A Night of Sharing Stories Ch. 01

Story Info
A husband shares a story, can his wife top it?
1k words
3.63
6.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the author: This is my attempt at a first story that will continue with the wife sharing a story of her own next.

"That was...," Lacey stopped mid-sentence.

Not because she was for a loss of words after hearing Jack's story, but because she realized it was now her turn to share something. It had been a while since Jack and Lacey had a day off together; take out and beers hit the spot. After dinner, a few beers, and finishing that thriller movie they had on their wish list, Jack took the opportunity to shift the mood. He knew after a few beers Lacey had the tendency to get flirty and be more open.

Jack had learned this about Lacey throughout their ten-year marriage and often tried, though not always successfully, to use it to his advantage to spice things up. Once he was sure Lacey was at that sweet spot, he steered the conversation. Tonight's topic, share something kinky you've done that in the past that the other doesn't know about.

Jack had just finished sharing with Lacey a story about a time when he spent the night at his best friend Nick's house and things turned... rather naughty. But now, it was Lacey's turn.

"Too much?" Jack said nervously breaking the silence.

Lacey had not finished her sentence and instead looked to be sort of spaced out while slowly stroking Jack's cock. Lacey stopped when she noticed a bit of precum come out.

"No that was hot, sorry I was just thinking how I'd top that." she said with a chuckle.

She licked up the precum from Jack's cock and gave it a small kiss.

"My turn!" she said.

Lacey sat up a bit on the bed thinking of what kinky story to confess. Just a moment ago Jack confessed to Lacey that growing up he had a secret crush on his best friend Nick's mom, the typical friend's hot mom scenario.

- A few minutes ago -

One weekend as a college freshman, Jack visited his hometown. Wanting to spend some time with his best friend, he spent the night at Nick's house. It was a great time of drinking and watching horror movies; just the two of them and Nick's mom, Dawn, at the house that night.

Nick's mom Dawn had known Jack for years as both Nick and Jack grew up together. Dawn had children at a young age and at now age 40 was still very attractive, especially to a nineteen-year-old with raging hormones.

After a long night, Nick went to bed and Jack crashed on the living room couch. At some point past midnight, Jack woke up with a strong urge to take a leak. He got up from the couch and stumbled quietly down the hallway toward the bathroom, trying not to make noise. Once inside, Jack took a long, relieving piss.

He zipped up his pants and went over to the sink to wash his hands when he noticed it. There on the floor inside a laundry bin, a pile of clothes.

"Oh shit...," Jack thought to himself.

He remembered that earlier that night Nick's mom had jumped into the shower. The clothes in the laundry bin must be the ones she took off during her shower earlier that day.

Dawn must have forgotten her clothes on the floor. Jack's heart started pounding. Thoughts of going through the pile of clothes to grab a hold of Dawn's panties raced through his mind. What type of panties does she wear? Jack had to know. He needed to know.

He knelt down in front of the bin. He picked up the shirt Nick's mom had been wearing, moved the towel laying on top, and then there they were. Both her bra and panties were just lying there in all their glory! A tan, lacey matching set.

"You creep!" Lacey said poking fun at Jack.

"You played with Nick's mom's panties? Don't tell me you sniffed them?" she giggled.

"Let me finish or you'll never know," Jack replied, a bit embarrassed.

He was fine telling this story to Lacey since he wanted to share a good one knowing she'd have to do the same next.

"OK sorry baby," Lacey said as she slowly stroked Nick's cock, waiting for him to continue.

Nick picked up the bra first, picturing what Dawn's tits must look like in it. He fantasized for a bit of the thought of pushing her tits together while he fucked them furiously with his cock.

"Fucking hell," he whispered to himself as he then turned his attention to what he really wanted to play with, her panties.

He picked them up. As a horny teenager he could only describe them as glorious. Nick pulled out his cock and had started to stroke it. His heart was now pounding harder. He did sniff Dawn's panties, although this detail he had left out from Lacey. He pictured Dawn's ass filling them in; the soft tan material covering her sweet pussy.

"You need a cock to take care of that pussy don't you baby," Jack whispered as he stroked harder.

After an amazing wank, he couldn't hold it in any longer. He could feel his load about to burst and without thinking, he shot his load straight into Dawn's panties.

"Shit... fuck," Jack thought to himself.

He knew he fucked up, big time! There was no point in trying to even clean them. There was no way he could wash them and trying to clean off the cum would still leave stains. Jack was also way too buzzed still to even think about trying to fix the situation.

"Fuck it," he thought to himself.

He then tried to put everything back the way it was and went back to sleep on the couch.

The next day Nick's mom never said anything. The three of them had breakfast and Jack made his way out after saying goodbyes and thanking Dawn for her hospitality.

"Oh, you can never tell Nick, for real, like ever," Jack said as he moved to his side turning toward Lacey.

Lacey giggled again.

"You know you were pretty perverted in your younger days... I like it," she said with a big smile.

Now, Lacey felt a lump in her throat. She knew it was her turn to share, and her story was one she never imagined telling anyone.