A Night Out to a Night In

Story Info
Making ready for a night of festivities in more than one way.
2.2k words
4.33
3.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DFaileas
DFaileas
21 Followers

With the moon rising outside the windows and starlight falling on the great manor house that was inhabited by Lord and Lady Faileas, the pair were in the midst of making themselves look respectable for the evening's plans. Dorcha sits on the edge of their four poster bed, buttoning up his shirt as he listens to Emmeline with a smile while she hums quietly to herself in the bathroom,where she stands in front of the large mirror above the sink applying her makeup. Once again to the chagrin of her beloved shadow she works to mask the red tattoos upon her face for the evening ahead, the tune coming from her being a familiar one that she often danced to in the ballroom with her love, when the mood took them.

"I still wish you would leave them on display, love." Dorcha calls to her as he finishes buttoning up his shirt and looks around for his cufflinks, normally sitting on the bedside table but in this instance nowhere to be seen. He stands from the bed to hunt for a moment before making his way to the bathroom.

"It's your idea to even go to this thing tonight, Dorch. At least I can appear respectable for your lofty friends." She replies as she finishes masking one of the red streaks and begins work on the other, looking into the reflection to see Dorcha arrive in the doorway behind her. "We wouldn't want the nobles to die of shock after all."

Dorcha observes his lady as she leans over the sink, arching her back slightly as she tries to better examine her makeup. Much like himself she was still barely halfway through the process of getting dressed, wearing little more than her stockings, corset and underwear. Where she stands presents the silver haired man with an inviting view of her generous behind, while in the mirror her pose allows Dorcha to get an eyeful of her ample breasts, barely contained as they were within the corset. A purposeful design of his, of course.

"That could very much happen regardless..."

Emmeline spies her lover's gaze wandering over her body from behind, having all but stopped him in his tracks. Smirking at his sudden pause, and knowing the clear cause of it, Emmeline sways her hips from side to side, shaking her backside at him to rile him up as he walks closer. When he leans over her to reach the silver cufflinks he spied on the countertop he presses himself against her, and Emmeline feels very clearly her enticement was working, especially when he wraps an arm around her waist and pulls her tight against him and rests his head on her shoulder, feeling the growing bulge nudging against her rump.

"Easy Dorcha.." She says with a smile at him in the mirror, seeing her Impetus' 'hungry' expression. "We've a whole evening ahead of us, that let me remind you you were insisting on." Reaching a hand up Emmeline caresses his cheek, before pulling his head closer to kiss him. Though despite her words she can't help but tease him more, and further grinds against his crotch, knowing it'll rile him up for a time.

"We could just as easily forgo the evening..." Dorcha suggests with a hushed murmur as he feels her push back against him. Leaving the cufflinks where they are his hand comes to her breast, squeezing it firmly as it threatens to spill from the corset even further as he kisses her neck, his lips lingering on her skin and pulling a faint gasp from his love. The hand around her waist slinks downwards to her nethers, slipping beneath the thin garment there and teasing her clit gently, with her rapidly getting wetter as his fingers slide over her warm and wanting flesh.

"Dorch..-ah" Emmeline tries to protest, before Dorcha slips two of his fingers into her, drawing a sharp gasp from her, followed shortly by a soft groan as he works them in and out, her resistance falling away more each time he pushes them deeper. Closing her eyes and reveling in the sensations, Emmeline rests her hands on the countertop and surrenders herself to her Impetus as he increases the pace, his thumb gently circling her clit and adding to the pleasure. Her nipples hardening against the corset, Dorcha brings his free hand up, softly wrapping it around her neck as he draws her head up to him, turning it sideways and kissing her deeply.

The two melt into the kiss, Dorcha's tongue sliding past her lips into her mouth, writhing with her own. Her moans stifled she feels it push further into her mouth and down her throat, more so than any normal man's tongue should. But then, her lover was no normal man. Flicking open one eye to glance into the mirror, Emmeline sees her throat bulge slightly from the seeking tongue, as the skin darkens from the magic he employs. Finally he draws back and the kiss breaks, allowing her a moment to voice her moans as his tongue snakes back out of her lips, black saliva trailing behind it, some running from her mouth and onto her chin.

Dorcha withdraws his hand from inside her aching flesh, her expression in the mirror almost disappointed as he does so, her eyes opening again and meeting his own darkened pair, silently pleading with him to continue. Her disappointment is short lived, as he yanks down her panties and unbuttons his trousers, pulling his hardened member free and positioning it between her legs. Moving his hips, Dorcha grinds his length against her lips, teasing her more each time he threatens to push in but never does. Looking at his beloved in the mirror, her longing expression and begging gaze draws a commanding smile from him as she speaks up again.

"Please... I need you now.." She all but whimpers at his withholding. Finally done with his teasing Dorcha repositions and slowly pushes his way into her soft wet flesh, every inch of him felt as he drives himself deeper, a low moan of pleasure coming from both of them as he slides deeper until he finally bottoms out, buried within her.

"Stars..." Emmeline manages to speak before Dorcha draws back again, feeling empty for the briefest of moments before the pleasure returns as he rams his cock back in, the force of his hips pushing her forward and forcing her to prop herself up on the counter with both hands. Dorcha's own hands take hold of her broad hips, gripping tightly to them as he continues his rhythm, drawing away before slamming his length back in, using his hold to pull her as close and as deep as possible.

Feeling every inch slide inside her the pair moan in ecstasy together, lustful groans escaping them as Emmeline bucks her own hips backwards in time with his thrusts, desperate to feel him entirely once again each time, relishing the feeling as he fills her entirely with every thrust of his hips.

Unable to keep her balance as Dorcha pistons in and out of her pussy, Emmeline tries to place her hands on the mirror, though with every thrust she slides down the cool surface until she rests almost face down on the counter, her back arched and her backside raised high for her lover to continue his rhythm. Eventually the force of the heavy fucking becomes too much for the corset to contain, several of the clasps coming undone and freeing her ample breasts, which now sway back and forth in time with Dorcha's pounding. Her tongue hangs from her mouth as she begins panting, lost in the pleasure her Impetus brings her as he takes her roughly, feeling an all too familiar tension building.

Hearing the primal grunts coming from Dorcha she knows that he too nears the edge, and her excitement only grows at the prospect. When finally the pleasure becomes too much for her she releases herself to it, her legs almost buckling at the shattering wave that rolls through her body. Following swiftly afterwards, Dorcha slams his hips into hers as he climaxes with her, flooding her with his seed. His cock pulses as he comes, each filling her more and more with his essence as the pair groan with pleasure, Emmeline all but collapsing face down on the counter as she feels Dorcha slowly pull out, a mixture of her come and his leaking from within her and running down the inside of her leg.

Taking in a shuddering breath Emmeline tries to stand again, though she finds her legs unable to support her and almost falls again, and would have if it weren't for Dorcha. The Impetus having given in to his desire has shifted form, and as Emmeline looks into the mirror she sees the mountainous sight of his true shape looking back at her, his hand wrapped around her belly tightly. Between her legs she feels his cock hardening once again, albeit this time even larger than usual, almost too much for any sane or normal woman to handle, but a welcome sight for his lover after their many nights before.

With barely enough time to catch her breath, Emmeline feels herself lifted off the ground and held aloft by her beloved as if she weighed nothing, the massive cock standing erect, nestled between her legs twitching as she bites her lip for what's to come.

Reaching up with what little strength she can muster she takes hold of Dorchas horns to aid her position as she spreads her legs as best she can, with Dorcha taking hold of one to get a better grip. He positions her above the tip of the imposing member, pushing it up against her wanting flesh.

"Gently now, my love." She manages to pant to him before he pulls her down onto him, the tip pushing into her and drawing a pleasured cry from the woman. Slowly but surely he keeps pulling her down onto his enormous shaft until she's taken his entire length inside her.

Bringing a hand to her belly, she sees and feels the clear bulge present in her body, the skin darkening around it. Emmeline rests her head back against Dorcha's chest as she readies herself for the main course of what's to come, her mouth open and gasping as she feels him stretching her wide, Dorcha leans down and kisses her once more, his wisping and snaking tongue once again pushing down her throat and deep into her body. Emmeline's eyes roll back as he begins to ease his massive length back out again, the pleasure from being impaled from both ends almost overriding her mind as she's pulled back down onto his cock.

Using his horns for leverage, Emmeline assists him as he takes her, pulling herself up and letting him drag her back down, every inch of him bringing her pleasure higher. Together the pair build up a faster and faster pace, Emmeline's thoughts turning blank as she allows herself to be used so roughly by her shadow, her body stretching open to accept his love with every excruciating thrust upwards as he bucks his hips. With his tongue still writhing down her throat, their saliva runs down her chin and onto her breasts as she bounces on his cock, grunting and moaning with every movement, every twitch, every pulse and every thrust as he rams himself in and out of her soaking pussy.

Soon she feels her edge approaching once again, as well as feels Dorchas already great member swelling further as he reaches his own end. With a roar from Dorcha and a stifled scream of ecstasy from Emmeline, the pair once again come together, with her body tensing up and clamping down on Dorchas cock as he fills her to the brim with his seed, coating her insides with her favourite shade of black. As he comes inside her, Emmeline moans gratefully as she feels the familiar warmth flooding into her, her stomach bloating and swelling from the sheer amount before it starts to leak out and pool beneath the pair, staining the floor black.

Dorcha's turn for his legs to almost give way, the massive Impetus throws his head back and leans against the wall of the bathroom, withdrawing his tongue quickly from within his lover's throat, saliva splattering over the mirror's surface as he rests his arms against the wall. As Emmeline's gasping and limp body is suspended entirely by the member within her, she leans back against his chest, looking up at her beloved shadow's chiselled face and the black eyes that meet her own, full of adoration and love despite the outward monstrous appearance. As Dorcha slides down the wall till he sits on the floor, he gently cradles his beloved in his arms as they bask together in the afterglow, enjoying the warmth of each other's body against them and the sounds of their breathing mixing together.

In the even widening pool of black that forms beneath Emmeline, a once pristine and elegant letter has been knocked from the countertop and now lies in it, the invitation they'd received for tonight's event. Emmeline rests her hands on her belly, stuffed and bloated and oh so warm within, and bids quiet thanks that Lord Auridan was allowing late entries for the evening.

DFaileas
DFaileas
21 Followers