A Night Outside Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course she is, you naked?"

"I just stepped into the house from a run, what do you think? Could you put both of you on speaker?"

"Sure you don't just want to video chat?" Mischievous smile evident in the lilt of her reply.

"Wouldn't bother me, if you two are game. It would leave my hands free for a last soak in the Hot Tub."

"You going to bring your friend along for the soak again, slut." Alison jokingly yelled in the background.

"That is kind of what I wanted to talk to you two about."

"Oh gonna give us a bit of a show then?" She thought she could detect a little hopefulness in Sara voice.

"Sorry to disappoint, but I talked to the inspiration for the that night."

"Oh you hop on that cock yet?"

She rolled her eyes and put the phone on the spa rail, turned it sideways front camera pointed where she was going to sit. As she sat straight up in the seat, her breasts were just above the waterline. When the video chat connected, she could see the pair sitting by their kitchen table. Sara resting her head on Alison's shoulder. Both naked. No obvious clothing marks on either of them that say they had stripped when she called. Samantha knew she was also in clear large hd for them.

"No not yet, see you are both keeping up the whole nudist thing."

"What can we say, you inspired us." Sara replied.

"I like that it gives me easy access to my fiancee at anytime." Alison reached her arm across Sara, who parted her legs and allowed Alison to stick two fingers into her hairless snatch. Sara let out a gasp of pleasure. Alison pulled back two shiny fingers.

Samantha rolled her eyes. " Hands off you two."

"Oh look who's flustered Sar." Alison chuckled a moment. "So back to the subject at hand, why haven't you hopped on that cock yet?"

"I don't know, I certainly want to, but he rated too high for a night of fun."

"Okay, so I am trying to figure this out. A guy that you saw masturbating in his backyard is somehow too good to just fuck? I don't understand straight bitches. Girl, we gotta either get you a dick or you gotta come over to our side." Sara remarked.

"Well I know he's hot. I've seen what he's working with." She vividly recalled watching last weekend. She couldn't help trying to sneak a hand down to her pussy hoping the water would obscure her.

"Uh huh, we can see how that makes you feel." Alison called her out.

Undeterred Samantha winked at the camera and gasped as her fingers entered her palm grinding on her clit. "See you two do it and I will to." She said bringing her hands back out of the water.

"Don't think you wanna play sex chicken, hun." Sara quipped and returned her wink.

"Anyways," Alison interjected trying to get them back on subject. "Your sexy show isn't going to keep us from asking what's up with this guy."

"Well I ran into him running this morning, twice. By the way I am going to absolutely destroy you two in the 10k." She quickly continued before they could interject. "I actually ran by him at the half-way point of my run. I wanted to jump on his dick in the bushes by the road."

"We vote you should have." Alison replied for her partner as well.

"I give you that it would have been hot, but seems a bit illegal, besides its not like I could carry a condom in my booty shorts."

"Damn right, them things are tight. Surprised you didn't give some poor old guy a heart attack on your run. Or you know some lesbian." Sara replied.

"Any how, I was discombobulated when I saw him the first time. All I could think about was him naked and pounding on his cock from last weekend. He tried to say hi and I just blushed. I might have eked out a 'Hey'. We did check out each other's ass on the pass by."

"See you could jump the dude at any time." Alison interjected.

"Again, yeah, probably. But when I got toward the end of my run he was finishing his lap. He introduced himself, his name is Derek by the way."

"Aww... I still want to call him the wanker."

Samantha starred at the camera a silly fake annoyed look on her face. "Derek asked if he could run with me and introduce himself."

"Of course you allowed him to sweety, probably looking for an alley to ambush him in."

"The thought did cross my mind. I told him he could if he could keep up with me."

"Could he?"

"Yeah at least for a little while. You know how competitive I get." She saw her friends nod in unison. "He's an engineer at one of the firms I interviewed with for an internship. He was bright, funny, and seemed to be a nice guy. And he tried to keep up with me."

"Oh, someone that can lean into your competitive streak, bet that made your 'ginny tingle."

"Maybe a little, not saying I didn't give myself a little attention when I got home or anything. He started to fall a little behind when my 10k distance went off. We walked and talked for a couple miles. I think... I think I like the wanker."

"Did he ask you out?"

Samantha pointed up and down her naked body. "Come on of course he did, how could he resist."

"So you are going to finish packing, get dressed, come hang out for a few hours, and then he's going to buy you dinner. Afterwards, you'll let him take you home and knock the cobwebs out of your cooch."

"As much fun as that sounds, and it would be fun, I turned him down."

"Well he is a backyard wanker."

"It's not that, I actually like how free he was with his body. Inspired me to be a little more adventurous in my nudity. I think I might like a little exhibitionism."

"Obviously" Sara pointed directly toward the camera.

"You know that was a thing Brandon never understood. Part of the reason we broke up."

"Other than the whole 'oops, I slipped and my dick ended up in my ex' thing?" Alison questioned.

"Yeah," Samantha acknowledge then moved on. "I know he and I share at least two likes, nudism and running. And probably competition. I didn't close the door on him. I got his contact information and told him I would call him in two months."

"Two more months without a date, lord have mercy on him if you two do bang."

"I had one more thing before I let you two get back to whatever you're doing. I think I am going to accept the offer. I am going to move down here permanently."

"Fuck, yeah."

"God damn! We gotta go out and celebrate!"

"Sounds like fun, but don't you two have work tonight?"

"Yeah, but come on it's Lou's we can do both."

"Well it is Saturday night, sure it sounds good."

"Just don't overdue the whole dildo thing again after we hangup. We don't need you to bruise your v-jay-jay again."

Samantha blushed, after the last weekend the girls tried to get her to go out Sunday night. She refused because she had work on Monday, and she was sore after toying herself so hard. "Hey, no promises, not like the straights are a large population at Lou's anyways."

"How long until your aunt gets home?"

She looked at the clock, "A little over four hours until their flight lands."

"Meet us over here then. We have a lot more to talk about, plus we have a wedding to plan!"

"Will do." The girls ended their connection.

Samantha stepped out of the tub, planning to turn on the jets and soothe her tight leg muscles. When she picked up her phone, the red battery meter caught her eye. It was going to have to charge for a little while. All of her clothing would be packed and put in her car. Her outfit for this evening would be left in the driver's seat. A timer would be set to go off when her aunt's plane was scheduled to land. She couldn't touch a scrap of clothing until then. Her vagina was obviously excited she could feel herself getting wet. A quick glance at the mirror as she passed it confirmed her labia was engorged and revealing her inner sex, moisture causing a sheen over the entire thing. And I need to put this to good use.

Derek

Derek had mixed feelings as he walked home. He liked that he had not been turned down, but it would be a long two months. He tried to keep himself from building her up too much in his head. Plenty of fish in the sea. How many of those fish were smart, tall, fit and single? One other thing nagged at his mind, how long had she been staying at her aunt's he had not been out to his pool in a couple weeks, save one particular night. He had not seen anyone wave at him that night. Not that I would have complained. He thought, the image of her ass burned in his mind. His challenge to himself was complete. Derek had asked her out, fighting gun-shy-feelings after the bad ending with his ex.

He had a text from Diego confirming that they were headed to a casino for the day. It was a couple of hours to the casino. They would spend at least a couple more there, then a couple more driving back. The math in his head said he had at least six hours to himself. It was just a little too light to make a return trip to the pool, but he had to take advantage of the empty house.

When Derek got into the garage he confirmed that Steve's car was gone. He dropped his shorts before the garage door was fully closed. Derek was sweaty, shiny and excited, he couldn't keep himself from imagining Samantha stripping out of her running attire. She would tease him, turning around as she removed her sports bra, give him a wink and toss it at him. A quick spin would give him the briefest glance at her perky tits. Her shorts would come off next, leaving her in only a set of boy shorts. In his head he imagined they matched her sports bra. Samantha would turn around allowing him a long lingering gaze taking in all of her sexy body, with just a hint of her cleft showing in her tight panties. "Your turn, lose the shorts." Derek would comply trying not to look too eager. Quickly, he would be standing there in only his blue boxer briefs, his erection straining against the stretchy fabric. "Underwear too." It would be his turn to tease, he would turn towards the garage door and slide off the underwear. A slow turn back toward her would reveal both his hands obscuring his cock and balls.

"Aww... I haven't earned a peek? "

"Just lose the panties, and I'll show you mine." This time he winked at her and smiled broadly.

Samantha didn't turn around as she looped a finger into either side of her panties. A lean forward at the waist as she pulled them down allowed the undergarments to fall to the ground. One hand stayed covering her vagina giving her a last shred of modesty. She would stand and waggle her eyebrows at him.

"Come on fair is fair." He would nod in reply and drop his hands, allowing his cock to swing free, fully erect from the sight of her. A large glob of precum would leak out of the tip. A slow smile would creep across her face. "Think I could find a good use for that." Her hand over her sex would push two fingers into herself before she moved it away, giving her clit a little attention as she lifted her hand across her self. Derek would stand speechless taking in the whole of her body. His brain tried to imagine her pubic hairstyle, he was betting on a landing strip of well groomed hair. Would it be the same color as her strawberry blonde, or would its lack of sunshine give it a darker cast?

Derek walked up to her and gave her a deep passionate kiss. Then he would move down her body, planting kisses as he went. Eventually his Fingers found their way to her vagina. He would let his thumb circle and tease her clit. His fingertips tracing over her warm, smooth, labia. He would probe into her vagina, feeling her excitement and seeking her pleasure. Samantha would lean her hips into his busy hands. Her breathing would guide his attentions on her. His goal would be to bring her excited cunt to orgasm, unsure of how long he could last at his present level of excitement. He would hold her tight as her body quaked from delight, waiting for the orgasm to wash over her.

She would kiss him deeply, then ask where the shower was. Derek would be disappointed but point her in the direction of his bathroom. She would grab his cock firmly as she turned to walk inside. "I am bringing this with me."

Derek snapped out of the fantasy, unsure of how long he had been standing and jerking himself in the garage. The point of no return quickly approached Not yet. The clarity of mind post orgasm could be great at times, but he found it more advantageous to use cumming as a reward for getting work done. Cautiously, the door to the house was opened, careful of the squeak in the hinges. The house still needed a quick check to assure Derek that he was home alone. A few light raps on each door were made, listening for any reply. He wasn't sure what he would do if anyone did reply, he was more than a little exposed. Assured that no one else was home, he sighed in relief, knowing he had some naked time to himself.

Samantha

Samantha had five belongings left in the entirety of her aunt's house, one of which she would use and then place in her suitcase. Her phone, its charger, wireless headphones, their charger and her smooth pink vibrating dildo. The late morning sun would cloak her re-visitation to the hot tub. A timer was set to alert her when her aunt's plane was scheduled to land. Airports took time. Even if they got off the plane and out the door at their arrival time it was at least a thirty-minute drive away. She was taking a very light risk, but it still felt really naughty. It was also unbelievably exciting, she needed to get off.

The e-reader would go unused today, she had a vivid memory of watching Derek's adventure in his backyard and her getting intimate with the hot tub jets. The hot tub would be missed. A towel was hung in the corner, and she stepped into the tub, finding a seat where the jets would massage her aching legs. Jets pulsed gently on her sore muscles as Samantha thought over the logistics of her impending move. She needed to talk to her aunt about the good areas of town to rent a nice apartment. As long as the position worked out, she could start saving for a down payment for her own house. Something a little outside the city where she could walk around nude without worrying about neighbors.

Her mind started to think if she had been serious about calling Derek in two months. He did seem like a nice guy, but was someone who masturbated in their own backyard dating material? Was it just an animal attraction to his hot body?

A fantasy began coalesce as she thought to when she passed him on the run the first time. Her fingers began to explore and stimulate her excited pussy. One hand went straight for her clit, lightly teasing around it. She could see the two of them slowing down to talk as they passed. Her hand could feel her taking his hand and leading him down the trail beside the sidewalk. They would walk for just a minute or two, she would allow her other hand to accidentally brush against his shorts, willing his penis to awaken.

Under the water, two of her fingers probed into her, testing her level of excitement. More pressure was put on her nub with the other hand, sending pulses of pleasure through her. The fantasy more vivid as she closed her eyes and leaned back.

Once they had gotten far enough away from the busy road, she would turn toward him and kiss him passionately. Her fingertips went to grab the sides of his shorts and yank, exposing his hardening cock to the sun. A step back would allow her to take in his body. Her nipples hardened to points as she pulled her sports bra up just enough to expose her breasts. He would stare for only a moment obviously awestruck by the proceedings. Derek would then step over to her and lean down and kiss her on the neck. He would look up in her eyes and move down to her exposed nipples. Kissing each before turning his attention to her right nipple. His tongue swirled around the nub.

In the real world, one hand withdrew from the water and imitated the attentions her fantasy was giving her breasts. The other hand had a thumb on her clit and two fingers deep in her vagina. A gasp escaped her lips. In the fantasy she grabbed his cock and gave it a couple of light tugs feeling it drip precum into her eager hands. While Derek's hand were pulled toward her wet, smooth pussy, neither able to stop as they risked getting caught. She inhaled sharply as he brushed against her clit. His fingers seeking entry to her. She could feel his fingers parting her labia, first one finger and then the second plunging deep into her. Outside her fantasy, she replicated the motion with her own fingers, letting a moan escape her lips.

Fantasy Derek dropped to his knees and pulled her shorts and panties to the side exposing her vagina to the sunlight. He leaned forward, tongue turning its attention to her quivering cunt, his hand still seeking her g-spot. He concentrated on her clitoris as slowly he teased her already inflamed sex. His hand came free of her and coated his penis with her juices. She could hear the sound of her excitement moving up and down his hard shaft. His mouth and opposite hand driving her mad.

In the hot tub, her hips and pelvis pressed her clit into her hand, pushing her out of the water. Rivulets of water flowed around her tight body. In the fantasy she was approaching her first orgasm. She pulled her hips back and leaned down to kiss him as his target moved out of range. She could taste her own fragrant bouquet on his lips. "You're going to cum first." She challenged and pushed him over. His balance compromised by his shorts around his knees. She pushed the material back off her crotch and lowered her self onto him, her hand coming under her ass to guide his stiff member into her waiting vagina. Samantha immersed her dildo deep in herself as she imagined him filling her completely.

She leaned down and wrapped her arms around his neck as she drove her vagina up and down his shaft, completely blinded by lust. He glared directly in her eyes as he moved his hips in time with her. One strong hand attentively stimulating her clit.

Samantha got up to her knees in the hot tub, vibrator on and deep within her, pleasure resonating from her center. "Oh, uhh, gah!" She found a jet and positioned her legs astride it, her hips would move her clitoris in and out of the stream in time with her fantasy. She could feel the imaginary cock within her getting close to spilling its ejaculate. His hand would be trying to get her across the finish line first. His pulsing dick let loose right as the sunrise colors and contracting pussy heralded her twinned orgasm. They could hear the others' sounds of pleasure attempting to be muffled in the publicly brazen act.

He would whisper, semi-coherently between grunts. "I... think... we... both... win." In the hot tub her limbs where flailing as a massive orgasm crashed through her body. She let her body slip under water in attempt to muffle her screams of pleasure. A red star supernova, blinded her vision and reverberated around her body. The orgasm reaching new peaks of intensity with each circuit around her. Her body thrashed underwater with each wave.

Samantha finally pulled herself out of the water, letting one intense orgasm be enough for today. A quick towel off and she could go back inside. Her dildo was dried and taken down to place in her luggage, now unphased when she walked by the open window. A mental checklist ran through her head: First a quick shower, dishes needed to be done, wash her bedding and towels, then vacuum and mop the floors.

After a shower, she walked back to her temporary bedroom and looked at her phone, still barely over twenty-five percent charge. Hope it's the charge cable and not the phone. Her wireless headphones had regained their charge. She selected a comedy podcast from her phone that she left on the charger, and went about tidying up the house. She ran the vacuum all across both the floors and the split-level landing. A few of the windows' curtains were left open knowing she would be concealed by the bright reflections off the surface.