A Not-So-Conservative Accountant Ch. 02

Story Info
Our first visit to a lifestyle resort.
3.7k words
4.7
7.6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveto69u
loveto69u
127 Followers

As we pulled into the garage, Sara woke up. Her shirt was still unbuttoned and her beautiful tiny tits were visible. "Wow," she said softly. "Was that a dream or did we really do that?"

"That was no dream, babe. It was a dream cum true," I chuckled.

Sara smiled. "Who would ever have thought I could do something like that?"

"Well, babe," I responded, "thirty years ago I would have never in my wildest dreams have thought about doing what we just did. But, man, seeing you perform like that was awesome!"

Glancing at the tent in my shorts, Sara laughed. "What have I unleashed?" she giggled.

Sara walked into the kitchen and poured us a each a glass of wine. Raising her glass, she said, "To the cocksucker I married." I raised mine and said, "To my awesome little slut wife." We laughed as we sipped.

Putting my glass down, I moved into kiss her. "God I love you so much." Our tongues entangled as our hands caressed each other. I slipped her shirt off and unbuttoned her shorts. They pooled around her sandals. "Here's to easy access," I said raising my glass again.

Sara laughed. "I think we need a new house rule," she said. "From here on we're to be naked within the house at all time."

I raised my glass. "I'll drink to that," I chuckled, dropping my shorts. I hoisted her onto the kitchen table. "I'm hungry," I murmured as I dropped to me knees. My tongue probed her pussy and she sighed in contentment. As I lapped at her lips she became more vocal.

"Did you enjoy watching your wife suck a strange cock, baby?" I grunted as I continued to lick her. "I bet you're pretending you're licking some stranger's cum from my little pussy, aren't you?" I growled as she started thrashing. Between gasps, she said, "You want to see somebody's cock fucking you're little slut?" I stood up and slammed my rock hard cock into her pussy as she wailed. "Yes, just like that. He's fucking me baby. Oh God I love his cock," she wailed as I pounded her pussy. "He's going to fill me with his cum, baby. Oh, oh, oh, yes, yes, YESSSSSSSSSS. FILL THIS SLUT'S PUSSY!" she shouted. "OH JIM, OH JIM, I'M CUMMMMMIIIINNNGGGG!" she shrieked. With that, I began spurting rope after rope of cum into her. Sara was thrashing wildly as I filled her. Her body became rigid, then she passed out. Breathing heavily, I pulled out. Well, this was a first, I thought. Now it was my turn to think. What have I unleashed? God, I love this woman! Watching her lie there softly breathing, I saw my cum trickling out of her pussy. I knelt down and began lapping it. Her hand pushed my head away. "Not now, baby. Too sensitive." I carried her to the sofa and went back to the kitchen for our wine. Sitting there, I thought how incredibly lucky I was to have this beautiful lady. Opening her eyes, she mumbled "Maybe I should rethink this new house rule." I laughed as I held her hand.

For the next several weeks, life became hectic with work and family. Our bookstore outing provided fodder for new fantasies. The new house rule was great! We adjusted it for times when we knew we'd be entertaining or when family members visited. We also erected a privacy fence around our backyard so we could be naked in outdoors. The feeling of the sun and the breeze on our naked bodies was glorious. We even made love outdoors although it was a struggle to keep Sara quiet!

We were headed to Florida to visit our son and his wife for a few days. They took a few days off work to show us around and it was an enjoyable visit. We left them Wednesday morning and headed north on 41. I had seen an ad for Caliente Club and Resort - an adults only nudist resort. "Since we enjoy walking nude around the house, let's see if there's a place down here we could go," I told Sara.

"It's one thing to do it in the privacy of our home. I'm not sure if I could do it with other people around," she replied.

"Believe me, babe, you have nothing to be ashamed about with that fantastic body of yours. Besides, most of these resorts are clothing optional so you could be clothed if you want. Besides, it's the middle of the week so there probably won't be many people there."

"Well, I guess we could at least go and see one," Sara replied. I headed towards Caliente.

After checking in and paying for a day pass, we walked around the resort. I was surprised there were more people there than I had expected. Most of them were fully nude and they weren't all model bodies. I suspected that would make Sara a bit shy but she surprised me by pulling off her sun dress and peeling off her thong. Looking at me with a smile, she said, "When in Rome..." I had on my dark sunglasses and was secretly thrilled at the looks she was receiving from many of them men and some of the women. "Well?" she said looking at me. It took me a moment before I realized I still had my shirt and shorts on. I stripped them off and we threw them in the beach bag and strolled over to the loungers by the pool. We spread our towels on a couple and sat down, soaking in the sun and breeze. I scanned the area and saw some nice looking couples as well as some older couples. Most of the people were in decent shape. As the day became hotter, we slipped into the pool to cool off. The water felt incredible on our nude bodies. As we stood there a younger couple (I'd say early 40s) came up.

"Hi, I'm Rick and this is my wife, Sandy." Rick was very fit and Sandy had blonde hair tied back in a ponytail, a slim body and looked to be about a B cup. Glancing down I noticed both of them were shaved. When we were first married I had asked Sara to shave since I hated getting hair in my mouth when I was eating. Her response was "I will if you will." So we had been shaved for our entire marriage. "Are you first timers?" asked Rick.

"Is it that obvious?" I responded with a chuckle. Rick laughed. "Well, we spend a lot of time around our home naked but it's the first time we've been to a nudist resort," I said.

"Well, we enjoy coming here whenever we can," said Rick. "We enjoy the, ah, adult atmosphere," he said with a laugh.

"Oh, excuse me for being remiss in my introductions. I'm Jim and this is my wife, Sara."

"And a very beautiful lady indeed," replied Rick extending his hand to Sara.

"I don't know about that," laughed Sara. "I'm sure there are a lot of beautiful ladies who've been blessed a bit more than me!"

"I'm not that much more blessed," laughed Sandy as she cupped her breasts. "I wish mine were as perky as yours," she said reaching out a hand to fondle one of Sara's tits.

"I think yours are lovely," said Sara as she returned the fondle.

"You'd be surprised how many men (and some women) who really enjoy the more, shall we say, petite packages," Rick smiled.

"Yes," said Sandy. "I've talked to quite a few women and I think the smaller breasts are more sensitive. Plus, they fit in my mouth easier!" she said laughing. "That's the same reason I don't like huge cocks," she said placing her hand on Sara's arm.

"I know," Sara piped up, "Looking at the size of some of those dildoes and vibrators I'd think they would be more painful than pleasurable."

My head was spinning! In a few brief minutes we had gone from pleasant introductions to discussing the merits of breast and cock sizes! Watching these two beautiful naked women had the unintended effect of making my cock swell. I noticed Rick was at half mast too. Then I got the shock of my life as Sandy reached out and took my cock in her hand. "Yes, this is a nice size, maybe a little thicker than Rick's."

If I thought that was a shock, the next move floored me when Sara reached out and took Rick's in her hand. "Yeah, Jim's is nice and I agree it might just be a little thicker than Rick's." Alright, who was this and what had she done with my wife? I mean, she sure looked like my wife, but I never expected her to act like this with relative strangers. I was mesmerized as I watched her hand slowly sliding up and down Rick's cock which was now fully erect. So caught up in watching Sara I hadn't noticed that Sandy's hand was doing the same to mine.

"Hey, do you guys want to see what one of these casitas look like?" asked Rick, breaking the spell. "They're actually quite nice." As he described the room we walked through the pool. By the time it came to hoist myself out my cock had somewhat subsided. Rick and Sandy went to gather their towels.

"Are you okay with this?" I asked Sara.

She looked at me with a twinkle in her eye. "Let's play it my ear," she said.

"I don't think ears have anything to do with what we're about to do," I chuckled. As we walked to Rick and Sandy's we discovered that they lived about two hours away from us. Their daughter was in her second year of college and, like us, they were reconnecting. We entered their casita.

"Would you like some wine?" asked Rick.

"If it's not too much trouble," I replied. "After being in the sun I think we need to rehydrate."

Rick and Sandy laughed. "Yes, I agree! Plus, whenever I eat I like to have a nice glass of wine," Sandy said with a wink.

Sara and I sat on one end of the couch and Sandy sat down next to Sara while Rick filled the wine glasses. I offered to help Rick bring the wine out and jumped up to help him. Reaching the kitchenette, I picked up two of the glasses when I noticed Rick motion me to look. Turning around I saw Sara and Sandy locked in a deep kiss. They each had a hand fondling the other's tit. I could hear Sara softly moaning as Sandy tweaked her nipple. "Isn't that a beautiful sight?" said Rick. I was now rock hard and noticed the scene had the same effect on him. "I think their pussies need some attention, don't you?" he winked. Setting the glasses down on the side table, he looked at me and said, "Mind if I have a taste?"

"Not at all," I replied hoarsely. "Enjoy."

"You as well," he said as the tip of his tongue touched Sara's pussy. I saw a spasm ripple across her body as her moans intensified. In the meantime, I knelt down and tentatively licked Sandy's pussy. She was practically gushing. Eagerly I licked and sucked on her pussy lips as she too moaned. It seemed like only a few minutes before the girls pushed us away.

"Time for us girls to rehydrate, guys," moaned Sandy. We both got up and reached for the girls' wine glasses turning around just in time to see them slip into a 69 position. They both were lapping and sucking on each other's pussy hungrily. Rick and I watched the erotic show while we absent mindedly stroked our cocks. With a cry, Sara's head snapped back as her legs clamped around Sandy's head. Her body was wracked by a massive orgasm and I watched the ripples play across her stomach. Her body went limp. I took the opportunity to dive back onto Sandy's pussy lips. Sara had gotten her close and as I tongued her I felt her legs clamp my head and redoubled my efforts. Sandy came with a scream and gushed her delectable pussy juice over my face as her body shuddered in orgasmic bliss.

The scream had brought Sara to her senses. "I need a cock," she hissed. Rick had been standing close to her and she reached out and grabbed his cock. "Yes, fuck me hard," she said looking up at him. Rick lined his cock up with her pussy and for the first time in my married life I watched as another man slowly pushed into her. Sara moaned softly. "I said, HARD," she hissed. Rick pulled back, then slammed into her. "God yes," she groaned, "Just like that." Rick began pounding her pussy and I watched transfixed as he pistoned into her. Meanwhile, Sandy had sat up.

"You like to watch your wife get fucked?" she whispered. "Looks like this cock needs some attention." Reaching for me she grabbed my cock and stroked it. Turning around she said, "Do me doggy style. That way we can both watch her." I pushed into the first different pussy in thirty years. Sandy gripped me in her velvet vise. Her moans matched the slapping of our bodies.

"HARDER!" shouted Sara. I began matching Rick's intensity as I pounded Sandy. The sensation of a different pussy gripping my cock while watching my wife being fucked was surreal. "MAKE ME CUM, BABY. OH GOD, OH GOD, YESSSSSSSSSS!" she wailed. Then Sara looked over at me fucking Sandy. Looking in my eyes she shouted, "YESSSSSSSSSS, CUM WITH ME BABY! I,I,I'M CUUUUMMMMMMMMMIIIINNNNNNGGGG!" she screamed as her eyes locked on mine. With that I exploded into Sandy as Rick came in Sara. Sandy let out a cry as she came. I felt her pussy spasming against my cock as I'm sure Rick was feeling Sara's do the same. Slowly we deflated and our cocks popped out as the girls' pussies gave a final spasm.

Sandy had turned over on her back as she lay on the floor. Sara was lying on the couch. Both girls were softly moaning as their chests heaved for air. I sat back on my heels as Rick staggered over to a chair. I caught his gaze and we both had big smiles. Sara's eyes slowly opened. Looking at me with a wan smile, she said, "I thought there would be wine." I grinned broadly as I took her glass to her. She took a sip. "Almost as good as what I had earlier," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

Sandy slowly sat up. Rick offered her a glass and she took a sip. "That was awesome," she said. "You guys sure know how to treat a lady," she said with a sigh, looking from Sara to me.

"We just play it by ear," I said smiling at Sara. "Honestly," I continued, "this was a first for both of us."

"Really?" Rick said. "You two looked like you were having fun."

"Yes, indeed," I replied. "You two certainly know how to welcome strangers!" I laughed.

"No," Sandy said, "We prefer to say new friends."

"To new friends!" Sara said raising her glass in a toast.

We sat and talked about the lifestyle. Rick and Sandy had a bit more experience than us and they chatted about their initial forays. Rick said, "Sandy and I have been together since high school. I think I can speak for her when I say nothing would ever destroy our love for each other and our commitment to each other." Sandy nodded in agreement as she sipped her wine. Rick continued," But as we grew older that little voice in the back of your head wondering what we had missed, what else was out there, grew louder. Once Heather left for school, Sandy and I began talking more about it. One thing we've found out was that every really happy couple in this lifestyle has great communication with their spouse. The ones that don't last long typically involve a reluctant spouse. Not to stereotype, but it seems usually the guy wants to try some new pussy, but when they find out that their reluctant wife begins enjoying new cock, they become insecure and want to drop out. Sometimes the guy finds he's unleashed the genie and can't get it back in the bottle. Once you've been in the lifestyle long enough, you'll recognize them."

"That sounds like our story," I replied. "Once our youngest left for college, we started getting our sex life back. We live in a small town so we told ourselves we wouldn't do anything locally. People tend to talk, and when they don't know the details, they don't mind making some up!"

"Ain't that the truth!" Sandy said with a laugh as she stood up and moved to the couch to sit next to Sara.

"There are some bigger cities within an hour's radius of our town," I continued. "So we've been checking out some adult bookstores and lingerie shops, dipping our toes into it. After what just happened, I think we stepped off into the deep end now!" I laughed.

"Well, I hope you enjoyed the pool!" Rick chuckled. "The trick is not to get in over your head."

"That was extremely enjoyable!" Sara said. "I think we're going to enjoy the journey," she giggled. "I'm so glad we met you two."

The key rule in this lifestyle is that No means No," Rick said. "If at any time you're not feeling comfortable, trust your gut and say No."

"Having a safe word is good, too," interjected Sandy. "So if you're ever talking to someone or a couple at a party or other lifestyle event, if one of you isn't feeling comfortable you can say the safe word and your spouse will know to back out of any situation."

"Good point," said Sara. "Have you had to use yours yet?"

"A couple of times," said Sandy. "We'd be chatting up a petite, little babe in the pool. Then her husband or boyfriend would come back from the bar or wherever and be an overweight guy. I just can't see myself doing anything with a heavy guy or girl."

"I'll remember to stay on my diet then," I said with a chuckle.

Sara reached out and cupped Sandy's breast. "I think I'll like this girl-girl play," she said with a smile.

"Yes," Sandy replied. "Plus we generally recover faster than the guys so we can get back to playing earlier," she laughed. Then her mouth moved to Sara's nipple while her hand went to Sara's pussy. Sara's head went back and she began whimpering.

After a few minutes of that, Sara reluctantly pushed Sandy's hand away. "I need to taste some mor of your pussy," she said.

"If you insist," Sandy chuckled as she lay back on the couch. Sara's mouth went to Sandy's pussy lips and Sandy moaned.

"Isn't that beautiful?" Rick said. I nodded. Sara had moved to a kneeling position and her ass was up in the air. "That pussy looks so inviting."

"Let me moisten it for you," I said as I moved under Sara. Sara moved around to help me without taking her mouth off Sandy's pussy. As I licked Sara her moans elicited louder ones from Sandy. I saw Rick's cock positioned above me and he entered Sara. My tongue licked his shaft and her pussy as he began fucking her.

"God that feels good," Rick moaned. He increased his pace and was soon slamming into Sara. A couple of times he pulled completely out and his cock found my mouth instead of her pussy.

With a shriek, Sandy pushed Sara's head away as she orgasmed. Sara was now grunting every time Rick buried himself in her. "Oh, fuck," she moaned. "So close." Her moans began increasing in volume and I felt her body spasm as her orgasm wracked her.

Rick pulled back one more time to finish her off but his cock instead went into my waiting mouth and he began to unload. I greedily sucked him until he pulled back. "My God," he whispered. "That was incredible."

Sandy had been watching us as she recovered. "I think I'd like that treatment, babe," she said to Rick. "I'd love to have my pussy licked while I was being fucked."

"You'll have to wait on that, babe," Rick replied. "I'm spent."

"I see a cock that's still hard," said Sandy winking at me.

"I'll gladly lick that pussy, again," Sara said. "But I'm too tired to move off this couch."

"Let me help," Sandy replied as she positioned herself over Sara's mouth. I was drinking in the view when Sandy looked back and said, "Enjoying the view? I'm still waiting for that cock," she said with a grin. I moved behind her, grabbed her hips, and slammed into her.

"How's that?" I said.

Sandy groaned loudly. "Fuck yes. Pound my pussy Jim."

I felt Sara's tongue on my shaft as I plunged in and out of Sandy. Rick was right, the feeling was incredible. Sandy was enjoying the sensation too as her moans increased. Rick sat, sipping his wine, as he watched us. With a shudder and scream, Sandy orgasmed. I pulled out and fed my cock into Sara's waiting mouth as I erupted with a grunt. Sandy was breathing heavily as she rolled off of Sara. I sat back as Sara licked her lips. "Good to the last drop!" she giggled. With a sigh, she said, "I'm glad we decided to stop here."

"We're glad you guys stopped, too," Rick and Sandy replied in unison.

We all sat and finished our wine as we talked about our families and jobs. "I might have to look for a new accountant," Rick laughed.

"I do have clients across the country," I said. "I'm not the cheapest, but you might qualify for the friends and family rate," I laughed.

"Hmmm," Rick replied. "Would you consider barter?" nodding over towards Sandy.

loveto69u
loveto69u
127 Followers
12