A Night with Dr. Evil

Story Info
Date night at the haunted house takes an unexpected turn.
3.9k words
4.57
23.8k
35
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ptbeast
ptbeast
5 Followers

I was a little self-conscious about my costume. It was rather skimpy French maid costume, complete with lacy white apron. The skirt barely covered my ass and the top was skin tight and cut extremely low. I was afraid that I would fall out of the damn thing, though I did like the way it made my cleavage stand out. My breasts are only average size, but you would not have guessed that from all the attention that they were drawing tonight. The white thigh high stockings showed off my runner's legs, my best assets in my opinion. The tiny white panties barely covered anything! I walked around in constant fear that my most private bits would be showing.

When Brad brought me this costume, I had assumed that it would be for a more private showing. When he insisted that I wear it for a night out at the local haunted house, I was angry and embarrassed. There was no way that I was wearing this in public!

"Put it on," Brad demanded "I want to see how it looks on you."

"I'll put it on and we can stay home and play. We can put on a horror movie and my big strong man can make me feel safe?" I offered.

"Oh no! We will have plenty of time to play. I want to go see Dr. Evil's Laboratory. Everyone says it's a blast. Besides, I want to show you off. I want you to feel the eyes of every guy, and half the girls, in the place. I want you to know that they see what you try to keep hidden, your inner slut. Now get dressed!"

I hated it when he talked to me like that. "But Brad," I tried "I don't want to go out in this. Can't we just stay here. I will do whatever you say."

"You will do what I say anyway" said Brad in a tone as cold as ice "now get dressed.

....

"I can't go out like this, I really can't" I said to myself as I looked in the mirror. Standing here, all by myself, I was blushing furiously. I have to admit, I looked sexy as hell, but how could I go out in public like this? There was no way. I sighed. No matter how embarrassing, I knew that I wouldn't say no to Brad. I never did.

....

Brad wanted to get to the haunt just as it opened to avoid the longest of the lines. We arrived thirty minutes before the doors were scheduled to open, but there had to be a thousand people ahead of us. My best guess was that it would be at least an hour and a half before we got in. Great, I would have to be out here, on display, for half of the damn night. I was sulking and Brad noticed, he was not happy about it.

He was about to express his disappointment when he saw a few of his friends and waved them over. "Hey Brad, come outside, we have a bottle in the car. "

"Have you seen this line?" he asked "jump in line with us and we can hit the bottle after."

"Great," I said to myself "first we can hang with his leering friends, then I get to watch them get drunk in the parking lot. It was going to be a great night..."

"I have a better idea" said Greg "leave your hottie here to hold our place in line and we can go do a few shots. I am sure she won't mind" he added, all the while staring down the front of my shirt.

"Don't you dare leave me here by myself!" I hissed.

He laughed, "you will be fine. Both you and the haunt will be more fun after a few shots" he said, barely giving me a second look as headed for the door with his friends.

I was about to follow them out and start a fight with Brad when I saw one of the actors approaching. He was an older man, probably in his fifties. A little overweight, but had huge, powerful looking arms. He was wearing a Victorian era surgical gown, tall black boots and goggles with various magnifying lenses on his forehead. He had a huge syringe that he was threatening people with as he wandered through the crowd. He met my eyes and I found myself blushing again. He was not staring at my tits like everyone else, just making steady eye contact. It was scary and a little bit thrilling at the same time.

He smiled as he approached, never breaking eye contact. "I am Dr. Evil. Welcome to my domain. Please, come with me."

I was confused, "come with you?" I repeated. "I have to hold the place in line for my friends."

"I saw. I don't think your friends will be back for a while. Besides, I need your help. And, there may be a chance to get back at your, uh, friends, just a bit. Wouldn't you like to scare them?"

I was really confused now. How did he need my help and how on earth could I scare Bradand his friends? Besides, Brad would be so pissed if he came back in and didn't find me here.

"Look, I had a key actress not show up today. What I need you to do is to fill her roll for a little while. When your friends come through, I will give you a chance to scare them, then you can walk out with them and call it a night. I guarantee that it will be a lot more fun than standing in this line, and it would really help me out."

"I can't....I am not an actress... my friends" I was sputtering even as he took my hand and led me away. I knew that it was a bad idea but there I was, following along like a puppy. Why was it so hard for me to say no sometimes?

"Since you are dressed as a maid, you will be playing a servant that disappointed the doctor. It is not good to disappoint the doctor. As a result, I will be making an example of you. Literally. You will be a patient in my lab in for a few alterations" he said with a sinister laugh. "Since we are making up the character on the fly, I will not give you any set lines. Mainly you will be a 'scream queen.' You can cry, beg, and ask for help as the spirit moves you. Any questions?"

I had a million questions starting with how I found myself in this situation. Still, I found myself mutely shaking my head as I followed the doctor into the maze of the haunted attraction.

"One last thing. You will be expected to stay in character at all times. Everyone around you will also stay in character. If you find yourself in a bad situation, are uncomfortable with anything that is happening, or simply need a break, you simply need to say the code word "Frankenstein" and we will come out of character and temporarily stop the show. Understand?"

Why would I need a code word? I really didn't understand but, again, I nodded mutely.

We walked into a large room, decorated as a laboratory. It was kind of Steampunk in design. Very much like the lab in that Frankenstein movie. Just like the codeword. There was no actual lightning in the room, per se. Rather, it was lit by the myriad gauges and displays on all the equipment throughout the lab.

The centerpiece was a large wood and plexiglass table. It was lit from the inside so whoever was on the table would be backlit. There were straps for the arms and legs and surgical tools on a stand nearby. Instinctively, I knew that I would be the one on the table.

Dr. Evil followed me over as I began examining the table. It was in a vertical position and there were little extensions for the feet. I stood on them with my back to the table. A thrill went through me as he began attaching the straps, my arms spread above my head. He tilted the table back to about 45 degrees. I blushed furiously, remembering my skimpy panties. He reached down, and grabbed my ankles one at a time. Spreading my legs and securing them at the corners of the table. The straps were held closed by Velcro and I was fairly sure that I could break out if I needed to, but a small test found them to be pretty secure.

Dr. Evil held my eyes again. "Remember," he said "Frankenstein."

I heard someone call "get ready!" through a small speaker mounted on the wall behind the table. The doctor picked up a small remote control and plunged the room into darkness. The table, dials, gages, and other sources of light went out. The only light in the room came from electrical arc generators placed in several places around the room. Rather than making it easier to see, the intermittent bright flashes were blinding.

I knew that doctor evil was standing very close by my head. I could hear him breathing. I could feel his breath on my face. "Here we go, he whispered."

I could hear people enter the room from whispered voices and nervous giggles. In the dark, I felt one hand grab me by the throat and felt something metallic running along the side of my face. The hand on the throat squeezed lightly. I didn't hurt, but I felt a bit dizzy. It felt like there was liquid on my face. It couldn't be blood could it? This was an act, right?

Suddenly the equipment all lit up. For the first time, I saw the doctor standing over me, his left hand on my throat and his right hand holding a bloody scalpel. "I said no visitors!" he yelled as he started toward the guests brandishing his scalpel. The lights went out and, caught up in the action, I let out a blood curdling scream. Several of the guests screamed as well as I heard moving feet, more screams, and laughter. "I see you!" I heard the doctor whisper as they fled to the next room.

Suddenly Dr. Evil was next to me again. I had no idea how he could navigate the lab in total darkness. I felt his hand on my stomach and his hot breath in my ear as he leaned over me. "Excellent scream. I knew that I made the right choice. I am going to tilt the table back a little further. Next time, try begging me for mercy. It might play well."

I wasn't completely sure if he was talking about it playing well for the guests or himself. His hand remained on my stomach as I felt the table tilt about halfway further back. He lightly grazed my abdomen as he prepared for the next group. I knew that I must really be on display now. What was he playing at?

This time, as I heard the customers enter the room Dr. Evil reached out and took hold of my long, red ponytail. I felt the blade slide from under my pulled back chin, down my chest and deep into my cleavage. And that is exactly where it was when the lights came up, his blade down the front of my shirt for me, and everyone else, to see.

"Please don't hurt me" I squawked, not completely acting.

"Hurt you? Hurt you? My beautiful creature, I am not going to hurt you, I am going to complete you!"

As he turned to go after the guests I felt a flush of blood to my face. He called me beautiful. I had not heard that in ages. Was it just part of the act?

Suddenly, it was dark again. I felt Dr. Evil's hand make contact just above my right ankle and lightly drag it up my leg, his fingernails lightly grazing all the way to the hip. I felt a shiver run through me. Was that old man touching me? Really? I flashed with anger and... something else?

I felt his blade run down the inside of my wrist, down my arm, over my armpit. I felt goose bumps pop up on my arms and legs. My nipples felt as hard as rocks. I know because the blade continued over my breast, flicking against the nipple on the way past. Then down towards my stomach. All over the clothing. This time, his hands were not touching me, just the blade. Still, he was certainly taking liberties. I was about to say 'Frankenstein' when I heard more guests entering the room.

Dr. Evil moved to the other side of the table. Again, I felt a powerful hand on my throat. It was odd. He was not pressing at all on my trachea, but gently squeezing the carotid arteries on either side of my neck. My head was spinning. The lights came up and he was there, staring into my eyes, as if he had been able to see me, even in the dark. Those eyes, boring into me. He waved the scalpel in front of my face. "please" I whispered "please!" I was not even sure what I was asking for. He lifted the blade and I started screaming, just letting all the tension flow out.

And, just like that, it was dark again. I could feel Dr. Evil leaning over me again. I felt his lips graze my cheek. "I knew when I saw you in the lobby that you would be perfect for this part. My perfect, beautiful creature. Created to serve only me."

I said nothing, but instinctively tested my bindings. They didn't give. I knew that I could end it all with a single word. It was right there on my lips but, somehow, didn't manage to escape. I felt his hand at my knee. He ran his fingernails up the inside of my thigh and grazed across my panties. I gasped and arched my back. "Please!" "Please, please, please."

The lights came up and there was Brad along with Greg and Randy. Not knowing what else to do, I started screaming. Dr. Evil very pointedly ran his scalpel deep into my cleavage once again. Somehow the dull blade caught my nipple and I gasped, involuntarily arching my back and thrusting my hips up once again. I felt like such a slut. I was being touched by a stranger. Hell, I was begging to be touched by a stranger, right in front of my boyfriend.

The lights went off, and again the Dr. was off, this time chasing a drunk sounding Brad and company from the room. He looked right at me! Did he even recognize me? Did he understand what was happening? I heard a bang and then Brad screaming like a girl while his buddies laughed. Then they were gone and the good (or evil) doctor was, once again, by my side.

His hand trailed up my other leg and came to rest cupping my pussy. As he applied steady pressure, I could tell that I was soaking wet. "No" I said, even as my hips drove up into the invading hand. "Don't." None of those were the right word. I knew the word that would make it all stop, but that was not the word that escaped my lips.

"No, No, Nooooo!" I was moaning as I heard the next group of guests enter the room. He gave me a hard squeeze, just as the lights came up, then went to scare the guests. I was confused. I felt guilty. This man was twice my age. I was not really attracted to him. Yet, I had relinquished nearly total control to him. I had not stopped him as he had explored my body. What in the hell was I doing?

I heard him shuffling through the surgical tools, then his hands returned to my body. Emboldened by my lack of protest so far, he began exploring my body in earnest. He cupped both breasts, massaging them and gently squeezing the hard nipples. He ran his hands down across my stomach and massaged the inside of my thighs, again and again brushing against my dripping pussy. Each time he touched my panty covered lips my hips would jerk upward and a loud moan would escape my other lips. My body was betraying me!

Again, I heard guests enter the room, but this time the light didn't come on right away, They got closer and closer, his hand still running back and forth over my panties. And I was still moaning. It occurred to me that, at this angle, guests might be able to see how wet I was when the lights were on. And suddenly they were. Dr Evil's hand was still on my thigh, partly under the skirt.

"How dare you interrupt us!" he bellowed. I doubt anyone in this group thought that it was surgery that they had interrupted. Still, they looked really scared when he went after them with a surgical tool. This one was different than the scalpel he had before. It had a curved, kind of hooked blade on a longer handle. Predictably, when the lights went down, guests screamed and hurried to the next room.

What happened next was not so predictable. I felt the tool slide up my leg and under my panties. I felt a tug at my panties then nothing. The procedure was repeated on the other side. Dr. Evil told me to raise my hips and I did. I felt my panties slide off. He had cut off my panties! The nerve! I was gushing.

Nothing else happened before the next group appeared. When the lights came up, I was sure that anyone who looked closely could see my now quite bare pussy. I knew that I must be blushing furiously again. I was horrified. I was also more turned on than I have ever been in my life.

For the next two hours, every time the lights went off, his hands were in a different place. He massaged my tits. He cupped my pussy. He ran his fingernails up and down my legs. He kept me in an incredibly high state or arousal, yet took things no farther. He would take me to the edge and leave me there, embarrassed, a little afraid, and desperate to cum. Three hours of teasing and torture. Three hours of me being helpless.

From the small speaker behind my head I heard "the box office is closed. About 20 more minutes and we will wrap."

This time, when the doctor appeared beside me, he did something that he had not done before. He leaned in and kissed me. His tongue began probing my mouth. One hand pulling on my ponytail, the other pinching my nipples. I moaned loudly into his mouth.

As I heard the guests enter the room, he pulled away. "Please Dr. Evil. Don't. Stop. Please." I was begging in earnest now. With only a couple of groups left, he tilted the table back even farther. I knew that I was on full display now, but was beyond caring. He kissed me again, but this time he drove two fingers into my wet pussy as well. My hips doing their best to hump his fingers I heard the last group of guest enter the room. I screamed "nooooooooooo" fully meaning it this time as Dr. Evil pulled away.

My screams startled the guests, which were three high school aged couples. The girls were all screaming. One of the boys looked directly at my pussy and broke out in a huge, shit eating grin. He knew exactly what he was seeing. The doctor had to do his best scares to get the group out of the room.

The lights went back out and I felt Dr. evil between my legs His tongue began cleaning up the whole area, lapping up my juices with aplomb. Then his tongue entered me. After being kept on the edge for so long, this pushed me over the edge. I began screaming "oh God, oh God, Oh GOD, FUCK!" He sucked my clit into his mouth and I had the longest, hardest orgasm of my life, my abs spasming and my thighs shaking. Suddenly, I couldn't stop giggling.

The lighting came back up and there was Dr. Evil, my juices covering his face. He released my bindings and helped me off the table. He kissed me and I could taste myself in his mouth. It tasted wonderful.

An actor, dressed as a werewolf, came running in from further in the haunt. "I heard screams. I thought we were done. Did I miss a group?"

"Nope," replied the doctor "just a prank on the new actress. Can you close up for me? I will be in early to set up for tomorrow."

"No problem boss" growled the werewolf, trotting away.

Dr. Evil lead me through the maze and back into the lobby. "I don't see your friends, do you need a ride home?"

"Umm, no, there is Brad now, over by the door. Thank you so much, I enjoyed my night as an actress."

"Come back tomorrow, it can get much better, I promise."

"I couldn't. I shouldn't. I have to go..."

I walked to the door and on outside. As we got to the parking lot Brad jerked me hard by the arm, making my head snap back. "What the fuck did you think that you were doing, disappearing like that."

"You were off with your friends, I just..."

Brad slapped her. Hard. "I don't give a fuck what you were doing you stupid slut. I told you to wait for me in line and you should have waited for me. You won't be doing that again" as he drew his arm back to slap her again.

Suddenly Dr. Evil was there. He grabbed Brad by his raised hand and spun him around. "It is time for you to leave."

"We were just going," he said as he reached for my arm.

The doctor held him fast. "You hit her. If you don't want to go to jail, you will leave now, alone."

At that Brad took a wide looping punch at Dr. Evil. The doctor was smiling as he easily slipped the punch, stepped behind Brad and, before his shocked friends could even move, lowered Brads unconscious body to the ground. Dr. Evil took me by the hand and lead me to his car.

He drove me home and was the perfect gentleman. When we arrived, he leaned across, gave me a tender kiss, and said "Tomorrow night at 1700. It is going to be along night.:" And, with that, he turned and got back in the car, without even waiting for an answer.

My cell phone rang as I stepped inside. It was, of course, Brad. "I am sorry babe. Things got a little out of hand. You know how I get when I drink. Let's meet tomorrow night and discuss it. I will make it up to you. I promise."

ptbeast
ptbeast
5 Followers
12