A Night Out with The Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey man," Franky began but stopped in midsentence apparently intimidated by Steven's glare.

Steven had reclined his seat and was now giving his full attention to sucking my tits. I moaned loudly and mouthed the word "Daddy," when Steven playfully bit my nipple, something my Daddy often did during foreplay. When he did it a second time, I called for my Daddy, as I came in a gloriously intense orgasm, with Daddy's/Franky's cock filling me with thick, hot cum.

Despite my drug-induced haze, I remembered how another orgasm rippled through me before the first one was barely over. I could hear myself screaming with pleasure as I came; arching my back against Frank's chest, my hard erect nipples engulfed by Steven's wet, demanding mouth I again thought about my Daddy and how he had made me feel.

Franky emptied himself inside me, and slumped back against the seat. Steven said something to Franky in a low muffled voice. I could hear Steven through the fuzziness that enveloped my head as he shouted at Mike to "pull over and stop the car."

"Pull the damn car over! I'm gonna get me some of that," he said excitedly to Mike before turning to Franky and giving him a look that dared defiance. It was clear who the alpha dog was in this pack.

Before the car came to a complete stop, Franky threw open the door and got out. Steven came around to the opened rear door, crawled in on top of me and stuck his semi-hard cock inside me. Because I was already full of Franky's cum, Steven slipped in easily, becoming harder, thicker and longer as he stroked contentedly in and out of my cum-sloppy pussy.

"Oh fuck, I've wanted to do this for a long time," he said, his breath reeking of cigarettes and beer, his mouth pressing against my face, warm and moist on my cheek.

I lay there, my head moving from side to side as my body built to another orgasm, the sound of my moans growing hoarse and labored. As Steven became more excited, I could feel him becoming bigger inside me. He pushed forward, deeper into my pussy, and I began instinctively to contract and release around his now humongous cock. My pussy muscles massaged his cock. Fully focused on his own hard, wet orgasm Steven's rhythm increased, and with two hard, deep grunting thrusts, he came inside me.

Naked from the waist down, blouse open with my breast exposed, nipples hard and elongated, I lay there on the back seat sore but sated, cum seeping from my abused pussy. Just as I was about to sit up and pull myself together, I felt a hand on my arm pulling me out of the car. Thinking it was Franky I was surprised when I looked up and saw Mike's face. There had always been a "thing" between Mike and me, and at that moment, in the flickering brightness cast by the car's overhead light, I could see the lust in his eyes.

"Get out of the car," he ordered.

Still groggy from the drugs and alcohol, I guess I didn't move fast enough for him because he impatiently jerked on my wrist pulling me from the car. Once out of the car, I stood there on wobbly legs irrationally trying to cover my nakedness, for some reason suddenly embarrassed by the way he looked at me. Mike led me up to the front of the car and indicated he wanted me to bend over the hood of the car. Through glazed eyes, I looked over at Franky who smiled conspiratorially and said, "its okay, baby, go ahead, be nice to Mike, bend over for him."

I turned and felt Mike come up behind me, and with a slight pressure on my back, I let him bend me over the hood. Mike didn't even take his pants off; he simply unzipped and pulled his cock out. Franky and Steven had been big, but Mike was bigger, thicker and even in my dazed condition with cum from the other men trailing down the inside of my thighs, it was uncomfortable when he first penetrated me, but I enjoyed the pleasure pain of him pushing into me.

"Franky . . . Frank," I whined drunkenly.

"It's ok, it's ok," he said as he jealously eyed Mike's cock.

Even though I had already been fucked by Franky and Steven, I was still tight. Though Mike's mushroom shaped cockhead was large and engorged, he managed to force it into me despite my resisting pussy. It was at first difficult to take Mike's whole thick cock, but he placed his hand on my back, and slowly inch by inch gave me more and more of his length. He pushed in further and started to rock his cock up and down, in and out of my hole until he finally had his entire length buried inside me, his large heavy balls rubbing, bumping against me with each thrust.

"That's it, baby, just relax and take all of Mikey's cock," he said reassuringly. His chest tight against my back, his hips thrusting, he worked his thick, long cock deeper.

Then . . . Mike fucked me, like a fully excited stud riding a breeding mare he was pussy crazed. I felt my body starting to respond and then to spasm into another intense orgasm. Mike put his hands on my waist and pulled me back onto his cock, holding me there as he claimed every inch of my pussy with his magnificent tool. His cock pushed into me, and I swear I felt the tip of his cock kiss the mouth of my cervix when with a groaning, animal grunt he began to spray my pussy with his thick, warm seed. Mike stayed inside me as he continued to grind his cock into my pussy, his large hand reaching under me and fingering me to another orgasm.

Even after ejaculating, Mike was still hard, and when he began to pull out, I thought he was finished until he slammed his swollen red monster back into me, making me scream with surprise. He went slowly at first but eventually, his stroking increased, and he exploded inside me again. Mike's white cream began to drip slowly down my inner thighs . . . his cum mixing with Franky and Steven's.

After a minute or two, Mike eased out of my pussy, and with his cock now semi-hard and leaking he held me pinned against the hood as he positioned his hot, red cockhead against my constricting butt hole. It felt good at first, his firm, slippery cockhead pressed against my dark bud gently seeking entry. Mike's grip on my hips tightened as he pushed his cockhead pass my sphincter making me cry out in fear and pain. He quickly covered my mouth, muffling my garbled scream. I began to squirm trying to pull myself off his cock. Cursing and struggling in earnest, suddenly not as high as I had been.

Franky and Steven, who had been at the rear of the car smoking a joint, heard the commotion and saw what Mike was trying to do. Franky ran up to Mike and pushed him off me. Mike and Franky began to argue back and forth with Mike finally backing off.

Crying, now sober and frightened, I cowered behind Franky.

I looked up at the sound of Mike's voice, "this ain't over between us," he said as he walked pass me towards the driver's side of the car.

My clothes were ruined, and I slipped on an old pair of smelly, oily too big jeans that Mike had in the trunk of his car. We rode to my apartment in silence. When we reached my apartment, it was almost three o'clock in the morning, my head had cleared, and all I wanted was to get away from them including Franky and forget what had happened and what I had done.

*****

After a hot shower and a couple of aspirin, I crawled into bed and snuggled under the covers. I lay there wondering if my Daddy would be aroused or disappointed by my actions that night. As I drifted off, I thought back to everything that had happened and felt the growing dampness between my legs, and tried unsuccessfully not to masturbate.

The last thing I remember before falling asleep was that I just might let Mike fuck my ass the next time.

12