A Not So Prim & Proper Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satinlvr_mwf
satinlvr_mwf
1,414 Followers

Andre for his part, didn't care. Here was slick pussy, and he was inside, her body giving him pleasure, and he was taking it all, and would enjoy it for all it was worth. His thrusts were growing rapid, for though he was young and virile, he was still not well-versed in the art of stamina. Part of it was the excitement of the woman he was fucking, so forbidden to actually have a teacher on her back, and a pretty one, on top of that. Part of it was also being outdoors, which added to his own exhilaration. Lastly were her words. He loved the idea of giving her his baby. Not thinking of consequence, but of the idea of being able to brag that he knocked up the teacher. In his social group, that would dam-near make him a God. For her to admit it was just too much, and his hips began to spasm, the erratic thrusts signaling his climax, and he buried his cock in her to the hilt, the vessels in his shaft pulsing as he started to spew his seed into her. He had erupted with several jets of hot, sticky semen, before he was interrupted.

Daniel, finally, had heard something that spurred him into action. His wife still wanted him, and loved him, and wanted to belong to him! He sprinted forward, and ran at a full-sprint, as Andre was hammering his wife as hard as he could, Tessa's voice mixing with her lover's, in a synchronized series of moans and grunts, which were growing faster and faster. Then he saw Andre stop thrusting, and he knew what that meant, which made Daniel even angrier. To his mind, this asshole was raping his wife, and he was going to do something about that. He bellowed out a yell, and he furious hands reached for Andre's neck as Daniel slammed into him, dragging him laterally from the picnic bench, and out of his wife. Like Ofi, there were some tendrils of white genetic material strung between them until they snapped, but it left no doubt Tessa had been fully inseminated.

"Get off her!" Daniel yelled, as they hit the ground, with Andre lying on his back. Daniel leapt on him, to straddle his chest, and began a flurry of blind punches, some of which connected quite well. Daniel's eyes were blurred by angry tears and he left nothing behind, dumping every shred of the anger in him onto the hapless young man. Not that Daniel thought of him that way, to him, Andre was a rapist, pure and simple.

Andre, for his efforts, was grunting and growling, trying to deflect the blows, some successfully, until a haymaker came from below, and crushed his lower jaw into his head, then it was a daze of taking more hits to his face, until his nose broke and blood started to spray everywhere. Somewhere in this, Andre went dark, and his arms flopped to the ground.

It was Tessa who finally stopped the fight, or semblance of one, by rising to her heels, and grabbing onto one of Daniel's arms, as he lifted to punch the hapless target yet again. "Please... Honey... he's had enough..." she pleaded. "He's out of it."

Daniel looked up, and saw his wife, her own face now tear-streaked, though she looked somehow radiant in her beauty to him. Wiping tears from his eyes, he then looked down to see what destruction he had done to Andre, which was considerable. Nose broken, eye swollen shut, lip bloody, swollen and cut, face bruised in many places, and surely he was going to have a great pair of black eyes. There would be no hiding his ass-kicking. Getting up, he looked down, his body shaking from the adrenaline, and he spat on Andre, aiming for his face, and only partially making his mark. "Touch my wife again, and I'll kill you..." he menaced, a voice that was new to Tessa, and quite convincing.

"Please... take me home." Tessa asked softly, and she tried to take Dan's arm, and lean her head to his shoulder.

Daniel, for his part, had spent a lot of fury on Andre. Standing over him, he gave a last look, and then took his wife, and half-escorting, and half-carrying her back to their home, using the shortcut through the backyards. Along the way, they began to talk, for the first time, about everything that happened.

"Thank you for rescuing me." Tessa started. "I don't know what else he was going to do, and now he isn't going to say a thing about what happened. If he does, I'm going to file rape charges." She led off with. "I'm sorry I went to the park alone, but I needed some fresh air." And with that, the tears began to fall again.

"It's okay, Tess..." he began, using the shortened name he usually called her. "But you don't go anywhere without me. I know you are a very pretty woman, and guys lust for you. In the past I knew I could trust you, but I don't know what happened. I don't know if that trust can be restored, at least for a while."

Tessa began sharing what happened with Ofi, and how. The flirting, the wine, the attention, she even admitted his physical attractiveness. He was a well-built, self-assured man. "But I don't love him, Danny." She continued, using her own pet-name for her husband. "I love you!" And she placed a kiss on his cheek, the only place she could reach as they walked unsteadily on the grass towards their own yard.

She went on to lament the fact he seemed more interested in his career than his wife, as if he was taking her for granted. She admitted her physical needs, the sexual needs, were left unfulfilled, and Ofi was simply the perfect storm of time, focus, seduction, and need. She was sobbing as she said these things, soft releases of tears, as she admitted her weakness to her husband, her sheer, abject failure, humiliating herself to her husband. She opened every page of the book that was Tessa to Daniel, and he read it, taking everything in.

Daniel, for his part, was also crying tears. Embarrassment, shame, hurt and still some anger, though mostly aimed at Andre, this time. By the time they reached the back patio of their home, a ten minute walk that wound up taking over forty-five, there wasn't much left to be said. He felt badly, for placing his career first, and his wife, second, and he admitted he had to fix that. He told her of the most recent work setbacks, and the fact he was leaving the next day to repair the damages to his career. He knew he would have to leave her home for the next week, as he still had to complete the rest of his last trip. For this, he wanted some assurances.

"First, you don't go on a date with that guy. I don't care the reason. He can't be trusted, and you can't be trusted around him." His tone was sharp and clear, that this was not open to negotiation. "I don't give a shit about your project, or your students. Fuck 'em." He growled. "You will answer the phone when I call, regardless of what you are doing, or who you are with." He continued. "And lastly, I am going to have sex with you, now, and whenever I want. Go get cleaned up."

"But Honey... I... I can't. I can't let you risk giving me a baby right now. Not that I don't want to, believe me, I'd love to have your baby. But only yours. If you make love to me, and I get pregnant, we won't know if it is yours, or... theirs." Her eyes turned downcast as she spoke the last work. She swallowed loudly. "If it is theirs, I'll gladly have an abortion. But I don't want to risk having to lose your child, instead. So please... wait?" She looked pleadingly into his eyes, practically begging.

"Excuse me?" He was rather incredulous. "Let me make sure I understand this. You want your husband to go on a trip for a week, unable to be with his wife, and needing to have sex." He began. "So you are willing to risk your husband finding some strange piece of ass on the road, rather than give him what he needs right now? You are wanting your husband to cheat on you?"

His words were sharp, and hit home like an arrow piercing her heart. Eyes welling up, she swallowed, and silently shook her head. "No" she whispered. "I'll go get ready." She ended demurely, giving in to her husband's wishes, as a proper wife would.

"Go get cleaned up." Was all he said, and again, it was a command, or demand, whichever way Tessa took it. But she would do it, for her husband, the man she had spoken and given her vow and heart to, required it. Daniel had a different idea.

Entering the house first, her heels clicked loudly on the tiled kitchen floor, her rear-end swaying provocatively, making the swing of her skirt so much more of a tease. Dan ogled his wife, wistful that he hadn't the chance to enjoy her in the park, like he had semi-planned. He had to admit that his wife was gorgeous, regardless of which angle he looked at her from.

Tessa did as she was bidden, taking her clothes off and instead of re-hanging them, she tossed them in the laundry to be cleaned later. Heels went to the closet, and into the shower she went, the hot, steamy water soaking into her tense muscles. She did the best she could to clean herself out of Andre's semen, using her finger to delve into her core, using a scooping motion to try and draw out as much as she could. She managed to get some out, but how much she wasn't sure. The man wasn't as long as Ofi, but he seemed virile enough to make her pregnant, if it came to that. So she worked her slit more, her ministrations at the same time arousing her. Pursing her lips, she mewed softly as her palm hit her pearl, rubbing it as her finger dug about. She took her time, and made sure she was as clean as she could manage, even taking the extra few minutes to trim up her landing strip. She wanted to look her very best for her husband, as she would be working to make up to him for her transgressions. She owed him, and she knew it.

Daniel, for his part, had been busy, too, by mainly getting his nerves under control, a highball of scotch helping with that. He then went to the medicine cabinet and took out what he thought he would need, including aspirin. He went to their bedroom, and turned down the bed, the silky sheen of satin sheets shimmering as he turned the lights down. Stripping, he tossed his clothes in a pile in the corner, for Tessa to clean up later, a subtle dig at her new-found station. He was going to get his pound of flesh.

When Tessa stepped from the bathroom, her hair dry and naturally hanging from her scalp, long tendrils drawn downward across her shoulders, no makeup, and no perfume, she was just as nature made her. With full, firm breasts, erect nipples, a taut stomach, and a curly patch of hair aiming to her garden, and her folds were puffy from the manipulation, as was her pearl, cautiously peeking out from under her hood, she was the true, natural beauty Daniel had been able to land as his wife. She looked nervously at her nude husband, who was stroking his dick, a small coating of petroleum jelly on it, fingers moving slowly back and forth.

With his free hand, Daniel beckoned her to the bed, and then on to all-fours. Kneeling to the sheets between her legs, he used his knees to spread her legs a little wider, and then he leaned forward, aiming his cock at her. Then he pushed her head down from behind, until she was face-first on the mattress.

Tessa had little idea what was planned, other than this new position with her husband, something she was actually looking forward to. "Please... Danny... take me. Make me your woman..." she purred in her come-hither voice. Keeping his hand on her neck, he obliged, and leaned forward more, aiming the mushroom of his shaft at her exit hole. Then she squealed and tried to writhe. "Honey! Wrong place!" she cried out.

Daniel simply pressed harder, using his free hand to hold her still, while his other than held his cock and he pressed harder. They had never had anal sex before, and he knew next to nothing about how to do it. But he had heard from other guys at work about it, and how it asserted their place over their woman. Daniel aimed to do the same thing. "Shut up!" he commanded. "You're doing this! If you can fuck a black man, you can take me up your ass!" And then he gave a hard thrust, one that made her cry out, but at the same time made her body submit, and he gained some purchase inside her.

Tessa's voice uttered loud yelps of protest, wordless cries of violation, but as Daniel was able to force more and more of him into her, she found herself relaxing, and actually submitting to this. With a final thrust, his shaft popped into her, past the second anal sphincter, and then it was just a matter of pushing deeper, until he was buried inside. He held steady, to help her adjust, something that he just did, without knowing why, and then he began to withdraw, before cycling his hips to screw his wife, performing anal sex for the first time.

Tessa had no clue what had been coming, and when it happened, it scared her at first. So much so that she was tense in all the wrong places. But as he forced his cock at her rear repeatedly, she somehow had a thought her mother had taught her many years ago.

"When you get married, your husband is going to want to have sex with you in all sorts of ways. Let him, and he will love you more for it." Her mother's voice echoed softly, and so she let go of the fear, and relaxed, Daniel's shaft finally opening her.

The feelings weren't much, other than fullness, but as he used her, she began to breathe heavily. Her eyes closed, and she let her thoughts wander, of sex with Daniel, sex with Ofi, and that horrid moment with Andre. Her fingers wound up wandering to her pearl, and she began to tease herself, index finger working away as Daniel worked away, her soft voice now moaning. The pace was growing faster, and his thrusts harder, as was her finger's motions to keep up. She found herself yielding, and reaching a new door in her mind, opening it to peek inside and finding happiness. She was finding submission in a new form, and it was to her husband, the man she loved, and she found herself loving him more.

Daniel began to hump her even harder, his voice growling. He began to utter some nasty words. "Take this, slut. You're MY bitch!" Words he would normally never say, especially to his wife, but somehow, in this aggression, in the release of his anger and frustrations, it helped him. They helped his feelings and helped his sexual pleasure. He was degrading his wife, and she appeared to be enjoying it, moaning from his taking her ass, not aware she was fingering herself to sexual heaven.

His testicles drew tight, and his thrusting became spasmodic, and then he erupted in her bowels, a loud bellow of his conquest, as his wife cried out in her own orgasm, a near-perfectly timed sexual release for both of them. Shots of his seed spilled into her as he held steady, much as Andre had, his cock pulsing as each jet escaped his body. Then he got lightheaded and leaned forward, forcing Tessa flat on her face, his hot, sweaty body atop hers. Rolling to the side, holding her with him, he kept his cock in her ass as he slowly drifted to sleep, the highball and climax helping him to dreamland.

Tessa, herself, had her own woozy drift, with Daniel's arm draped over her chest, holding her to him. She didn't want to wake him or risk upsetting him any further, so she simply snuggled in, and closed her eyes. Her last words were "I love you." softly whispered.

Dan replied by snoring.

------------------

The next morning, Daniel dashed off to catch his flight, and begin his ordeals at work. It was either that, or lose his job, which might happen anyway. He was in such a hurry, that he didn't notice the gold box leaned against the pillar holding up the portico. Inside the box was a dozen long-stemmed red roses, of exquisite beauty. There was also a card, imprinted with the simple words... "For My New Wife..."

satinlvr_mwf
satinlvr_mwf
1,414 Followers