A Night Together

Story Info
Mixing unconditional love and sex.
3.3k words
29.1k
50
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,964 Followers

This story is the property of the writer Kalimaxos.

Any unauthorized reproduction or reprint without the express authorization of the author is strictly prohibited.

***

I wake slowly, drifting in that half-awake state where dreams seem part of life. Before they fade, I remember images of being ravished by a man on a beach in the dark. The sky above us full of stars. He had been hard against me, and... he had fondled me, always waking me at night, revving me up with probing fingers. His palm cupping between my legs, massaging my vulva, making it swell, dripping on his fingers. At the same time, his lips and mouth latch on my thick nipples. My poor nubs are always sensitive, as if waiting for the next time my lover ravishes them. And why do I continually sleep on my back with legs parted? Naked as I was, it was but an invitation.

"Mmmm..." I murmur as I realize it is real and my lover is awake and amorous.

I can not blame him. He is in his sexual prime, just as I am. Neither of us can help ourselves with each other's bodies. All we seem to do these days is pet and fondle each other shamelessly. Be it in the hallway, the dining room, the kitchen, living room, the garage, bathroom, shower... or bedroom, our hands and lips seak each other like magnets. Lips sucking tongues. Fingers probing, backs arching. I have never felt so alive.

I can barely see his form in the dark, but I can feel his body molding to mine. His head over my breast as he sucks noisily and franticly at my nipple. While my lover's fingers invade my wetness to find that special place inside the top of my cunt and rub. Jabbing gently in me time after time.

"Yes," I gasp. "Make me cum..."

As his thumb finds my blood-gorged clit, he sends me to new heights. I cum so easy these days. He has awakened sensations in me that I thought long lost. Or were they just waiting for his touch? As I near my point of release, I stop caring and thinking beyond the next tweak, suck and pump, bringing me closer...

"Oh yeah... just like that... ah... yes... oh... do it... do it..."

I am sexually vocal, the opposite of him, with his quiet intensity. In daytime, his piercing eyes do all his speaking when we couple. Now in the dark, I am denied that and focus on my other senses to enjoy his presence: smell, touch, and sound. Sensory denial can be so delicious. Like the day he blindfolded me. I have never had a lover like him and already know I never will. Our connection can not be surpassed or even matched by any other man.

"Yes, oh yes."

His cock feels like a hard meat spike on my thigh. Precum leaks on my flesh, starting a reaction that reaches my aroused and sex-addled brain. My cunt leaks over his fingers. Sents of my juices waft to our nostrils to further our arousal. As if it can be any more.

"I need you..." I gasp. "In me..."

In a flash, he shifts over and between my parting thighs. My legs split open for him like they have never for any man. I want him so badly, I gasp in anticipation. It's all I live for these days. To have him in me, deep inside. To have him take me and make me his possession, his fuck-toy. His manhood is thick and heavy on my groin. Touching my aroused clit it sends electricity through my nervous system. I shudder in pleasure, and he is not even in me yet.

But then, my mood changes. I need something else first.

"In my mouth," I say, surprised at my recently acquired open wantonness. "Bring it to me."

As he moves his body to bring me that delicious cock to suck on, I revel in the moment and realize how much I have changed. How much he and I have changed each other, to be exact. There has never been a lover I felt so close to or connected to as I do with him. The chemistry is undeniable. From his touch to the way he tastes and how we interact, I know this. There will never be a lover to match him ever in my life, and none will ever surpass him.

His heavy, thick cock bounces as he comes closer, tapping the edge of my aroused nipple. Before I have him in my mouth, I need to give him something else he likes. Placing a hand on his groin, I stop him right there and reach for my tits. Spitting between them, I place his erect rod between my ample breasts. In the near dark, I see his head nod and hear a sigh of approval.

"Fuck my titties, baby," I urge him. "They are yours."

And slowly, he begins the ritual of sliding his love muscle between my aroused boobs. Reaching down to touch me, he lets his palms and fingers clasp my breasts over my own hands. Soon, his thumbs rub my hard nipples in rhythm to his thrusts.

"Oh yes, that's good," I say, craning my neck to bring my mouth close to his tip.

I can't see it well, but I can sure feel it on my flesh. Spitting on my cleavage again, I lean over, so my lover's thick head rubs on my tongue each time it gets close to my mouth. His leaking precum, sweet and salty at the same time, adds to my arousal. The last time we did this, he came quickly from the excitement. He sure loves my tits!

But he came twice earlier before we fell asleep, so this time I hope he lasts longer. Or will he? I remind myself that he recharges quickly and is probably going to cum if I let this continue. And while the notion of a pearl necklace is interestingly amusing, I would rather have his man-juice in my mouth first. Even amid my arousal, I can still think and have a plan for him since he woke me so pleasantly.

"In my mouth, baby," I urge him. "Put it in my mouth."

He never disappoints me when I request things for us to do. He is so eager to please as he is to receive the pleasure I give in return. It is one of the things I love about him. I treasure his attentiveness, tenderness at times, as well as his intensity when I want him to use me. Also, his willingness to learn how to please me. Something I give him in return without question.

I open my mouth in anticipation of his arrival, moving my hands from my breasts to his balls and shaft. I touch his strong hand, holding himself to feed me. Something about my small palm and fingers over his arouses me to no end. It brings us closer than we already are, if that can be possible after all we have done.

Smelling the scent of his precum, I let my mouth open while my tongue slithers out, searching for the source of his nectar. When his head mashes on my tongue, my body shivers again just from the raunchiness of the moment. The mind is indeed the most important erogenous zone of our bodies. And mine has been on an erotic joyride the likes it has not before. Closing my lips over his thick head, I engulf him, never wanting the moment to end.

What begins with me sucking on him, raising my head off the pillow, soon changes as he takes charge. Grasping my head, my lover begins to thrust his harness in me. My tonsils feel his bulbous head over them each time he invades me. The fear of him choking me as he has all the control adds to my excitement and surrender. In that instant, under his powerful body, I can not resist and am his to conquer. His taking possession pleases me, pushing my limits. It's how I want him to be. To take what is his and use me.

I have not wanted that from my lovers in the past. But I do from him. I have this base and guttural need to see him lose all inhibitions with me. Not in public, but when we are alone, I want to be his bitch. His everything. I want him to possess me in ways I never wanted to with a man. And I need that to remain just between us. For him to remember my slithering tongue under his cock. And how he basked in the glory of his conquest. How he drove his manhood in and out of my eager mouth, taking ownership of me.

His breathing above me becomes louder, turning to sighs of pleasure. Synchronized with his thrusts, they turn into guttural moans and grunts. He has me totally under his control as he pulls my head over his thick dick ramming it in and out of my throat and mouth. My choking sounds add to his power trip but do not deter him. He always pulls out of my throat each time to let me breathe. I hold his tight muscular ass to my face in total submission in approval of what he is doing. My fingers are caressing his smooth butt flesh, letting him know how much I want this, how I want him to dominate and mark me. To give me his seed and make me swallow it.

And then, I feel him tense and grunt as he gets closer. Soon he will shove his cock in my throat, holding it there as he unloads. Knowing that, I take a last breath just before his thick head settles deep and begins to spasm.

"Aeuuughh!" he grunts in his moment of release, holding my head and mouth in place.

The raw fear and excitement of what he does drives me in a way only other sexual submissives can relate to. It is so intense that I cum without stimulation to my body, other than his face-fucking me. The near asphyxiation takes me over the top as I feel my body writhe and my eyes roll back before I almost pass out.

It has taken us some time to work to this level of trust and skill. While my lover does this with me occasionally, I had to convince him that I could handle it after our first time. His cum had gone down the wrong way in my air passage, scaring us both. But I had cum from it, and like a junkie after her first high, I had to have more.

Tapping his ass with my hands repeatedly, I manage to snap him back to reality. Instantly, he pulls back out of my mouth, letting me breathe. Most of his cum had gone straight to my stomach to be digested. Making him forever part of me, as if he is not already. What I did not manage to swallow, he deposits in my mouth. I feel his last spurts splash over my tongue as I try desperately to breathe around it. My lips are forced to open, letting some of his cum drip out of the sides. The heat of it as it runs down my neck is intoxicating.

I feel this sense of accomplishment from having given my man the pleasure I owe him for all he has done for me and will again. Looking up at his shadow, I lick and suck at his still hard manhood, cleaning what is still dripping off him. Gasping, he sits back and then rolls to the side.

Amazingly, he is not done with me. A normal man, after such a powerful orgasm, would need rest or sleep. Or a trip to the bathroom, at least. Instead, he shifts to the bottom of the bed, spreading my legs and placing his mouth on my splayed mount. And before I can offer him a rest break, his mouth kisses and licks between my wet and parted labia. Kissing my lips as if it is my mouth, he teases me with his tongue. Not an inch of me is left unkissed, unloved, and unattended.

I expect him to rest, but he moves between my legs and latches his mouth on my mons. Not giving me a chance to react, he starts kissing my cuntlips. Tongue slithering to probe my entrance before it moving higher to lick my clit. His fingers replace it, and he begins a rhythm he knows will get me off quickly. Finding my g-spot, he rubs it gently. We both know I am close... so close.

"Right there... oh... yes... that... ahhh!"

A familiar sensation begins to build in the center of my nether places. It develops as my lover finger fucks me, sucks, and licks my clit. I gasp, clutching at the sheets beside myself. The sensation is overwhelming!

"OH!... uhhhhH!" I moan as I cum. Not even able to form coherent speech.

My legs wrap around his head as my fingers clutch at his thick hair.

"Stop, let me catch my breath... oh...shit..."

Ignoring my request, my lover keeps going. His fingers keep fucking me, and his tongue licks from my opening to my clit over and over. Not sure if my first orgasm ended or the new one merged with it, the feeling deep within me returns, and I growl as my hips push up to his mouth.

"Fuck!" I grunt. "No more... please..."

Although I ask him to, the minute his mouth leaves me, I wish it had not. I need him still. I need some of him. The best part of him...

"Take me," I hiss in the dark. "Take me now."

I spread my thighs and legs as far as I can for him. If only he could see it. It is my offering and present to him for being him and being so good to me. For his total love and mine in return. I groan as he rubs the velvety underside of his rigid manhood over my gash and clit. As my senses overload, I gasp and shake as I cum yet again. I am beyond control of myself. My body is reacting to the sensation as I willingly surrender.

"Eugh... yes... rub it... on it... yeah...euhhh...awh!"

My entire body trembles as he uses his hands behind my knees to spread me wider for him. My hips rotate up as he gets in position. I'm in such a state of arousal that I orgasm easier, more often, and fiercer. And I need more. Much more!

"Yeah... of baby... take what's yours... do it..."

Slowly, he begins his latest conquest of me. My body. My soul. My wet cunt. His thick head parts my swollen labia finding my hungry hole. If it were a mouth, it would suck his dick and love it as I do when I fellate him. In this total submission and surrender position, all I can do is give him access to my most sacred place. To offer all to him, I have.

"Take me...please..." I beg.

I gasp as I feel the thickness that is behind his glans enter and force me open. How many times has he used that magnificent cock to pry me open wider than I ever have been before? I laugh inside from stories that say a man has loosened a woman up. My cunt takes him each time and becomes as tight as it was before after. My ring that is. My female entrance muscle to my inner self. I feel it resist him each time, as if it is the first.

"So big!..." I gasp. "More... in... yea..."

He is finally deep in me. I sense his bottoming out in my depths before he pulls back. Just half of it, as if coming out, my pussy would refuse him to reenter. Silly dick. I'm not letting you go. I have you now.

I don't have to see it to know that my pussy lips extend around him as he retreats. Nor do I have to see my white cunt juice coating him or dripping down my ass. The images of our daytime fucking are imprinted in my mind for eternity.

"Fuck me... fuck me cunt baby... fuck your cunt..."

My groin shutters compelling me to tighten my thigh muscles, raising my hips to meet his jabbing thrusts. The more he pumps inside me, the more I need his meat to splay me and possess me. But my pussy's thirst for him is never sated. It is only interrupted by the sense of an approaching tension inside me: one that builds and builds into waves of crescendo of pleasure waves until I gasp and yelp.

"Oh... fuck... fuck me... yeees... gawwwd..."

Before him, I rarely had vaginal orgasms from fucking. Now it's all I crave when he is in me. As if his curved and thick manhood was the key to my nether opening no one had ever unlocked before. Some had sparingly. But not like this.

And still, he pumps me at this relentless pace like a machine. My went cunt squelches around him as his groin slaps my inner thighs. A steady pace he knows will light my fire once more. I feel it begin once again. My mind is overcome by the rush of emotions and sensory overload. Can I be cumming again?

"Awhhh... yes... do it... fuck me..."

Another vaginal orgasm. They are not as intense physically as a clitoral one, yet the notion my partner causes them bring me closer to him. They take our fucking to a higher level. And while I love him, this is not making love. The hard pounding and intensity are what we both crave at the moment. Loving will come later.

Feeling my legs tremble, my feet pointing as my sole muscles tighten to bear the pleasure-spasms the rest of me endures. My fingers dig into the flesh of his muscular ass as he continues shafting my wet pulsing cunt. Gasping, I surrender to him once more, no longer in control; or wanting to be.

I wonder if he is fucking me hard from his or my gratification. In the dark, his face is but a shadow. All I sense is his body straining, his sweat, his warm breath in my face, the sound of his grunts, and his hard manhood pounding my insides to another orgasm. Spreading my legs wider, I arch my hips up to meet his thrusts. To give him all of me in complete surrender.

"Uhh... yes... ugh!" I hear myself groan.

Synchronized in our movements, we strain and struggle for each second of pleasure. Knowing me well by now, my lover lowers his face seeking my lips to kiss. My mouth opens to take his tongue as eagerly as my pussy swallows his thrusting dick. Sucking it, I moan as my body trembles yet again for the umpteenth time. My body is spent, but still, I love his fucking me. He is my drug while I am his willing addict.

"Fuck me... fuck my cunt... take me... take what's yours... ugh... yes... do it..."

I urge him between passionate kissing as I mold my legs around his slim athletic frame. And as I feel him stiffen and grunt, he drives deep one last time in me and holds himself still...

"Yes baby, cum in me... mark me... take your woman... give it all to me..."

There is no way to describe my feelings as he cums in me. It is a mix of fulfillment, joy, satisfaction... all mixed with further arousal, if that can be possible. But it is. I have never been more pleasured in my life. Yet even in that state, I know that next time will be as good or better. I feel content.

When he pulls back to lay next to me, a gush of warm cum runs out of my insides. Letting it run down my ass to the sheets, I toss a leg over my lover and let his arms hold me to him.

"I love you," I whisper to him as we kiss.

"I love you too, mom."

**************

Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,964 Followers
  • COMMENTS
11 Comments
Arrhythmia69Arrhythmia696 months ago

Absolutely loved this story, great work. Thank you.

bookmadcatbookmadcat12 months ago

Excellent, very well written; while reading you get the feeling that it's not about a " normal " relationship, but there isn't enough to confirm or deny this, then the last two lines, superb

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfox12 months ago

WOW!! Geeze what did I just read here! Fantastic and totally sucked in by such a great story by a great writer! Perfecto Mr. Kali, perfect in every way.

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleover 1 year ago

Wonderful erotic story, but the ending was a pleasant surprise..........():\

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Holy cow!!! Description great. Ending a big surprise. Loved it.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mom Son Lap Halloween Ryan's mom sat on his lap in the van and at the party.in Incest/Taboo
A Horse of a Different Kind Mom rides a new horse.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
A Mother and Her Son Romance, love and sex between mother and son.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories