A Night to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,080 Followers

"Pervert," I laughed.

"I'd be a pervert if I kissed your pussy!" Caleb leered at me.

"Caleb! You shouldn't talk like that to your mother."

I struggled to my feet. I tried to help Caleb stand. The hall heaved like a ship in a storm. I fell forward, balancing myself with my hands on the wall above Caleb's head.

"I fall down!" It was an endearing throwback to when he was a baby learning to walk. His drunken smile reminds me of those long-ago good times when we were a family. The times when I was a stay at home housewife. I was raising my son and fucking my husband 2-3 times a week. Years later, my ex told me the other nights his lover was fucking him.

"Here! Mommy will help that baby stand up." Caleb grabbed my extended hand. Instead of standing, he pulled me forward. He wrapped his hand around my hips. I stumbled forward. Caleb raised up and kissed my pussy.

I was slow to process what was going on. The alcohol slowed my reaction. My pussy welcomed the attention. I reacted to his tongue probing between my labia. I clutched at his head. I wasn't sure if I was trying to push him away and press him tighter. His tongue felt so damn good!

"Wait, Caleb! Wait! We can't!" My body, ...and my pussy betrayed me. I spread my legs, giving my son, my baby, better access to my pussy.

He had obviously done this before. He knew where to lick, how much pressure to apply, and to avoid the sensitive nub of my clit...for now!

Caleb's hand slipped up my hips to my ass. He clutched at it, pulling me down to him. I squatted over my son's face, my hands against the wall.

I experienced the best pussy licking ever! His tongue moved across my hole like a violin virtuoso's bow across his violin. Each lick was like a note in a sonata.

Or maybe it wasn't his skills, which were substantial. Perhaps it was the kinkiness of my son, my baby doing it.

"Oh, dear God, baby! We mustn't...please! We mustn't!"

I ground my pussy into my son's face. His tongue is buried in my hole, as deep as the longest cock I ever had. My legs shook as my pussy spasmed. I was going to cum! I was going to cum from my drunk son licking his equally drunken mother's cunt.

I felt a pressure in my vagina I had not felt in years. It is the pressure a woman feels when she pushes a baby out. The pressure she feels when her partner is particularly good, and she is going to cum. I screamed and squirted. The scream became a prolonged wail. My ejaculate sprayed my son's face and the wall behind it.

My legs gave away. I collapsed on Caleb's lap. The shaft of his rigid tool press against my still spasming pink cookie.

"WOW! Momma, you're the first woman to ever do that when I ate them!"

I look into Caleb's smiling face. My cum soaked his hair and forehead. It's running down the wall behind him. I take his face in my hands and kiss him.

I taste the unfamiliar taste of my ejaculate mixed with perspiration and Caleb's saliva. His mouth opened, and my tongue charged through the opening. Our tongues dueled inside his mouth. Our crotches grind against each other. We were lost in an eroticism unleashed by lowered inhibitions and alcohol. The incestuous passions natural to a mother and son, but suppressed by society's dictates, were unleashed.

I gasped when his cock slipped into my pussy. We continued grinding with my son's cock, his pussy filling cock buried in me!

"Oh, baby! Mommy loves you so much!" His hands cupped my ass. My arms encircled his neck.

"I love you too, momma! Your pussy feels better than I ever dreamed it would!"

"You dreamed about this...about fucking me?" My head reeled.

"I would undress you and stand over you watching you sleep. I knew the demons you fought. I ached to crawl in bed with you and cuddle with you. I wanted to be the man who made you feel like a woman again."

I wanted to cry. I spent years looking for love in all the wrong places. For most of his life, love was right down the hall from me.

All mothers are aware of their son's fascination with their bodies. Boys imprint on moms right out of the womb. She is the most important person in his life. Breastfeeding solidifies the connection. The act of nourishing him with her body creates intimacy like no other.

That fixation carries on through puberty. Most boys eventually grow out of it. They spend their lives looking for that woman who most reminds them of his mother. Caleb was telling me what I instinctively knew. I was his perfect woman; he was my ideal man!

The bond we created at his birth has driven us to this moment. At some level, we always wanted to be joined again. I read an article once that said that only societal taboos kept a mother and son from becoming lovers. It said the bond created at birth was stronger and more intimate than any other bond. Mother and son want to share the intimacy again they felt when he emerged squalling from her birth canal.

All of that is dime-store physicology. Caleb's cock filled me like no other. I not only felt him in my pussy, I felt him in my soul and in my mind.

Caleb's powerful thrust pushed me in the air. I flopped around like a rag doll impaled on his tool. An alarm went off in my head. There was something...!

Before I could wrap my mind around the substance of the warning, my son's cock swelled in me. Instead of the long strokes hard strokes, he began the short hard thrusts. He was cumming!

I braced myself with my hands against the wall. I pumped down hard on my son's spewing cock. I wanted it! I wanted his seed in me. The eroticism of the moment, feeling Caleb cumming, drove my orgasm. My pussy clamped down.

"Oh, Fuck! Fill me up! Fill your momma's pussy with your spunk!"

"Jesus Christ! MOMMA!"

Caleb screamed as he flooded my vagina with his sperm. I rode waves of pleasure and intimacy. I have fucked many men. With Caleb, it was like it was my first time.

We slumped against each other there on the floor. My son's cock was still in me. Our foreheads touched.

We must have passed out. I woke up to Caleb trying to push me off him. I stare around, trying to figure out where I was.

"Momma! Get up! We need to get to bed!"

I mumbled something. Caleb pushed me off him. His cock slid out of my hole. Dribbles of my son's cum followed. Caleb lifted me to my feet. We supported each other as we staggered down the hall. When I tried to enter my bedroom, Caleb dragged me to his. I didn't protest. I'm too drunk! Besides, I wanted to be with him, to feel his strong arms envelop me!

I woke up during the night to my son's cock pumping into me from behind. I pump back. We fucked off and on through the night. And yes, at some point, he was in my ass! For that night, I was his slut!

Chapter

"Caleb! Caleb! Wake up, baby! Wake up!" I gently shake him.

There was nothing else to do. We are both adults. Adults who violated one of the fundamental societal tenets for close relatives. We fucked!

"Whuh...where? Momma!"

Caleb bolts up in bed. He looks around, confused. His eyes settle on me, sitting naked on the side of his bed. His eyes widened, not at my nudity, but with the realization of what we have done.

"Oh my God, momma! Oh, my God!" Tears well in his eyes.

"Easy, baby! Easy! What's done is done! Calm down!"

"But momma! I...!"

His voice trails off. He holds his head in his hands and bawls. I pull him to my bosom and stroke his head as he cries.

I think back to when he was younger. He would come home with bruises and scrapes. I would hold him like this then, comforting him.

"Baby, it's not what you did. It's what WE did! Like all things in life, once done, there is no undoing. We had sex. Maybe we shouldn't have, but we did. We need to move on!"

"How do we move on, momma? What do we do?"

His naked body felt warm against mine. My emotions run rampant. I am both mother and lover, moving back and forth between those roles. I held him tight. We couldn't go back. We had to move on.

"First, we need to clean up and get some clothes on! I'll fix us some breakfast!"

I took his face in my hands and kissed him on the mouth. It wasn't a motherly kiss. Nor was it an intimate kiss. It was a kiss that acknowledged a change in our lives.

Chapter

The remaining days of Caleb's Spring break were awkward. Our relationship had changed. We weren't sure of the new parameters.

Our embraces were difficult. We were not sure how tight to hold each other or how close. Other times our hugs turned into impromptu make-out sessions. We would rip at each other's clothes. Our hands would roam over each other's bodies. Then one or the other of us would come to their senses. We would stop and try to go on as though nothing happened.

After he returned to school, I tried to get on with my life. However, I no longer sought anonymous fucks. They scratched the itch but did not fill the need in me. Fucking Caleb had changed me. I was celibate and sober for a month! It was the month after he left that I knew how much he changed me.

Before Caleb came home for spring break, I had been having irregular periods and spotting. My gynie said I needed to get off my brand of birth control pill and go on another. During the transition, I used condoms for my slut activities. I didn't use anything when I fucked Caleb. I was pregnant with my son's baby!

I spent a week wallowing in self-pity. I knew I needed to tell Caleb, but I wasn't sure how or when. I took the coward's way out. I did not tell him.

I was eight weeks pregnant when I attended Caleb's graduation. I wore a loose-fitting dress to hide my baby bump.

I cried when he walked across the stage and received his diploma. There was a sense of relief and loss. I am no longer responsible for his life. He was on his own. And so was I.

"Momma, let's go have a drink and celebrate."

"I'll pass on the drink!"

I had decided to tell him. He had a right to know. I was sitting on the couch in his off-campus apartment. Packed boxes and suitcases littered the floor. We were shipping his stuff home. The plan was for us to take the train. Caleb had a month before he left for Capital City to start his career.

"Sit down! We need to talk!" I patted the couch next to me.

"What's up, momma?" He bubbled with barely suppressed excitement.

"I've struggled with this. But I decided it would be unfair to you not to tell you!" I held his hand in mine. It felt strong.

"Tell me what, momma?" Concern was written in his face.

"Um...you remember when you were home for Spring break?"

"How could I forget!" He laughed. "Well, I remember some of it! We were pretty drunk!"

"Oh! So you're telling me you took advantage of your poor drunk mother, and you can't remember what we did?" I was teasing him, hoping to soften the impact of what I must tell him.

"I'm not sure who took advantage of who! I do recall it was the most erotic experience of my life!"

He surprised me by kissing me on the lips. I pulled back when I felt the pressure of his tongue on my lips.

"Stop, Caleb! There's something I must tell you!"

"Okay, momma!" He sat back, eyeing me."What is it?"

I took a deep breath. "I'm pregnant! It's our baby!"

I thought he was going to pass out. His eyes were unfocused. He wove slightly as he sat. His mouth opened and repeatedly closed like a guppy.

"I...are you...!" I mean...! I'm not sure what I mean or what to say!" He clutched at my hand. "Have you been to the doctor? What did he say? Is the baby...okay? What...?"

"Slow down! Slow down!" I laughed, holding my hands up to fend off his verbal assault. "The doctor says the baby and I are doing just fine. He said we would have to wait until it was born to see if it had two heads, three eyes or something like that!"

"What?" Caleb bolted up.

"Just teasing!"

Caleb stood over me. "I should spank your ass!"

"Hold the thought! I'm pregnant! You can't be too rough!"

He began to pace the floor. "I'll move back home! I'll find a job near you so I can help! I'll...!"

"You'll do nothing of the kind! You'll have your life, and I'll have mine!"

I lost that argument! Caleb was able to transfer to an office closer to home. He used his signing bonus money to buy a car. He wanted to redecorate his room into a nursery. I drew the line there.

"And where will you sleep, young man? Not in my bed! We got drunk and made this baby, but we're not going to get into some long term incestuous relationship."

He hugged me. I started blubbering. Lately, I did that a lot. The doctor said it was the rush of hormones caused by my pregnancy.

"What a pair we make! You can't stop crying, and I can't stop loving you!" He grasped my shoulders and pushed me back to arm's length. "It's going to be harder to hold you close with that belly!"

Like I said before, I never was a small girl. The swell of my belly was beginning to match my bubble butt. I felt like a whale! And I was horny!

I pushed his arms aside and wrapped my arms around his waist. I held him tight, relishing the feel of my son's body, my baby's father, close to me. I looked up into his eyes.

"I love you, Caleb! And I love our baby! I want so much for him!"

"Him? You knew the sex and didn't tell me!"

"I was going to tell you! I was waiting for the right time!" I twisted away and backed up, laughing.

He chased me around the living room. It was a short chase. I didn't really want to getaway. I wanted him to hold me. I wanted to feel protected.

He caught me. We fell laughing on the sofa. I was wearing only a shapeless muumuu. He pulled it up to my waist and spanked my ass. It was delicious to feel him take charge. I was always a closet submissive. My son's assertiveness brought it to the fore.

"Hey! I'm pregnant!"

"And you've been holding out on me!" I turned so I was lying on top of him. It was slightly uncomfortable, but it felt amazing. The result of our love was sandwiched between us. It felt even better when we kissed.

I held his face in my hands. Our lips touched. It was light touch, just our mouths. His aroma was intoxicating. I pressed his lips with just the tip of my tongue.

"You know you have a big ass, right?

Outraged, I tried to sit up. Caleb held me, preventing it.

"You sure as hell know how to spoil a moment!" I was spitting mad, twisting, and turning trying to escape. He had a devilish smile on his face.

"But you do! I used to watch you walk around the house in your lingerie. I wondered how it would be to fuck you doggie style and watch that big ass roll! Did we do doggie or anal in our drunken fuck?"

His hands slipped down and kneaded my butt. He was teasing me. I could see that.

"I don't remember! You got your mother drunk and fucked her. You probably did my ass and everything else!"

"We had better start practicing doggie. When your belly gets bigger, that's all we'll be able to do!"

"Is that your half-ass way of saying let's fuck?" I was on my elbows laying on him, looking down into his grinning face.

"If you insist!" The devilish smile on his face was endearing.

"If I insist! Mister, I'll have you know I'm not going to beg for your cock."

And I didn't! We made out for a while. Then I straddle him. It had been two months since I felt my son's cock in me. I creamed like a teenager as he sunk in me.

Chapter

I feel like a beached whale! I'm thirty-three weeks pregnant and due any day. Caleb still snores. I find it endearing now. His cock is buried between the pillows of my ass. His hand caresses my breast.

I scoot my ass back. His cockhead slips between the lips of my pussy. I read in one of those articles on late-term pregnancy that a lot of women don't want sex. I don't know what's wrong with those bitches! I can't stop fucking.

I want my son's cock in me every morning and night. I can't get enough. The only frustrating thing is we have to fuck with him behind me. I mean, doggie style is fine. Back in my slut days, it was one of my favorite positions. But I want to look into his eyes as we fuck.

We tried it with me on top. My engorged jugs slung milk all over the room. It was a hoot! We started laughing and couldn't stop.

Sue has been a big help. Having three kids gave her the elder statesman role. When we panicked because we didn't understand some change me, we would call her. Yes, I told him about Sue and me. No, we haven't had a threesome! Yet!

We can't put any weight on my belly. Besides, as big as my stomach is, not even Caleb's cock is long enough! And the baby is always moving. He kicks, he turns, he balls up on one side of my belly! It feels like he has invited a few friends in for a soccer game!

I sigh as Caleb's cock slips into my hole."I love you, baby!"

"I love you too, momma!"

We fuck slow, enjoying the feeling of being joined by Caleb's cock in my pussy. His hand cups my breast. This is where I belong. This is the cock I searched for all of those years.

I'm still a cock loving slut. But I'm a slut for one cock only. My son's!

"Hey! I can feel him moving!"

"He does that a lot lately. I hope he doesn't bite!"

"Bite?" Caleb stops fucking me. He raised on one elbow and looks at me. "Momma, what the hell are you talking about?"

"You're so deep in my pussy, you're probably poking him. He might bite the head of your cock!" I start laughing and can't stop. I know me and my two sons will have a good life!

Schaka
Schaka
3,080 Followers
12