A Night with Rachel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,503 Followers

I could barely hear her with her face buried in the pillow, but I could hear her shriek, "I'm going to do it again! I'm going to cum again!"

I felt a small surge of liquid hit my balls as they slapped against her clit and then Rachel went limp. I slid in her about two more times and then exploded in my own release. I don't know how, but I would swear I came more in her pussy than I did in her mouth earlier. It was quite an orgasm.

I collapsed next to her on the bed. That's when I noticed for the first time that we were both drenched in sweat. She would definitely be washing her bedding in the morning.

She turned her head towards me and smiled as she said, "Thank you!"

"Babe, you don't have to thank me. You just gave me an experience I'll remember on my deathbed," I smiled.

She curled up in my arms and put her head on my chest. I think she fell asleep almost immediately. I laid there holding her for a long while as I thought about what had happened. I decided to enjoy holding her while I had her in my arms, and drifted off to sleep myself.

When I woke up the next morning she still had her head on my chest but had also draped a stocking clad leg over me as well. She was beginning to stir and was nuzzling me. She awoke a few minutes later and looked up at me and gave me a smile I'll never forget.

"Rachel, I'll never forget what happened between us last night," I said.

"Neither will I, baby. Would you do me one more favor?"

"Yeah, of course, what is it?"

"Take a long hot shower with me," she said.

I smiled and we got out of bed. I watched her as she slowly took off the sexy lingerie. When she was naked, I took her hand and we walked into her bathroom. I started the water running as we quickly washed our mouths out with some mouth rinse before we got in the shower. She leaned in to me and I wrapped my arms around her. I tried to savor the moment, knowing it would be over too soon. She looked up at me and I think she knew what I was feeling.

"I wish things could be differently, Brad," she said.

"Rachel, so do I. But unfortunately, I would have to become an old style Mormon, because I would want two wives," I said.

She smiled, "I know you love 'Drea, but I want you to know I have never felt the way I felt last night. I want to thank you for sharing that with me."

"Believe me, the pleasure was all mine, baby," I said.

Our lips met in a long passionate kiss. We stood there under the water and kissed for what seemed like forever. When she finally decided to catch her breath she said, "'Drea will never know about this, right?"

"I don't want her to ever know about it. I can keep our secret," I promised.

"You want to hear something funny? One time after she told about a hot time you two had, I told her I might have to seduce you sometime," she laughed.

"Really? What did she say to that?"

"She said maybe I should try it," Rachel said.

"I can't believe it," I said.

"Yeah, neither could I. I thought she had to be joking. But it looks like I did it though," she smiled.

"Don't blame yourself. I played a crucial part in this," I said.

"Yes, you did." She gave me another one of those soul-warming smiles.

We decided we should probably get cleaned up before we were showering in ice water. I took my time soaping her lovely body. She spent a lot of time on my chest, shoulders, and cock.

"I just love your big strong frame. I think the one thing I'll always remember was when I was on top of you looking down at your broad chest and shoulders while you held my hips in your hands," she said.

"Yeah, I'll remember that too. I'll remember the whole thing."

"Would you want to do it again before you go," she asked.

"What do you think," I asked. She looked down to my cock, which she had absently-minded soaped back to full erection.

"I guess you are interested, huh?

"Very," I replied.

We got out of the shower and grabbed towels before we walked back to her bedroom. I took my time drying her off as well.

"Brad, there's one thing that I really want to do. I know I'll probably never get to do it with Derek, but I want you to do my ass"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I am sure. 'Drea said you're so gentle. I never really thought about ever doing it, but when you licked me back there, I knew I should try it with you," she replied.

"Okay, if you want to, I would love to do it for you."

"I'm new to this, what should I do?"

"Do you have any lube," I asked.

"Yes, I do. I bought some yesterday," she smiled.

"Great. Okay, why don't you get on your hands and knees on the bed. I want to eat you out some more. That will help," I said.

"Sure, that sounds great. I really liked that last night," she said.

As she knelt on the bed, I enjoyed the view. She looked wonderful by the candlelight last night, but in the sunlight coming through the window, she looked even better. She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled. I slid up behind her on the bed and ran my tongue up and down her pussy. She tasted so good. Nice and clean, but I could still taste the aftermath of our lovemaking the night before.

She immediately responded to my tongue and gently wiggled her ass in the air. I licked her for a nice long while. I moved my focus up towards her little rosebud. I ran my tongue over it and she squealed. Damn, I couldn't believe we were doing this. Unfortunately, it was just going to be this one time.

After I licked her ass for a while, I began to massage her rosebud with my finger. She didn't flinch which I considered a good sign. I got a small bit of lube and began to work it around her opening. As I rubbed the lube on her, I returned my tongue to her hot pussy. After I got the lube worked in, I decided to try a finger. When I poked her she tensed, slightly.

"Oh, wow that's different," she cooed.

"Yeah, I know. Just relax. If you feel uncomfortable, tell me. Okay?"

"Ok baby," she said.

I grabbed the lube and spread some more on her anus. After I worked it around a little I resumed licking her pussy. I slipped two fingers from my other hand into her snatch. I then tried her ass again this time it went right in and she let out a long, "Ahh"

"Is that better?"

"Oh yeah it is. 'Drea told me it would feel different, but that it was good," she said. I felt as if 'Drea had set the stage for this to happen with all of informative advice.

I concentrated on my multi-tasking as I fingered and licked her pussy while fingering her tight ass.

"Rach, when you're comfortable, let me know when you're ready for more," I said.

"Okay, I think I am."

A little more lube and I was working a second finger in her.

"Baby, you're doing really good," I said.

"I feel safe with you, I know you won't hurt me," she said.

That just about made me melt. I noticed her pussy was absolutely dripping. I kept trying to lick up as much of it as I could.

"Baby, I'm going to add a third finger, okay?"

"Yeah, okay," she said. She sounded a little nervous.

It was really tight, but I started in with three fingers. I felt her stretch to accommodate the intrusion. As they slid deeper into her, she moaned.

"Oh, I feel so open back there," she purred.

"Baby, you need to be," I said.

"Yeah, I know you're going to feel huge," she replied.

I fingered her for a few more minutes. She was really loosened up, but I knew I would have to really be patient with her.

"Baby, I think the best position for your first time would be laying on your side and I'll be behind you. That way I can hold you in my arms," I said.

"I like the sound of that," she replied.

She laid down on her side with her back to me. I quickly greased up my cock and lay down behind her. I reached down and tucked her legs up towards her belly giving me good access to her backdoor.

"Okay, I'm going to go slow, but I want you to let me know if you feel any discomfort. Okay," I asked.

"Okay, I will," she said.

I slid up close to her and gently spread her cheeks with my hands. I guided my cock in between them and I quickly felt her little pucker. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me. As I did that, I slowly applied pressure to her ass. I felt her begin to open up.

"Oooo, that feels so big," she groaned.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," she replied.

I continued to push and the head of my cock popped inside her.

"Wow," she groaned.

"Yeah, it feels good for me too babe. I've got the big part in you. Let me gently work a little more in you," I said.

I was glad I had used so much lube on her. She was really tight. I'd forgotten about that since 'Drea and I had anal sex so often. With 'Drea, I usually slipped a little lube in her and we got after it. Not with this angel, though.

I looked down between us, as inch after inch slid in her. I held her tight. After I had about 5 inches in her she, began to pant. "Oh, I am so full. This feels totally different than I imagined."

"Do you like it?"

"It's different. I love the fact that you are holding me while you do it to me. Keep going, I want to feel as much of it as I can," she said.

I did as I was told. I finally got the last few inches in her and felt my hips hit her ass.

"Mmmm, Jesus. I feel like I am about to pop," she gasped.

"Do you feel like me moving it in and out?"

"Yeah, I think so. Let's do it," she said.

As I withdrew, I felt her muscles contract and help push me out. When only the head was still in, I started to push back. My cock slid right back in her. I decided that short strokes would be best.

"Oooo, wow. This actually feels pretty good. I feel so close to you right now. I also feel so fucking nasty. I can't believe you're fucking me in the ass. I wish Derek could see you doing this to me. He'd be so fucking jealous," she said.

Yeah, I bet he would, I thought. Too bad he wasn't man enough to take care of this angel. I thought maybe I would have to find reasons to go see her after she married him. Maybe I could go to her office down the hall from his and fuck her on top of her desk. That would fucking teach him. The bastard....

"Oh, rub my clit for me. I want you to make me come again. I want to come while you fuck my ass," she said.

"Anything you need baby," I replied.

As I started to rub her clit she started to squeeze her ass muscles around my cock.

"Ohh," I groaned. "Let me guess who you learned that from."

"Yeah, she told me that she did that for you."

"I'm certainly glad she has you instructed in what I like," I said.

"Mmmm, me too. I want you to come in my ass, so I can feel it in me all day. 'Drea said she loves to feel it in her panties as she walks around," she said.

"I had no idea the details she shared with all of you," I said.

"Baby, I know everything," she laughed.

"If you keep squeezing my cock like that, you're going to get your wish real soon," I noted.

"Oooo. Okay, cause I am getting close with the way you're touching me," she said.

I started to stroke her ass faster and rub her clit in a tight circular pattern. I held her close with my one arm.

"Mmmm, baby. Oh, that feels so fucking good. Rub my pussy. Nnnnggg. Oh," she shrieked.

I slipped my middle and ring fingers in her pussy, while I rubbed her little clit with my thumb and forefinger. My fingers sought that little spot that I knew so well from 'Drea. I lightly flicked my fingers and Rachel let out a scream that would have broke glass. I hoped her neighbors were gone. I felt her gush against my hand.

"Oh goddamn, that's it. Don't stop baby. That feels so good," she said. "I love you, Brad."

Hearing her say that drove me over the edge. I shoved my cock as far into her as I could and I started to cum. It felt so good to come in her one more time. My fingers got her off one final time as I filled her with my cum. Her breathing was rapid and deep as I wrapped my arms back around her. I kissed her repeatedly on the back and neck.

"Mmmm, Rachel that was so good. I love you. I want you to know that. I don't know if I'll be able to deal with it, but I am going to try," I offered.

"Oh, baby, I know. I love you, too. I have for a long time. I just didn't know how to tell you or if I should tell you. But I do think that making love with you has helped me. Do you," she asked.

"Yeah, I think it will. I know now that it was unbelievable, for better or worse," I said.

"I know what you mean."

"Rachel, I don't want to leave you...," I said.

"I know," she replied.

"But if I don't go now, I may not be able too," I said.

"I understand. I'll always love you. I want you to remember that. You have given me something I'll never forget. I wish we had met earlier," she said as she began to cry.

"Rachel, I love you. I have to go," I said. I grabbed my clothes and walked towards her bedroom door. I put my hand on the knob and stopped. I turned around with a tear in my eye. She looked at me, then got up from her bed and literally ran to me. We met for the most passionate kiss we'd exchanged.

"Now get out of here," she said.

I went out into her living room and put my pants and shoes on. I closed the door to her apartment and to a wonderful experience.

nosebone
nosebone
1,503 Followers