A Night with the Cutest Girl

Story Info
A girl invites her friend over for passionate lesbian sex.
1.9k words
4.51
30.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qtgirly
qtgirly
22 Followers

I woke up after a taxing night shift, having slept for a good eight hours, at around 3 pm. Naturally, I reached over and grabbed my phone to check my notifications.

Lia had texted me thirty minutes before: "hey baby girl, could i come over tonight and have some fun with you? i miss your body ;) <3"

Now, I'm normally not one to get in the mood in the morning or when I first wake up, but I felt a pulse in my clit just upon reading that text. I hadn't seen Lia in months, but I still remembered, in clear color vision, the last day I'd seen her.

Lia and I were friends with benefits. Essentially, fuck buddies, but FWB sounds a little better. She was sweet and reserved, lived over an hour away, and with our busy schedules, we didn't get to hang out much. We both had crushes on one another but knew a serious romantic relationship wasn't what we desired from each other.

She has these huge brown eyes and pastel pink hair, which compliment the hell out of her darker complexion. She's only 5'0, but her ass and tits are huge; I'm 5'6 and only a B cup.

Anyway, like I said, Lia's the sweetest thing, really. If you need someone to talk to, she's there. But we can't ever have a conversation or hang out without lusting for each other. That might be a problem, but I don't care.

I got out of bed and went to take a shower because I was too tired to do it last night when I got home. Standing under the steamy water, the soapy bubbles forming on my body felt so nice, and my fingertips drifted to my nipples. I don't typically care to pleasure my boobs unless they're wet. Not sure why, but it's just so much better in the shower or when they're spit on. I rubbed little circles on my nipples and felt the pulsing coming back in my pussy. My hands fell down to there and I lightly tapped my clit, sending waves of pleasure up my body, tingling all the way to my head.

I grabbed the shower head and laid down in the tub, changing the setting to "massage" and directing the flow at my vagina. Masturbating in the shower is for sure one of my favorite things to do. I came pretty fast, as the stream of water pulsated directly on my clit. I could've played a little longer, brought out some dildos, whatever, but I was seeing Lia, and I figured I'd save that energy for her.

I finished up and dried off, then realized I was so excited I'd forgot to even reply to Lia. I texted her back and she said she'd drive up by 7.

I went to my room and put on a robe, then went to do my makeup. Some waterproof eyeliner, mascara, a little lip gloss - nothing too extreme.

By that point it was 5:00, and I figured I'd eat a little something and figure out what to wear, then clean up the house a little. Not that Lia would care or say anything - she's far too kind - but I wanted it to be as nice and comfortable as possible for her.

I ended up putting on a thin cropped spaghetti strap top, a skirt, and thigh high socks. No bra or underwear needed; we weren't going anywhere for a while.

By 6:45 I was ready, and I lit some decadent candles and turned on the LEDs in my room to a relaxing light purple: Lia and I's favorite color.

Not long after, I heard a knock at the door and there she was, looking sexy as ever. Clad in a black dress with a corset over it and Mary Janes, I fell in love with her yet again.

"Hey beautiful," she said with the most adorable giggle.

"Hi Lia, my gorgeous girl," I replied.

She stepped in the house and removed her shoes before walking up and putting her hands around my waist, embracing me. Because of the height difference, her head fell into my small, bra-less titties.

"I missed you so much," Lia whispered as the two of us inhaled one another's fragrances.

I lifted her chin with my hand and her eyes met mine. "We're not going this long without seeing each other ever again," I said, as we leaned in and began to kiss.

She moved me toward the couch and I laid down as she straddled my body, our lips never leaving the others'. I felt her tongue on mine and as my mouth became wet with her saliva, my pussy grew increasingly damp.

She pulled away and I reached down to undo her corset before she pulled down the top of her dress. Her tits fell out and over where the corset was. I stared for a second in awe and then moved my mouth to them, sucking at first on her nipples and then swirling my tongue in circles on her tits.

Her moans floated like music to my ears, and I continued to slowly trace her double Ds with my spit.

"Mmm, baby, you're so good at this..." she sung in a slightly higher tone than her normal voice.

Her hands moved to my top, and as I took a break from licking her tits, she pulled off my shirt and exposed my own. She spit into her hands and then moved them to my boobs, massaging them like a professional. A moan escaped my throat immediately; she's the only person capable of pleasuring my tits so well. She sat forward and sucked my nipples, and I threw my head back on the couch, muttering "Fuck" quietly to myself, which she heard and used as a cue to suck with more intensity.

She slowly retracted from my tits and looked up at me with her big eyes.

"Let's go to your room," she said with a growing smile.

Always where the fun happens.

I laid down on the bed, my topless body glimmering with her saliva.

She laid next to me and we kissed again, my hands drifting underneath the bottom of her dress, finding her panties. She hadn't been wearing a bra, but I figured she'd wear underwear just in case the wind blew her dress up on the way here.

I lightly rubbed her pussy through the fabric, our lips still intertwined. Her hand went under my skirt to find my exposed cunt, soaking wet as juices dripped down my thighs.

She giggled and pulled away from the kiss for a bit to tease me.

"My my, you're awfully desperate, is that right, babygirl?"

I blushed for a moment, then yelped as she tapped my hypersensitive clit with her middle finger.

She giggled some more, then continued kissing me, suppressing my moans as she played with my pussy. I pulled off her panties, which also were wet, and threw them on the bed. I began to rub her wet little cunt, my fingers teasing her opening while my thumb put pressure on her clit.

Now I'd regained control, swallowing her moans, her body grinding against my hand between her legs. My thumb pressed harder on her clit and my fingers, soaked by now, fluttered around her pussy lips.

Lia gasped in between making out with me, then quickly exclaimed, "Oohhh fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

That was something I loved about fucking her. She could cum quick, over and over again, always eager for you to fuck the living shit out of her until she was helpless. That's true for me, too, but it sometimes takes a little longer for me to orgasm.

Rubbing Lia's clit was enough for her to cum. She rocked harder against me, her thighs shaking. All of a sudden I felt a heavy rush of juices pour out of her pussy and onto my fingers.

"Mm.. Ohhhh fuck.. Oh my god-" Lia stuttered as she gave in.

She lay still for a second afterward and I brought my hand to my mouth, licking her sweet juices. She sat up a little and motioned for me to let her have some too, and her softly sucking on my fingers aroused me even more.

Now I felt close to cumming, and she knew. Lia smirked, using both her hands to pry my thighs apart. She stared again in awe at the wetness of my cunt, before extending her hands and rubbing all over.

She splayed out her fingers, rapidly running them across my clit the way I love.

"Oh fuck, that feels good," I gasped.

"That's what I like to hear," she responded, and then stuck her middle finger into my pussy.

I moaned loud, my tight pussy closing in as she stuck her ring finger in, too.

She went slow at first, almost teasing me, and then started to finger-fuck me as fast as she could.

The noise of her fingers going in and out of my sticky, soaking wet hole just added to my arousal, and I felt the edges of an orgasm rising in me.

"Oh, Lia, baby, fuck.. I-I'm gonna cum!!!" I cried out, and I immediately began shaking as my liquids covered her delicate hands, still fully inside of me. She sped up even more, and as my orgasm gradually died down, she slowed her pace of finger-fucking me.

She pulled her hands out, my wet pussy making a noise as my hole closed a little.

She brought her fingertips to my mouth first, letting me taste myself, and then to her own tongue.

At that moment, she noticed the bin of sex toys on the ground and stepped off the bed to grab a vibrator. She joined me again, lying back down and putting the wand to her clit on the lowest setting. Cute little moans came out as she pressed it down, and she reluctantly brought it away before straddling me.

Now, as she got on top of me, her still-wet cunt touched mine. She moved the vibrator so it would touch both of our clits, and our pussies erupted in pleasure.

We leaned into the vibrator and rubbed ourselves together, then she turned off the toy and set it aside. We started tribbing, our clits directly touching.

We moaned in harmony and I put my hands on her round, plump ass. She leaned down onto me and spit on my tits, then started sucking them again.

She got up for a second and flipped herself around so we were in the 69 position, her beautiful pussy over my face and her mouth at mine.

I moved my head upward and stuck out my tongue, tasting her wetness. At the same time, she brought her mouth to my clit. She sucked and slurped my pussy, and I muffled my moans into her soaked slit, her juices now dripping into my mouth.

It didn't take long before we cummed into each other, shaking and almost screaming from overwhelming stimulation. Both of us were shaking and her body collapsed, her contracting pussy falling onto my face, and I essentially French-kissed her cute cunt lips.

She rolled over, exhausted from the ride, and we locked eyes and smiled.

We kissed once more and fell asleep, half-clothed and soaked in the comfort of my bed.

Until next time...

qtgirly
qtgirly
22 Followers