hurt him as she had before, but she still found herself tightening them involuntarily. He grunted in protest, even as he emptied his balls into her. Reaching out one hand, he grabbed the tip of her tail, a spot he knew to be sensitive, and squeezed.

With a cry of surprise, she came again and her coils went slack. He extricated himself, and staggered off. "Sorry, darling," she gasped. She felt a little too wrung out to go after him, though. "Maybe for the best," she murmured sleepily. Hurting him was a genuine concern. Humans were so fragile.

Kimihito made his way down the hall, covered in sweat and other fluids in a few places. He stopped by the bathroom and scrubbed himself down with a wet washcloth, starting to feel a little more clearheaded with some water splashed in his face. Why had he done that with Miia? If the commission found out, there'd be serious trouble. He frowned, thinking back on what had led to that. Something weird was going on.

He left the room, deciding he should check on the others after he grabbed some clothes. That plan suddenly became less important as a strong smell from across the hall caught his attention. He inhaled deeply, and thoughts of clothes vanished. He went into the room.

OOOOOOOOOO

Smith's phone rang. She sighed and set aside the paperwork she was reviewing, honestly happy for the interruption. Manako looked up from where she was stripping and cleaning her favorite rifle, and glanced at her curiously.

"Smith here." She frowned. "Hang on, Mero. What do you mean no one's answering?" She glanced around, finding only Manako, and shrugged. "Relax. I'll go have a look... Manako is here with me... I doubt there's any serious trouble, though. So, again, relax." She nodded, more for Manako's benefit than Mero's. "We'll look into it." She hung up.

"Trouble at the boyfriend's place?" Manako asked, teasing her boss a little with the appellation. She knew Smith had the hots for the guy, even if she'd never admit to it or act on it. Smith liked to tease, but she was a professional, and getting involved with a host of one of her charges would likely be all kinds of messy. Since Kimihito hosted seven different demi-humans, most of whom were just as hot for him as her boss. Manako shuddered at the thought of how Smith's horning in on that might end.

"Seems so. He's not answering when Mero calls home. No one is." She got up. "Let's take a run over there and see what's happening."

"Shall I call the others?" Manako asked, getting to her feet.

"No." Smith shook her head. "Its likely nothing, so getting anyone else involved would likely be overkill."

Manako shrugged and grabbed her jacket. There was likely no need to even fully gear up for this. "Ready."

OOOOOOOOO

Centorea Shianus paced her room in worry. Something was decidedly wrong. The scents in the house, a mixture she'd long grown used to, had become much stronger. She recognized mating pheromones, that she herself put out, but they were far stronger than they should be. The scent made it hard to think, especially when cooped up in this room.

The door opened, and she turned to see who it was. Her breath caught at the sight of the human she called master. He was naked and standing proud in every way. He approached her, looking somewhat dazed, but still determined, and she wondered if the pheromones were affecting him. Then she decided she didn't care.

He came to her and kissed her while massaging her breasts. Much to her delight, as she'd had reservations about his interest in the lower part of her, he did not hesitate to massage other areas. She lowered herself to her knees to make things less awkward for him, and to better return the favor.

No stallion she'd ever met cared about whether a mare enjoyed the experience. This put her master far above them in her estimation, so she was quite willing to do things to make him happy in return.

Taking his hard dick in her mouth, as she'd seen done on internet videos Miia browsed for ideas to seduce him, she began to suck the way she'd seen on the videos. The sounds he made reassured her that he was enjoying her efforts.

After a few moments, he withdrew rather than shoot in her mouth, which was fine with her. That wasn't where she wanted his seed. He moved around behind her and took his position. He was not as big as a stallion of her race would be, but the care he took as he bred her to make her enjoy their mating left all others in the dust. Even as he entered her and started to thrust, he kept running his fingers gently over sensitive areas. He lasted a while, and Centorea shuddered through two orgasms before he thrust as deep as he was able and held while he emptied his load into her.

OOOOOOOOOO

A car pulled up outside the heavily remodeled house where Kimihito Kurusu and his seven guests lived. Ms. Smith and Manako got out and looked up at the darkened structure. They didn't know what to expect, but it looked perfectly normal. Normal as a house occupied by one human male and seven demi-human females could be, at any rate. That gave Smith pause, realizing she might have an idea what was going on.

"It's the full moon tonight," Smith recalled. "Darling usually has everyone turn in early." She glanced at Manako. "There was an incident early on." They went up to the door and knocked. There was no answer. With a slight frown, Smith took out her key and opened the door. She knew Kimihito wasn't happy she had one, but that was part of the deal with host families for demi-humans. Surprise inspections were a thing. She carried it a bit far by having a key, but he didn't need to know that. He was so cute when he was flustered.

The first thing they noticed on entering was an odd smell. They did a quick search of the common areas and kitchen but found no one, so they headed for the bedrooms. The smell was much stronger in that part of the house. Smith wasn't sure what it was, but she thought she kind of liked it. If she noticed it made her a bit light-headed, she didn't let it bother her. Then they heard the voice.

"AH! AH! Yes!"

They rushed around the corner into the long hall and found Kimihito. He had Papi pinned to the wall, and was supporting her with his hands gripping her bare ass as he fucked her. Both women stopped and stared. Papi was clearly enjoying herself. Kimihito, a surprisingly well-built Kimihito, was maintaining a steady pace moving in and out of the young harpy. The view sent a rush of moisture to Smith's panties.

She shook her head to clear it. Now was not the time to think about getting the stud in front of her into her own bed. She looked to Manako and found the monoeye with glazed eye and one hand down her pants, the movement of the fabric leaving no doubt about what she was doing. No help there.

She watched Darling drive deep and hold, no doubt coming directly in the harpy's womb. Papi was rather small, after all. He withdrew after a moment, and Papi gave a happy sigh. With a little encouragement, the worn-out demi-human stumbled toward her room and her own bed.

He turned to face them. "Ms. Smith?" He sounded confused and a bit groggy, but he ran his eyes over the two women and moved toward them, somehow still hard despite his exertions with Papi.

"Ah. This is a violation of..." Smith swallowed a sudden lump in her throat, trying to meet his eyes, but her own being drawn downwards repeatedly. She glanced at Manako, who was watching the man hungrily. Still no help there. "Um, some rule about sex with... the exchange program parti- Um..."

"Maybe he needs someone not in this house to keep him busy?" Manako walked forward to meet him, and Smith found herself moving forward. If anyone was going to distract Darling from his guests, it'd be her.

'Why do I think this is a good idea?' A small part of her wondered as he embraced both women and kissed them. She told that small part to shut the hell up. They moved toward Kimihito's bedroom, both shedding clothes at Manako's urging. At least, Smith was trying to keep up.

She was forgetting something, she was sure. There was a reason they'd come over, Smith reflected as Darling removed her panties and lowered his face to her pussy. It had been a while since she'd had time for a boyfriend, and none had been willing to do that for her.

'Oh, yeah.' She shuddered at the first lick. 'This must be it.' After one orgasm, he moved up her body and entered her pussy in one smooth stroke. 'Definitely why I'm here!'

He used the same steady pace and deep thrusts he'd used with Papi, and Smith now understood why the little birdbrain had been making those happy noises.

She came twice before he did and withdrew. She lay there in a sort of happy daze, the thick scents in the air encouraging sleep. She came back to herself with heavy breathing and moaning less than a foot from her face. For some reason, Manako was straddling her.

Her motions gave Smith the clue, but she was too comfortable to raise her head and have a look at what was happening toward the foot of the bed. Instead, she turned her head slightly and looked at the space between their bodies. Just visible beyond her own perky tits and Manako's swinging jugs, she could see a confusing arrangement of legs and Darling's balls, swinging in time with Manako's gasps. She found it a bizarrely erotic sight. Almost hypnotic. 'I want that!'

A few moments later, the swinging stopped and Manako groaned. Then, her arms gave out and she landed face first in Smith's cleavage.

"Umff! Hey, we're just work friends, remember?" With an effort she rolled the dazed monoeye off of her. She got a look at her darling and saw that that lovely rod of his was beginning to soften. That wouldn't do. It wouldn't do at all.

Despite the laziness she was feeling, she got on hands and knees and reached for him, taking his flagging dick in her hand and then into her mouth. Now this, she had experience with. Her former boyfriends had expected it of her, but none of them showed any interest in returning the favor. Darling was definitely a keeper.

At first, she wasn't getting anywhere, he seemed done for the night. Then, incredibly, he began to harden again. Really, that is amazing stamina. Definitely a keeper. He turned her around, keeping her on hands and knees, and pushed into her enthusiastically. She took a look down, between her legs and watched his balls swinging just as they had when he'd fucked Manako. She shuddered and came then and there. It wasn't her last, either.

The other woman in the bed was watching her with a little smile. Actually, due to limited room on the bed, Manako was looking up at her, as Smith's head was positioned over her chest.

The monoeye grinned and pulled Smith's face down to her right breast, making her wishes clear. "Ummf!"

'Huh. Didn't know she swung both ways. It's always the quiet ones.' She began sucking on the nipple. She didn't really care at the moment. It was just another pleasurable sensation to assault her senses and distract her from thinking about reasons this might be a bad idea. The closest she came was to absently wonder if she'd be able to get milk out of the nipple she was playing with sometime soon. The notion excited her.

OOOOOOOOOO

Smith came awake with a start, and briefly, she wondered where she was and why she was naked. Then, things began to slowly come back to her. She sat up and immediately noted the presence of a man in a biohazard suit staring at herself and Manako who was still sleeping and had one leg thrown over her own. Of Darling, there was no sign.

"Do you mind?" she asked archly. The man quickly looked away and handed them a pile of clothes he had retrieved from the hall.

"Get dressed." His tone was terse, trying to hide his embarrassment. "There will be questions for you to answer, Ms. Smith, after decontamination."

OOOOOOOOOO

The past couple of weeks had been very confusing for Kimihito. He'd woken up with a surprisingly solid Suu snuggled up against him. Why she was there and why he was naked weren't immediately obvious, nor was it obvious why there were armed men in his house wearing biohazard suits.

He had been given something to wear and hustled through a decontamination procedure involving a shower and a lot of scrubbing as a beginning. Then, he'd been questioned. He only remembered the night in disjointed fragments, but the pieces started to fit together over time.

Eventually, he'd been released and returned home where his girls and Ms. Smith were waiting. He blushed at the memories he had of her. Manako was there as well. This is not going to be a pleasant conversation.

Ms. Smith spoke before he could. "Now that we're all here, I should bring you all up to date on decisions that have been made by my superiors. First and foremost, none of you are in any trouble. The concentrated pheromones that caused the... incident, during the last full moon were an unforeseen problem. No one is blaming you for what happened, and there will be no official consequences."

Kimihito and the rest heaved a sigh of relief that no one would be arrested or deported. Then, her phrasing sank in.

"You said no 'official' consequences." Kimihito said, wondering what that meant.

"Yes. There were consequences, however. Think of them as natural consequences." As she spoke, she took a manila folder from her briefcase and opened it. "You're going to be a father."

Kimihito stared at her. "You're pregnant?" he asked, a bit numbly. That shouldn't have really surprised him. He had a clear memory of plowing the busty exchange coordinator at least twice.

12