A Night to Remember

Story Info
Wife surprises husband.
2.2k words
3.83
28.4k
13
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
awyldside
awyldside
68 Followers

A Night to Remember by Goober

After waking up and having a cup of coffee, my wife comes up to me and rubs my ass and reaches up to kiss me and says,

"Want to have some fun tonight?" and then gooses me. I start to get hard immediately.

"Yes, you know I do," I reply. And grab her ass and squeeze.

"Good! After you take your workout pill, I know it takes about a half an hour to kick in, I want you to read a couple of your spicy stories while you are waiting. NO TOUCHING yourself except to taste your precum."

She is edging me! This is unusual for her to say that but I know I want to do it.

I read a spicy Literotica story I have saved in a folder on my computer called The Room. It's long but worth it. By the time I finish I have a hardon and ready to workout. I found that thinking about sex while working out makes that less tedious and seem to go faster.

After the workout, my sexy wife is outside working around the house. I take off my sweaty cloths and put on fresh ones and before I head out, I grab a smaller butt plug and insert it. I like to do this when I'm doing a task that is boring. I did it a few days ago when I was cleaning the stone in the front of the house and then when I was washing the floor the week before. Then I go start to cut the grass. I can feel it wiggling in my bottom the whole time. I walk around with the push mower hoping it doesn't come sliding out, but I have my underwear wedged up my crack to keep it in place. I feel it moving in and out every time I hit a bump on the tractor. Good thing the motor is loud to block out my moans of pleasure. Then I do the trimming and clean the mowers.

After a couple of hours of yard work I meet my wife inside and give her my "sexy" smile and she gives me one back. She tells me she is going to take a shower and for me to wait my turn. I head back to my computer and look up some more spicy stories. I get involved in a couple and the next thing I know she is standing next to me dressed and says,

"Here, take this." She gives me a piece of cannabis chocolate, "I'm going to the store. Stop reading and to go take a long shower do a full cleaning and be smooth for me."

When she says this I know to do an enema to be clean inside too and to shave any extra hair on my balls and ass.

As I am getting in the shower she sneaks up behind me and grabs my ass and notices the plug. Her eyes get wide with a big smile.

"How long have you had that in?" she asks.

"Since I left the house to mow." I replied.

"Good!" she says, "You will be loosened up slut!"

She gives me a big kiss and then says,

"When you get out, put on the stuff I have laid out on the bed for you and lay down and wait for me. Hit play on the DVD player and relax. I'll be back soon. AND DO NOT jerkoff!"

I get in the shower and I start to pull out the plug and then push it back in then pull it out several times, it feels good, and then wash the plug in the shower. I dry off and do the normal after shower routine, teeth, shave etc.

As I enter the bedroom I see she has put out a collar, a cock ring and pink panties.

First thing I do is put on the cock ring. It's not easy since I'm half hard. I run some cold water on my hands and then grab my cock and balls to shrink them and then squeeze my junk through. I pull up the panties and tuck my cock in but because of the stiffness, the head is sticking out. Lastly, I put on the collar.

I lay back and push play on the DVD and it is showing the strap-on DVD that I made from compiling a bunch of movies from the internet. How did she find that?

When she gets home after about an hour, she comes in the bedroom looking flushed and excited. She sees my hand on my cock and gets a stern look on her face and says,

"I thought I told you no jerking off!"

"Honey," I say, "I was just readjusting myself because my cock is so hard."

"It's not honey it's Mistress!!" she leers at me.

"Yes mistress," I say.

She starts to pull off her clothes and only leaves on a pair of thong panties pulled tight to her crotch. She also is wearing a lacey collar. She then turns to me and says,

"I think you should be punished for playing with yourself Get out of bed and bend over."

She goes into the bathroom where we keep the "toys". I can't see what she brings out but I get a swat with her little crop and I feel her pull my panties down and spreading my cheeks. I feel something cool rubbed on my hole and she pokes a finger in saying,

"Get ready for some fun!" she commanded.

She slowly pushes a butt plug in about half way and then pulls out. She starts again spreading my hole, slowing teasing the plug in and out of my little boy pussy, widening me and making me groan. She pulls out and starts in again. Just as I'm about to think it's too big I feel it pop in place.

"There that should keep your sissyhole company!" she triumphantly says and give me another swat.

"Get on the bed on your back," she commands.

She puts a blindfold over my eyes and now I can only hear the DVD playback of slurping, spanking and moans.

I feel her grab my wrists and wrap something around them. She pulls my arms up and I hear a click. My arms are now held in place by ropes or cords. She does the same with my legs after pulling off the panties.

"You won't need these anymore and they will just get in the way. Oh my, you have soaked the front of them!"

My cock is standing straight up. She wipes the head with her fingers and gets a lot of precum and says,

"Open up your mouth sweetie." She wipes her fingers around my lips and then sticks them in my mouth. The taste is sweet and gooey. She then stuffs the panties in my mouth.

"Suck on these baby," she coos.

My wife then straddles my body and starts rubbing her panty covered pussy back and forth on my cock.

"You like that baby?" she asks.

I could just nod and moan through my panties in my mouth, sucking the flavors there.

She starts playing with my nipples, rolling them and pinching. I notice my cock feels wet as she is sliding back and forth.

"You were a bad little boy playing with your big clitty but I also was a bad girl."

She starts to slide up my body toward my face, then rubbing her panty clad pussy around my face soaking it in her juices through the panties. I taste the delicacy underneath. She is so wet!

"I brought you a present. See if you can figure out what it is." She pulls my panties from my mouth lifts the blindfold and pulls aside the crotch of her panties giving me an extreme close up of her beautiful glistening lips.

I have never seen anything so wonderful. Then she slowly sits her cleanly shaven pussy on my mouth.

The taste is different from her normal one. More slippery. More salty. And a lot of juice! My eyes pop wide and a start to struggle. She grabs my balls and says,

"Eat it."

All of a sudden a big glop falls into my mouth, and then another filling my mouth. I realized it's not just her cum I'm eating!

"Open up, let me see!" as she slides back a bit.

I show her my cum filled mouth.

"Swallow baby," she says. "It's what you fantasized about isn't it?" and gives my balls another squeeze.

I let the slimy mixture slide down my tongue and into my throat.

She sits back down and I stick my tongue into her hole and feel much much more sliding down into my mouth and I have to swallow again. The taste was sensual, the aroma heady. She moans as her pussy flinches and expells gob after gob through my lips and onto the back of my tongue and throat.

I realize I know this flavor, it's me! She has found the cum I have saved in the freezer and put it in her pussy for me. I recognize the flavor because she has made me taste my cum many times in the past. I continue licking with gusto.

"I was just leaving for the store earlier," as she starts to tell me her story, "and Dave, from across the street, called me over. He needed a woman's view of a pair of shorts he was wearing."

I lick from her ass all the way up to her clit and flit my tongue all over it and I can feel she is on the edge of cumming.

"He was wondering if his shorts showed too much of "him" through the material. I looked down and saw the obvious bulge of his big cock. I told him that it was barely noticeable, at which point He says,

"Then they are not the right pair of shorts." He pulls them down right in front of me and tosses them on the bed and goes to grab a new pair. Baby he was naked underneath! He was about to put new ones on and sees me staring at his big black cock."

"Like what you see?" he asks me.

"Honey, it was fabulous I couldn't look away. He grabbed my hand and put it on his bare cock.

"You like that?" he asked, moving my hand up and down his shaft. I couldn't control myself.

"Get down and get a closer look," he tells me.

I knelt down and I saw a drop of precum form as I was stroking up and down his growing cock.

"Go ahead lick it up, you'll like the taste."

I couldn't stop myself and leaned over and stuck my tongue out and caught a big dollop of his precum. He pulls my head further down and I engulf the whole head."

She is really getting into her made up story. Is it made up, I'm starting to wonder?

Meanwhile She is literally poring juices from her pussy, and sliding that sloppy maw all over my face dripping into my mouth and down the side of my face, hers and my stored juices and she is moaning more and more. A thick slimy goo flooding into my mouth.

She continues,

"The next thing I know I want that big black cock in me. I start to feel guilty about what I am about to do until I remember that in a lot of your stories that you read, have a wife come home after fucking and make their husbands lick them clean and thought what a perfect opportunity for us!"

My cock is rock hard and precum is flowing onto my stomach. I can't stop thinking about picturing his big black cock disappear into my wife's beautiful pussy.

The flavors in my mouth are like ambrosia. I can't get enough and my mind flashes... is it only mine and hers?

"He fucked me real good and left a BIG deposit for you. Are you enjoying your first real cream pie hmm?"

I grabbed her clit with my lips and sucked the erect bud into my mouth like a skilled cocksucker. I sucked her and she squirts into my mouth as she cums for the first time on my face, crying out with pleasure.

The image of the massive black spear entering her and filling her with black cock cum fills my mind and I cum all over my stomach and her back shooting the biggest load ever.

"I guess you do like it," she growls. Then she cums hard on my mouth again.

After I have licked her clean of all juices she lifts up and then sits down just above my cock head an slides forward filling her pussy with my cum from my stomach and chest and plants it down on my eager mouth once again. Normally I shy away from eating my cum after I have an orgasm, but when she encourages me, I can't resist my Mistress.

"Clean up time, I know you love it!" she says with an evil grin.

I lick her until she cums again and again.

End part 1


awyldside
awyldside
68 Followers