A Night Outside Ch. 06 - The Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With each stroke, he brought himself slowly deeper into Samantha. "Oh..." escaped Samantha's lips, barely audible. One more thrust buried Derek as deep as he could get in the current position. Instead of continuing, he felt a need to kiss Samantha again. They made out entirely together for quite a while, at least what felt like an eternity. All the time, his body was screaming for him to continue his strokes.

Derek was blessed to have been with several beautiful women in his lifetime, but never had he felt like he had found his place while he was having sex with them. Breaking the kiss, Derek pivoted back up tall, and he started long, slow strokes in and out of Samantha. Her pussy was so exhilarating around his cock that he wanted to be careful as he brought his strokes up to speed. He was unwilling to disappoint the woman in front of him. With each advancement, Samantha's hips moved into him, amplifying the motion. She scooted her ass back on the counter with each retreat, sweat providing a lubricating layer on the stone countertop. Eyes remained pinned on one another, staring deep into each other's eyes as they made love.

Samantha - a few minutes earlier

Derek's mouth and hands seemed to be moving around her crotch, driving her mad as her orgasm built within her. It had been so long since anyone other than herself had tried to push her body toward an orgasm. Even before she had walked in on her former fiancé fucking his ex, he had started to become distant. That and he had never been exceptionally skilled when he begrudgingly went down on her to reciprocate a blow job.

Reclined on her elbows, Samantha gazed down around her tits to watch Derek's motions between her legs. Occasionally Derek's eyes would look on her own, with an absolute ferocity, delight, and longing dancing in his bright blue eyes. With sighs and outbursts, she tried to help guide him toward stimulating her clitoris more firmly to bring her to a screaming orgasm faster. Derek seemed not to be concentrating on her clitoris, not because he seemed not to realize what she wanted, but to the contrary, he seemed to be trying to tease and prolong the session to amplify her coming orgasm.

An exquisite shiver pulsed up her spine as she felt Derek's tongue finally pressed into her clitoris. His fingers stimulating her vagina as his mouth concentrated on her most sensitive nub. She sighed to let him know that he was on the correct course. From his actions, he seemed to understand that was where she wanted him to go, but a tender kiss on her clit was followed by attention elsewhere.

Below the red sash around her waist, Derek was conducting sensations that pulsed through her body like a maestro. Where her last couple of boyfriends had been tentative, Derek was sensual and deliberate when it came to oral sex. His attention kept ramping her up toward orgasm before he backed off for just a moment. Long enough to keep the rising waters high to abate slightly, but each time, a new wave of pleasure would be sent careening through her nervous system. Every time she neared the precipice, it was a slightly higher peak that she could feel coming on.

After a short time, his attentions were about to drive her mad. She wanted to scream out and beg for him to push her over that cliff. All it would take would be just a little stimulation with her well-practiced hands to unleash the climax. As crazy as it was making her, she let Derek push her closer and closer to that new pleasure plateau. She looked down at Derek, confident that her eyes were begging for it.

The waves of pleasure that he had been casting through her body were now amplifying one another as they bounced back. He must have sensed her impending orgasm and decided to oblige the longing in her eyes. Expert tongue leaning on to her clitoris, fingers quickening their motion in and out of her. The final ripples were causing a cascade of pleasure through her body. "Fuck, fuck, fuck..." She practically screamed as she became lost in a fugue of escalating pleasure.

As she partially lost herself to her autonomic response, she drifted back on the granite covered island. Her legs wanted to squeeze together as they shook with the power of the bliss; she had to retain some control and not put the squeeze on her new lover's head. From her vagina outward to the rest of her body, a heat roiled through her. Samantha's vision in her closed eyes bloomed with the most vibrant colors of sunrise. The sensation of the orgasm crashing through her body was overwhelming; she arched her back and screamed in pleasure. The scream seemed to be little more than an incomprehensible moan, lacking the coherence of a real outburst.

After a short while, the powerful force within her started to abate. Colors that flooded her mind's eye eased out of her vision. Eyes fluttered back open, and she leaned back up on her elbows. She could see her breasts rise and fall with each breath, and Derek's torso was standing above the counter, just now stopping his motions on her lower half. "Wow, not bad for your first attempt," Samantha announced, not quite ready to let him know how completely she had her world rocked by Derek. She leaned in to kiss him, sure that the passion in the act would betray her true feelings on the matter. As their tongues danced around one another, she could taste her on excitement fresh on his lips and tongue.

Samantha's first, non-self-induced orgasm in half a year had not squelched the fire that was fanning her libido. On the contrary, an inferno had been ignited in her body; she needed more. As the kiss parted, Samantha grabbed one of the two boxes on the counter. Wordlessly, she pulled out a string of condoms and tossed them to Derek. She told him to accessorize. Derek faded back from her to the half wall behind him.

Admiring his body as he got prepared, Samantha thought about how the last two months' experiences had been changing her. Samantha had been a home nudist before seeing Derek's transit around his yard in those late-night hours. Around her roommates, she had felt comfortable wearing nothing at all. Perhaps paradoxically, she had also always been a candle-light or lights off lover. Now, she was embracing the visual stimulation that came with having sex with the lights on. Samantha's time at VMV and embracing being nude outside of her careful social group made her realize that she loved the way her body looked, with or without clothing. She pulled her legs up and admired the pretty red heels that were still adorning her feet.

Looking between her legs, she spread her knees in an invitation to the man across the room. Samantha bit her bottom lip seductively as she watched him roll a pink sheath down his plump cock. She had fantasized about that penis since the first night she had seen it. The first night her dreaming had been oblique, lusting after his manly form, hoping it would satisfy her physical needs. A week later, she met the man attached to the dick and learned he was also mentally a match for her, and her desire was reinforced. A month after that, at VMV, she had started to fall for that individual. And now here he was standing in front of her, and all she wanted was to finally get some satisfaction from the firm cock that was pointing at her.

"You are so beautiful." Derek finally broke the silence as he leaned in to kiss her. Tongues again performed a duet around one another. Samantha could feel the tip of his cock, warm and firm, just above her clit as he leaned in to kiss her. She debated reaching down while they were making out and guide him into her, but she wanted to look into his eyes as the two months of intense longing culminated.

"You must say that to all the naked girls you see." Samantha teased again; it was too much fun not to even at this intimate moment.

Samantha nodded as he denied it, her heartbeat escalating as the moment was finally here. She pinned a longing stare in his eyes. "Then show me how you feel. I need you in me." Derek just nodded in return, then ran the tip of his penis up and down the length of her slit. Another shiver of pleasure propagated through her body. Derek's eyebrows arched slightly, and then he pushed into her. He didn't just slide his length into her like a man in a hurry to get off. Much as he had been deliberate when he went down on her, he took his time getting settled into her vagina.

The first advance was just the tip, to only in front of the broadest part of his girth. On his next thrust, she could feel the real fullness of his cock. Samantha had missed the feeling of a rigid member pushing in and out of her, stimulating nerves in a way she did not achieve with her vibe. The cock was also attached to the sights, sounds, and embrace of an attractive man also helped. His strong hand gripped her hip as he went to work.

On his third foray into her, his penis filled her. Derek was not working with the largest member she had ever experienced, but his length and girth seemed exactly right. Not so large as to blur the lines between pleasure and pain, but also not too small to not stimulate every part of her. He paused on that third stoke and leaned in to embrace her. Tongues pirouetted around each other. The feel of his chest against her erect nipples sent more ripples of pleasure into her body; she had missed the warmth of human intimacy.

It was never as simple as missing having a penis inside her; she could simulate that well enough on her own. What she could never do on her own was the entire experience. After the long passionate kiss, Derek pivoted back up to his full height and then started to make long slow strokes in and out of her, hands on either hip. Each time he returned his length into her, she moved toward him and clinched down on his member with her muscles. The look on his face let her know that he had noticed. This was not fucking, she still needed that, but there would be time for fucking this weekend. They were making love; the experience felt different than any first-time sex she had experienced with other men. It felt right.

Slowly, Derek built up speed, in and out of her. "Oh... Oh... oh..." Samantha encouraged him. The feeling was wondrous; however, it would not likely, on its own, lead to another orgasm. It did set the ripples of ecstasy out through her body. But like a pond in a rainstorm, the interference of the individual drops did not build waves that would push her over another precipice. She was not complaining; it was still very pleasurable. A little clitoral stimulation would considerably improve the situation, sending a massive wave of sensation through her.

Long, slow strokes brought every inch of Derek's cock in and out of her. In moments going from a feeling of total fullness to one bereft of stimulation and back. Samantha wanted to reach out with and send her waves into her clitoris. She would wait to concentrate on her pleasure in every other previous relationship until a later sexual encounter. Most guys would feel like their dick was not enough if Samantha started to grind on herself mid-sex. Tonight, she was determined to collect orgasms like a greedy banker collects high-interest loans.

Samantha moved one of her hands from where it had been gripping the countertop. Although her sweat-slick back was sliding on the counter, Derek's grip on her hips seemed to be dampening the movement. Fingers slid across slippery skin, first setting more waves through her body via attention on her breasts. Then she started to move down her centerline toward the point of their coupling. Her building confidence was strengthening the sensations in her body. Derek must have noticed her intended target; one hand left her hip and closed in on that spot before she could get there.

"Fuck..." A primal shout ripped from her body as the thing she was desperate for was provided without the need for her direct intervention. Like a collapsing glacier sending forth an enormous wave into the sea, the fulfilled anticipation set off a Tsunami of sensation within her body. If reinforced with continued stimulation, she could see another precipice coming. Since her hand was already near their point of contact, she was going to satisfy her curiosity on the smoothness of his hairless crotch. As she grazed the skin above, the sleekness transmitted to her fingertips was intriguing. She would have to investigate further when she repaid his oral sex later.

For his part, Derek had lessened some of his zeal imparted from his hips. From the look on his face, he had taken note of the change in her reaction. Derek continued to concentrate some more motion on her clit. Never completely stopping, he seemed to have become more concerned about her reactions than driving himself to a hard-earned orgasm of his own. Although she did want to be pushed toward her next orgasm, Samantha did not want to make it easy on Derek to postpone his release. She clenched her muscles around his phallus, making each advance more arduous and more pleasurable. The look he had on his face let her know she was affecting him.

Him keeping one hand on a hip and another on her clit, coupled with Samantha's moving of her hand, Samantha started to slide a little sideways on each powerful push.

Derek again buried his entire length within her cleft on the next inward stroke and leaned in for a kiss. Likely a stalling tactic, Samantha rhythmically clinched and slacked herself around his penis, not allowing him to go completely unstimulated. She welcomed the tango of lips and tongues again, this time not nearly so tender. A bit of bestial longing on either's part, fanning a deepening connection at the same time, it pushed both closer to an orgasm. Hands found one another and linked fingers. Upon breaking, she looked up at his face, a cocky smile plastered on it morphed into a determined smirk.

Derek's fingers unlaced from her own; he moved her hands back to the edge of the counter. "I am going to need you to hold on; I am going to try something. I promise you'll like it." He said with a confident glow in his cerulean eyes. Samantha nodded in reply. A shudder of pleasure, not quite sure if it was the physical stimulation or a reaction to his increased display of confidence, coursed into her. One hand on her right breast was sending waves of pleasure propagating out to the rest of her body. He ran his opposite hand up her inner thigh, back down to her center. He had begun to slide his cock in and out of her pussy again, with less vigor than before, but he was picking up steam with each repetition. Ripples in her body were transmitting wildly when his fingers again found her button.

"Fuck... yes..." Samantha struggled out, somewhere between a loud sigh and a begging plead. Derek must have taken the hint as it became apparent why he had asked her to hold on. She was a little taken aback when the hand on her breast was removed, but it was evident that he needed further stability. The hand now on her tummy, its opposite driving her mad with its stimulation of her clitoris. Faster and faster his hips bucked into her, the encounter shifting from making love to ravenous fucking. Impressively, he managed to keep his hand steady on her clit.

His actions made tidal waves that swept through her nerves, allowing no input other than overwhelming pleasure. Samantha was just about to scream to her next orgasm, conscious thought overwritten by bliss. Her last thought before succumbing to the joy was hoping that he would lose his orgasm with her. A supernova exploded in her body, burst from her vagina. She could feel the muscles around Derek's cock spasming wildly as she came. Eyes clenched tightly as blasting colors overtook her vision. "Fuccckkkkk...," a loud rumble tore from her lips. Samantha felt her whole body stiffen and then shake through the stimulation.

Derek, for his part of it, stopped his stroking. While the first orgasm had been nothing small, it had merely cleared the way for the second, massive rush of pleasure cascading through her senses. Her back arched, head leaning back to emit a mighty moan of pleasure. She was lost in the ecstasy of the moment, nerves, momentarily, ignorant of any other input, impossible to put anything else past the bandwidth that bliss was consuming. Time slowed to a thick molasses. This was beyond her fantasies that had kept her fingers and toys busy over the last six months. Her desire now a conflagration, prepared to consume everything in its path, not that its only potential victim would likely complain.

As the time dilation ebbed, Samantha stretched then fluttered her eyes open and pinned their sight upon Derek's own. "Wow, I am going to have to promote you from not bad to pretty good." A satisfied smirk painting her excitement blushed face.

"Only, pretty good, huh? Guess I'll have to work harder still." Derek confidently replied.

Samantha sat up and pushed her paramour back slightly. "Not yet, I need you to switch me places. It's your turn now." She was just a little sad as she felt his remarkable cock fall from her pussy. A mischievous grin was plastering her recently satisfied face.

Derek - Moments before

The sight of Samantha beneath him, red sash, acting as a belt, accenting the blush that was extending from her chest up to her cheeks, was almost enough to push him over the edge. Animal need for release imploring his hips to move faster and faster with each stroke. For her part, Samantha was not making it easy. Hands gripping the counter and moving her body opposite his own, clinching her vagina rhythmically around his cock. Still, he was determined not to allow his orgasm to fill the condom covering him until he had caused her to experience another of her own. When his eyes glanced down to the point of her intersection, the sight of it almost overcame that determination.

Still, he kept his hands working on her clitoris, trying to beckon that bliss in her faster. Her moans and sighs told him that she was close. Derek could feel his testicles tighten Not yet he willed his orgasm to hold off. He watched her face contort as she again fell back to the countertop and arched her back. "Fffuccckk..." reverberated from the walls. He stopped moving his hips to soak in the sights and sounds of her blossoming burst of pleasure. Around his cock he could feel her vagina convulse, threatening to pull him into his release.

Around him, her legs shook as they squeezed his waist, locking him in place. Every part of the display and experience were reinforcing a new and powerful addiction. The overwhelming awe of watching her writhe beside him in absolute pleasure took his mind off his impending release. Soon her eyes lazily opened and then pinned their emerald irises directly at his, a new ferocity burning from within her gaze. "Wow, I am going to have to promote you from not bad to pretty good."

Derek took the comment in stride, knowing that Samantha was not the type to fawn over someone with ebullient praise immediately. He would have to work up to that, not that he would complain for a single second about that particular toil. "Only, pretty good, huh. Guess I'll have to work harder still." He smiled back at her, prepared to get back to work. Samantha put a stop to that pushing against his chest lightly.

"Not yet, I need you to switch me places. It's your turn now." With a silent nod, Derek took a step back. The determined look sparkling in Samantha's deep verdant eyes let him know that he was in trouble. He watched as Samantha lowered herself from the counter then twirled around to pat the countertop where she wanted him to lie down. One glimpse of her ass had him longing to bend her over the counter and go back to work on her from behind, so that he could see how it would jiggle each time they came together. There would likely be time for that later this weekend; instead, he walked over to her and pulled her into an embrace.