A Night Out for Mom and Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maria24
Maria24
665 Followers

"Oh, fuck, I'm gonna...stop, please...slower..." she begged the young man, who continued to slam her pussy with all his might, as a phantasmagoria of fireworks erupted in her head; she came all over his cock, completely overwhelmed by the quickness with which she had reached a climax.

Her head rested on the mattress, as she continued to cry out in joy; the young man, overly ecstatic, continued to fuck her convulsing pussy, while holding her tight from the waist, feeling the spasms of her lower body.

"Come on," the other one said, when he jerked her head up from the mattress by the hair, "don't neglect my cock, you slut!"

He shoved his prick in her mouth once more, slamming it down her throat even harder. His balls slapped hard against her chin, while her eyesight grew blurry from the welling tears.

"Let's shift, man," the young man said and pulled out; to her surprise, Lisa felt empty—but, it didn't last long, as the other man eagerly began pounding her dripping pussy.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned. "You're so big...take it easy...I..."

"Shut up," the man commanded her and pulled her hair back hard, driving his big cock deep inside her.

"I better plug your mouth, huh? We don't wanna hear your complaints," the young man said and drove his throbbing, covered in her juices prick down her throat.

Tasting herself was a new experience to Lisa; and one she found exceedingly hot, at least while it was all going down.

"She's the tightest slut I've ever fucked, dude," the man behind her said to the other in a surprised voice. "I don't think I'm going to last long..." he grunted, but, continued spearing her cunt hard and fast, his balls noisily slapping against her drenched pussy.

"Open wide, bitch," the young man said, stroking his pulsating cock in front of her face; hungrily, Lisa stuck her tongue out, staring the young dead in the eyes, while her whole body rocked back and forth from the intense plowing of her pussy.

"Beg for it, slut," the man in her pussy ordered her. "Don't just sit there waiting for it!"

"Yeah," the young man agreed, slapping his prick on her forehead. "Beg for my cum, bitch!"

"Please," Lisa said in a wildly trembling voice, "cum on me; I want to taste your cum, I want to..." she paused, having no clue what else to say. All that popped up in her head were badly written lines from cheap porn she had watched during lonely nights.

"You're lucky I can't...hold it any...longer," the young man threw his head back and accompanied his climax with a deep howl.

The warmth and stickiness overwhelmed Lisa; several loads of thick spunk landed all over her face, some landing on her tongue and some on her hair. She swallowed down what landed on her tongue, tasting, and savoring, the heavy saltiness.

In the meanwhile, the other man did not change his pace; he continued pounding her hard, while the hot cum slowly dripped down her face in thick streams.

"That was good, slut," the young man said, in a soft whisper of pure satisfaction. "I better go back to my girlfriend now," he said and walked out of the small room, after he shoved his prick down Lisa's throat one last time, in order for her to clean him up.

"Just the two of us now, huh, slut?" The other man said meaningfully. "Don't worry, though, I last much longer than these young so-called studs," he spanked her the ass hard.

And, indeed, he lasted a good fifteen minutes, before he came all over her face, adding to the already drying coat of spunk decorating her face; Lisa remained on all fours on the bed, even after the man had walked out, with her face drenched in cum and her pussy soaked.

After a couple of minutes of inactivity, she sat properly on the bed, placing her thong on the corner of the bed; she ran her fingers through her sticky, from the cum, hair and searched, in a sudden jolt of frenzy, for a tissue.

"Fuck," she exasperated, when she realized there was nothing in the small cabin with which to clean herself up.

"Well, well—" she looked up and offered the young black man a wide smile "—what do we have over here?"

"Hi," she said in a soft whisper.

"I see," the man said, as he confidently stepped into the booth, lifting his soft, yet big, cock, "you've already had some fun, huh?"

"Yeah," she lowered her gaze, her face suddenly set on fire once more.

"It's all right," the man sat next to her, placing his hand firmly on her thigh. "I don't mind a used-up slut."

"I don't..." she tried to protest, but, quickly stopped herself; she found herself getting excited by the dirty talk, an act she had always thought of as asinine.

"Why don't you get out of that dress?" The man unzipped her dress and the top part fell on her lap.

Lisa stood up and the dress dropped around her ankles.

"That's better," the man smirked, and squeezed her asscheeks. "Do love women with a nice booty," he continued, softly biting her ass.

A gentle push on her lower back was all Lisa needed as signal to bend over, her legs spread. The man buried his face between her asscheeks and his warm, wet tongue teased her still-virgin asshole; she moaned and sighed loudly, unable to help herself but to squirm and writhe, overwhelmed by the alien sensation of fearful excitement.

His tongue slipped in her asshole and a shortlived jolt of pain caused her to bite her lips down hard enough to draw blood; with copper in her mouth, and cum drying up on her skin as it dripped down from her jaw to the floor, she reached for her dripping pussy and rubbed her clit, while the man shoved a finger in her ass, gently stretching her untouched hole.

"Please, be gentle, it's my...I've never..." she said amidst heavy moaning, when the man thrust a second finger in her ass.

"Don't worry, baby," he said, "I'll be gentle; until, that is, I decide it's time to really fuck your ass!"

He thrust and twisted his two fingers inside her, while still licking her anus ring gently, wetting and stretching her out...Lisa continued to rub her clit, overcome with wild anticipation; somehow, the idea of losing her anal virginity to a stranger in a club her son brought her to got her even wetter and hotter.

"Well, I'll be damned!"

She lifted her eyes in horror, as the familiar voice rang loudly in her ears, causing her ass to clench tight around the stranger's fingers.

Her heart skipped a beat, when she saw Travis leaning on the doorway, his arms crossed in front of his chest, staring at her with a bright glint in his eyes.

"I thought," he said, when their eyes met, "I heard a familiar voice."

"Babe—" Lisa gasped, when the man pulled his fingers out of her tightly clenched asshole "—what's going...my God, Ms. Papadakis?" Anna said in a shrill voice, her arms around Travis' shoulders.

There was a wild fire raging under her skin, as she stared at the floor shamefully.

"Come on, slut," the black man slapped her ass hard, "relax!"

"Please, stop, I..." she whispered pleadingly.

"What's wrong? Is that guy your boyfriend, or what?"

"I'm her son, dude," Travis said calmly.

"Oh," the man cleared his throat. "Sorry, man, I didn't..."

"It's alright," Travis shrugged; Lisa lifted her gaze and noticed his widening grin.

He knelt down by Lisa, his face mere inches away from hers.

"He's not the first to use you tonight, is he?" He asked Lisa in a steady voice, which caused Lisa's heart to sink even deeper in the sea of despair.

"No," she shook her head, her lips faintly trembling.

"It's all right, mom," he caressed her hair, frowning when his fingers got tangled in her jism-covered hair. "It's why I brought you here, after all. I thought you needed some...fun.

"Certainly deserved it," he offered her a wide, warm smile.

"What?" She finally stood straight up, her body rigid. "Travis, what are you..."

"Relax," he said. "Aren't you having fun? Well," he quickly added, "weren't you having fun? Until I...ruined it for you?"

"Honey, I...we can't talk about...not with you, I..." she mumbled, hopelessly lost.

"It's alright, Ms. Papadakis," Anna chimed in. "There's nothing to be ashamed of."

Lisa moved her glance rapidly between the two, unable, and unwilling, to believe this was actually taking place; she desperately tried to convince herself it was all a dream and that she was not standing naked, and drenched in cum, next to her naked and erect son.

"I better go," the black man got to his feet.

"Why?" Anna told him with a suggestive smile. "Baby," she addressed Travis, "why don't you shut the door? Let's avoid more interruptions..."

Travis did so; the black man hugged Lisa from behind, purposefully grinding his hard prick between her asscheeks.

"By the way," he said, his hands softly caressing Lisa's stomach, "I'm Brad."

"Who gives a shit about names, man?" Travis laughed.

Without taking any offense, Brad chuckled and took Lisa's breasts in his hands, firmly squeezing them.

"Please," Lisa said in a soft, trembling whisper. "I don't think I..."

"Mom," Travis said, while he pulled Anna closer to him, taking her hand and putting it on his prick, "just enjoy the moment, okay?"

"Travis, I don't..." Her words were interrupted by an involuntary sigh that escaped her mouth, when Brad sucked on her neck.

"Just let it happen," Anna whispered in her ear; she, too, sucked on Lisa's neck, while she continued to stroke Travis, rubbing the head of his cock on her pussy.

With two sets of lips on her neck, her body temperature rose exponentially and quickly all inhibitions were locked inside a safebox in the deepest ends of her brain. Even though she deep down knew she'd come to regret everything come morning, if not earlier, she lowered her gaze and watched as Anna guided Travis inside her—Lisa stared in sheer fascination at her son's prick stretching out Anna's dripping pussy.

And Anna's deep moans fell directly into Lisa's ears, making it all seem much more intimate and...real, in spite of how much it all resembled a wild dream.

Lisa rested her chin on Anna's shoulder, while the two women were engaged in an awkward-angled embrace; she bit Anna's shoulder gently, when Brad rubbed his cockhead on Lisa's ass, gently pushing, teasing penetration.

Brad spat on his prick and spread the saliva with his hand, then bent his knees lightly, searching for the ideal angle.

"My fucking God!" Lisa cried out loud in pain, when Brad shoved his cock in her, rather hard pushing himself deeper, widely dilating her sphincters.

"Breathe," Anna whispered instructively to Lisa, amid her heavy panting. "Relax, let it happen."

And gradually, the pain subsided and turned into intense ecstasy. Lisa, caught in the euphoric heat of the moment, began rubbing Anna's clit fast, while they were both getting pounded rough.

Anna sought for and found Lisa's lips; they kissed passionately, biting each other's lips and sucking on each other's tongues, while their bodies bounced from the intense thrusts that sent numbing shivers up their spines.

When Travis leaned forth, eager to join the two women's kissing fest, Lisa momentarily retracted; however, and as Brad's pounding grew even rougher—sending euphoric, mind-numbing and thought-eradicating shivers across her body—she willfully accepted Travis' kiss.

Their tongues got engaged in a passionate threeway tango; Lisa's excitement rose by a tenfold, as Brad drilled her ass with his long cock, reaching deep inside her, while her mouth was stuffed with her son's tongue!

Unprecedented ecstasy took over her body and mind, as she momentarily saw herself from a bird's eye view, being surrounded by the three young people all paying close attention to her and her needs—ensuring she was having the best possible time.

"Fuck," Brad groaned.

His cock throbbing deep inside her sent orgasmic waves across Lisa's body; her knees buckled and it was Anna's hold on her that kept her up on her feet. Her ass was flooded with Brad's large load and as soon as he pulled out, Lisa's ass clenched and unclenched, while hot, sticky cum gushed out of her gaped hole.

"Damn it, you're tight," Brad told Lisa in a low whisper. "I better get going..." he said, almost apologetically; Lisa offered him a brief smile, when their eyes briefly met.

He shut the door behind him and Travis was quick to lock it; suddenly, Lisa's heart began beating all too fast in her chest, to the point she grew fearful of a heart attack. Travis pulled out of Anna—and Lisa stared helplessly at his thick, dripping prick—and Anna, with a wide smile illuming her face got down on her knees behind Lisa.

Lisa's eyes popped wide open, when Anna's tongue first came in contact with her still contracting anus.

"She'd always been kinky," Travis explained to his mom, when she looked up at him completely aghast, as Anna drove her tongue deep in her ass, trying to fish out all the spunk, "but, working at this place has definitely caused her to tune it up several volumes!

"Ain't that right, baby?"

"Oh, yes!" Anna giggled. "By the way, Ms. Papadakis, your ass tastes delicious! And that man did a number on it too!"

Lisa was flabbergasted; Anna continued eating her ass out, while teasing her pussy with two fingers.

"Relax, mom," Travis winked meaningfully, taking one step forth and standing right in front of Lisa, his rock-hard prick pointing directly at her pussy. "Let Anna work her magic on you."

He caressed her face, brushing her wet hair off her face; then, grabbing her rather roughly from the back of the neck, he pressed his lips on hers, thrusting his tongue down her throat in a fiery kiss.

"That's it, a bit...closer," Anna whispered in sheer excitement.

Lisa gasped in astonishment, when Travis, guided by Anna's steady hand, was inside her.

"Jesus," Travis groaned. "You're so fucking wet, mom."

"Travis, no, it's..."

"So wrong it's right," he chuckled, then kissed her to silence her.

Slowly he pounded his mother, driving his cock deep and hard in her soaked cunt; meanwhile, Anna remained on her knees, still licking Lisa's ass, while massaging Travis' balls tenderly.

Lisa—helpless in her euphoric state of mind and having already succumbed to the phantasmagoria of orgasmic fireworks constantly exploding in her head—kissed her son even more passionately, staring into his eyes with a lover's affection, instead of motherly love.

Lisa's glazed, fuck me glance was the only encouragement Travis required; he put his hands on his mom's ass, ensuring a tight grip, and lifted her up in the air. Lisa, with a gasp, wrapped her legs around his waist, while he thusly banged her in the air, burying his face between her soft breasts, sucking and biting.

Anna leaped up to her feet, planting long, wet kisses on the back of Lisa's neck, thoroughly enjoying the resulting moans that exited Lisa's agape mouth; at the same time, Anna rubbed Lisa's still gaped asshole with her fingers.

Lisa grunted and pushed her body even closer to Travis', when Anna shoved two fingers in her asshole, slowly but firmly, thrusting and twisting them—in the meantime, Travis' pounding grew in velocity and power.

"God," she panted heavily, directly into Travis' ear. "I'm coming, honey, I'm...mommy's coming!" She let out a prolonged cry of sheer joy, as her toes curled and she could hardly feel her legs any longer.

Travis slowed down significantly; letting her feel his whole length with every methodical thrust, which caused even more waves of mind-numbing pleasure to traverse Lisa's spine.

Anna frantically licked Lisa's convulsing pussy, hungry to taste her juices off Travis's throbbing cock.

"I can't...hold it..." Travis groaned, as he buried his pulsating prick deep in his mom's cunt.

"No, please...not inside me..." Lisa protested, timidly; but, it was too late.

A second, even stronger, orgasm hit her like a train, rendering her completely numb to all thoughts and regrets; she felt the flood of spunk being released deep inside of her, while Anna's wet, eager tongue only added to the stimulation.

Travis' softened rod slipped out of Lisa's drenched cunt, causing cum to gush out of her cunt and shower Anna, who hungrily sucked and swallowed.

"My God..." Lisa whispered, while still in Travis' arms. "That was..."

"Yes, mom, it was," he agreed in a soft, tender whisper; with a long kiss on her lips, he put her carefully down.

However, Lisa had to hold on to him for a while, unable to stand on her numb legs, especially while still wearing her high heels.

After a few minutes, where both mother and son caught their breath—and Lisa put her dress back on—they returned to the barroom; Lisa could not help but rejoice at the lustful glances several of the patrons, both male and female, threw at her. Moreover, she was overwhelmed with excitement, when she realized her face was still covered in cum.

They returned to their corner table and Lisa crossed her legs high, smiling at Travis. Anna brought them a new round of drinks, also on the house.

"Well, aren't you glad," Travis said, raising his glass, "that you didn't stay home tonight?"

"Yes," she winked and bit the corner of her lips.

They both had a sip and remained silent for a while, simply staring at each other—Lisa could not stop wondering, now that the intensity of the moment slowly faded away, what it all meant for the future.

Maria24
Maria24
665 Followers
12