A Night She Would Never Forget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say the words and I will give you that release that you need doll." He moaned.  

It would be easy for him to close his eyes and let her continue to work her soft lips up and down his engorged cock. She clearly loved what she was doing to him and he was enjoying it immensely. He could have easily allowed her to keep going until he unleashed a torrent of his seed down her throat, but that would be too easy for him. He wanted to fill her womb with his first load and he was not willing to give up on that just yet. He leaned up, slowly dragging his tongue along her lips once more when she caught him off guard. Her hips jerked as she pulled away. His cock slipped from her mouth as she climbed off of him.  

There was a jolt of fear that stabbed deep into him. He feared the worst and began to question if he had pushed her too far. She carefully moved off of him and knelt beside him on the bed with her hands folded in her lap. She did not look at him. Instead, she stared down at the bed silently. He sat up, reaching out and gently brushing her hair back from her face with his fingers. The concerned look on his face escaped her gaze at first. His fingers moved under her chin, and he lifted them until she raised her gaze and looked at him. He could see that she was scared. Just as he was about to apologize and offer to take her back she parted her lips to speak. 

"I... I am yours if you will have me." She whispered as she searched his eyes for some clue to what his answer would be. 

For a moment, he could not speak. The words simply would not come. He had wanted more than anything to hear those very words from her but when she said them, he was so surprised that he could not respond. He saw the horror spread across her face as she started to speculate and had to act. His hand slid to the back of her neck as he pulled her close and simply kissed her hard and deeply. It was all that she needed. In that split second, she understood everything that he wanted to say but could not. He had claimed her as his.  

He laid her back on the bed gently, continuing to kiss her. As her back came to rest against the mattress he reached down and parted her legs widely. He broke the kiss, staring into her eyes as he moved to kneel between them. His hand came to rest just inches above her shoulder as he leaned over her. His fingers brushed along her cheek as he turned her head. Her eyes fluttered shut as she let him guide her. His lips moved to her earlobe, sucking it between them before nipping it gently with his teeth. Evia drew in a sharp breath. He released the small bit of flesh and leaned closer. She could feel his breath on her skin as his hand then slithered down her body to her breasts. He cupped one in his hand and whispered a single word. "Mine." He gave it a slight squeeze before his hand continued to journey south.  

 Her eyes remained closed as his fingers moved slowly toward her shaven mound. It made her shiver as his fingertip grazed the little pink button. He repeated the word, causing her to tense again. "Mine." Each time he said the word she found herself giving an almost unnoticeable nod of agreement. She was his and there was no mistaking it. His fingers found her lips and traced up and down them before he parted them. His thick fingers inched their way deeper as he said the word again. "Mine" She moaned softly as his fingers began to work in and out slowly. His lips left her earlobe and began to blanket the delicate curve of her neck. Her wetness was quickly increasing as he worked  them in and out. The way her body moved and the sound of her voice as she submitted to him aroused him even further. Dan slowly withdrew his fingers from her slit only long enough to bring them to his mouth. He sucked her sweet honey from his thick fingers before bringing them back to his prize. His lips left her neck and moved down to her breast. His lips slowly closed around her engorged nipple. Her back arched as he suckled softly and his fingers went back to work. She writhed as he began to suck harder for several seconds. His cock was aching to be inside her. 

"Please." She whispered desperately only to have him bite down on her nipple. She yelped as the burst of pain mingled with the pleasure yet she did not pull away. 

He returned to sucking first on the right then transferring to the left once he felt he spent sufficient time on the right. Her hips rocked in time with his fingers thrust while her juices clung to them. She was his and reiterated it with each fresh moan. His lips reluctantly left the swollen nipple and moved down her stomach to slowly approach her mound. His thrusts were careful as to not her as he repositioned himself between her thighs. He intended to drink down his fill of her sweet juices before planting his seed in her womb. His lips closed around her pink bud and he quickly began to flick it with the tip of his tongue. Her body tensed as another moan left her parted lips. She was putty in his hands. His fingers drove deep while he lavished attention on her clit. 

"Oh God." She murmured again and again.  

 The sounds she made it impossible for him to hold back any longer. After three or four minutes his attention shifted and his tongue slithered down to her puffy pink lips just as his fingers retreated. His tongue dove into her tight wet folds and began to wildly lap at her. A passionate cry left her lips as he pushed deeper still. His skill astounded her. In the matter of a few very short minutes he had her teetering on the bring but she tried hard to fight it. Her stubbornness made him even more determined to push her over the edge. He gave her only a second or two reprieve as he slid his tongue out of her and pushed his finger back in. 

"You will cum for me doll. Do not fight it." he said softly. 

His finger slid out and his tongue resumed its work. Evia gasped loudly as she felt the tip of his finger pressing against her tight little pucker. In a single swift move he pushed it in deep and began to thrust in and out with it at a speed that matched his tongue. She could do nothing but give in. She had no choice. He knew her body too well already and he would not stop until he got what he wanted most. Her hands moved Her voice lilted as she started to shudder. The first rush of her warm honey hit his tongue much to his delight. He licked faster as he tried to capture every last drop of it before it could escape her slick slit. His finger continued to work in and out of her tight hole faster and faster, prolonging the ecstasy. Once he was satisfied by how hard she came for him he pulled back and sat back on his heels.  

She lay there with legs still trembling as he watched her try to catch her breath. He moved over her, placing one hand just above her shoulder. His free hand wrapped around his throbbing cock as he guided it to her wetness. He pushed slowly, just enough to let the head of his cock slide between her lips. He smiled lovingly at her.  

"Good girl" He whispered as he stroked her cheek.  

The expression on her face was priceless. She looked as if she could burst into tears of joy at any second. His hand landed on the bed as he leaned down and placed his lips to hers. She could instantly taste herself on him as he kissed her passionately. His hips moved forward in a slow steady manner as he planted his cock inside her. She moaned into the kiss as he pressed deeper and deeper. His thrusts remained slow but firm as he began to pump his cock in and out of her. Her folds tightly hugged his rigid shaft as if she were made for him and only him. He broke the kiss and stared down into her eyes. She knew not to look away. She doubted she could even if she wanted to. The connection they shared felt deeper at that moment than any of them had ever shared. Her moans grew louder as her hips worked to meet his thrusts.  

He groaned and grunted as he felt her muscles seize around him the moment she began to climax again. It took every ounce of self-control to keep from spilling his load into her at that precise moment. It felt much too good to give it up so quickly. To distract himself he forced himself to focus on what must happen next. He could not leave her there. He wouldn't. She belonged to him now. Her sweet cries of pleasure pulled him back from his thoughts. Dan could not hold off any longer. He could feel her body preparing for another orgasm and he took full advantage. He pushed harder and faster into her. She stared deep into his eyes as she felt the overwhelming sensation take hold. She shuddered and writhed beneath him which quickly caused him to let go. She felt the warmth spreading inside her as he filled her with his seed as her own juices coated his throbbing member.  

He stared into her eyes for what felt like an eternity before either of them made a move. His cock was softening inside her as he leaned down and kissed her softly once again. He had expected to see a bit of remorse or shame surface after she had calmed down but happily, he found none. She stared up at him with such devotion that he could not help but smile. He kissed her again before withdrawing his spent cock from her well fucked pussy. He collapsed on the bed beside her with an exhausted but happy smile forming on his lips. He pulled her to him, holding her close as he closed his eyes for a moment. There would be much to do before they would leave. He stroked her hair as she lay with her head on his chest. It wasn't long until he realized that she had fallen asleep. He soon followed with thoughts of what would follow happily playing through his mind. 

12