A Night Out With Friends Ch. 04

Story Info
After party fun.
4.4k words
4.66
6.2k
5

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 09/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyo_girl
wyo_girl
165 Followers

Pulling my wrist out from under the covers, I looked at my watch turning it this way and that to get the light from the window to hit the face enough to illuminate it. "The big hand is on the six and I really need to pee," I thought. The half-light was enough for me to make out the shapes of the sleeping bodies in the bed beside me.

Being careful not to disturb the bed too much, I lifted the blankets and rolled off the edge of the bed to stand beside it. My flannel shirt was on the chair so I slipped it on and quietly made my way out into the hall. The bedroom had a connecting bathroom but I didn't want to awaken anyone else so I used the one in the hall. In spite of the early hour, I didn't feel tired enough to go back to sleep so I made my way down the stairs to the kitchen. I was bent over, looking through their refrigerator for some juice when I felt a hand slide over the curve of my ass. Startled, I jumped and nearly screamed.

"Shhhhh," David put his finger over his lips. "You'll wake Hayley and Nick."

"You nearly gave me heart failure," I laughed with a hand over my chest. I could feel my heart racing from the scare he'd given me.

"That wasn't my intention, I assure you," he smiled.

"I was thirsty," I explained my search of his fridge, stepping away from it.

"Help yourself to anything you want." He rummaged around for a few seconds and finally straightened up with a bottle of orange juice in his hand. He offered it to me and motioned toward one of the chairs at the bar that separated their kitchen from the dining room. "I'm going to make some coffee," he stated.

I took one of the chairs and sat with one leg curled under me. I watched David fill the reservoir with water and add coffee to the filter he'd put in the basket attached to the top of the coffee maker. When the fresh coffee aroma began to fill the room, he removed the coffee pot and put a cup under the drip. He let the cup fill then replaced the pot under the stream of coffee. He added some cream to the cup and I watched him savor that first sip of coffee. He smiled at me over the rim then walked over to lean on the bar near me.

"I'm really glad the two of you decided to come to our party. I've been looking forward to getting to know you better."

"Well, thank you. We were both excited to get the invitation. That was quite a party," I smiled.

"Yes, I think that's probably the best one we've ever had. Only one thing could have made it better," he said reaching out and twirling the end of my braid around his finger.

"What's that?" I asked.

"If it had been me who got to fuck you last night." His eyes were intense when he looked into mine.

I sucked in a breath as his words sent a shiver up my spine. Unbidden, my eyes dropped to his crotch where a bulge was beginning to form under the athletic shorts he'd put on when he followed me downstairs. I looked back up as David used my hair to pull me closer to him. I gave a fleeting thought to Nick and Hayley asleep upstairs but it was gone when his lips met mine. His kissing skills hadn't diminished.

He started off gently, his lips just brushing mine. He moved them back and forth, softly touching me and then moving away. The gentle kisses were making me ache for more. With no conscious effort on my part, my head moved to follow when he would have pulled back again. Moving his hand up, he clasped the back of my neck and held my head still all the while watching my eyes. I could see the heat in them and knew he meant it when he said he wanted me. My lips parted and I knew he could feel my orange juice scented breath on his lips in the seconds before they met mine.

This kiss was deeper, our tongues meeting and sliding away only to return to lick and taste the other. My hands went to his shoulders and down over the muscles in his back. He moved closer using his hold on my neck to tip my head back further. His lips left mine and began to nibble their way down my chin to my neck where he licked and kissed the sensitive skin where it meets my shoulder.

"Oh David," I moaned as my skin came alive. He pulled me closer so my breasts were pressed against his chest. I uncurled my leg and slid it down between us so I could scoot closer to the edge of the chair and to him. "Touch me," I begged as my own hands began to explore his chest. I found one flat male nipple and pinched and stroked it until it was a hard pebble under my fingertips. I pushed him back and bent low so I could lick his chest. The other nipple was tightening under my other hand as my lips sucked the hard one into my mouth. I used the flat of my tongue to press it flat then swirled the tip over it making it harden all over again. I could hear David's gasps as I alternated sucking it and blowing on it.

"Oh God, Jada," he groaned when I moved to give the other nipple the same treatment. Reaching down, he managed to pull my shirt up so he could unbutton it. I held his nipple gently pinched between my lip-covered teeth as he tried to push the shirt off my shoulders. "Mmmmm," he groaned when I released it. He pushed his chest closer and I repeated the process, moving from nipple to nipple while he groaned and told me how good it felt.

His hands cupped my breasts and he returned the favor by pinching my nipples between his fingers. He tugged on them, stretching out the skin on my breasts and making me moan around the nipple in my mouth. He kept pulling and tugging on my nipples, pinching them and then releasing them until they were dark red and swollen and still I wanted more. My pussy was getting creamy and I could feel the hardness of his erection against my thigh.

Pulling away from me, David reached down and grasped my thighs. He pulled my butt to the edge of the chair while turning me so my back was against the bar. He bent me back against it and lifted my legs so they wrapped around his waist. The shirt was all I'd put on so without it, I was completely naked. Our new position put my naked pussy in direct contact with his fabric-covered bulge. He rocked his hips inside the circle of my legs and we groaned at the friction.

Dipping his head, he took one turgid nipple into his mouth, sucking it deep inside. He sucked hard, setting off a wave of pleasure that had me rocking my pussy hard against his cock. I could hear myself gasping for air as he bit and licked at my nipples. The more he played with them, the wetter I got until I was begging him to fuck me.

"Come on," he said as he pushed my legs down and stepped away from me. "I know where we'll be more comfortable." He pulled me off the stool and walked into the living room and around behind their couch. The back was about waist high and I wondered what he was up to when he lifted me up to sit on it. "Relax," he said. He put my legs on either side of his waist and kissed me before releasing me to push my shoulders back. "You won't fall," he assured me. "Just relax and let your shoulders hold you up."

I had no clue what he meant until he tipped me over backwards so my head was resting on the edge of the seat with my shoulders braced on it. He held onto my legs so I couldn't summersault completely off the couch. The position left my butt on the top of the back and my legs hanging down behind the couch. Before I had a chance to get uncomfortable, he lifted them and draped one leg over each of his shoulders. While I was still adjusting to the new position, he bent his head and licked me from my wet pussy hole to my exposed clitoris. The benefits of this position became crystal clear in an instant! I clasped my feet behind his head and relaxed against the pressure of his tongue.

"Oh David," I groaned as his tongue made another pass over my dripping hole. He paused to lick all around it and then his tongue was wiggling its way inside me. Our loud breathing and the slurping sounds of his tongue filled the room. "Oh yes," I moaned when he wrapped one arm around my thigh so his fingers could stroke my clit. "Mmmmmmmm."

He spread my pussy lips further apart and his warm, wet tongue slid out to run up over the folds surrounding my hole. He paused to suck at the inner lip, all the while flicking his fingers back and forth over the tip of my clit. The nub was swollen with excitement and each touch sent little waves of pleasure throughout my pussy. The feeling was intensifying and I could feel tiny beads of sweat breaking out all over my body as he teased me closer to climax. I felt his breath at the top of my sex and then his tongue began wriggling all around the hot little button his fingers had pleasured. I couldn't stop the moans that filled my throat as his mouth fastened on my clit and he began batting it around with his tongue.

Unbeknownst to me, Hayley and Nick were awake and had come out of the bedroom to watch us. They heard me beg David to make me cum. They saw one of his hands reach up under me and must have known he pushed two fingers deep inside me because I begged him to fuck me with them. They saw me grab my breasts and pinch my nipples when David's tongue tipped me over the edge.

"Oh yeah... Yes... Yes... Oh make me cum," I panted as I felt the tingling excitement of my approaching orgasm. "I'm cummmmmin." My body tensed and opened for David. His fingers separated and he worked them against my rippling pussy walls. His tongue continued to stroke around my clit, extending my orgasm and increasing my pleasure. I was incoherent, completely lost in the sensations when they joined us. Hayley walked around behind David and pulled his shorts down. As my climax waned and his movements slowed, she began stroking his hard cock. I heard him moan when she wrapped her hand around him. The reverberations against my clit send one last spasm through my pussy. He pulled his fingers back and released the nubbin he'd been licking.

I opened my eyes and saw them all watching me. David's face was tense as his hips rocked against Hayley's hand. Nick was still naked and Hayley was wearing a short, silky nightgown. What I could see of her behind the couch looked good.

"Ready for more?" David asked.

"I want you inside me," I answered.

He straightened up and pulled my legs down from around his neck. He used them for leverage to pull my butt closer to the edge. Holding them spread apart, he began rubbing the plum colored tip of his cock in the juices I'd leaked during my climax. He pushed closer, wetting the length of it and then he rubbed it back and forth over my pussy. The slippery sensation was very exciting after my recent orgasm and I felt my pussy hole opening, eager to suck in the hard length of his cock. Hayley disappeared behind the couch. Nick moved behind the couch and watched her.

She got down on her knees and put her face up to David's crotch. Nick watched her lick and suck on David's balls while he continued to move his cock over the heated wetness of my juicy pussy. Nick's hand stroked his own cock while he watched her.

"I gotta fuck it," David finally groaned. Hayley moved out from under him and I waited for the hot slide of his cock to enter my hole. I watched Nick come around the couch and as David pushed his rod inside me, Nick dropped down to his knees in front of me. My head was hanging off the edge of the couch, my hands holding the edge of the seat cushions to keep myself from falling off it. I stuck my tongue out and licked Nick's swollen cock head. His pre-cum made the tip slick and I poked my tongue in the slit looking for more of the delicious treat. Nick groaned and slid his cock along my tongue penetrating my mouth further with each stroke. Soon he established a rhythm and began shallowly fucking my mouth. The position was a little awkward for me but he did the work since I couldn't move without upsetting the balance between the two men.

David's cock began sliding in and out, stretching me open and then leaving my hole grasping for him as he fucked me. He tempered his moves so he wouldn't cause me to move too much seeing the precarious position Nick was in with his cock in my upside down mouth. It was terribly exciting having two of my holes filled with cock and it wasn't long before Nick sensed my building excitement and pulled away so I could concentrate on David.

Hayley took the opportunity to press kisses on Nick's shoulders before pulling him up next to her. My position allowed me to watch them while David's cock kept pushing in and out of me. I could feel the tension building as David's strokes grew faster. Nick and Hayley kissed while he rubbed the tip of his cock against the cool silk of her nightie. I could imagine how sexy that must feel and when they pulled apart I saw the wet smear of pre-cum he'd left on it. Hayley must have enjoyed it because she kept rubbing herself against him and even went so far as to wrap her hand in the fabric before she started stroking him.

"God you're good to fuck," David moaned. I looked at him and saw in his face the effort he was making to keep from cumming too soon.

"You're a good fuck, too," I told him. "Are you ready to give me what I've been wanting since we first got up this morning?" I asked.

A smile spread across his face and his hips bucked faster. "Oh yeah," he grunted. He pulled my hips tighter against him and I felt his cock head bottoming out on each stroke. The ferociousness of his strokes had him pounding against my g-spot. I knew if he'd just keep fucking me, it wouldn't be long before I'd cum again.

"Oh yeah, fuck me just like that," I begged, my head twisting a little against the couch.

"You like it?" he panted, the effort to speak taking his breath away.

My orgasm was fast approaching. "Yes, fuck me! Oh yesssss," I hissed as spasms clenched my pussy tight around his cock. "Unnngggghhh." This climax was even more intense than the last and the rippling walls of my pussy squeezed his out of him, too.

I felt his body tense up and then he pulled out of me. He released one leg and grasped his glistening cock. His hand squeezed it and with one thrust between his fingers milky semen shot out over the surface of my pussy and ran down to coat my belly. He spurted again and the pool of cum grew larger. I could hear his moans and labored breathing as he continued to milk his cock for every drop of semen in him. When the flood finally abated, his hand dropped away and the length of him covered my slit. A long string of cum hung from the head to a spot near my belly button.

Suddenly Hayley leaned over me and caught the drop on her tongue. She followed it down and licked across my stomach, cleaning up part of the mess before swallowing the salty treat. It was very erotic and she followed it up by bending down low over the couch and putting her butt in the air next to my head. My skin was still shivering from the caress of her tongue when Nick moved up behind her and I watched his cock slide deep inside her. I had a bird's eye view as he fucked her doggy style.

His cock was engorged - the tip a dark pink as it disappeared inside her shaved pussy. Nick put his hands on her hips and used them to rock her back and forth on his cock. My hand drifted to the last of David's cream and I rubbed it around my mound as his slowly softening cock slid away. I'd had two delicious orgasms already but Hayley's tongue and the sight of Nick's cock disappearing between her pussy lips had me tingling for one more. David slid my legs around so I could drop down onto the couch before coming around to join us. He lifted my legs up and slid under me so my legs were draped over him. By sliding one of his legs out so it was between me and the couch he was able to pull me closer so my ass made contact with his cock.

I could still hear their voices and see Nick and Hayley in my mind's eye but David had my attention as he stretched his cock up between us and let it fall so the weight of it was resting on my slit. It was still about half hard when he pushed it between my pussy lips. By rocking his hips he was able to slide the head up over my swollen clit. He pulled on my outer lips, separating them to expose the slick surface inside. Holding them apart with one hand, he grabbed his cock in the other and started lightly slapping it against my clit and the swollen flesh below it. Over and over again he slapped me, each time eliciting a grunt from me as my clit stretched out even further, growing even harder as it sought more of the teasing slaps from his cock.

I tipped my head back and watched Nick drive his cock into Hayley over and over again. She was making whimpering sounds and I could see her fingers curved like talons gripping the couch cushions. Reaching above me I ran my fingers over her mound to the point where their bodies joined. Her outer lips were swollen and I could see the liquid from her juices on Nick's cock as he slowed his movements to allow my hand to find her.

"Help her out Jada," he said in that gravelly, tight voice he gets when he's holding back.

My fingers were sticky from David's cum when I slid them over her nub. The sharp cry she gave told me how sensitive she was. I ran the back of my hand along her crease to dampen it more then slid my hand along it until her clit popped between my index and middle fingers. I rocked my fingers back and forth and immediately felt her hips arch into my hand.

"Don't pull out, Nick," she moaned when he would have stepped back. "Stay in me," she begged as her hips humped against my hand.

I braced my elbow on the couch to provide a more solid surface for her and Nick pushed in close behind her. She began moaning low in her throat and I felt her body quiver. He must have felt it to because he began to move. By holding her hips he was able to stabilize her over my fist and establish a gentle rhythm at the same time.

"Ahhhh, fuck me Nick. Oh Jadaaa... Mmmmmm... Unnhhh," she groaned. "Oh Jada, rub it faster. Fuck me... Yeah, like that," her voice was tight and high. Her hips arched and I felt Nick drive up into her and hold her clamped onto his cock. One more stroke of my fingers and she gave a tiny little scream that ended in a couple of short little moaning grunts. Her body trembled all over as she came against my fingers, the walls of her pussy squeezing Nick's cock until I heard him groan, too. He slid away and then drove up into her one more time as she screamed again.

"Damn Hayley," Nick groaned. "Your pussy's so tight you're about to squeeze the cum outta me."

My hand dropped away as Hayley gave a small chuckle. The tension was going out of her body when she arched back into him.

"There's nothing I'd like more than to feel you cum on me," she murmured.

From my vantage point I could see his balls hugged up tight against his body. With each stroke inside her I could see little flashes of the veins standing out on the surface of his shaft. He knows how much I like watching him cum and that I enjoy feeling him cum even more. He gave me a tight smile as he pulled out of Hayley. Reaching up I grabbed his cock and aimed it at Hayley's ass. He covered my hand with his own and I felt cum swelling his rod before it erupted from the tip. The first stream landed in the crease between the globes of her butt. The second blast coated the nearest cheek and ran down the curve of her spine. The third shot out to join the cream dripping from the valley between her legs onto her upper thighs. The last spurts added to the puddle on her back.

As Nick helped Hayley stand up so they could go get her cleaned up, I turned my attention back to David. Watching them had my pussy aching again and I was pleased to see David had an erection.

"Wow," I smiled appreciatively. "Is that for me?"

He smiled at me and gave my pussy a little swat with it. "Do you want it?"

"Yes," I said breathlessly. My back arched when his next swat landed on my clit. It was sensitive and my body jerked when another swat followed that one. A pulse started beating in the swollen nubbin and I jerked again when his cock landed on it. He mashed it down and I felt the velvety head slide all around my clit. He must have seen how much I enjoyed that or heard it in my moans because he started rubbing it more quickly. The satiny feel of the slick tip sliding over it was like a firm, warm tongue. My body responded by arching up to meet it.

wyo_girl
wyo_girl
165 Followers
12