A Night with Daddy

Story Info
Ashleigh and her Daddy have the house to themselves.
2.5k words
4.41
70.4k
117
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was laying sideways on my bed, positioned on my stomach while flipping through a magazine and listening to music, when my Daddy came home from work. I couldn't hear him through my headphones but I saw him start to walk past my door. He paused when he saw me and I took off my headphones.

"Hey princess," he said with smile as he leaned against my doorframe. "How was your day?"

"Work was boring but then I got to come home and sunbathe for a bit," I replied.

"Mmm... how's that tan coming along, baby?"

I smiled flirtatiously, knowing my mom was downstairs getting dinner ready before she left for work.

"You can find out for yourself later, Daddy. Now, aren't you going to give me a kiss hello?"

"In a minute," he replied with a grin. "Right now I'm just enjoying the view."

I followed his gaze and realized that he could see right down my low-cut tank top. My boobs, which are already a handful and then some, were plumped up against the bed and created some seriously impressive cleavage.

I twirled a lock of hair around my finger, enjoying my Daddy's gaze on me. We'd been having sex since I turned 18 four months ago and we still hadn't had enough of each other - or gotten caught. My mom Cheryl, who works the night shift at the local hospital, has been off for the last week though so we haven't been able to be together.

Yeah, it would be hot to do it with her in the next room or something, but my Daddy and I aren't looking to break her heart... but we're also not going to break off our affair. And it's not like we don't have a little low-risk fun when the mood is right. Speaking of...

"Come here, Greg," I said in a sultry voice, crooking my finger at him.

I raised myself up as he got close and scooted to the edge on my knees. I pulled him down to me by his tie and brushed my lips over his.

"Welcome home, Daddy," I said, switching to my little girl voice.

"Oh baby, don't get me hard while your mom is still home," he pleaded. Since we started having sex I've learned plenty of ways to drive him wild, and switching from sultry vixen to innocent schoolgirl - and back - never fails.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," I said, still in my innocent voice. "Does that mean I shouldn't do... this?"

I slid my free hand down his hard chest and over the growing bulge in his slacks. He pressed himself into my hand briefly before pulling away.

"Later," he said firmly, his low, masculine voice sending a shiver down my spine and a burst of moisture into my panties. He leaned down and took my mouth in a deep kiss but pulled away before I could really get into it.

"Don't wear panties to dinner," he said before backing away. "That's an order."

"Yes, Sir," I said breathlessly.

I went to my en-suite bathroom (yeah, we have a nice house) to get ready for dinner. I touched up my mascara, added a light application of lip gloss, and brushed out my waist-length blonde hair. And, of course, I took off my panties.

I looked at myself in the floor-length mirror attached to the back of the door. Long hair, big tits, tiny waist... every Daddy's dream, right? And tonight I was showcasing it perfectly - tiny tank top, 70's-style booty shorts, tanned skin.

I all but floated down the stairs, looking forward to my night alone with Daddy.

"Hi Mom," I sang as I entered the kitchen. "Anything I can help with?"

"Hey sweets," she said, pulling our lasagna out of the over. "Could you set the table?Everything else is just about ready."

Just then I felt warm, strong hands close around my waist.

"Damn, Cher, that smells amazing," he said. He breathed in the smells of the kitchen and groaned his appreciation, pressing his groin into my ass as he did so. Oh, but this was going to be a fun night.

"Thanks, hun," my mom said. At this point her back was to us as she reached into the Tupperware cabinet. Daddy swiveled his hips into mine and reached out me to fondle my tits. Damn, frisky much?

He pulled away casually just before Mom emerged with the dish she'd been reaching for. He crossed the kitchen to give her on the cheek and my jaw almost dropped. He was only wearing a pair of basketball shorts and nothing else. His bare chest was on full display and it made my mouth water.

See, I'm 18, but my parents are both only in their late 30s. They met at college when my mom was a freshman and my dad was a sophomore and got pregnant with me after just three months of dating. They decided to keep me and - my mom being the badass that she is - still graduated on time. They finally got married when I was three. There's an adorable picture of me as their flower girl in the hallway outside my room.

Anyway, my dad still a smokeshow at 37 and I enjoy reaping the benefits of his youth. He's just muscle-y enough to be drop-dead sexy. Exactly my type.

He and my mom were talking about their days so I started to gather stuff to set the table. I figured there was no reason why I couldn't tease him at the same time, so when I had to grab the placemats I decided to bend at the waist instead of crouching down. Of course I pointed my ample ass in his direction. The slightest pause in his speech made me smile. Oh yeah, he'd noticed. I lingered a moment longer than necessary, rocking side to side slightly. He stuttered and my smile grew.

I patted his ass as I walked past them into the dining room. I had just finished when he came in carrying a bowl of salad and two plates.

"Mom's not eating with us?" I asked.

"No, she needs to leave early for the hospital because they just started a big re-paving project and there might be traffic..."

Our eyes met, speaking volumes. Fantastic. Even more time together.

We ate our salads in silence as she got dressed for work. Every so often my leg would brush his, or his gaze would catch mine, and my heart would pound. I was going to soak through my shorts before the meal was even over.

I brushed my tits against Daddy's back, letting him feel how hard my nipples were, when I walked around him to carry our salad plates into the kitchen. My mom, fishing around in her massive purse, stopped at the other edge of the kitchen.

"Alright guys, I'm off! Don't watch any new movies without me tonight," she said, still looking into her purse.

Trying to act as normal as possible I grabbed her lunch bag off the counter.

"Have a good shift, Momma," I said.

"Oh, thank you, baby," she said, finally looking up. "Ash, are you feeling ok? You look flushed, honey."

"Must have been too much sun today," I said with a weak smile. "I should have come in when you told me to."

"Make sure you drink plenty of water tonight, and text me if you need me to pick up any aloe on the way home from work tomorrow." She'd already resumed her search for her keys and missed me flush even deeper pink.

"I will, Mom," I said, feeling slightly guilty that I just wanted her to GTFO so I could fuck her husband.

"Ah HA! Got 'em," she said with a triumphant smile, holding her keys aloft. She grabbed her lunch bag from me and leaned to the side slightly to wave to my dad. "Night, G! Love you!"

She sailed out the door, no clue what was about to happen. I locked it behind her, my heart pounding. I turned around to find my dad was right behind me. Jeez, was he that quiet or was my heart pounding that loudly?

I didn't have any more time to ponder the answer because just then he leaned down and kissed me passionately. Within seconds we were wrapped around each other like vines, liplocked and moaning our pleasure.

He slid his hands down to grab my ass and I bent my legs to boost myself into his arms. With my legs wrapped around his waist we were aligned perfectly. He pressed me into the door for a moment and bent his head to kiss my neck - which were two of the things that always got me hot.

"Fuck, Daddy," I moaned. "Don't tease me tonight."

"Oh, I'm sorry, are you feeling a little pent-up, baby?" he asked innocently. And the bastard had the nerve to chuckle at me!

I gripped his shoulders harder as I started thrusting against him more. He chuckled darkly.

"Well, ok... but only because you asked so nicely."

With me still in his arms - I told you, he's strong - he carried me through the kitchen to the dining room table. He used his leg to pull his chair away from the table and laid me out on the wood in front of him.

He swiftly pushed my tank top up past my tits, leaning forward to tease each stiff nipple with a brief suck. My moans became louder as he added a little teeth to his attentions. My nipples are not sensitive at all and he loves getting rough with them - and teasing me by not getting rough with them.

My hips were lifting off the table, seeking contact with any part of him I could reach, and he used one thrust to yank my shorts part of the way down.

"Fuck, baby... I can see how wet you are already."

Since I was a virgin before my Daddy I don't know how I respond to other guys - but I can't imagine anyone other than my Daddy making me as wet as often as he does. I go through a lot of panties, even when we're not fooling around.

He fisted a hand in my shorts and used them to yank my legs up, positioning my knees near my shoulders. He bent down and took a big sniff.

"Baby girl... nothing and no one has ever smelled as good as you do," he said appreciatively.

"Do you really think so, Daddy?" I didn't really have any natural insecurities but getting compliments, especially dirty ones, from my Daddy is the best.

"Really, baby. Even your mom..." he said, trailing off. We didn't compare my mom in bed, ever... until now, I guess. "Even you mom doesn't smell this good, sweetheart. Or taste this good."

He bent his head and swiped his tongue deeply through my slit. He did a little swirl around my clit that had me crying out. I was so primed, I was already close to cumming. "Daddy, that feels so good. Please don't stop, please don't Daddy."

"Never, baby. I will never stop eating your sweet little pussy."

He repeated that motion - lick up, swirl around my clit - three more times before thrusting his tongue deep inside my cunt. He massaged my clit with his thumb and I came, gushing into his mouth.

"Fuck, Daddy! I'm cumming!"

He moaned, the vibrations against my pussy extending my orgasm. I was still shaking in the aftermath when he pulled my shorts the rest of the way off and shoved his own down just far enough to free his fat cock. It's a solid seven inches with a huge head that rubs me just right. It feels like it was made for my pussy.

Seeing it, I licked my lips.

"Patience, baby. You'll get my cock down your throat next," he crooned as he positioned his dick against my tight opening. My legs were bent at a 90-degree angle and open in a V formation. He kissed one of my ankles before grabbing my hips and - FUCK - he thrust all the way in on the first stroke.

"Oh, GOD, Daddy!" I wailed.

"That's right, baby, fucking take Daddy's cock like a champ."

He pulled out slowly, dragging along my swollen, post-orgasm tissues, before powering all the way in again. That was the torturous rhythm he set and how, with his thumb on my clit again, he made me cum for the second time of the night.

"Fuck yeah, baby girl, cream all over my cock," he groaned. I fucking love his dirty talk.

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy," I moaned incoherently. As always, that was the signal he needed to speed up his pounding thrusts. The new motion made my tits bounce heavily and he moved his hands up to just below my mounds.

"I love making these tits bounce," he said. "My little girl's tits... mine..."

I could tell he was getting close. I moved my hands to his wrists, holding them in place as he fucked me hard.

"I am yours, Daddy. Only yours."

"Does Daddy's little baby girl want his cum?" he panted.

"I want it, Daddy, I want it all," I moaned.

"Where do you want it, baby?"

I've had an IUD since I was 17, so this was a no-brainer.

"Inside me Daddy, cum inside your little princess."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he muttered. I love seeing him coming apart because of me, there is no bigger turn-on than my Daddy when he's about to cum inside me.

"Come on, Greg," I said, pulling out Sultry Ashleigh again. "Give your daughter all that cum."

"Oh, God..."

I moved my legs to wrap high around his waist and slid my hands up his arms to grip his biceps. His eyes darkened and narrowed further so I could tell he liked that. Time for innocent voice.

"Please, Daddy," I whimpered. "I've been such a good girl... will you please come in me, Daddy?"

"Fuck, yes, baby!" he shouted. "Here... I'm cumming. Oh God, I'm cumming in your little pussy!"

I used all my core strength to tilt my hips up even further to get him as deep inside of me as possible. I loved feeling him cum inside me. I never have and never will use a condom - at least not with my Daddy.

He finished with a loud moan and lowered himself gently on top of me. Even in the throes of passion my Daddy always took the best care of me.

"Oh Daddy, I've missed you," I said, lightly combing my fingers through his hair.

"I've missed you too, baby girl. I love you so much."

"I love you forever, Daddy."

We were still for a few minutes as we reveled in the post-orgasmic bliss. Daddy lifted his head to give me a soft, tender kiss.

"We didn't even eat dinner," he said with a laugh.

"It'll reheat later..."

"That's true," he said, eyes gleaming. "So... round two before or after?"

I was laughing as he pulled me up from the table. My pussy was already tingling for more.