A Night of Submission

Story Info
Kat, Mr. E's Little One, is summoned to his place after work.
2k words
4.43
7.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm finishing up at work when I see the screen on my phone light up. I see the words "Mr. E" and a new message. The butterflies start and I immediately feel a low ache begin. I open it and there's instructions.

"Meet me at my place at 8pm. I won't be home just yet but you know where the key is. Let yourself in. You know what I expect of you. I'll be there shortly."

I look at the clock, it's 5:30. It's a Wednesday which in a way I find odd that you are looking to see me tonight. Usually during the week we keep things casual because of our work schedules and save our meetups for the weekend. I skim through our messages, looking for signs that maybe I was bratty to you, warranting a punishment. Nothing jumps out at me so I brush it off and focus on work in order to keep the low throb I begin to feel at bay. 2.5 hours and I know I had better not be late.

I leave work, take a shower and get ready. I know what you enjoy seeing me in so I try to pick out an outfit that will please you. A maroon lace bralette, g string, covered with a light purple summer dress that has spaghetti straps and ends just before my knees. If it were a weekend night I would put on a pair of stilettos but since it's a Wednesday I decide on just a pair of sandals. I finish my makeup, including a nice bright shade of pink lipstick and go to head out the door. At the last minute I run back inside and grab a pair of black stilettos. While I may not want to wear them to your place, it certainly doesn't mean I don't want you to fuck me in them. In only them.

My mind begins to race as I head to your place. I begin to think about how I found myself in this position. Replying to your ad looking for a new submissive. Unsure of what I was looking for when I replied and now, a few months into the dynamic I find myself here. You have taken control of my life in ways I originally thought unimaginable. I still giggle a little when I refer to my panties as "your panties."

When I arrive I steady my hands and take a few deep, calming breaths. I remind myself that whatever this night has in store for me is in my best interest. I have been working on being a good, obedient submissive to you for nearly 3 months now. I'm encouraged by your encouragement but I know I still have a lot to learn. I head up to your apartment and grab the key. I hate that you put it up high in the porch foyer because I struggle to reach it but I think you do it on purpose. You like to watch me struggle to reach it on your ring camera. There's no sneaking in on you, I know already you receive a notification when I trip the sensor.

I walk in the front door and grab a quick glass of water. It's 7:55pm. I'm glad I wasn't late. I take my sandals off, slip my dress up and over my body and remove my bra. I fold the clothes neatly as I've been taught and I kneel by the door. I retrieve my collar from the closet where it hangs and I click it on, place my hands on my thighs and wait.

As I kneel there I can hear my heart beat. I take several deep breaths to focus myself on the present environment. I do not know when you will be here but I do not want to be an anxious mess when you arrive.

I'm in the middle of calming myself when I hear your footsteps almost to your door. I hear the knob turn. All my senses are heightened. You walk in but I do not make eye contact. I can feel you staring at the back of my body. I continue to stare down at the ground. As you walk past me I know you are inspecting me. You trace your hand up the middle of my back and trace it across my next. My skin fails me and goosebumps form on my flesh. My nipples instantly harden from your simple touch.

"You have learned so much in such a short time Little One. I am proud of you. Tonight we will continue your submissive journey."

I remain looking down and I see you walk down the hallway into your bedroom. My heartbeat pounds in my ears. I see you come back with a blindfold. I am instantly aware I'm about to lose one of my main senses. I think you sense my nerves and you say "You trust me right Little One?"

"Yes Sir." I respond. "That's a good girl" you say as you place the blindfold carefully over my eyes. My world goes black but I find my hearing tunes in, more sensitive than before to make up for the lack of sight. I feel you walk near me and I feel cold leather touch my skin. Its the leash for my collar. I feel it touch my feet, I let out a giggle.

"Silence, Little One" you command.

I instantly re-focus. The cool, smooth leather travels up my back. Slowly it drags across the back of my left arm. It is no longer touching my body when I hear the clicking sound. I try not to flinch.

"Come see me Little One," you say in a gently but commanding tone. I feel a soft tug on the leash as I stand and walk towards your voice. You guide me over to the living room. I feel the carpet under my feet.

"Get on your knees like a good obedient slut and make me hard. Use your mouth and only your mouth."

I kneel down and feel you guide the back of my head so I am in line with your cock. I begin to use my tongue to tease you. Long, slow strokes and I feel you becoming firm. You let out a few soft moans which I am longing to see your face but even without I can feel my pussy starting to get wet from the pleasure this is bringing you. When you are hard I take all of you into my mouth. You grab the back of my head and control the speed and depth. You like it this way. Always controlling every aspect. You push yourself all the way in until I gag. You release me to let me get a breath and then I continue. I begin to think maybe you will cum this way but to my surprise you pull me off of you and order me to follow the sound of your voice.

I stand and walk toward you, knowing you have my leash but not feeling a pull in any specific direction.

"BEND OVER." Is all you say.

I reach my hands forward and feel something cool, I'm thinking it's your pool table. I lean forward and the velvet of the table confirms. You come close to me and have me open my mouth. I feel you insert a plug into my mouth.

"Soak your plug."

The metal feels cool. I wet it with my tongue and while it sits inside my mouth I feel you at my ass. That low ache intensifies as I feel you manually insert lube.

"What a good girl." You say as you remove the plug from my mouth. I feel it at the entrance to my ass. You gently apply pressure and the plug enters, painful at first but then fits snug and I let out a moan. The outside gem is purple. I remember you picking it out for me. My favorite color. You love seeing it sitting inside me.

I'm still in this position when I hear the click of a button and a vibrating sound. In what feels like a heartbeat I feel the hitachi wand on my clit. It feels so intense by reflex I go to stand.

"I would think twice about that decision if I were you Little One. Stay laying and don't even think about cumming. If you do, you will be punished."

I try to still my breathing and my thoughts. You secure the wand to me and use your hands to roam my body. You insert your fingers inside my soaking wet pussy and fuck me with them. I can feel my body starting to betray me. I will myself not to cum but I am unsure how much longer I can abstain. I feel you right next to me ear.

"How much more can you take Little One."

You whisper into my ear. Your voice is soft but stern.

"I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to last must longer Sir." I reply. I'm hoping for mercy but unable to read your body language with this blindfold on.

"You've been such a good submissive lately and I've been very pleased."

In one quick motion you flip me onto my back. The wand still rubbing my very sensitive clit you thrust yourself into me. The plug still inside and your thick cock make me feel so full. It's a sensation I love and my wetness is dripping down. You hold onto my hips as you thrust into me, deeper and deeper. Just as I feel I might be getting close to climax you pull out. I'm wondering where you are going when I feel you turn off the wand. Feeling frustrated by my lingering close orgasm I await instructions.

I feel a pull on my collar as you tell me to stand.

"Tonight is about my pleasure. Come and ride me like the good submissive slut you are."

You lead me to the couch and I straddle on top of you, our bodies facing each other.

"You understand how this works don't you? You'll bounce on me and let me cum deep inside you but you do not cum unless I grant you permission. That doesn't mean I don't expect you to fuck me hard."

I ride your cock, my clit throbbing and aching for touch. I feel my wetness coating you. All of sudden you hand me the wand and turn it on.

"Remember, you are NOT allowed to cum until I say so."

I put the wand to my swollen clit as ordered, praying that my body and mind will stay disconnected long enough so I can complete this task. You take over and fuck me with more force than previous. The sensation of fullness from the plug and your cock and now the wand puts my body in overdrive.

"Little one, I want you to count out loud to 10 and then you and I will cum together."

I try to focus my breathing. I begin to count:

"One....Two....Three."

When I get to 9 I feel my body begin to tense.

"Look me right in the eyes as you cum for me slut."

I speak out ten and no sooner do the words leave my lips my orgasm also tears through my body as his cock pumps deep into me. Filling and claiming me as yours, your thrusts deep and unforgiving as you ensures every last bit of your cum is inside me.

Once your body has fully released you stand up. You lay next to me, your breath slowing and mine slowly beginning to match your calm and controlled rhythm. My heart still beating erratically, still high from the pleasure.

"Let's take a bath Little One." You say in a voice not much louder than a whisper.

"You have a been a very good girl and it's time you get washed up and ready for bed."

I hazily get up and follow you into the bathroom knowing that this night had a euphoric feel but that this next part is going to be just as sensual. I like nothing more than the way you take care of me after we are together. I shut the door on the world as our night begins to come to a close.