A Night of Strangers

Story Info
Louise needs more adventure after the lodge.
6.8k words
4.43
7k
12
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been two weeks since the extraordinary weekend at the Lodge and Louise had not had any further work, the break from working for Nicolai had been good. However, Louise now had a taste for adventure and extreme experiences, normal sex was just not cutting it. She checked her emails again and there was nothing new just the usual junk emails.

She had decided she needed something more and wanted to discuss with John what they could do, as he clearly also enjoyed her being a slut and the adventures they both had. Once he got home she would raise it, they were under no pressure now as John has secured an excellent job and was being paid well again.

As Louise mused on what they might do she heard the door being unlocked, looking up John stepped into the kitchen and put down his laptop bag and gave her a cuddle.

"Had a good Day?" he asked.

"Pretty good, but I am bored." She replied.

"Oh, no work then?" He asked.

"No, and I feel like I need something more, all the sex has been so much fun, but now it's quiet and I need something more, I am afraid straight normal sex just is not cutting it." She replied.

John frowned and after a short pause spoke, "You want adventure, you want anonymity, you want to feel vulnerable and yet be safe and watched over?"

"Yes, you know me." She replied.

"So here is an idea, we go dogging." Louise began to interrupt to say they had tried that before, but he stopped her.

"However, unlike before, you drop me a short distance from the entrance, I work my way to the location through the woods to keep an eye on you, and you go on into the car park on you own. Well, what do you think?" He asked.

Louise nodded; she liked it. "Ok I like it, and you will keep an eye on me, but anyone there will think I am on my own until I am ready to go and then you can get me out of there."

"So when would you like to go?" John asked.

"Is tonight too soon, I am feeling hot." Louise asked?

John grinned, "Someone is keen, well it's a Friday night so it will potentially get busy later on but if we go around 9pm then it might not be too many for a first experience, what do you think?".

"Let's do it, its 6pm already, I better get ready." She replied, getting up as she spoke.

John powered up their shared laptop to check a few locations and picked one in the New Forest, he then went to a popular forum and posted a brief note that there might be some action tonight, this should ensure someone at least turned up. Though he opted not to say an exact time otherwise it might attract a little too much attention. There was an interesting thread running about being careful as some guys in uniform had been turning up and dominating the scene, it was odd but from the descriptions they sounded like military and not police. John laughed to himself, Louise would love that, if some special forces guys rocked up.

John was just shutting down the laptop as Louise came down the stairs, looking up he never failed to be dumbstruck by the vision of sheer sexiness before him. Louise had clearly decided to look elegant but obviously wanting sex. "Too much?" She asked.

"Er no, perfect, there certainly won't be any confusion as to what you want." He laughed.

Louise had chosen a plain black dress a hem so short her suspender and stockings were visible with a pair of black heels and an ankle chain with the word slut on it. Her stockings were classic fishnets and as John watched she turned and bent over, her pert bottom was framed by the dress hem and stockings, for once she was wearing a tiny, wicked weasel sheer black thong that just covered her pussy lips.

John advanced towards her, and she backed away, no touching till later I want you fully alert, you can have me last. John shrugged and grinned with anticipation as he took in the vision of his exceptionally hot wife.

"It will take about 30 minutes to get there so we need to head out shortly, once you get there if you slip the car key behind the front right tyre I shall collect it once anyone else there is distracted." John grinned.

Louise nodded already starting to think about what they were about to do. With a last look around and a quick check of her makeup in the hall mirror she was ready. John held the door for her as she stepped through and climbed into the car. He climbed into the driver seat, and they set off.

Louise was quiet for most of the journey, thinking through whether she really wanted to do this, even with the butterflies forming as her nerves built, she wanted this, the feeling of being on the edge made her feel so alive.

Her reverie was broken as John slowed down and pulled into a small layby, the sun had set long ago, and the moon was rising making for a bright, clear night. John turned off the car and killed the lights, as the engine began to cool he turned to Louise and spoke.

"Are you ready and ok?"

She nodded now feeling her arousal growing at the prospect of the unknown. "Yes just keep an eye on me and if I shout out come running."

"I will always be close by, and only do what you want ok? The main entrance in 200yds up there on the right there are two parking areas, if you go through to the furthest one its slightly smaller and there are bushes and a small picnic area at the back. Oh, and there are condoms in the glove box."

She nodded to all the information and then turned to him and with a quick kiss he opened the door and disappeared into the woods. Louise took a deep breath climbed over the central consol and into the driver's seat, after a quick adjustment of her dress and makeup she started the car and pulled out, ten seconds later she spotted the entrance and turned in dipping her main beams.

As John had described there was a large parking area, it was empty and very quiet, looking around Louise spotted an entrance to a smaller area which she drove slowly through. As she pulled into the small parking areas she saw she was not alone, a dark saloon car was parked up on one side of the parking area. She could not see if the car was occupied or not so decided to park opposite it, she could then see if there was any movement and decide what next to do.

She reversed in opposite the other car and turned off her engine. As her eyes adjusted to the night she thought she could make out a figure sitting in the car but since she could not make out any movement, it might just be a coat hung over the headrest. She wondered what to do and then remembered what they had read previously, she could flash her lights or turn on her own light for attention, however she wondered if she should wait and see if the other car did anything.

Another five minutes later and still nothing had happened, and though she was now sure there was someone opposite they had not made a move. With a slight bite of her lip, she decided to make the first move. Nothing ventured nothing gained she thought as she pushed the switch for the overhead light, her night vision vanished as the car was flooded with light and she could no longer see the other car interior, though only ten yards away she thought she sensed movement, maybe someone adjusting themselves.

What now she thought, maybe she needed to do something more to make it obvious her intent. She turned off the light and opened her door, she bent down pretending to adjust her heels and in doing so clicked the key fob locking the car and placing it behind the front right tyre. She stood up and walked in front of her car, she raised her arms as if stretching from a long drive, but the effect was to pull her short black dress up and reveal more of her suspender, stockings and tiny thong.

As she looked around her eyes adjusting to the clear moonlight she noted there definitely was someone in the car opposite as she saw movement. The confirmation of a stranger and the slight breeze turned her nipples hard, two prominent points now pushing through her dress as her arousal rose. She was about to get back in the car and see if she could entice some action when the other cars lights turned on.

She was caught in their beams; she had no idea what this meant as normally main car lights were not welcomed in dogging sites. She started to turn to get back into her car when a man's voice called out.

"Stop."

She stopped, the authority in that one simple word clear, turning her on further at being commanded by a stranger. She stood waiting and expecting the owner of the voice to no doubt appear. Instead, another command came.

"Strip."

Fuck it, she had no idea what this man looked like, but she was horny and wanted an adventure she reached behind her neck, held the small zipper and turning her back towards her voyeur gently pulled the zip down her back. As the zip descended she felt the cool breeze on her skin and a tingle in her pussy as she exposed herself further to the stranger. She shrugged the dress off each shoulder and then slowly eased it over her bottom until it slipped down her legs to pool around her ankles.

She could imagine the stranger, no doubt wanking and thinking about what he wanted to do to her whilst she teased him. Louise stepped out of the dress, bent down slowly to show her pert ass more clearly and threw the dress onto her windscreen to collect later. She now turned to face her watcher, her body fully exposed but for a tiny thong and her stockings and suspender belt.

She thought she could see the car moving slightly, it seemed her watcher was definitely wanking hard, she ran her hands over her body relishing her exposure, pulling in her nipples and showing herself to him. Teasing him further she ran a hand up her stockings and then trailed her fingers over her sheer thong, tracing her finger over her slit and across the small, raised mound of her clit piercing.

She leaned back onto her bonnet, some engine warmth still seeping through the bonnet and warming her bottom, it felt good. She continued teasing by grasping the sides of her thong and bunching the material until it slipped between her pussy lips. Opening her legs wide she tugged the fabric sawing it back and forth between her slit and across her clit, she was now soaking.

Whether her watcher was going to do anything else she no longer cared she decided to up the ante by finger fucking herself, she reached inside her thong and started to push her fingers into her dripping pussy.

"Stop." His voice rang out.

Louise stopped as she listened for further instruction, but none came. Instead, she heard a car door opening and closing and then brief footsteps towards her. The man was silhouetted in the head lights, and she could not make anything out other than he was tall and well-built the outline of a smart suit visible.

He spoke: "Turn around whore."

She turned pulling her hand from her thong as he approached, fuck, did she need to get condoms, did he have condoms, she placed her hands flat on the bonnet and leaned forward with her bottom pushed back and legs shoulder width apart.

She sensed him as he moved in behind her, a large hand was placed on her back between her shoulders pushing her firmly down onto the bonnet. She heard his breathing, heavy as he unzipped his suits trousers, he shuffled closer to her pushing up between her legs she felt a hot hardness brush her leg. He then pulled her thong to one side exposing her pussy to his cock.

He was going to fuck her; she had no idea whether he was wearing a condom or not, before she could ask she felt his cock head at her entrance and instinctively she pushed back. A thick head slipped easily between her lips and then she gasped he was huge; despite her wetness she was struggling to take him further. He used his right hand to grip her hip, pinned between the car and his body she could not move as he edged himself deeper into her, she felt her pussy stretch as his cock sank into her. His needs clearly meant he was not prepared to take this slowly as he started to thrust into her hard.

Her pussy responded to his violent thrusts and as she welcomed the rough treatment her pussy rapidly creaming around his cock, her lips fully stretched across his girth. His breathing deepened and he started to degrade her calling her a cunt and a whore as he fucked her, pushing his expansive length into her before withdrawing to the entrance and ramming back into her. As his pace quickened so the expletives continued with a stream of abuse, his words turned her on further as clearly he saw her as a whore for his pleasure. She felt him swell as he approached his own orgasm, her own arousal now extreme, she moaned as he sank into her, his balls slapping against her clit further increasing her arousal as he fucked her.

He suddenly roared and Louise felt him pulse inside her, thick jets of cum shot into her, she now knew he was not wearing any protection as she felt the cum coat the inside of her pussy in thick gouts, he seemed to spurt for ages as her pussy milked his cock. She had been on the verge of cumming as he had begun and was left frustrated as his cock shrank and he slipped from her. As he moved back she heard a vehicle enter the main car pack.

The stranger who had just fucked her now leaned into her and spoke.

"Thanks for the fuck, slut."

He turned and hearing the new vehicle quickly covered the ground between their two cars, jumped in and killed the lights. Just as he killed the lights a large dark SUV pulled into the car park and drove past Louise; a window wound down as it drove past her obviously not expecting to find a naked woman bent over a bonnet on her own, she saw the rough outline of a large man staring at her. As it turned to park up her previous lover started his engine and left, leaving Louise to the new group.

Louise reached across the bonnet to grab her dress and then started to move around the car, but sensed movement. The SUV's doors opened, and five men climbed out, unlike the suited voyeur they killed their vehicle lights and purposefully walked over to her.

She noticed they were all wearing some kind of uniform as all appeared to be in black, they also all appeared to all be tall and heavily muscled, maybe this was a detachment from the local special forces training camp. She could dream. The men approached swiftly, and she found herself surrounded, she stood amongst them suddenly very vulnerable, they were huge. By the moonlight she could see they were all 6ft or over and whatever they did it was very physical as they all wore short sleeves and there all had heavily defined forearms. As she was admiring them and casting her eyes over them one of them spoke.

"You here for fun?"

It was more of a statement then a question really as she was near naked, and it was obvious, but it also belied a faint hint of respect and professionalism which she liked.

She nodded but did not know what to say, the man offered his hand which she took, a huge hand that gripped her firmly as he began to move her. He turned to one of the other guys and spoke.

"Get a rug, we will take her somewhere a little more out of sight." One of the men peeled off and headed to the SUV as they guided her across the parking area, through a small break in the bushes and down a short path to a picnic area. As they walked she felt a hand groping her ass, squeezing her bottom firmly, its heat and strength both welcome. Her emotions were conflicted these guys could clearly do what they wanted to her, but she also felt strangely safe, her pussy tingled, and her nipples hardened as they walked.

They arrived in a small clearing there were some dotted picnic tables around the area and stretch of short grass, the men spread a large rug and pushed her onto it. There were no words as it was clear what they wanted, she sank to her knees as the men moved around her, a wall of dark figures surrounding her. She reached out found a belt of the man who had led her into the clearing, then working her way down she found a zip, a large heavy shape beneath the fabric swelling as she pulled the zip fully down.

Reaching inside she found what she wanted a large fat cock that continued to swell in her hand as it sprang from between the zipper, she leant forward and took him straight into her mouth. Running her tongue up the underside of his glans before sucking him hard whilst darting her tongue over his slit and tasting his precum, the man moaned and placed a hand on her head encouraging her to take him deeper. She relaxed her throat and pushed forward taking about half of his cock before she started to gag, she focussed on relaxing and taking him deeper into her throat.

He groaned again and she felt him slide his saliva coated cock back and forth in her mouth allowing her to breathe as he slowed her deep throating. Just as she was finding rhythm she was directed to a new cock as the man slipped from her mouth his cock twitching, he had been close to cumming. As the new cock was eased into her mouth she felt a pair of hands behind her, they ripped at her thong and ripped the delicate fabric exposing her fully to the men.

As she continued to suck them another man gripped her hand and guided it to his cock, she held onto him and began to wank him as she sucked on his friend. The man who had torn her thong off was now easing up behind her, she felt a hot hard cock being rubbed between her legs, he was coating himself in her juices and the cum from her previous lover. She pushed her bottom out to aid his access as he held her left hip and guided his cockhead into her hole. With a single thrust he plunged into her lubricated pussy and began to fuck her roughly, a squelching sound could be heard from her wetness. She felt his rough trousers against the back of her thighs as he fucked her, it struck her what a sight they must have made a vulnerable naked women among a group of fully clothed military men being used by their strong bodies and impaled on their hard cocks.

It was not long before her first orgasm hit her, these heavily muscled men fucking her roughly were pushing all her buttons. The man using her mouth came hard as she came, her moans around his cock clearly triggering him as he gripped her head and shot deep into her mouth, her mouth full of cum and cock, she managed to swallow and then gasped for breath as he withdrew from her leaving a trail of cum across her lips which she licked clean with her tongue. The man behind her hearing her cum grunted and increased his pace at her moans and she felt him erupt inside her, both his hands on her hips ensuring he was as deep as possible inside her as he emptied his balls. After a moment she felt him relax and slide from her slick pussy.

The moon fully risen and a silver light shining across the clearing she could now see around her, her eyes adjusted to the night. The man she had been wanking now wanted her, taking her wrist and pulling her from all fours onto her back. As she turned she saw his face a striking pair of eyes met hers with a strong angular jaw line and closely shaved head, he was a good-looking guy and had an air of slight menace and danger about him.

She lay back on the rug and spread her legs as wide as she could to accommodate his large frame, he sank on top of her, and she felt his weight pin her and then his hand on her throat. Despite her prior fucking he still stretched her, his girth filling her as he began to plough into her. As she looked over his shoulder she could see by the bright moonlight the other men all wanking, they looked similar with shaven heads, and she could just make out a series of tattoos on the forearms of the men. Her lover was now driving into her at a frenetic pace, after only a few minutes his breathing deepened, he grunted loudly just as she felt him ram himself into her soaking cunt and orgasm. Hot spurts of cum filling her till he had no more to give, he levered himself up still breathing heavily as he withdrew from her and stood up.

12