A Not So Delicate Flower

Story Info
A rare flower unlocks the lust in Sara and her BIL's minds.
5.2k words
4.63
8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The following story is a fantasy. That being said, it is a fun one that plays in my head often. I hope you enjoy it and, as always, please feel free to leave me comments to let me know your thoughts. Hearing from you kinky people really brings me pleasure.

-S.J.

**********

There are three types of people who frequent arboretums and botanical gardens: The first is people who obsess over plants and know every detail on every sign. The next is people on romantic dates. Either taking wedding photographs or getting ready to propose. The third is just people just high on something wanting to look at pretty things while they trip. On most days I fit into the first category. During my freshman year at school I found this was a great place to study or even just clear my head. Now as a Junior it is part of my weekly routine.

I have always loved plants. This started because of my sister, Jill. She is my older sister by 10 years. We often tell people that we are like two siblings who are also only children. When we were kids helping our mom garden was the only thing we really did together. By the time I was in sports or plays she was working or out with friends. We didn't fight but we also had very little quality time together. As we got older we got more distant but we always connected over plants. Sending photos or just texting recent purchases. (Though the purchases are mostly on her part as my dorm can't really handle any more plants and my roommate can absolutely not handle more.)

So when I found out that Jill and her new husband, Tim, were visiting at the same time the new exhibit of some super rare bloom was going on. I was ecstatic.

My family doesn't like Tim because he is 15 years older than Jill but from what I have seen he is sweet and gentle and good for her. When I was talking to my mom before they came out my mom kept doing the stereotypical mom worrying of "Sara, you have to tell me what you think because I still think they are just so... oh I don't know, just so different." That was my mom's way of saying there is nothing specific she doesn't like about someone but would like all the bad information if needed.

While I wasn't happy with my mother's prying, I was happy to have them come into town to visit. I hadn't gone home over the summer because of an internship and was really missing my family. Besides, I couldn't engage in the drama with my mom because outside of the wedding I really didn't know him. But, picking them up from the airport it was clear that they seemed like a cute match. He was tall, probably 6' 3". He looked like he towered over my sister who shares my petite frame. But as I pulled up she grabbed his salt and pepper beard and gently pulled his face down for a kiss. My heart poured out for her. Here is someone who really needs a win in a relationship and feels like she is having one.

At the same time I was a little jealous. Not of Tim. He was attractive enough but my sexuality often overlooks men, even the really hot ones. It was more of my jealousy of their closeness. I had a pretty rough break up a few months before with my ex, Teresa, and someone to hold me close while just waiting for a ride outside of an airport.

Eventually some salt was poured in that wound when we went to dinner. Jill didn't know about my break up and Teresa had been with me at their wedding.

"Was she a bitch?" Was her first question. This is what I love about Jill. She is blunt and fantastic.

"No." I say lying, "We were just in different places you know." The reality is that Teresa had called me a Midwest prude after I caught her cheating with a mutual friend and we haven't spoken since.

I could tell my lightweight sister had her margaritas kick in because she immediately responded with "Whatever, she doesn't know what she was missing out on. You're smart and hot and she's just a bitch. Isn't she hot Tim?"

Tim stammers not knowing how to answer that question. I turn red. It feels gross for any man to be bluntly asked about your physical appearance let alone one who is married to your sister and just a few years younger than your father.

Luckily Jill doesn't press the issue and just moves on. "So anyway, enough about her. Tell us what we are doing tomorrow."

"Well" I say getting excited "Tomorrow I got us tickets to the botanical gardens. I had to get passes to the new exhibit that opens tomorrow but we will be the first people through." I handed her a pamphlet I picked up with the tickets.

"Flor de Amor" Jill reads out loud "the only specimen to ever be in captivity and one of the few specimens alive in the world. The flower opens almost every century. According to legend the scent of these blooms has 'invigorating properties'" She looks up "This sounds great. Sorry Tim, you are on plant girl time."

"It's fine," Tim says with a smile. "I like plants too."

"It's not just a plant." I say in the most nerdy and excited way imaginable. "I guess there is a spore that lives within the plant and the fungus and plant work symbiotically so when the flower opens spores are released and they think that is how it pollinates.

The next morning I was greeted with some bad news. Jill was feeling sick. She blamed the carne asada, I suspect it was tequila related. In any case she was hurting and said she wouldn't be able to make it to the gardens. I had the time spot reserved for weeks and when I called they said there were no other options.

My heart sank. This was a once in a lifetime event that I was going to miss. Jill could see it on my face.

"Sweety" she said "I'm so sorry. You should just go."

"The point was to do this together." I protest.

"I know, I'll have Tim go and he can send me a video of the bloom."

I eventually relented. I was upset but still excited that I would be able to see it.

Driving over was awkward to say the least. Without Jill we didn't have much to talk about. I'm sure he was nice enough but I didn't even know where to start conversations. What do you have in common with someone who was in grad school when you were born? At one point I just turned on the radio which turned out to be a bad idea. Tim got excited by a song called "What I Got" and was shocked that I didn't know it.

"It's Sublime!" he says enthusiastically.

"I mean, yeah it's pretty good but like that seems excessive." I say, trying, but failing to take the pout out of my voice.

"No" he says laughing "The band is called Sublime. I loved these guys until their singer died."

"Oh. That's a bummer when did that happen."

"'96 I think."

"Tim" I say with a stern voice. "That was 7 years before I was born."

"Oh" Tim says softly "I forgot."

I sat there thinking of this awkwardness and could only hold out hope for the gardens. At least we would soon be able to talk about things once we got there.

However, upon arrival we get more bad news.

"What do you mean closed?" I say to the person behind the counter. The calm I have has totally gone.

"I'm sorry" the lady says with probably more patience than I deserve. There was an incident with the botanist in charge and the exhibit will be closed. We will be offering a full refund."

"Well what about later." I ask. Now sounding frantic.

"It.." she pauses for a long time "it will probably be closed the duration of the bloom."

Tim tries to make me feel better. "Hey, you can show me your favorite things around here. Heck, I bet they have even prettier flowers."

"Heck?" I think. And I'm called a midwestern prude. I don't respond, just grab my refund and walk into the garden.

We walked around the gardens for about an hour. My brain is on autopilot going to my favorite things. Tim is trying to engage by reading signs and asking me questions. It feels forced but it is sweet of him to try. He snaps a few pictures to send back to Jill.

As we walk around I find myself still upset but calmer than I had been. It is a quiet day here. I suspect most people just left when they heard of the exhibit closure. Finally, I suggest we get a quick bite to eat at the cafe and offer to pay. Tim agrees but insists on paying. The food hits my system and starts to pick me up.

"Hey," I say to him. "Sorry for being bitchy today."

"No," He says softly, "you weren't. You were understandably grumpy."

"Thanks" I say, "But I was being bitchy. I was mad at Jill and mad at this place and I took it out on you. You seem like a nice guy. I am just disappointed but that's not fair to you."

"I appreciate you saying that." He says. Suddenly his whole demeanor changes. He looks in a hurry all of a sudden looking out the window while cleaning up his lunch. "Hey," he says, "Is that the greenhouse with the special plant?" He points out the window at a building.

"Probably" I say "but look there are signs and it is all closed up. Even the window's have coverings over them."

He looks around quickly. "Hurry and finish up." He says "I have an idea." I look at him puzzled but liking the energy he is putting out. It is less old man and more hip uncle who is going to give you your first beer.

We walk from the cafe across the open space to the greenhouse. There is a sign on the main door that says "Exhibit Indefinitely Postponed." I follow Tim as he walks to the side of the building. There is another door with the same printed out sign. Above that there is the sign that says "staff only." They have placed one of those rope barricades in front of the door.

"Do you know what I don't see?" He says while moving the rope "Security cameras or people. Come on, let's check it out."

"Tim" I say dumbfounded. "Are you out of your mind? You are going to get us arrested. We could walk right into a security guard or something."

"Nah" he says "the rope would keep this door from opening. They must have put it there after leaving. I bet it's empty. Come on. Do you want to see this flower or not?" His hand is at the doorknob which I am shocked to see is unlocked.

My heart is racing but I follow him nervously. We are in a back room of the large greenhouse. There are pots and some soil. A few sheers and other tools. "Just keep your voice down just in case" Tim whispers as he grabs the knob for the next door.

I start to protest "But you said..." it was too late he walked through and I felt I had no choice but to follow him."

We walk into a familiar room. I have seen it many times before. Large plants all around us. Some planted in the ground, others hanging or on planters. The room feels damp and warm. That familiar greenhouse feel. However, in the middle of the room there is a new addition. A massive pot, maybe 4 feet high and 4 feet wide holds a large bush with huge leaves. There are many large yellow gold blooms surrounding the plant each the size of my head. They vaguely look like the drawing from the pamphlet but it is clear that this is something special. The light pouring in from the un tarped windows in the ceiling shows a massive amount of golden pollen leaving the plant. As it passes through the sunlight it looks like a halo surrounding the plan.

"Come on, let's get a closer look." Tim says.

"We're going to get arrested." I say nervously.

"And if we do, you will have done so being one of the few people who will ever see this plant in bloom. You will have massive street cred in the plant girl community."

I sigh and start to move forward. "Okay" I say "But please don't say 'street cred' it makes you sound like a middle school math teacher."

As we get closer the sight of it makes my head start to spin. It is gorgeous and seems to be glowing. I hear a large sneeze from Tim.

"Allergies?" I ask but right there I feel it too. The pollen is so thick and so foreign it is hard to not feel it in every breath.

Tim is a few steps in front of me and gets in front of the plant first. I see him pause and look around in a weird way. It's like his movements are almost robotic. He pauses and looks down. Then turns around and looks at me.

"Sorry" he says, pausing for a long time between disjointed sentence fragments. "I don't know why.... I didn't mean..."

"Are you okay?" I ask, concerned.

"I'm not sure why..." he continues "But it feels like I need..." I look up and down at Tim. His face looks like there is an internal struggle going on but as I look down I can see he has a rock hard erection in his pants.

"Oh, no, no, no" I say, starting to turn away. But right then I let out a sneeze of pollen and something starts to change in me. First I notice it is hard for me to take a step. As though my mind wants to move in one direction, towards the door, but my body wants to move in a different direction. The next thing to change is my words. I want to say "What the hell is happening." or to tell Tim to "get a grip of himself" but it is hard for the words to come. As though other words are making their way into my mind and damming up the pathway for what I want to say. I barely get out "We... should... just... go." But I can see Tim is losing the fight. His movement is less jerky but his eyes seem glazed over as he walks over to me.

From the recesses of my mind I can feel things being unlocked. Desires that I usually don't even recognize. Things buried so far down they go unnoticed. But they are coming up to the surface in force and taking over every part of me. And I know the same thing is happening to Tim.

I can feel myself getting wet. Not just wet but wetter than I ever thought possible. My panties are dripping like this automatic function has been overwritten in my brain. My head is swirling with fantasies I never even knew I had. With every passing millisecond I feel less and less in control. It is like my body is moving outside of my control and I am just a spectator.

Tim has fully lost this fight. He is right in front of me. His eyes still glazed but there is a big smile on his face. His strong hand reaches out and grabs my arm. A voice that is both his and somehow not says "I need to fuck you. I've always needed to fuck you hard. I need to use your body for my pleasure."

I attempt to turn and run or to pull my arm away. I attempt to yell to make him snap out of it. But nothing happens. I have lost all control. To my horror a part of me that I never wanted to let free says "I need you to fuck me hard. Use me."

Some internal force makes my legs buckle as I fall to my knees. My hands move up and I can see them in front of me undoing Tim's pants. He pulls them and his boxers down making his cock spring forth in front of me. It is huge. I have limited experience with them but it is easily the biggest I have ever seen. Instinctively my tongue stretches out and starts to lick the head kissing the tip.

My voice speaks up again and says "It hasn't happened much but I have always secretly loved sucking cocks."

I kiss it again and flick it with my tongue before continuing "I love the feeling of it getting harder in my mouth."

I lick from the balls to the tip. "I love sucking it until a guy can't hold back and chokes me with his cum in my throat."

The desire that is taking over my body is too much to handle. The things it is telling me are overwhelming. I feel myself take Tim's cock as far into my mouth as I can. I hold it in place before starting to bob my head on it. Pulling it so it is almost all the way out before slamming my head back down. I can feel it slide over my tongue as it goes deep into the back of my throat.

I can feel the tension building until eventually I know Tim can't take it any more. I feel a large, strong hand, at the back of my head and he starts to thrust into me. He holds his cock deep in my throat. I hear him say "Jill hates this so I love that her sister is cock hungry slut."

Part of my brain can't believe I am taking this. I feel degraded. Yet that part is growing ever smaller as the lust is taking over. I feel the wetness of my panties reach a critical mass as I actually start to drip running down the side of my inner thigh as Tim fucks my throat harder.

My eyes water and I start to gag but a feeling overtakes me and I can't help but want more. I can feel myself leaning forward, totally out of my control. I press myself as deep as I can until my lips are in his pubic hair and I can feel his cock twitch in my throat. Finally I let go with a gasp.

Tim grabs me and lays me on my back. He straddles my hips pressing me into the cold, damp, hard cement under me. I feel his strong hands at my shoulders, then at my collar, ripping the sun dress I am wearing down the middle. He grabs the cups of my bra and pulls them down hard. I hear and feel the rip of the elastic straps but don't care. Even the pain of the straps pulling at me doesn't seem to fully register. It is overpowered by the lust of the moment.

Tim backs up and forcefully pulls my panties down before grabbing my legs and doubling me up. His head moves down between my legs. He starts to eat my pussy in a way I have never felt. There is such a vigor behind it. Like my pleasure is secondary, he just needs to consume me in order to get himself off. However, this just drives me even more wild. I feel my body start to swell with orgasmic bliss as he starts to finger me quickly while his tongue is working vigorously on my clit. I start to moan followed by grunts. I find it hard to breath as my body bears down on the orgasm pulsing through my body.

I hear myself say "I need your cock to fuck me. I need it in me." He shows zero restraint. The moment the head of his penis parts my lips he slams it as hard into me as it can. That first thrust sends me a thrill of excitement as it passes through my body. My nerves ignite with pleasure as though whatever is affecting my mind is heightening the pleasure. As Tim thrusts again I feel another intense wave of pleasure. It is as though every thrust is that first thrilling thrust. My body physically cannot get used to this pleasure. With my heightened nerves I know that I could get to the point where every thrust would bring about it's own small orgasm.

One of his strong hands grabs my breast. Simultaneously squeezing it hard while also holding me down. Inside I feel this breaks down some of my last defenses as the lustful control over my mind continues to give in. I feel myself reach down and start to rub my clit as he continues to fuck me with his hard cock. "Pin me down" I hear myself say. "Use me. Make me take it. Make me take your cock." He thrusts harder and faster. Every thrust pressing my hips and ass farther into the hard floor beneath me. "FUCK ME" I yell out again.

"Is that what you want.?" The bearded face over me says as he keeps thrusting. "You want to be my young fuck slut?"

Internally I yell out silently. I want to scream that this is not what I want but I know, even now, that this is not true. I know that while the words escaping my mouth are not what I consciously desire they are a part of me that is true and needs to be let out. What I am able to externally my yell is one of bliss. I am now so unsure of what I really want. Do I really want to be treated like this or is that just the control that is over me speaking. But as though to defy the part of me that is watching in horror, my mouth opens and I hear myself say. "Lay down, lay down. I want to taste myself on you."

He rolls off of me and lays on the ground. I kneel on all fours in front of him and immediately start to suck his cock. Licking my juices off of him. I could swear that his cock was even bigger in my mouth than it was before as I am now the one pressing myself as hard onto him as I can.

From behind me I hear a click of a door. The still cognitive part of my brain is screaming out in horror as a voice says "Hey, security, is anybody in here?" but my body keeps going. My head keeps bobbing on his cock, my hand playing with his balls as I hear the guard approaching us saying "What the fuck is going on." We pay him no mind.

12