A Night With Rachel Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, that is nice. Keep doing that," she said. I did and her face contorted in pleasure. She groaned loudly. "Fuck!!"

I smiled at her, knowing I'd made her cum a third time. It had never been like that with Lori. I always thought there was something wrong with her as I'd tried everything I knew, and I never made her cum in the 8 months we were together. Whatever. She was a crazy bitch. She couldn't hold a candle to the beautiful girl on top of me, I thought. Never.

"Oh, I want you to cum, Brad. I want you to feel like you've made me feel," 'Drea panted.

"Keep doing what you're doing. There'll be no stopping it," I gasped. I reached for her slim hips and held them as I drove myself up to meet her movement. Her eyes widened.

"Oh, that's really good," she purred. "I think you're going to get me off again."

"Good, that's the goal," I said. I kept thrusting up into her. She was moaning and yelling loud enough that I hoped the Mormon boys that lived next door were asleep. They might want to come by to try and convert me again. "Oh, 'Drea. It's so good baby. I'm going to cum!"

"Oh, me too. Oh, fuck. This is crazy," she gasped. "Oh, baby. That's it. Oh, I'm there. I'm there."

"Yes," I gasped. I felt myself began to erupt inside her. She fell forward on top of me, panting. I ran my hands up and down her back. Her skin was covered with goosebumps. "Oh, goddamn," I muttered.

"Yeah," she said. "That was amazing."

We laid there silently, and I held her close to me. I kept thinking to myself I hardly knew her and that was the best sex I'd ever had. I wondered what she was thinking? She stirred and rolled over next to me. She kissed me and laid her chest on my head.

"Now, I know what good sex is like," she said.

"Yeah, me too," I laughed.

"You've never had good sex," she asked.

"I have, but not like that," I replied. "That was something special."

"I think so, too," she agreed. "So, what were your previous experiences like?"

I briefly explained my experiences with Lisa and Lori. She was shocked to learn of the older woman, but I replied that she'd been instrumental in my education. 'Drea laughed at that.

"What about you," I asked.

"Like I said earlier, I've been with two guys. One was my boyfriend in high school. The other was a guy I dated last summer," she said. "It was fun and exciting, but nothing like we just shared."

"I'm glad that I showed you the light," I laughed.

"You showed me some things, all right," she smiled.

"So, what about not being able to have babies," I asked. That was the furthest thing from my mind at that time, but I was curious.

"I have some sort of problem with my tubes. When I first started having my period it was really, really painful. The doctor told me that I probably shouldn't plan on it since it was too risky," she said.

"Damn, I'm sorry. Are you okay, now," I asked.

"Yeah, it's not as bad," she replied.

"That just sucks though," I offered.

"Yeah, it's okay," she said. "If I decide I really want kids, there are a lot of babies that need a good home."

"That's true," I said.

"So, you don't think I'm a slut," she smiled.

"No. Do you think I'm a manwhore," I replied.

"Of course not," she laughed. "That's a new one. I've never heard that."

"You should listen to those clowns I lift with," I said. "Your ears would probably burn."

"I'm sure," she laughed. "So, serious discussion time."

"Uh oh," I said.

"Yeah, I know. We probably should have had this before we did what we just did," she laughed.

"Maybe," I agreed.

"Where do you see this headed," she asked.

"I don't know, I love being around you, even before tonight," I smiled.

"So, do I," she said.

"I'd like to see what we could have together, 'Drea," I said.

"You would," she asked.

"Yeah, don't you?"

"I do, I just didn't know what you were thinking."

"Of course, I want that. I mean, look at you. You're the prettiest girl I've ever met," I said.

"I've already let you in my pants," she said. She playfully slapped my chest. "You don't have to keep the charm on."

"It's true," I replied.

"Whatever!!"

"Come here and kiss me. I don't want to argue over your beauty," I smiled.

We kissed hungrily. She literally took my breath away. As we'd both said earlier, what had we gotten ourselves into?

---

The next few weeks were a blur as Thanksgiving came and went and then finals started. I was also training hard for the big year-end meet. I was excited as I'd worked hard and was looking forward to setting some personal bests. I really wanted to qualify for nationals in the spring. Then there was the other bright spot in my life. 'Drea.

As each day passed, she became more and more to me. One night I was walking her home from the library where we'd been studying. She'd spent the last four nights with me, and she'd joked that she should check in with her roommate just so she knew she was still alive. We walked in front of the big fountain in front of the student union and I stopped her.

"What, babe," she asked.

"I need to tell you something," I said.

"What," she smiled.

"'Drea, I love you baby," I said.

She smiled at me, and then looked down. When she looked back up there was a tear running down her cheek.

"I love you, too, Brad," she said. "I've been wanting to hear that, but why now?"

"I've been wanting to tell you. Hell, I wanted to tell you that the first time we made love, but I thought that was probably a little soon," I smiled.

"You could have told me," she said. "With what we shared that night, it wouldn't have been wrong."

"I know that now. I was just waiting for the right time," I said. "I decided that I had to just tell you. Every day that goes by, you mean that much more to me."

"I feel the same way. We were supposed to meet one another, baby. It was meant to happen," she said.

"Yes, it was," I replied.

---