A Night with Mom, Dad, & Uncle Brad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad was first, emptying his load into her ass. He then rolled off. Mom and Brad went off almost at the same time. Actually, Brad was a big ahead of her, but when she started cumming she kept going. Even after he pulled out of her she kept it up. I'd never seen a woman squirt but mom did that night.

They all lay there, covered in sweat and cum. I knew I should be the good girl so I cleaned them all off. I had hoped to get them all hard again so they could do that to me, but it was useless.

"As much as I'd like it, I'm not going to get hard again tonight, baby doll," Brad told me. "But if you're mom and dad are willing, I will come back tomorrow night for round two. Does that sound good?"

"God, yes," I told him. "Can we mom and dad?"

Mom responded first, "Of course we can, baby, but you have to remember that after all we've done tonight the boys will probably last a long time. You're bound to be sore after having them fuck you. I think you might like that though and who knows maybe we will show you some more tricks. Now why don't you get cleaned up and go to bed. If they are coming over tomorrow, you will need a good night's sleep."

With that I jumped up, grabbed my cloths, gave my panties to Uncle Brad, and ran to take a quick shower and get to bed. I hoped that tomorrow would be even more amazing than today.

12