A Night of Being Two with Nature

Story Info
A man and women meet while both explore nature.
2.6k words
4.38
4.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All individuals in this story are of legal age. This is a work of fiction, and does not reflect on anyone the author knows in person.

***

I never really intended for it to happen. Life has a way of putting people in circumstances they never see coming, and this was definitely one of those. To this day, I blame a hunting game I started playing. That's what got me interested in the sport. Pretty soon I was hiking in the woods, then it was going on guided hunts on reservations, and the next thing I knew, I was wearing a backpack and carrying my rifle in the rugged mountains of Canada, hunting Moose. That's where I met Sarah.

I first saw her as I pulled up in my beat up old Dodge to the main lodge on the reserve, a rustic wood and glass structure that had a perpetually smoking chimney. I smiled at her from across the lobby as I walked to the front desk to check in. After showing the attendant that all my paperwork and hunting license was in order, I stopped and poured myself a cup of courtesy coffee and went to admire the view.

"What brings a guy like you up here?" said a soft sensual voice behind me as I looked out over the majestic view out the back doors.

I turned and smiled, as the 5'3" woman I had smiled at looked up at me, her glasses giving her a sort of not-that-innocent look as she smiled back. I took in the sight of her, wearing a black tank top underneath a flannel shirt rolled up to her elbows, a worn leather backpack slung over one shoulder. She was definitely dressed for this sort of environment, unlike me, who was wearing a plain black t-shirt underneath a black leather jacket and jeans with holes on the knees that were not there by design but from hard work.

"Moose season. I've always wanted to try my hand at it, figured this would be an excellent place to start. Do you hunt?" I didn't see a gun on her, but that doesn't mean she didn't have her rifle back in her room.

She chuckled and said, "No, I come up here to walk and be a part of nature. The mountains and lakes are just so beautiful, like nowhere else in the world. I hope you get your trophy that you're after."

I watched as she walked away, puzzled by the encounter. Usually when someone hears that I'm going on a hunt, they want to know about some of my past experiences. Her glance over her shoulder however told me that I hadn't struck out. At least not yet. Putting the encounter behind me, I walked out to my truck and grabbed my gear and turned in for the evening. Before going into the woods, one of my guides taught me to literally go through every piece of equipment and check it. Even down to your boot laces, because when you're in back country, it doesn't take much going wrong to turn a recreational activity into a survival situation. After reassuring myself that everything was in working order, and that the tent had no holes, I packed it back up and placed it by the door and set an alarm for 5 the following morning and turned in for the night.

***

The following morning, I woke up early and got myself a cup of coffee and some scrambled eggs from the courtesy buffet. I kept an eye out for the intriguing redhead, but she was nowhere to be seen. After breakfast was finished, I shouldered my pack, and began my hike. There was a place about half way up the nearest mountain that looked promising from satellite photos, and that was where I planned to make my base camp.

The hike to the spot was uneventful, aside from amazing views of the reserve. I climbed the lookout tower nearby to get an idea of where I was at, and that's when I saw the woman-Sarah-again. This time, leaning over the rail, giving me an excellent view of her ass in her tight jeans. Not wanting to startle her too much, I cleared my throat, and came to stand next to her.

"Seems we're interested in the same area. Thinking of pitching tent over in that clearing there?" She asked, the first sign of her New Zealand accent coming through and making her all that more alluring.

"About 100 yards from the stream, yeah, right above that first little slope. You?"

"Somewhere else," was all I got, as she gave me an alluring smile and started down the stairs. "If you want to see something truly amazing, go 50 yards north of your campsite shortly before dusk."

I had no clue what that meant, but I'm not one to ignore advice coming from a beautiful woman, so I made a mental note, and continued surveying the surrounding area. I didn't see any moose, much to my disappointment, but I heard their vocalizations, which bolstered my spirits. I climbed down the stairs and reached my intended campsite at around noon, and went about gathering firewood and kindling, after checking the area for any tracks. While some worry about bears, I was more concerned about making sure there were no female moose tracks around. Nobody wants to be in the path of a bull during rutting, which had started at the end of September, and this was this first Saturday of October, opening day. I went about securing my food stuff in a bear resistant container 20' above ground and setting up my tent. I had also learned on a previous expedition some preventive measures to keep curious bears and other animals away from my perimeter and set about that as well. Granted, there's not a whole lot you can do if the animal is determined, but every little thing helps, or at least made me feel better about the situation.

I went to the stream and filled a few canteens with water and put them in the tent. About this time, the sun started to set over the ridge, and I remembered the woman's words. I also realized I still didn't know her name. I picked up my rifle, chambered a round, and set off in the direction she had told me, wondering what I would find. Keeping an eye out for tracks, I kept my steps quiet, and stayed alert for the 5-minute walk from camp.

In the clearing, I saw a small dome tent, and the woman's shirts hanging up on a line. Curious, I kept watching, when I saw movement down by the stream. The woman from the lodge climbed the slope, and my mouth watered as I saw her naked body kissed by the setting sun. Although I was carefully concealed, she looked right at me, smiled, and beckoned her finger. Swallowing hard, I stepped out in the clearing and approached.

"My, you look more surprised than I thought you would have. Do you like what you've found in the bush, hunter?"

I stammered a bit, utterly cut off guard, and then my mind clicked, and I introduced myself. "I... sorry, yes, I like it very much. And the name's Steve, by the way. And yours is?"

"Sarah will do. So, tell me Steve, are you more interested in hunting moose, or do you want to find out what I have in mind for you?" She asked, as she trailed a finger down the center of my hunting vest, then reaching up and pulling down the zipper as she leaned up on her toes and kissed me. Her lips tasted like sweet candy, and I gave in, kissing back as I took her pale form in my arms, holding her to me even as she began stripping me out of my camo. Once she had removed my shirt and vest, she ran her hands through my chest hair, sending little sparks of excitement through me, and then slowly got on her knees, and began undoing my pants. I looked down at her, forcing myself to breathe slow as she slowly pulled them down revealing my skin-tight boxer-briefs.

Now, I'm not the biggest guy down there, but I'm above average. And every inch of it was staring her in the face through my boxers, which she then took in her mouth. Though I couldn't feel her actual skin on mine, I felt the wet heat of her mouth, and it drove me wild. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes in ecstasy as she slowly teased me through my underwear, till I felt the cold air kiss my skin as she pulled them out of the way, followed by the warm touch of her soft hands stroking my shaft and cupping my balls.

I heard her lick her lips, then felt the mushroom tip of my cock teased by a series of licks and nibbles, before I felt her embrace it with her lips tight, and suck gently. Her tongue swirled around it, making my knees weak as she then took it to the edge of her throat, before pulling back. I looked down at her finally, watching this amazing woman coddle and pleasure my cock and balls, before she rose back up, pressed against my husky 5'8" frame, and kissed me again.

"Is your camp secure for the night?" She asked quietly, looking in my eyes. Her intention could not have been clearer.

"I have my food stuff strung up, and the tent has nothing in it of any interest." I replied, as she took my hand and guided me to a pad of blankets laid out on the ground under the stars, the sun having set in the time she was stroking and sucking my 8" cock. As we laid down on the blankets, it became clear she intended to keep on pleasuring me, but I gently laid her back, and took my time savoring the taste of every inch of skin from her lips to her thighs, then lifting her legs up a little, I began nibbling and kissing just above her glistening mound. As beautiful a sight as it was, I closed my eyes and went by touch and intuition, kissing here and giving a nibble there, until her breathing started to become erratic. Finally, when I certainly don't believe either of us could take any more anticipation, I lightly stroked the tip of my tongue over her velvet-soft lips, pushing them apart only enough that I tasted her juices, trailing my tongue up from her tight little hole up to her clit. I nibbled my way back down the left side, then slowly back up and around to the right, her scent becoming stronger and her moans a little louder. I gently lifted her ass up and held her to my face, as I drank from her glorious cup, sipping and nibbling every inch of it until her juices flowed freely, then plunged my tongue as deep into her as I could, her taste driving me wild as she reached a hand down and held my head in place and gently grinded against my goatee.

I lost track of time as I pleasured this wood nymph, giving every bit of myself to giving her ecstasy in the gorgeous tundra of northeastern Canada. Finally, she shivered and let out a loud cry, as her body climaxed from my attentions. I raised up and caught my breath, looking down at her form as she laid there still writhing in the pleasure of her orgasm. No creature on land or sea has ever looked so beautiful, and I laid beside her, my rough hands trailing over her body as she slowly came down from her sexual high.

Not a word needed to be spoken, as her hand gently guided me on my back, and this goddess in human form straddled me and slowly began to ride. Every stroke of her tight velvet walls a moment of utter pleasure ripping a moan out of me. She slowly increased speed, until she was bouncing, my balls slapping against her gorgeous ass as she rode me for all I was worth, then pushed down as hard as she could and grinded back and forth, driving us both wild. Her breasts were right before my eyes, and I could resist no longer, leaning up and taking them each in turn into my mouth, lightly nipping the nipple before sucking as much of her breast into my mouth as I could, damn near suffocating in the process. She cradled my head and continued to ride me, letting out a cry of my name as we both released, the first rays of the moon kissing her shoulder as she started to slow down.

"We'll sleep in the tent, but let's stay out here as long as we can." She said breathlessly as she laid down next to me, one leg draped over mine, my arm under her and hand resting on her hip. She lightly nibbled my ear, as we laid silently enjoying the warmth of each other's bodies.

After a while, I raised up and helped her onto her hands and knees, then leaned down to begin licking once more, tasting my salty cum mixed with her tangy sweet nectar, as I stroked my cock. Once I tasted that she was again wet, I rose up and eased inside her from behind, this time setting the pace as I began to pump myself into her again and again, each thrust harder and faster than the one before. I reached forward and grabbed her wrists, arching her back as I ploughed into her tightness again and again, my balls boiling with desire to release again into this magnificent creature. Our cries of pleasure were met with the sounds of the wild, as we became more in tune with nature than I ever thought possible.

I don't remember how many times we came that night, or even how many times we fucked, made love, or orally pleasured each other to climax. I know that when we were finished, we both had to wash off in the cold stream because of the juices and cum that coated our bodies. As we dried each other off-another very sensual moment her and I shared, she caught sight of my wedding band apparently for the first time, and she had a sad smile come across her face.

"I hope that..." she began, but I put a finger to her lips.

"Nothing need be said about that. What has happened here is between you and I and shall remain so. It has nothing to do with anything else."

She nodded, but I could tell she still had her doubts, so I guided her to the tent, and held her close until we fell asleep. The following morning, I woke up to her making breakfast, still naked. I stood just outside the tent, admiring this woman who had shown me what being in nature could be about, and made a decision then and there.

I am still happily married to my wife of now 20 years. I'm also in a loving relationship over long distance through messaging apps to a woman who I have loved for 17 years. Some may judge us, but it doesn't matter. For those 2-week vacations which I now take 4 times a year, I am Sarah's, and she is mine. Last year, she changed her last name legally to mine. I think about that first time, as I drive from the airport to her house, where I'm going to spend the next two weeks with her and our daughter. My wife now knows the secret and is actually the one that encouraged me to make these trips 4 times a year. She came with me for the last one, but that is a story for another time.