A Night Out With Friends Ch. 06

Story Info
A little strip poker turns into fun in the pool.
5.1k words
4.57
5.8k
7
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 09/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyo_girl
wyo_girl
165 Followers

Since we didn't know what kind of party we were going to be attending, I threw a swimsuit in a bag with a couple of beach towels. Nick added a suit he'd brought from home. We didn't want to add to the work David and Hayley were doing to throw a pool christening party so we decided the least we could do is not contribute to their laundry by using their towels. David told Nick it was a barbeque so we assumed casual dress was in order.

We both dressed in jeans and t-shirts. I pulled my hair back in a braid so I wouldn't have to worry about it being everywhere if we decided to swim. I think we were both hoping the party might be a little risqué at least, possibly even something along the lines of their Halloween party. We left a few minutes early so we'd arrive on time.

"Come on in," David greeted us at the door. He and Nick shook hands and he kissed me on my cheek. "Glad you two could join us," he said.

"We were happy to get your invitation," I told him. He led us through the living room and out to the patio. It was larger than when we there for the Halloween party. The fence around the yard was the same, a tall privacy fence that concealed the pool and yard from all the neighbors but the house directly behind it. That house was two stories like David and Hayley's. It sat far enough away that I doubted anyone looking out would see much except during the daytime. The rest of the yard looked completely different from our previous visit. The new pool looked long enough to swim laps in and the liner was a gorgeous dark blue that made the water look blue in the lights strung around the area. They'd put small groups of chairs and a couple of big potted plants along the walkway that surrounded it. It looked very inviting and we could see four people sitting at one of the patio tables closest to the barbeque pit. A tantalizing smell permeated the air as one of the men got up and lifted the lid to check on whatever was being cooked.

"Hey guys," Hayley said from behind us. She was carrying a platter of corn on the cob she handed off to David. "Did you get introduced yet?" she asked.

"Not yet," David told her as he carried the corn over toward the grill. We followed Hayley to the table where the others were sitting.

"These are some college friends of David's who are in town visiting from Denver." Seated at the table were two couples who did indeed look to be around David's age. "This is Heather and her husband, Ethan," she said introducing a blonde and her taller, blond companion. "These two are Leslie and John," she indicated the dark haired man and sandy haired woman next to Heather. "We've all been friends forever. Good friends," she emphasized. "Guys, this is Nick and Jada," she finished. "Jada and I worked together before I decided to go back to school."

David appeared behind us with a beer for Nick and a glass of wine for me. He'd added a splash of soda to mine so it fizzed a bit. He and Nick pulled the other table closer along with two more chairs. We sat down and made small talk as we all appraised each other. Heather was blonde and curvy with what appeared to be about C cup sized breasts. She was the heavier of the two women but by no means fat. Ethan was tall and slender with a runner's body. His collar length hair looked yummy on him. I could see the edge of a tattoo showing under the short sleeve of his shirt. Leslie was tall and lithe. Her hair was cut fairly short but looked good with her more angular face. She wore it kind of spiky all over. She didn't have much for breasts but her frame couldn't have handled a large set anyway. John was taller than her and broad, probably close to 6' with a football player's physique. He had the tiniest bit of a belly but it looked great on him. They were all dressed casually in pants and shirts except John whose legs were showing below knee length shorts.

We laughed and chatted, offering to help out but were turned down by both Hayley and David who insisted he was the grill man. I was pleased to see Hayley bring out a nice green salad to go with the steaks and corn David had sizzling behind us. Even if all we did was swim afterwards, neither Nick nor I wanted a heavy meal. As Hayley passed David plates, he began filling them with the grilled corn and our choice of steaks. It looked and tasted delicious. We all dug in and learned more about each other as the food was consumed. When everyone had finished eating, Hayley outlined the plans for the evening.

"We have a couple of rules about the pool before anyone takes a dip. The first is pretty common, no glass around the pool. If you're drinking wine, please leave the glass over here on the patio. We have markers so you can identify which one is yours while you're in the pool. If you want beer, we have cans in the cooler. Second, please keep an eye out for other swimmers while you're in the pool area. We don't want anyone to drown." We all nodded in understanding.

"Horseplay can be fun but let's not let it get dangerous," she continued. We all mumbled an agreement.

"As you know, we invited you here to christen our pool," she reminded us, looking right at Nick and me. "We don't mean just an inaugural swim. We really want to christen it." She looked around at all of us as her meaning became clearer.

"We have a fun game to play with all of you to get you into the pool. It isn't a new game but we do have a condition. The condition is the part that should make it more fun. Before we start the game, you can dress in whatever you want. It can be what you're wearing now with your swimsuit underneath or just your clothes or just your suit. Whatever you wear to play the game, your swimwear in the pool has to be somewhere on your person. If you prefer a swimming suit, that's fine. If you want to take off more that's fine, too. You can do whatever you want with whoever is agreeable in the pool and out."

"You can do anything in the pool except pee in it," David added. We all chuckled along with him.

"We'll let you all decide and if you aren't wearing your suits now and need to change, we have time for that. The game is old fashioned strip poker but until you are down to the suit you want to wear in the pool, whether swim or birthday," she said with a wink and a wicked grin, "you can't get in the pool. You can change your mind at any time after you're in the pool. Take more off or put something back on but until you lose everything you want to lose in the game, no pool for you."

My first thought was that this might be the first time anyone tried to purposely lose at strip poker! I had already decided to go inside and put my suit on. I could tell by Nick's face that he was debating whether to do the same. I suspected I would take it off eventually but I wanted the choice. Besides, it wasn't any different really than the bra and panties I was already wearing. I grabbed our bag and we went inside to one of the upstairs bedrooms.

"Are you okay with what's probably going to happen," Nick asked as he took off his sandals and jeans. "We don't have to do anything with anyone else if you don't want to."

"I think we both knew this wasn't going to be an ordinary barbeque," I said, watching him pull his swimsuit up over his flaccid cock. I had my bottoms on and was stepping back into my jeans. "Do we let things happen organically or do you want one of them specifically?" I asked.

Nick watched me remove my bra. He stepped up and rolled my left nipple between his finger and thumb. "Anything goes tonight?" he asked before he lowered his head to lick it.

My head fell back as I lifted my breast up to his mouth. "Anything," I agreed.

"With anyone, both you and me?" he asked as he alternated tonguing the turgid tip and blowing gently across it.

"With anyone," I moaned. I suspected Heather already had his interest because he does like a nice handful of boob. He released me and let me finish putting my swim top on and my t-shirt over it. I noticed he only put his sandals and shirt back on.

"No pants?" I asked, grinning at him as I slipped my glasses back on.

"I'm pretty good at poker," he said confidently. "I'll have these on for a while."

We went back downstairs and out to the patio. Everyone looked much as they did when we all went inside. Only Ethan looked obviously different. His pants were gone and he had on a swimsuit that reached to mid-thigh like Nick's. Everyone else had on the same pants they'd been wearing through dinner with a shirt and footwear, too. Maybe we were all just the tiniest little bit nervous.

We gathered around the pushed together tables and David put a new deck of cards in the center. Everyone agreed to Five Card Draw with no ante. It would be a straight forward game with just the loser of each hand losing a piece of clothing. With my sandals I could lose four hands before I had to choose what I was wearing into the pool. Except for Nick and Ethan, the others appeared to have the same odds.

David opened the deck and dealt the first hand. I had a pair of nines and a lone king. I asked for two cards and Nick did the same. A couple of people folded then it was time to show our cards. Ethan only had a pair of sevens so he kicked off a shoe. Play progressed and a few minutes later I lost a shoe, too. The banter between us was getting a little bawdy.

The next hand finally resulted in a more revealing loss. Heather teased us a little at first, making us wonder if she'd have a suit on underneath her shirt. In keeping with the saucy talk we'd been exchanging, she did a little strip tease while keeping her breasts covered. When she finally pulled her blouse off, she had the strapless top of a bikini on after all. She looked pleased when she saw the men's disappointed faces. A couple of hands later I lost my second sandal trying to bluff with two pairs.

I looked around and Nick still had his shirt on and one sandal. Ethan had chosen to lose his shirt instead of his last shoe. His chest was smooth and I could see his tattoo was something military related. John was still in his shirt and shorts. David had no shoes either. Hayley was wearing a cute one-piece suit but still had pants on over it. Heather hadn't lost anything else since the shirt. The surprise hold out was Leslie. She was still fully clothed. I wondered if she was going to give Nick a run for his money since they were the two closest to fully dressed.

"I have an idea," Leslie suddenly said as David shuffled the deck. "Why don't we make this a little more interesting by splitting up?" We all looked at her to see what she meant.

"Before you deal the next hand, how about us girls change seats so we can get to know each other better?" She stood up and walked over behind me. "Up," she demanded. I stood up and stepped back so she could take my chair between Nick and David. A delicious shiver went up my back. I couldn't decide whether to play it safe and sit on the other side of David or Nick or be bold and go sit between Ethan and John. While I was deciding, Heather and Hayley stood up. Heather took Hayley's chair between Ethan and David. Hayley looked at me and motioned for me to choose. I brushed my hand over Nick's shoulder as I walked around to sit between John and Ethan. If there was going to be something naughty to see later in the game, I wanted a front row seat.

When I looked at Nick, I could tell by his smile that he knew my thoughts. He didn't seem bothered at all over being between Hayley and Leslie. John turned towards me and smiled. He put a hand on my knee and told me he was delighted I'd chosen this chair. Another shiver went up my back. When I looked at Ethan, he agreed.

The next round saw John shrugging out of his shirt. His chest was broad with a light covering of hair. The light was getting dimmer as the sun had finally set. I could see darkness where his nipples were. My hand itched to touch one. I had to look away because I could feel my own nipples stiffening again.

The next hand went to Nick again but Leslie finally lost a shoe. I was aware of John moving his chair closer to me as David began dealing the next set of cards. This time I was the loser again. I decided to leave my shirt on for a bit so I stood up and slowly drew my jeans down over my hips. I exaggerated the motions as I withdrew each leg from the fabric, giving everyone a little show like Heather had done. I wiggled my bikini clad butt at John and Ethan who both sat back to get a better view before I sat back down. When everyone had their cards for the next round, John folded before he dropped one hand onto my leg again. It rested about mid-thigh and he used his fingers to pull my leg closer to him, parting my legs. It was exciting knowing he wanted to see my crotch. I could feel my clit react. He held my leg and seemed reluctant to release it when he had to pick up his next set of cards.

I looked over and realized Ethan was watching John's hand, too. He put his hand on my other leg and pulled a bit so I was facing the table more instead of being angled toward John. Before he picked his cards up, he pulled the bottom of my t-shirt up a couple of inches so it wasn't covering the panty part of my suit any more. My clit tightened more when he smiled at me.

The next round saw Hayley lose her pants so she sat back down in the one piece suit. The round after that saw Ethan lose his last shoe and the next took Leslie's other shoe. I saw Nick looking at her and wondered if her slender physique was appealing to him. When the next hand was played, Heather lost her pants. She did another strip tease and I saw David help her slide them off her foot. When she sat back down, her legs were spread wide apart. I wasn't surprised when I saw David reach out and rub her crotch. Heather's eyes closed and she gave an appreciative sigh. She and Ethan must have planned to bare more since they were down to their suits but hadn't left the table. I guessed they were following Hayley's example since she could have gotten in the pool already, too.

The next three rounds took Nick's second shoe, David's shirt, and Leslie's shirt. I watched her pull it up over her head in one smooth motion without any teasing. The top of her bikini was small, barely covering her nipples. She was small breasted as I'd assumed. Her muscles were well defined and I thought she probably spent time in a gym. David and Nick both smiled at her when she sat back. Only three of us still had extra clothing to lose. We were getting close to a big reveal if Nick, Leslie, or I didn't lose the next hand.

John's hand was back on my leg. This time when he moved it, he slid it closer to my crotch. I felt moisture gathering as I anticipated the feel of his fingers caressing me. He looked at his cards, trying to spread them out one-handed. I looked at my own as his pinkie brushed across the fabric over my sex. I couldn't stop my hips from pressing closer to his hand. It distracted me enough so I didn't take any cards and had to play with nothing. I folded and so did he. Ethan also folded before turning to watch John pet the outside of my pussy through the swim fabric. My clit was hard and pushing forward, begging to be touched. The hand ended with Hayley the loser.

She stood up and stepped away from the table. We all watched as she pulled the top of her suit down to reveal the beautiful breasts we'd all seen before. They jiggled as she worked her suit down over her hips. John took my hand and put it over his crotch. I could feel his cock pushing toward the sky. It was thick and very firm. I was surprised at just how thick he felt. That couldn't really be all him. It had to be the thickness of the fabric over it making it seem larger? I wasn't sure if the rules allowed this since we weren't in the pool but I let my hand close as much as it could around it. When he turned to look at me, he leaned close and kissed me. His tongue was pointed as he thrust it into my mouth. It made my body tighten and an ache began down low. He thrust it in and out so his tongue was effectively fucking my mouth. I sucked on it and we completely missed the rest of Hayley's show. When we broke apart she was naked. We watched her dive into the pool. I looked around the table and saw Nick looking at me. Everyone was looking at me as I continued to hold John's cock. It suddenly dawned on me that outside of us, these guys had all seen each other naked before. Nick and I were the new kids.

"Do we have to sit in the chairs while we play cards?" John asked.

"No, we don't have any rule about that," David said as he shuffled the cards.

"Come sit on my lap?" he asked me.

Sit on his lap so my bikini covered puss could feel his cock? "Yes please," I responded as I quickly stood up. He pulled me around so I was facing him. I straddled him and lowered myself onto his thighs. His cock pressed against the cloth of his shorts and the lips of my sex. I looked down at him and swiveled my hips so my crotch was pressed more firmly over him. It felt so good I almost hoped I'd be the one to take something off next. He placed his hands on my hips and held them while we moved against each other.

We got our next cards and I tried to concentrate as his cock pushed against me. When I lost, I eagerly pulled my t-shirt off over my head. I wanted our skin to touch. Ethan moved over into the chair I'd vacated and I felt his hand on my ribs. He slid it up until he was cupping my breast. He kneaded it, making the nipple tighten. I wanted my top off but I had to wait. Ethan didn't though. He slipped his fingers into my cleavage and pulled the cup to the side. One of my light brown nipples popped out. Ethan bent forward and took it in his mouth. I was sitting on John's rock hard cock and having my nipple sucked by Ethan. I could feel more fluid dampening the crotch of my swim suit. I couldn't see what else was happening in the game.

"Jada," David asked. "Are you staying in the game?"

I knew then I was going to play until I was naked. I also knew one or both of these beautiful men were going to fuck me before this party was over. "Yes," I moaned as Ethan let my nipple pull out of his mouth.

I quit moving and tried to concentrate on my cards; all red. I asked for one card to see if I could get another heart. I did. This was a decent hand. I played it through and won. Heather lost and stood up dramatically. She teased us by pulling at her bottoms then pulling the top of her suit down to show us most of her tits. After a bit of that she put it back where it belonged and took the tie on one hip and undid it. I watched the show as Ethan played with my nipple again. He was really sucking it hard, just like I like. The best was when he put his cheek against it and I felt the stubble. I couldn't stop myself from moaning when he raked my swollen nipple with it. The stimulation of John's cock, Heather's possible pussy reveal, and Ethan's nipple play was becoming too much. I needed more. I needed to cum. I pushed myself harder against John as Heather held the scrap of fabric against herself and untied the other side. Ethan released my nipple and turned to watch his wife. Everyone else was watching her, too. I was watching John. He pulled me flush against him and kissed me again. I knew he could feel me rocking myself against him. One of his hands slid down to cup my butt and he pulled me even closer.

"I really want to fuck you," he whispered as he broke our kiss. "Is that okay with your old man?" he asked.

"Nick? We came to play," I whispered back.

I heard appreciative sounds and turned to look at Heather. She'd finally dropped her bottoms revealing a small tangle of blonde hair above clean-shaven lips. David took the scrap of cloth from her and gave her pussy hairs a tug. I could tell she enjoyed it. He slipped two fingers between her slit and rubbed back and forth. Heather moaned and pushed her hips against his hand. When he pulled back, she looked dazed and not nearly ready for him to stop.

wyo_girl
wyo_girl
165 Followers
12