A Nightingale Bell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand is strong as it slides across your chest, slippery with the heated oil of the candle. I apply a slight pressure with my fingers as I massage you, running my fingers over your pectoral muscles and into your shoulders. All the while dropping new sources of heat and oil across the expanse of your naked chest and stomach. It is when you body starts to glisten in the soft light that I am satisfied.

"Make a wish." I whisper.

I wait for the space of a heartbeat then, breath soft, I blow out the flame. A lazy tendril of smoke curling its way into the darkness the only hint of the flame that once burned. With the candle placed out of harm's way I move against you, my body pushing back against your knees, my clit, my cunt folding deliciously around your cock. My hands slick with oil rub over your body, teasing tired muscles, nipples, the sensitive slope of your neck as I rock my hips against you. I run my hands up and over your shoulders, working my fingers across tired arms, almost at the point of their endurance. Your soft sighs call to me as I feel you ease under my hands, you lips relaxed and full as you breathe sweetly and deeply. You are so handsome...

Taken by you, I am leaning forward. My nakedness pressed against you. My lips locking onto yours, wet, passionate, hungry. I can feel the oil slick against my breasts as I move. Everything feels of oil and wetness, throbbing and arousal. You moan into my mouth as I become more animated. Everything smells of chocolate and heat. My hands running over your ribs, up over your shoulders to your hands. The bell ringing out as our fingers entwine. Clasped together. Beneath me I feel your body tense, your cock twitch as I slide against your swollen member. The hot tip of your shaft pressing ever so urgently against my own hot flesh, ghosting the entrance to my cunt. Fuck! I want to push back. To take you inside me in one long, deep, penetrating thrust. My fevered brain whispering thoughts of release, of temptation, ever so gratifying.

I imagine your body responding to my actions, your thighs suddenly taunt as you arch your hips, driving yourself deeper inside me. Touching my very core before I would rise again, only to take you deeper, the rhythm repeated, over and over until...

"Do it..."

You goad, breathless.

I feel your hips lift, lips, teeth, shallow breaths of air and then your cock is whispering at the threshold of my sex. The sweet warmth of penetration singing through my skin as you attempt to probe deeper. The bell ringing lightly as you arch upwards towards me. I groan as I wrench myself away, forward, back to your mouth. Away from the heat, the temptation. You neck suffering as I savage your flesh in frustration...

Breathing deeply I roll to your side. We are both breathing hard. The bell softly ringing into silence as we both lay beneath the cool night air. Your face once again smug as you listen to my breathing. I growl softly at you, at your smirk. I am so tense. I stretch my naked body as if feline in nature. My body feeling as though it were a bow string, taunt but aflame. My skin singing whenever our naked bodies touched. Slowly the heat between my legs begins to smolder instead flame and I know I am ready to continue.

"We shall start the game again, shall we?"

I smile as you nod. My mouth is moving before the rest of me. My lips and tongue and teeth all you can feel before my body catches up. My mouth has caught your nipple, bitter chocolate hints at my tongue. The bud tender against my lips as I lick over flesh, worrying the nub with my teeth. My hand traces the contours of your chest and then your stomach as my mouth plays. Tracing one line then the next until my fingers are drawn down your shaft, taking your cock firmly and stroking without hesitation or coy intent. I feel the hot velvet of your cock as my hand moves over your flesh. Working your shaft as my mouth works over your nipples. My ringlets tickling your chest as I move.

I increase my pace, firm and strong and intense. I watch as the line of you mouth grows tight. Your neck arches, throwing back your head. I can see you pulse above your collarbone thrumming hard. I watch your nostrils flare and listen as your breath becomes a hiss between your teeth. And then your hips are moving, lifting your cock into my hand.

I listen for the bell and in the silence I am moving.

My lips are making a trail over your chest, down your stomach. My hand continuing to stroke as I nip at your flesh. Your toes curl as your thighs grow tight and then relax. I hear your breath quicken again as I lick the pre-cum off your belly and turn my attention to your cock. Your breath catches slightly as I slow my pace, my mouth whispering over you cock until your shaft sinks deep within the heated cavern of my mouth. My tongue lashing across the tip as I swallow you as deep as I am able.

"Yes..."

Your voice is a whisper, a moan, a plea, all at once.

I feel your hips rise again, pushing your cock upwards towards the back of my throat. Your moans soft as you feel the movements of my mouth; sucking, swallowing, my tongue moving over you, around you, tasting you as my mouth follows my hand along your shaft. And then you are silent. The salty tang of cum suddenly warm in my mouth, on my tongue. My lips milking your cock as you arch beneath me, spilling your seed into my mouth.

12