A Night with Connor

Story Info
My gay FWB comes over for a hot night.
802 words
4.24
2.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connor was my latest FWB: Friend-With-Benefits. While the meaning is different for different people, my FWBs are actually my friends. We talk about all kinds of things, we care about each other, we get together for completely non-sexual things sometimes. I've found that while I still don't need to be romantically involved with someone to enjoy sex with them, being friends with them does help alleviate the... well, as Depeche Mode used to say... "the throw-away feeling of disposable fun".

We had been fucking for a few months when he called me to let me know that he was available for me. He leaned toward submission, and I leaned toward dominance. He said that if I'd like to use him, he'd be happy to come over and see me. That kind of offer is always music to my ears, so of course I said yes.

The sexy fun started right after I let him into my apartment, with the enthusiastic removal of clothing, followed quickly by equally enthusiastic groping and caressing. In no time at all, my cock was rock hard, and it was time for me to fuck him.

We went into the bedroom, he got on his elbows and knees on the bed, and I stood behind him and fucked him hard. It had been quite a while since I had fucked anyone, and he said it had been quite a while since he had been fucked in his ass, so it was wonderful for both of us.

Then I rolled him over onto his back, got on the bed with him, grabbed his ankles, spread them wide and far over his head, and shoved my cock in his ass again. I fucked him hard and fast some more, and was about to cum, but his ass was out of practice, and he was starting to get sore, so I stopped. I wanted to keep going and shoot my load into him, but there was no way I was going to hurt my playmate.

After that, we got in the shower to clean up. I couldn't help but play with his cock as I was soaping it up. He leaned into me and started moaning, so I kept going. After about a minute, I put my mouth right next to his ear, and growled

"Gimme. Gimme that cum, Connor. It's mine. It belongs to me, and I want it."

He moaned loudly, and I felt his hot oily jizz rhythmically squirting all over my hand. We both rinsed off, and got out of the shower.

Onto the couch we went, and relaxed and talked for a while. After several minutes, he decided to give me a blow job. He was originally wanting to use his phone to make a video of it; but when the time came, he was too horny to take the time to set it up. Connor is a consummate cocksucker, and my dick very quickly rose to meet his warm, dancing tongue. He was on his hands and knees on the couch beside me, so I was able to reach over and play with his cock and balls. On and on his oral ministrations continued, and soon my hand had wandered up to play with the opening of his ass. It's always been extremely difficult... and therefore extremely rare... for me to cum from a blow job. Connor knew that, and he was obviously making a big effort to meet the challenge. After about 5 minutes, my butt clenched, my hips rose up, and my tensed legs began to shake.

"Don't stop", I moaned, "you're going to make me cum!". Thankfully, he kept going hard and fast, meeting my every upward thrust, and very soon I came hard into his mouth. Some of it spilled out onto my crotch, but he quickly licked all of it up. I still had a firm grip on his cock, and it was then that I noticed he had so much pre-cum dripping from the tip that for a moment, I thought he had cum. So, obviously, he really likes sucking guys to completion.

We spent several more minutes lounging naked on the couch, basking in the afterglow. Then he suggested that we adjourn to the bedroom and snuggle. I'm an absolute snuggle slut, so I eagerly agreed. We laid on the bed, switching positions every 5 minutes or so, our legs usually entwined. It was glorious. I was almost asleep when it came time for him to leave. That was a disappointment, but it had been such a wonderful evening of sex that I couldn't complain.

He said that he could most likely visit again during the Super Bowl. I've never been a sports fan at all, so fuck the super bowl. Better yet, I think I'll fuck him.