A Night of Error

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Usha felt that the wonder thing was growing more in size, and becoming harder under her palm.

"Usha, take your hand to the head and stretch down the skin," Vijay said.

Usha with her two fingers, slightly stretched down the foreskin, and was surprised to find a red bulbous round head beneath it.

"Ohhhhhh Goddddd!" she wondered. She touched it. It was very soft and felt like velvet. She was jerking the cock. Vijay's eyes were closed in pure bliss.

He slid her pink panty down, and it got hung up under her ass. She picked up her ass, and her panty slid of easily. He got a whiff of her musky scent. The treasure was hidden in a V shape jungle of pubic hairs.

He opened her legs, and got his first view of her bare pussy. It was beautiful. Her pussy lips were tight and puffy. Her inner lips did not even push out yet, so young, so delicate.

He slowly parted the lips...Ohhhhhh...Goddddddd...it was reddish all over inside, and his finger felt wet and slippery. He dipped his head down and inhaled. She smelled great.

At the same time, Vijay felt her warm grasping on his cock. She started stroking it once again.

He said, "Usha, spit your hand and use the spit to lubricate it."

Vijay pushed her hand down and up against his hard cock. He told her, "I want you to put your hand around my cock and rub it."

Vijay found the clitoris hidden in the top. He parted the lips, and held the clitoris then, he put his hot lips there and started licking it.

After licking there some times, he started licking from the top of her pussy lips all the way to bottom. Usha froze, and hold her breath. Vijay did it again, Usha shuddered. Vijay reached up, pulled her pussy

(16)

lips apart, and struck his tongue. He tongued her clit for at least 5 minutes, and she continued to just stroke his cock with her hand. He tongued right on her clit.

She relaxed and sighed, and went back to work on his cock with a renewed vigour. He wrapped her hand around his cock and then placed his hands over hers. Her hand was sliding up and down his cock smoothly. It was a pure bliss.

He tongued her clit for at least 5 minutes, and she continued to just stroke his cock with her hand. Vijay started licking deeper down in her clit.

She pressed her hips against Vijay's face and started moaning, "Vijay Bhaiyaaaaa! Ohhhhhhhhhhh, suckkkkkkk more...suckkkkkkkkkkkkk,"She started breathing harder and harder.

Her legs started closing down on Vijay's head. She moaned and sighed, "Ohhhhhhhh, Vijay Bhaiya, I am comingggggg...comingggggggg."She reached the orgasm and squirted all over the face of Vijay.

Vijay's face was soaked with pussy juices, and he lapped it up greedily. She pulled her head, stopped stroking and looked at Vijay.

"Why did you stop?" Vijay asked.

She stood up and pushed forward her pussy towards the head of cock against her clit but Vijay shifted his throbbing cock and looked up at her.

He said, "No, We cannot do that, you are a virgin, Usha... sorry!"

"Noooooooo! Vijay Bhaiya, fuckkkkk meee, you have to fuckk me...I will never let anybody to fuck me except you...Pleasseeeeee,'' she moaned, and requested with excitement.

Vijay realized he could not fuck her; she was like her little sister. He pleaded, "Listen, Usha...Your virginity will be a gift for your husband and I cannot break it. I will be a sinner before God."

She was very much disappointed. She argued, "You are not my real brother, and this is not an incestuous relationship nor, there is a taboo. From my childhood till my teen, I have always loved you and was always determined to loss my virginity by you only. You know, I am very adamant and obstinate by my nature, and I promise you that I will never marry any person unless you fuck me."

By hearing this, Vijay was very thoughtful for a moment, it was a very ticklish matter, and he knew that her little Usha was very obstinate. Ultimately, he had to surrender.

(17)

"Listen Usha, with one condition, I will agree. I will fuck you only once and that also few days before your marriage. " he said.

"Done", said Usha and smiled. "But, Vijay Bhaiya! Let us resume our game again. I want you to suck my pussy again," she requested.

Down on his knees, Vijay kissed her black tuff of pubic hairs which were wet with pussy juice moments ago. His fingers parted her pussy lips to find her clit. He wrapped his tongue around it and started sucking, and slowly slipping his fingers inside. He accompanied his slow sucking, with slow deep thrusts of fingers in to her hot dripping pussy, going faster as; he heard her moaning become louder.

All the sudden, Vijay felt a wet, warm and moist sensation of Usha's mouth that engulfed his cock head. His cock head was in her lovely mouth, with her soft tongue circling around it. Now that was heaven. She was moving her tongue in circles around his cock while, alternating between deep, heavy sucks and light teasing one. Her long lock of hairs hanging down brushing his balls.

She grabbed his swollen dick with her hand then, sucked him harder and harder, and bopped her head up & down furiously. Vijay was in heaven as his dick grew bigger and bigger in her mouth.

She made a slurping noise as she inhaled his swollen dick. He grabbed the silky hair, and lifted his hips up to sink his cock deeper in her throat, and shot a long stream of cum in her mouth.

Vijay went with his two fingers rushing in and out of her pussy. Her hands in his hairs, tightening around the strands. Vijay knew that she was coming. Her body shaking, her pussy walls tightened around his fingers, still moving in and out faster than he knew they could.

Usha shivered and moaned, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." She reached her orgasm once again and the squirt gushing out of her pussy drenched the fingers of Vijay. Vijay licked the fingers to taste the sweetness.

She pulled his cock out, and pumped the rest of his cum in her open mouth, sucking him dry. Both of them collapsed on the sofa. After sometimes, Usha gave him a smile and left the room.

Chapter-3

This happened one day when, Vijay was not in Dhanbad, He was in Kolkatta, persuing his studies, when, Usha's father had gone to New Delhi to Visit Aditya Bhaiya, (Her elder Brother) who was studying there. Their Driver was on leave, and had gone to his village. Usha was under tension thinking how she will go to college. Her mother, Leela immediately, solved the problem. She telephoned Mrs.Gupta, a Rich class

(18)

lady and a friend of Leela. Her daughter, Kavita was studying in the same class of Usha. Usha and Kavita were also good friends. Leela requested Mrs.Gupta to fetch Usha when, their car will be going to college to drop Kavita.

On that fateful day, Kavita left college earlier around 3.30 pm as her section had no classes and she could not inform Usha as Professor was taking extra classes to the section Usha belonged to. Usha was a brilliant and studious student and she never missed a single class in any subjects. The classes were over by 5.30 PM. She came out and searched for Kavita but unable to find her. She was sure that she had left. She got nervous as evening was approaching. She noticed that her friends, the flock of girls were moving towards the exit gate of the college. Without, wasting her time and any thought, she also joined them.

The National high way was passing just in front of her college. After, coming out from college campus, she found, small groups of girls were waiting for Bus by standing near the high way. She hated the Bus, but in the present circumstances, there was no any other alternative, but to go by Bus. The Buses which were coming and stopped were all jam packed and overcrowded. Due to some issues, the numbers of Buses plying on that route were very few that day hence, every Bus was over crowded.

Some of her waiting friends will jostle among themselves to get inside the Bus, the moment a Bus stops there. Some of them will jump in and remaining will be left off and, will be waiting for next Bus.

Usha had never experienced such type of horrible sight. She had never traveled in a local Bus before although, on few occasions, she traveled in luxurious night Bus with her parents. As she was waiting for the Bus, the number of people waiting along with her started increasing and as soon as the Bus arrived, people literally flung themselves upon it.

The evening was approaching, and there was a twilight atmosphere. Usha got worried gradually. She thought she had to be also jostle with others to get in to the Bus otherwise; she could not reach her home.

Now, it was evening with full darkness. She had been waiting a good half hour when, she saw the Bus approaching. So naturally, she had to get on it by hook or by crook, or she would be left. Waiting another half hour, with much difficulty, she tried to get in to the Bus, boarded from the back side and before she knew, she had been pushed on board which was heavily crowded.

She climbed on board, and was almost instantly surrounded by over half a dozen men whose shoulders, hands and elbows were touching her. She could do nothing as there was no space to move. People were already pushing each other, trying to adjust themselves in whatever little foot space they could get in. In addition to all of this, the sudden jerks of the Bus made people fall on Usha, and made her fall on the man in front of her. Somehow, she managed to push and jostle her way in to the Bus inside.

(19)

People were packed like sardines, and the searing heat made the atmosphere unbearable. Their hands were firmly holding the long steel rod or similar other clings for support. It was difficult to move to stretch one's limbs. All were badly perspiring.

She was slowly getting drenched in her sweat, and therefore pulled out her handkerchief to freshen herself. The Bus jerked vigorously. The conductor of the Bus asked the people standing to move to the front of the Bus, so that he could squeeze in a few more people boarding the Bus. The conductor of Bus was pushing everybody to move further, so that he could accommodate more passengers in next stoppage.

He touched the body of Usha, and pushed her ahead. Usha wondered and, shocked what types of roughness these Bus people are. He was yelling in a loud voice to all, "move...Move...move further."

Usha was in her salwar/kameez, the strap of her college bag was hung over her shoulder. She was standing and to keep her balance, she was holding the long steel rod hung under the roof of the Bus. She was pressed among the people. The bodies of the people were being pressed in to her from all sides, touching heavily. She had never experienced this before.

The bus had started moving in a slow pace. Noisy discussion began to be heard in all corners. The Bus driver was stamping on the brake pads so often, which jolted, and jerked every one inside the Bus. Accidentally, everyone was rubbed and touched. More passengers were getting in to the Bus at each stop. The inside of the Bus was hardly visible, as only one or two bulbs were in a dim light. She was hardly breathing, luckily, the windows were opened, and air was coming in from outside.

The Bus made a sudden halt, and she was being pushed forward by somebody whose body fell on her. She angrily took a quick glance behind her, and found a person of 55 yrs old man standing behind her. A black colored person, with disheveled grey hairs. His face was full of unshaven white beards and mustache. He was wearing a navy blue uniformed soiled shirt, with the letters inscribed in chest as ''DM'' means Dhanbad Municipality. He was wearing a khaki half pant.

Usha could easily understand that the person was a sweeper of municipality. She had seen often these kinds of persons sweeping the street and cleaning the drainage. His hand extended above her left shoulder, gripping the steel rod of the Bus.

He was grinning, and showing his yellow and black teeth said, "Sorry, Beti, (Daughter) the people behind me are pushing hard."

(20)

An air of foul smell was coming from his mouth, and entered in to the nostrils of Usha. It was a mix of smell of cheap country made wine, the person had taken and the smell of unbrushed teeth. May be, the person might not have brushed his teeth for 2/3 days. He was the dirtiest person Usha had ever seen in her life. She was very angry to that person, but understood the situation and kept quite. She coaxed her fate, and blamed God for the circumstances she was put in now, and praying God for reaching her destination as early as possible. The foul smell of the person's mouth, added with a strong body odor due to drenched sweating of the Sweeper was entering her nostrils. She pressed her nostrils with two fingers to overcome this, as if smell was coming from a Drain.

Due to sudden stopping of the Bus and jolt, she felt the touch of Body of that Sweeper. She hated, and despised this low class person. His father used to say that in olden times, these persons were untouchable by other high caste people, even; still in Rural India they were untouchable. Since, they were high caste Brahmin; these people will not dare to even enter their house. Remembering this, she despised him more. To divert her mind, she started thinking about her masculine/handsome Vijay Bhaiya. She thought Alas! Vijay Bhaiya would have been in the place of this Sweeper then she would have enjoyed the body of Vijay Bhaiya.

The sweeper behind her adjusted his position, and ended up standing really close, touching her. The Bus was crowded, and she was too timid to object. The Bus screeched with a brake due to a stoppage, and the hand of the sweeper slipped off from the steel rod, and touched in reality, groped one of her boobs. Bit by bit, he edged closer and closer until, Usha felt his closeness of the body due to jerk of the Bus. She looked back at him to ascertain if it was a mistake. The sweeper smiled through his yellow teeth.

The Bus was so crowded that everybody literally squashed against each other. She just imagined it. But again his hand slipped in to her boob. She felt a little uncomfortable, and turned around and saw. It was the same old sweeper staring back at her with blank expression. She just gave him a semi hard intense look, and turned back. For around some minutes after, nothing happened, but suddenly, Usha felt his crotch against her hips and something poked her from behind.

The dense air inside the Bus carried the acrid smell of stale perfumes and hard sweat smell. She could almost feel a weird hardness, pressing her from behind on her butt. She knew well what it was. And it was not just a brush; he was literally pressing it against her. She was shocked to find that the old sweeper was rubbing her from the back under the excuse of Bus jerking. He was constantly moving back and forth making the best use of opportunity.

She glared at him, but just stood there doing nothing. She was so angry, and there was a sudden urge inside her to turn back, and slap the low class person. How dare he was to touch a beautiful high class girl.

(21)

But somehow, she did not want to create a scene there, she was well aware of the fact that all these passengers, who belonged to low class will definitely support the sweeper, they would humiliate her, and her image will be tarnished. Further, the sweeper might take a plea that he had not touched her with the hands as he held the Bus rod above with his two hands. If he would take this plea then, how and where did he touch? There will be no answer for this and it would be a sheer embarrassment. Knowing this, she remained silent because, any agitation from her side might tarnish her image, and call for an unhealthy exchange of words which most of the girls abstained from indulging in.

There was a stoppage, and the Bus halted with a screech of brakes, and the sweeper was more pushed towards her. Now his hardness was more she felt. More passengers boarded the bus, and again there was a heavy push up of passengers from back side, resulted the sweeper was glued to her backside.

She could feel his chest below her shoulder. His face was touching her backside neck. She could feel the hot foul breath of him in her neck side. The strangest part was that his hardness was stuck in to her butt.

The sweeper, an old man was from slum. Every day it was his habit to take cheap country made wine and to be drunk. He was a widower, but he would fuck the slum dwelt women by offering them some money. He will always watch Bollywood movies (Hindi movies) and get sexual excitement by watching fair & beautiful Heroine of the movie. He would watch English Adult movies where the fucking scene will be exhibited in an explicit manner. In the night, while, going to bed, he would dream of fucking the heroine by vigorously masturbating himself.

Today was his luckiest day, and God was kind to him when he saw Usha stood before him. He could easily understand that she was a school or college girl belonged to a very high society. She was not any ordinary girl because of her very fairness and beautiness. She was so young around 18 years. He had seen, these types of girls generally move in car, but might be due to some reason this girl was travelling in Bus.

He was under the influence of wine, fully intoxicated. The fragrance of Usha's shampooed hairs, touch of her very soft body, and above all, her innocence beautiful face made him double intoxication. He thought God had given him a life time one chance to be closer with a beautiful girl and he should take advantages out of this.

His dick got hardness immediately, under his half pant, and he was not wearing any underwear. He was heavily drunk and due to intoxication, he had no sense to judge what he was doing ,or the consequences of his action. He closely watched other passengers, some were murmuring, and talking among themselves, most of the sitting passengers around him were dozing, and even some of the standing passengers were also dozing. Nobody was bothered to notice them as their area was full of darkness and hazily visible. When he felt no protest from Usha, he pushed his front further in the backside of Usha.

(22)

Usha felt what was going on in her back side. Suddenly something happened to her she did not know, her mind became vacant, all the hatred, difference of classes and foul smell, everything was gone from her mind. A pervert erotic sickness covered her mind and body. She did not resist what going on, rather she allowed to continue it further and more.

Usha felt a hand touching her on waist. She felt the hand moving on her butt and squeezing it. She was taken by surprise, but also felt a surge of excitement and arousal. She was touched by Vijay Bhaiya quite a long time before, and this touch she must admit that the touch aroused her. It felt so good that she let him continue. But the way the old sweeper stroked her bum, made her heart beat fast. It was not rough, it was more have a light cares over her salwar.

He sensed that she was enjoying it, and he took his time not rushing, nor being so aggressive to frighten. She almost felt hypnotized and transfixed from the combination of the pleasant sensation as well as the excitement .The old sweeper kept squeezing her butt for some minutes.

Seeing no resistance from Usha, the old sweeper put his lips on the back side of the neck of Usha, and when he saw no resistance, he started kissing the side of her neck. Usha felt an erotic shivering throughout her body. She arched her head up and to the side, and pushed her neck in to the lips harder. After continuing his kissing for some minutes, all of a sudden, the old sweeper put one of his hands under the arm of Usha. Since Usha was holding the bar with her two hands, her boobs were openly exposed. The old sweeper put his hands under the arms of Usha and started squeezing the boobs, and his fingers moving in a circle motion, and that started stimulating her nipples.