A Night with Brent Smith

Story Info
One night stand with Brent Smith of Shinedown.
2.6k words
4.5
529
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been a fan of Shinedown for about 15 years but not a big enough fan to go to their concerts until Planet Zero was released. That album really spoke to me. When the video for A Symptom of Being Human was released I fell in love with Shinedown, it was like looking at how I feel every day with anxiety. It was then I had to see them in concert. The problem was they weren't coming to New York City where I live. The closest concert was in Bridgeport, CT. I was determined to figure out how to go to that concert. I asked friends I thought would be interested in going but the dates just didn't work with their schedule, so I decided to go alone. I wanted to treat myself to a two-night stay at a hotel near the concert and enjoy myself. I bought a ticket and reserved a hotel room at the hotel closest to the arena where the concert was.

I drove up to Bridgeport the day before the concert, the last thing I wanted was to get stuck in traffic the day of the concert and have a panic attack that I'd be late for the concert. I checked into the hotel, settled in my room, showered, got dressed, and went to the restaurant downstairs. I arrived at the restaurant at about 7 pm and it was packed. I gave my name to the hostess and sat down to wait for my name to be called, about 15 minutes passed when Brent Smith walked in. The hostess had no clue who he was and told him it would be about a 30-minute wait. He gave her his name and sat down next to me. I was internally screaming, yet trying to maintain a calm demeanor.

Brent turns to me at asks "How long have you waiting?"

Internally I'm thinking "Shit he's talking to me and I have to say something." Then I said, "Uh...oh...um about 15 minutes."

"Are you alone?" said Brent.

"Yes."

"Are you here on a business trip?"

I clear my throat, "Umm...no. I'm here to see your concert tomorrow night. None of my friends could come so I'm going alone."

"Are you serious?"

"Sadly, yes."

Just then the hostess came over and said there was a table for two available if we were willing to sit together.

Brent says, "That's fine with me," turning to me, "Does that work for you?"

"Yeah, I guess, I'm starving." I thought "What is happening? I'm going to eat dinner with Brent Smith!"

We sat down at the table which was kind of stuck off in a corner, squeezed in between larger tables.

Brent says, "You know who I am but I don't know you."

"Oh, yeah I guess introducing myself would be a good idea. My name is Lynn and I'm a big fan of you and Shinedown," I said while he stared at me like he was looking into my soul.

We were both flipping through the menu when the waitress came to take our drink order. We both ordered Coke and we went back to the menu.

"What are you thinking of ordering?" says Brent.

"I think I'm going to get the steak, with a baked potato, and garlic green beans. How about you?"

"The grilled salmon with mashed potatoes and broccoli looks good."

Just then the waitress came with our drinks and asked if we were ready to order.

Brent says, "Ladies first."

"I'll have the steak with a baked potato and garlic green beans."

"And I'll have grilled salmon with mashed potatoes and broccoli."

She collected the menus and walked away.

"So how long have you been a fan of ours," said Brent.

"About 15 years, but this is actually my first Shinedown concert."

"Really? Why did you wait so long to come to see us in concert?"

"Mostly just life got in the way, raising two kids alone, work, you know life. Planet Zero, in my opinion, is your best album to date. When the video for "A Symptom of Being Human" was released it spoke to me on so many levels. It was like you guys know what my mind goes through every day. I've been obsessed with your music since. I decided I had to see you in concert but you aren't coming to New York City, where I live. Bridgeport is the closest concert, so I booked a two-night stay at this hotel for myself and I'm going way out of my comfort zone going to a concert alone. I most certainly didn't expect to get to eat dinner with you. Where are Eric, Zach, and Barry? I wouldn't expect to see Brent Smith eating alone."

"I like to eat alone sometimes to clear my head. It helps keep me sane when we are on tour."

"Sorry, you don't get to eat alone."

"Don't be sorry, I'm not. I get to eat with a pretty woman."

I blushed and awkwardly looked down at the table. I felt my pussy getting wet because Brent is so hot and he looked at me like he was really interested in what I was saying, like he was hanging on my every word. Our food arrived and the waitress served my food to Brent and Brent's food to me. She walked away, and we laughed and exchanged plates.

"At least the food looks and smells good."

"Yes, it does."

We both began eating and agreed the food was good. We were enjoying the food so much we didn't say much. We both cleared our plates.

"Wow, I am full."

"Yeah, me too, that was delicious."

"Yes, it was."

The waitress came with the check and put it down next to Brent.

I asked, "How much is my half?" as I began to dig my wallet out of my purse.

"Don't worry about it. It's my treat."

"Thank you!"

Brent gave the waitress his credit card and she went to process his card.

"You want to get out of here and hang out in my suite upstairs?"

"Yeah, sure why not," internally I screamed over the fact that this hot rock star wanted to hang out with me in his room. If he only knew he was making me get very wet.

The waitress returned with the receipt and we left the restaurant. When we got up to his room I was nervous, I'm not a rock band groupie type and here I was going to his hotel room.

"I've never been in a hotel penthouse before. There's so much space compared to my tiny room but then I'm not you," I said as looked around.

We sat down and just chatted about random things. Then we decided to watch a movie and settled on a sci-fi action flick. He turned the lights off so only the light from the TV provided light. I took my shoes off and curled up in the corner of the sofa. He sat down a couple of feet from me. The movie turned out to be a bit scarier than I thought it was and he noticed me cringing.

He tugged on my arm and said, "Come here." He pulled me to him and wrapped his arm around me. It felt good to cuddle with him. After a few minutes, he said, "Your heart is beating so fast, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm a bit overwhelmed with meeting you, eating dinner with you, and now wrapped in your arms. And while I'm being honest I'm attracted to you."

"Maybe I can help you calm down," he said and kissed me. "How's that, calming down?" I shook my head no and he kissed me harder as our tongues played together and I gave into him.

I thought "I'm kissing Brent Smith, how did I get here?" Then I decided not to overthink it and just followed his lead. There was a loud noise from the movie and I jumped. He picked up the remote and muted the movie. We kept kissing as he leaned into me and pushed me down so he was on top of me on the sofa. I spread my legs and wrapped them around him. I could feel him getting hard as we ground our bodies together through our clothes. He kissed down to my neck and his hands explored my body. Meanwhile, I rubbed my hands all over his back. Sitting up he took his shirt off. My eyes feasted on his fit chest. He tugged on my shirt and pulled it up over my head. Massaging my tits he pulled my bra down, I gasped when he swirled his tongue on one of my erect nipples, then sucked on it.

I wove my hands through his hair and moaned "Oh fuck that's good." He moved one hand down to my crotch and squeezed my burning hot pussy through my jeans. He switched to my other nipple, his hand moved up to the button on my jeans undid them, and slipped his hand down to my pussy under my panties. He found my wetness and rubbed two fingers into my wet slit.

"Oh...you really do like me," he said as pulled his hand out of my pants and licked the two fingers that rubbed my wet slit. He stood up and began taking his pants off. As I took my bra and pants off I could feel his eyes eating me up. I took in his gorgeous body especially his beautiful 6-inch cock. He playfully pushed me back on the sofa and he put his head between my legs. I spread my legs as he opened my folds with his fingers and licked my clit. I arched my back and moaned in pleasure. He continued working his tongue on my clit and put one finger in my pussy.

"Oh fuck yes," I moaned when he slipped a second in my pussy finger fucking me. "Fuck you're gonna make me cum," he inserted a third finger and pounded my pussy with his fingers while vigorously working his tongue on my clit. I arched my back screaming as I came. When I came down he pulled his fingers out, sat in front of me, and stroked his cock.

"That was so hot," he said.

I turned around so I was kneeling in front of his cock. I wrapped my hand around his cock, looked at him then dragged the tip of my tongue up the underside of his cock, swirled my tongue around the head, and wrapped my lips around his head. He moaned and pulled my hair back. I swallowed his entire cock and sucked hard as I came up.

"Fuck you're good," he said.

I continued to enjoy his cock. After a few minutes he said, "Come here," as he pulled my mouth off his cock and led me to his bed. We laid down with him on top of me and kissed as his cock rubbed up and down my pussy. I could feel the tip of his cock at the entrance to my hole. He got up, went to his bedside stand, and took out a condom. Ripping it open he covered his cock with the condom. Kneeling in front of me he grabbed the base of his cock, and rubbed the tip up and down my slit. Slowly he pressed his cock into me.

"Ah...fuck that's good," I said.

When his entire cock was in me he laid on top of me and ground his cock into me as we kissed. He pulled out of me, tapped his cock on my clit, and pressed back in picking up speed as he began to pound my pussy.

"Fuck..ah....yes fuck me," I could feel my juices rolling down my ass. He started fucking me hard and I could feel an orgasm building. "I'm gonna cum." Putting my legs over his shoulders, he was so deep inside me. "Oh god yes, get deeper, I'm cumming," I yelled. He stopped pounding me as my orgasm washed over me because my pussy clamped down on his cock. When I came down he was smiling at me then we kissed and he pulled out of me.

"Time for me to take a break," he said as he lay down. I straddled him and positioned his cock to my opening and slid down. "Fuck you feel good," he said as I ground his cock in me. He massaged my tits and pinched my nipples. I laid on top of him and only moved my hips up and down until I was pounding his cock.

I was moaning load and could feel another orgasm building, "I gonna cum again." He held my ass and pounded into me. "Fuck, fuck, fuuuccckkkkk," I buried my head in his shoulder and screamed as I came again. When my orgasm finished washing over me I got off and laid down next to him. "Oh fuck, that was good."

"You are so fucking hot," he said. "Get on your knees."

I got on my knees and rested my head on the bed. He kneeled behind me and slipped his cock back inside me. I was so wet my juices flowed down my legs. As he pounded me he rubbed my clit.

"Oh, fuck your gonna make me cum again."

"Yes, I want you to cum again, it's so hot when you cum."

"Oh...ah...yes...fuuuccckkkkk," I screamed into the bed as I saw stars and squirted.

"That's my girl, come here I want to cum on those tits."

I turned around, he ripped off the condom, I stroked his cock, and he groaned as I angled his cock to my tits. He sprayed his milky white cream on my tits, I picked some up with my fingers, and licked them.

"Hmmm...you taste good," I said.

He kissed me and said, "You are fucking hot."

We just laid on the bed for a few minutes recovering. I was thinking "I just had sex with a rock star that I'd had a crush on for years." Then I started laughing.

He turned to look at me and said, "What's so funny?"

"I was just thinking about the fact I just had sex with a rock star I've had many wet dreams about. I'm not a groupie, I've met famous people before but I've never come anywhere near close to having sex with them."

"Okay, but how is that funny?"

"I wasn't laughing because I thought having sex with you was funny. It was more of what are the chances, like so many things had to align perfectly to get us here now. My mind is kind of blown that I just had sex with you."

"I see what you're saying," he said as he rolled over and we kissed.

I broke away and said, "I have to go to the bathroom." I went to the bathroom and got dressed. When I was done Brent had put pants on. Just looking at him with no shirt on made me start to get wet again. "I should go, it's almost 2."

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow. I'm going to have a VIP package sent to your room. It'll give you access to our rehearsal tomorrow afternoon and a backstage pass before and after the concert. Also, can I have your number? I'd like to keep in touch with you."

"Oh wow, this trip just keeps getting better." I gave him my number and he texted me right away so I had his number.

I returned to my room and collapsed into the bed. When I awoke in the late morning there was a knock at the door. I opened the door to someone handing me an envelope with my name and room number on it. I thanked the person, closed the door, and opened the envelope. Inside was everything Brent had promised the night before. That afternoon I went to the rehearsal and met everyone else. They invited me to eat dinner with them before the concert. The concert was awesome and it was the best mini-trip of my life.