A Non-Con Christmas Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the second time tonight, I cum. The first time was dark and violating, but this one is so much worse. My eyes roll back and my body jerks about as this orgasm is overpowering. It feels like it's trying not to make my body cum, but my freaking soul cum. My moans become wild screams of pleasure as I can't feel anything but the waves of pleasure. As if my moan is made of nothing but this dark pleasure.

And then I feel him explode inside me. I feel his cock start to shoot his seed deep inside my pussy, uncaring of what it could lead too. In fact, he shoves his cock as deep as it can go as if wanting the worst to happen. We then become locked in this position, with him shooting his cum inside me while I can do nothing but feel it.

"Oh fuck me!" I scream and then fall off my bed completely. I land hard on my side, having fallen off the bed. Confused, scared and still cumming, I bounce to my feet and spin around, trying to see where the crowd holding me or the man fucking me went.

Only...I'm alone. I'm alone in my bedroom. My darkened and empty bedroom. My bedroom with no music or cheers. My bedroom where I'm still wearing my pajamas. But my nipples are painfully hard and I can feel how aroused I still am, making me almost start to rub myself in response.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" I say to the room, wondering if I'm having a breakdown. Looking at the clock, I see it's past 2 am. I left the club ages ago, so if I was drugged, it should be out of my system by now. What the fuck is happening to me?

My mind is racing at warp speed as I consider what to do. I think that I should try to go back to sleep because once I get enough sleep, everything will be ok. But another part of me, a dark part wants to go to that club and see if that guy is still there. Yet another part tells me to be on guard because another one of these hallucinations is surely going to come, right? I mean, Jennie said in the video there would be 3. I didn't know what she meant then, but I sure do now.

Thinking the best thing for me to do is to take my mind off of all this, I grab my cell. I go online, thinking that if I read some articles or check out some posts, I'll forget all about this. That my mind will reset and everything will be fine. So I fire up my familiar haunts, checking out all of my normal posts.

It's on Reddit that I spot a post that has a fuck-ton of likes. It's the top post under Popular and I'm really surprised by the amount of likes it has as it's on an "adult" sub-reddit. Sure pervs like a lot of stuff, but this has close to 600k likes which is much higher than I normally see.

Unable to resist, I look at the title of the posting; "New adult sensation takes on all comers in latest video!" I refuse to view the video as that's not something I want to see, but I do check out the comments. The first comment lists all the things the star does and the times in which they happen.

It's a very gross and perverted list for the video called "Christmas Bangings." In the beginning she let a crowd of men spank her until her ass and tits were bright red. Then she jacked off over 30 men in a row. Following this, she performed oral for even more, allowing them to tie her hands behind her as they used her mouth. After that, she let them tit-fuck her and once that was done, she let them actually tie up her tits. From there she let hundreds fuck her pussy and ass. It's at this point I stop reading as the list went on, but I don't want to know what else happens.

"Sick," I say out loud, tossing my cell to the bed as I feel disgusted by a whore like that. Moreover, that so many people online wanted to see her ruin herself and let everyone know what a fucking whore she is. What the fuck is wrong with people?

"Alright, everyone ready?" A male voice over an intercom calls out, startling me. The moment I hear it, lights turn on all around me. Bright lights. They shine at me, from every possible angle, blinding me and making it impossible to see anything.

Dozens of voices can be heard from all around now. Voices telling people that the side needs more light, that the boom mic is in the shot, that the bed really should be higher up for the best angle and so on. I've never been on one before, but it sounds like what I think a movie set would sound like. With everyone having their own thing to work on.

Finally, my eyes somewhat adjust to the lights to see multiple cameras pointed at me and the bed. Then I make out a director's chair, and a guy holding a megaphone sitting behind it. To the right of him, there's other people, one wearing headphones and looking at a monitor, and another one that looks to be putting makeup on someone.

My mouth drops open when I see a line of naked men. A line that goes into the room and right out the door. A line that looks like it has tons of men, all naked and all with hard-ons. And when I say tons, I mean that I see at least 20, with who knows how many out of the room in line.

"What the fuck?!" I clamor as I look down to see that I'm naked. Completely naked. Not so much as a single sheet on the bed either.

Using my hands, I try to cover myself. Swinging my legs off the bed, I decide to get out of here, but then I see the sign hanging over the bed frame. It's a large holiday sign, complete with holly and lights that flash over and over. The sign says in holiday script, "Christmas Bangings!"

"No, no, no, no," I stammer out, my heart sinking. I start to shake my head no as this can't be happening. John and the stranger in the club, that's one thing. That was fun. That was experimental. That was two orgasms I will never forget. But this? I can't do this. I can't handle it. I...I can't be gang-banged. I just can't.

"Don't be nervous love," I hear someone say. Turning I see it's guy that is sitting in what looks like the director's chair. He is looking at me and talking through his megaphone.

"This will make you the biggest porn star ever!" He tells me, as if that is the thing every person strives for. I'm not able to say anything at this, as I don't know what to say. I sit here, naked with only my arms covering my naughty bits while my eyes scan to find an exit. But everywhere I look, there's a naked man smiling at me. There's not even a damn window for me to escape out of.

"What's the problem love? You said it yourself, you teased each one of those guys, so it's not like you don't deserve this, ya know?" the director states sounding rather emotionless.

Turning and looking at the line, I begin to recognize face after face. From the cashier at the grocery store that I made give me a discount after I gave him a fake phone number, to the old man that I convinced to buy me a coffee at Starbucks when I was 18 after saying how refined he looked with a bald head. Each man that is in line, I recognize as teasing them. And each one stares at me with a hard cock throbbing with what they get to do to me.

"Rolling!" I hear the director suddenly yell. The line of men then charges at me like a football team going for a punt. I scream as I back up on the bed in a last ditch effort to get away. But my feet are grabbed and I'm pulled down with ease while the countless number of them laugh.

With laughter filling the room, I'm flipped over, and hands pin me face down to the bed, spread eagle. SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! Hands smack my ass HARD. Hand after hand hits my bare ass, spanking me like I was a bratty child that ruined their life. Each spank makes me cry out, just as each one makes me want to scream "Harder!" They take turns spanking me until it gets so painful that even more have to help hold me down due to my squirming. The spanking keeps going to the point I can feel my ass swelling as each hit makes me cry.

As I'm horribly spanked, they yell at me. Everything from calling me a whore to things like saying how they are going to spit on my pussy and fuck my ass. Hands then grab my hair and jerk my head around, laughing at how feeble I must look.

Then my head is lifted and a cock is shoved into my mouth. It goes deep in, making me gag at once, to which there is a lot of laughter. I taste the flesh taste of the cock as he begins to rapidly fuck my face as my ass is contiousnly spanked. As if to add to this humiliation, I feel cocks poke at my head, mainly at my ears as if meaning to fuck those two holes somehow. It gets to the point that everywhere I look, I see a hard cock that is going to fuck me.

The cock in my mouth suddenly cums, but it's buried so deep that it goes directly down my throat. I taste the salty taste of the cum as I'm made to swallow it as he doesn't remove the dick from my mouth at all.

As he cums in me, as my ass is spanked, as my hair is pulled, as I feel hands all over my naked body, I scream as I'm overwhelmed. I'm scared, aroused, confused and so many other emotions that all I can do is start to scream. I scream into the cock in my mouth. I scream to the crowd of men that are going to do whatever to me. I scream as I've learned my lesson.

The cock is finally taken out of my mouth and I'm then I'm roughly flipped over, knowing that my tits and probably my pussy are to be slapped/spanked next. Only...I see no bright lights. I only see the darkness of my bedroom ceiling. My arms and legs are still outstretched in a spread eagle pose, only no one is holding me down, nor am I naked.

Scrambling back to the headboard, I see that I am in my pajamas again back in my empty bedroom. Looking around, I expect for any number of those naked men to come charging in and keep going with the promised gang-bang, but none do. In fact, it's eerily quiet. The loudest sound is the sound of my panting breaths.

Then I spot the window and see light coming in. Checking the clock, I see that it's 7 in the morning. Amazed, relieved and still strangely aroused, I leap out of bed. There's no gang-bang. There's no porno. I'm not a desperate whore.

Frantic, I grab my cell and do a web search. I search for the porno "Christmas Bangings" to see if it exists. When I see it does, I actually cheer loudly. Well one staring me doesn't exist anyway. So overjoyed by this, I actually do a small dance right there in my bedroom.

With a bright smile on my face, I go to the window and look out at the bright new morning. The scene I see is truly beautiful for at some point between coming home from the club and morning, it started to snow. Now snow covers most of everything but that only makes things look even brighter and happier than before.

And with that, I see my neighbor, a 30 something single man named Tommy. He's out in his driveway, shoveling snow, no doubt so he can get his car out of the driveway. I then think back how each time it snowed last week, I got him to shovel my driveway too, giving him the impression that I would "please him" at some point.

Giggling as I will never tease any guy again...unless they want it, I skip out of my bedroom and down the stairs. Feeling like a new person, I wear a bright happy smile.

When I reach the front door, I pause for a moment as I get an idea. Giggling again, I remove my shirt to become topless and then pull down my pajama bottoms and panties to become completely naked.

Still beaming, I open the front door and step out, letting the world see my naked body. Realizing that I enjoy being seen in public, being naked out here no longer bothers me. I mean, I know that many neighbors would want to see me like this from all the teasing I've done.

"Hey Tommy, take a break and get over here," I call out to him, shaking my breasts as I do. After all, I did promise to please him for the work he did for me for free. And the days of me teasing men is over.

Giggling as I am beyond happy, I skip up to my bedroom and wait for him to come over, where I want to try a few new things.